• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blossom kingdom (cs)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Name: surgess skull (required)
Occupance: the royal family's adoptive daughter. Princess at day. Assassin at night. (Required)
Species: (optional)
Basic info: surgess has the appearance of a human but is anything but human. She keeps her inhuman ability's and form a secret so no one knows what she is. The royal skull family of blossom adores her saying she's their favorite child since the only other children they have is two princes. Future kings to be. (Prince positions open for grabs as of right now so if anyone wants to be a Prince or king or queen then let me know I'll place positions open below this character) (required)
Appearance: (required) pure white hair and two separate color eyes. Left one blue right one red.
images (38).jpg
Other info: (optional) she's the youngest in the family being only 7 years old though she's smarter than her age and is rather clever. Some say she's more mature than other girls her age.

Positions open in the royal family.
Prince 1 oldest child: open
Prince 2 middle age child: taken
King: open
Queen: open

Last edited:
Name: Vaith Ihllen

Occupance: personal guard of the crown prince
Species: human (1/4 elf)

Basic info: Vaith is a hardwoking, power-seeking and flirty person. She thinks respect sholud be earned by actions, not possition and titles.

Appearance: Vaith is a muscular woman with a rectangular body shape. She's rather pale and has gray eyes and blond hair.

Notes_210914_174401_c56.png

Height: 185cm
Weight: 73 kg

Family: mother (Ophelia Ihllen, human, retired soldier of the royal army – she retired after losing a leg in a battle) and father (Ruynar Ihllen, half-elf, medic and herbalist)

Name: Yenshu Skull
Species: Half-Human Fairy
Basic Information: While at birth Yenshu never had any wings, so he was assumed to be a full blooded human despite his mother being a Fairy Royal, but as time went on his wings began to gradually grow and it became clear his physical traits were taking more after his mother.
Yenshu is known to be very competitive, headstrong and objective, they move at a fast pace and hate it when their time is being wasted, they also seem to be very blunt to the point of being seen as insensitive most of the time. But they also tend to be very analytical and creative, they usually tend to have a condescending attitude looking down on others until he deems them worthy of their time and respect, they even tend to be a good sport towards them if they beat him in something that he is skilled in.
Appearance:
1631660598521.png
Height: 156 cm
Weight: 45 kg
Theme:

WARNING!! I will be posting the main rp thread in the next day or so! I know there are not a lot of people right now but I'd really like to get started soon! People will and can join after rp has started when they post a character sheet!

Name - Stygian Grymhoof (Commonly known as Grym)

Occupance - Travelling merchant (sells monster parts), part-time bounty hunter

Species - Centaur (Friesian)

Age - 19

Basic info -
Stygian travels around the region by himself to hunt down different monsters and sell their parts in all corners of the land, to which he has garnered enough of a following to allow him to deliver special monster part requests that net him a nice amount of coin. The monsters he hunts down are nuisances (non-sapient or naturally evil monsters considered threats to society), which not only helps him with his business but also occasionally tackles local bounties on monsters nearby villages he happens upon. From horns to eyeballs to monster entrails, Stygian has it all. You won't catch him selling anything illegal, however.

Currently, Stygian's travels have lead him to a city that houses the royal Skull family's castle. He's selling all sorts of rare monster parts in the city walls and is taking special commissions for the time being, and taking in the sights while he goes.

Appearance -
(Sorry for the basic side-view. I'm not very good at drawing horses in very interesting positions because I'm never satisfied with the anatomy.)
Friesian Centaur .png

Standing at a massive 8'3" thanks to his lower half, Stygian's appearance can be described as quite plain because of his lack of coat markings that centaurs often come adorned with. Being a Friesian, Stygian's horse half is both muscled and lean, dark and flashy. His hair, both on his tail, feathering and his own head, is completely black and wavy. Both of his eyes are brown, and where there would often be human ears, Stygian instead has two black horse ears in their place. His hair is always tied into a long plait.

Stygian (though pictured without his attire, because I got lazy) often wears a plain beige long-sleeved undershirt, a dark brown vest, and a light beige hooded shawl. His lower half is always equipped with various dark brown straps and holders for different satchels that contain different monster parts, all of which have different sizes and contain different things, from horns to teeth, to jars that contain monster entrails. Each satchel has a leather flip-lock around their necks, to avoid being snagged away from Stygian's body (assuming he doesn't buck any would-be thieves before they got away).

Weight - 703 kgs (beware his hooves)

The Inari Family

Nearly fifteen years ago a half-dead girl from the eastern continent of Rokugan stumbled into the small town of Avalon with nothing but the clothes on her back and a baby in her arms. While communication was difficult at first, the woman speaking almost no Common, it was eventually revealed that she had fled from the Eastern kingdoms when it's emperors had banded together and begun a witch hunt, killing and destroying anyone and anything associated with the mystical. The shrine that she had been serving as a priestess at was attacked and she barely escaped alive with the head priest's daughter. Scared and all alone in an unknown country, the town took the woman and her adopted daughter in. Maya eventually took over the apothecary she was nursed back to health in and she quickly became a member of the community. Soon enough word of Maya's skill in medicine reached the capital and the family of two was invited to serve the royal family.

