• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blossom kingdom (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
WARNING!! I will be posting the main rp thread in the next day or so! I know there are not a lot of people right now but I'd really like to get started soon! People will and can join after rp has started when they post a character sheet!

Looking really forward to getting this party started. Quick question though; what is the social status of centaurs in this world? I know some people have headcanons where centaurs are slaves because they're considered half-breeds, while other people either consider them neutral or lower on the hierarchy (because of a human bias against 'half-breeds' or something along the lines). Just wanna know so I can write accordingly.

Well none monsters are feared amongst humans but blossom kingdom is and always has been a mix of humans and creatures/monsters. So it depends. Surgess the princess only looks human but she's far from it really. So its basically a monster ruled kingdom and humans don't like it and tend to get into trouble by trying to bully weaker monsters and end up in prison. So all and all you decide how things go!

Last edited:
Warning! Were waiting on two people to post! Its already been a few days since I made the first post so I'll give it two more days! Do not get discouraged by us moving on though! Your welcome to jump in any time! I just don't want to force people to wait too long!

Good choice! I fell head over heels for it since I'm an animal person in general and I owned a Chihuahua Dotson and I own a Chihuahua miniature though one died and one is being put down this week so...I won't have anymore Chihuahuas...

Oh, sorry, thanks for pointing it out! I'll fix it.

I'm dealing with personal stuff but also i m waiting for people to post so we don't move on without people.

Are you still alive guys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back