• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ozron

Smiles hide more than they show
Roleplay Type(s)
!!Warning, this RP gets involved in mature themes. Things like gore and blood will be present in the RP!!

"Well, my friend has finally awakened from his slumber," a man approached from the shadows. His grin stretched across his face. He had an unnatural aura around him. He stared at another man, this one is tied to a chair. He had awoken from his forced sleep and was dizzy from the drugs that were forced into him. His man had a bloodied face, clearly was in a recent fight.

"Who-who the hell are you!? Where am I?! Why am I tied to this fucking chair!" the man panicked and struggled against the rope that bound him, but it never loosened. His breathing grew rapid as fear took over.

"The name is Connor my amigo, and you're in hell. My hell," he hesitated for a moment. "I know what you did last night, to that poor helpless woman," Connor walked closer to the man. "Let's just say, it was fun to watch," Connor smirked.

"What are you talking about? What woman?" The man started to tear up, knowing exactly who Connor was referring to. His eyes filled with fear. "What are you going to do to me?"

Connor stayed silent for a few minutes, savoring the man's fear. He licked his lips in anticipation. The man watched in horror as Connor held a knife, seemingly appearing out of nowhere. Connor walked behind the chair, out of the man's view, and held the blade on his neck. He pressed the knife with some force, but not enough to cause much damage. The man was in complete tears, shaking with fear.

"If you really want to know, I'm going to kill you, comrade. Then, I'm going to use your life force to bring myself back on Earth. Don't worry though, as much as I wish to slowly slay you alive, to hear your screams for hours, I cannot waste time now. Consider yourself luckily," Connor grinned knowing it made no sense to the mortal man. He slowly pushed the knife deeper into his victim's neck.

"WAIT, PLEASE. I'LL DO ANYTHING. PLEASE, GOD, PLEASE!" the man screamed in pain, trying to desperately get out of the rope that binded him.

"If you'll do anything, then die," Connor slashed the unnamed man's throat, killing him. Connor licked the blood off of the blade and took out a clear ball. He held the ball above the dead body and it started to glow.

"It's time to begin my game, this time, I'm not losing," the ball continued to glow brighter and brighter until its light consumed the entire room. And in just a few seconds, Connor disappeared, along with the ball. The only thing left, was a dead corpse tied to a chair...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This RP is a supernatural type of roleplay. It'll be focused around a group of people trying to not die and to find a way to defeat a young bloodthirsty devil. There are going to be quite a few plot twists and turns, and plenty of blood. So let's see how far this rabbit hole really goes...

Basic rules:

~ At least 1-2 paragraphs per post.

~ Must have decent grammar.

~ No god-modding

~ Keep OOC out of RP

~ You and your OC must be 18+

~ Must follow RPN rules and guidelines

~ Have commonsense

I'll create the CS thread once we have 6 people.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back