• Maya Human.pngName: Inari Maya

Height: 5'3"
    Weight: 119 lbs
    Build: Voluptuous Petite
    Complexion: Fair

Personality: Maya is a kind and motherly woman, easy to please and quick to welcome others into her family, with a hint of mischievousness occasionally poking through. However other than that, Maya is quite a mystery. She'll happily sit and listen to you talk for hours, but when it comes to herself and her life she'll either dodge the question or spin a crazy story, such as claiming that she's a messenger for the gods or that she's a demon in disguise. She has a strong dislike of dogs and water, avoiding them as much as possible, though she claims not to be afraid of them.

The Inari Family

Nearly fifteen years ago a half-dead girl from the eastern continent of Rokugan stumbled into the small town of Avalon with nothing but the clothes on her back and a baby in her arms. While communication was difficult at first, the woman speaking almost no Common, it was eventually revealed that she had fled from the Eastern kingdoms when it's emperors had banded together and begun a witch hunt, killing and destroying anyone and anything associated with the mystical. The shrine that she had been serving as a priestess at was attacked and she barely escaped alive with the head priest's daughter. Scared and all alone in an unknown country, the town took the woman and her adopted daughter in. Maya eventually took over the apothecary she was nursed back to health in and she quickly became a member of the community. Soon enough word of Maya's skill in medicine reached the capital and the family of two was invited to serve the royal family.

• View attachment 914185Name: Inari Maya

Height: 5'3"
    Weight: 119 lbs
    Build: Voluptuous Petite
    Complexion: Fair

Personality: Maya is a kind and motherly woman, easy to please and quick to welcome others into her family, with a hint of mischievousness occasionally poking through. However other than that, Maya is quite a mystery. She'll happily sit and listen to you talk for hours, but when it comes to herself and her life she'll either dodge the question or spin a crazy story, such as claiming that she's a messenger for the gods or that she's a demon in disguise. She has a strong dislike of dogs and water, avoiding them as much as possible, though she claims not to be afraid of them.
Welcome aboard!

Name - Aegean Blackwell. "Please avoid using my last name. Its rather annoying."

Gender - Male.

Occupation - Mercenary for hire. "Any job is a good job."

Height - 5'8.

Species - Half Demon/Half Human. "Darling, I prefer not to be called an abomination."

Appearance - Aegean has black hair with a few blue strips, and one pale yellow strand next to his right eye. Both of his eyes are black, although one has a blue iris and the other has a pastel yellow one. The more human attributes of Vermillion are his body shape, skin color, ear shape, and eye shape/number. His demonic attributes are eye color, a black demon tail, naturally black nails, and a pale blue demonic mark under his left eye. Jewelry: Aegean always wheres a black ear cuff on his left ear, and two black sapphire encrusted rings on his right hand. (( I tried to draw him. Didn't turn out well. ))

Magic - None. "I don't have any magic, but Im rather skilled at hand to hand combat."

Personality - Aegean has rather violent tendencies when things don't go how he planned, although he would never harm anyone that hasn't done anything to anger him. When he sees mistreatment he often tries to stop it, even if it may result in the destruction of a few people's houses. Aegean is fairly easy to talk when he's in a good mood, but can get bored quickly if talking about politics or magic.

Favored Fighting Style - Duel wielding swords or close ranged knife fighting. Can do hand to hand, but prefers to have a weapon.

If I missed anything, please tell me.

Name - Aegean Blackwell. "Please avoid using my last name. Its rather annoying."

Gender - Male.

Occupation - Mercenary for hire. "Any job is a good job."

Height - 5'8.

Species - Half Demon/Half Human. "Darling, I prefer not to be called an abomination."

Appearance - Aegean has black hair with a few blue strips, and one pale yellow strand next to his right eye. Both of his eyes are black, although one has a blue iris and the other has a pastel yellow one. The more human attributes of Vermillion are his body shape, skin color, ear shape, and eye shape/number. His demonic attributes are eye color, a black demon tail, naturally black nails, and a pale blue demonic mark under his left eye. Jewelry: Aegean always wheres a black ear cuff on his left ear, and two black sapphire encrusted rings on his right hand. (( I tried to draw him. Didn't turn out well. ))

Magic - None. "I don't have any magic, but Im rather skilled at hand to hand combat."

Personality - Aegean has rather violent tendencies when things don't go how he planned, although he would never harm anyone that hasn't done anything to anger him. When he sees mistreatment he often tries to stop it, even if it may result in the destruction of a few people's houses. Aegean is fairly easy to talk when he's in a good mood, but can get bored quickly if talking about politics or magic.

Favored Fighting Style - Duel wielding swords or close ranged knife fighting. Can do hand to hand, but prefers to have a weapon.

If I missed anything, please tell me.
Good! You can jump in at any time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back