• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings blossoms and pinpricks • lgbtq, fandoms, original content !

lcbupm

Magic Eight Ball
hello and welcome to my search thread! i’m going to make the ooc stuff as quick as possible so we can get to plotting and such as sooner rather than later. i don’t require a code word or anything to prove you’ve read this but let’s be honest, it’ll just be easier if you do! (:

i’m nina, central time zone in the usa, my pronouns are she/her and i’m lgbtqia+ friendly! if you’re comfortable, please share your pronouns with me and what you prefer to go by. all writers and main characters ( save for npcs ) must be over the age of 18, no exceptions to this whatsoever. i’m honestly not comfortable playing minors and ensuring you’re an adult is a given due to possible subject matter. i’m well past 21 myself, if you want to know my exact age just ask. i’ve got over a decade of writing experience and will be more than happy to share a sample should you want one. i write male and female characters with equal confidence ( trans and non-binary characters as well, the move diverse the better! ) and love elements of romance should the story call for it. plantonic, queer and poly relationships are all acceptable and encouraged.

please note, i do have a LIFE outside of roleplay, this is my hobby, so please do not harass me for replies, all it will do is make me not want to do it. i can usually give you at bare minimum, a reply every other day, sometimes up to multiple times a day depending on my schedule and the length of the piece. i’m also ditch friendly, if you’re not vibing with it anymore, godspeed! sometimes writers just don’t click and that’s cool. i don’t require a set word count per post either, as long as it’s something I can reply to. i can use real, anime or no face claim for ocs, it really just depends on what you’re comfortable with. character sheets aren’t required but they can be fun if needed! I also love to build aesthetics around my OCs ( playlists, pinterest boards, etc ) but of course, you don’t have to, just don’t be surprised when i start lobbing these things in your direction. (:

i also don’t have much in the way of limitations, so let me know what yours are off the bat. I’m also not opposed to writing on site or through other mediums but discord is my fav for organization purposes.

if you have any additional questions, please let me know and let’s do this thing!

fandoms

MY HERO ACADEMIA

Dabi x Hawks
— childhood friend trope, villain/hero switch oc, soulmate au, todoroki family drama, whichever.

Villain!Izuku x Bakugou/Anyone
— legit just love the idea of Izuku snapping after everything that’s happened to him + being under so much pressure. prefer this with bakugou but iida or shouto would be choice as well.

Endeavor x Hawks
— hero worship, villain!hawks au, idk this one is new on my radar but i am looking respectfully, age gaps are hella weakness.

Kirishima x Bakugou
— way post graduation from ua, thinking they haven’t seen each other in years and are finally reuniting. pent up feelings returning and maybe even some discord because they fell out after promising to be best friends forever idk really

Canon x OC
— I am comfortable playing literally anyone from Class 1-A, any villain, any pro hero for you. Ask me who I’m feeling for my OCs if you’re curious about this.

——————

OVERWATCH

mostly interested in the following :
mccree x hanzo
mercy x reaper
reaper x soldier
mercy x moira
mccree x reaper

also willing to play : ashe, junkrat, widowmaker, mei, d.va, lucio, tracer, symmetra, sombra, brigitte, pharah

basically i love overwatch and have never been able to write for it so fulfill some of my dreams, if you would.

MARVEL

— no specific ships here but i have experience playing loki, tony stark and bucky barnes. hella craving loki due to the tv show, always down for spideypool, hit me up with your ideas.

DC

— no specific ships here but i have experience playing jason todd, selina kyle, bruce wayne and diana prince. weak for and most familiar with batfamily shenanigans.

STAR WARS

— sucker for reylo but open to other canon ships, also have an oc, but isn’t a super craving so only suggest this if you’ve got a killer plot.

other fandoms I’m familiar with
anime & manga ( haikyuu, sk8, yuri on ice, ghibli movies, etc i’ve probably seen or heard of it so if you’re interested, just ask )
game of thrones
shadow & bone / six of crows
the walking dead
stephen king verse

original ideas, pairings and word banks

— greek mythology but make it modern ( more specifically hades & persephone — f!hades or m!persephone )
— supernatural stuff like vampires, witches, werewolves, etc. rival clans waging war, blood and violence with a side of romantic pining? the more monstrous and gory, the better.
— high fantasy ( think elder scrolls )
— serial killer x kidnapped — stockholm syndrome shit, basically
— mafia leader/successor x bodyguard/advisor
— time traveler x love of their life
— fallen angel x human
— seven deadly sins ( the lore, not the anime. lust, gluttony, etc. )
— figure skater/athlete x coach
— royalty x knight
— toxic relationships, knowing they’re no good for one another but trying anyway, ‘the devil is a gentleman’, thievery and heists, jealousies, past trauma, hurt/comfort, soulmate aus, magic and science, childhood friends, western themes, medieval themes, post-apocalyptic themes

YOUR ideas!! seriously, if you have a plot you’re dying to flesh out, a character you’re interested in writing as, please pitch it to me!

* i’d prefer to be pm’d to keep the thread clear for bumps but replies here are fine too. hope to hear from you all soon!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back