• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Its the mid evil era! Though there's more to the kingdom than meets the eye... Unnatural beings scatter the lands! Some demons... Some angels... Monsters... Fairy's.... All sorts of creatures! Even half breeds... Are you one? Humans often worry about these creatures because of the power difference... Though no matter the species you are there is always danger. Some captured as slaves for a crime they committed or they were slaves brought into the kingdom from elseware. Some are thief's and thugs. Disgusting low lives with no morals. Or perhaps they do have a heart and that's why they steal? To feed family who are homeless within the castle walls? But at a price that there's a risk of getting beat up by knights who caught them right handed. Perhaps you are a knight serving the royal family? Are you a merchant? A civilian? Blacksmith or farmer? Rebel? Assassin for hire? Bar owner of your very own bar within the castle walls or a drunken man/women in the bar? What you choose to become is up to you! Are you interested in this dangerous yet fascinating kingdom life?

Last edited:
Interested!

I just gotta decide on what I wanna be. Is it cool if I make more than one character? I normally make a couple lol Normally two though

So for the Royal family would their be a first wife and a second wife after the previous one may of died or something, would they have to be full blooded human? Can they not be half breeds or bastered children?

Uhm so you can choose what type of half breed or full breed or whatever breed the royals are since I'm not gonna be playing them. And I never thought about a second queen but I mean... If the first one died maybe? And they can pretty much be anything you want them to be.

I’ve got a doctor/apothecary and her daughter to throw in! (It’ll be a few hours before I can actually put up a cs)

WARNING!! I will be posting the main rp thread in the next day or so! I know there are not a lot of people right now but I'd really like to get started soon! People will and can join after rp has started when they post a character sheet!

Right now we have only 3 people but we sure can try

Users who are viewing this thread

Back