• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MAD MAX: Fury Road

cremora

Spooky Scary Skeletons!
Anyone interested in something based off this movie? Perhaps an alternate version of the movie, or even just a slight prequel that leads into it? OCs help / hinder Furiosa and Max.

I would be looking for the higher end of casual, or the lower end of detailed.

NnoGhN1.jpg

I don't think I'll be able to join, but I'm really looking forward to seeing this happen! Let me know if you want any help, anyways.

Well, we could always go off the traditional; travelers stumble upon trash city, or have lived there for a while. The place could be run by a criminal mastermind, or by a prestigious gentleman that only wishes for the good of all things holy.

You could add a post apocalyptic western theme as well, having bandits that occasionally raid the town/city, utilizing 'the law' to deal with said threats. The sky's the limit when it comes to post apocalyptic RP's! They used to be my favorites.

IF there are, they will likely just be written by me as pieces to the story. I haven't decided on whether or not I'm going to do a Prequel that leads into the movie story, an AU where Max goes bad and turns the breeders in with Nux, or something entirely different. Now's the time to voice your preference.

[QUOTE="Teh Frixz]I'm in agreement. Hard to improve on perfection.

[/QUOTE]
Although very easy to screw it up.

UPDATE: Was without internet for a while there, but I AM working on the RP page now. Will update again with the link. Please tag friends who might be interested.

As one of the most striking movies in my memory, I am all aboard with trying out an RP to this effect. Look forward to it.

Sweet. The general idea is actually a sequel to the movie. Like... 70ish years later. Even with Furiosa and the breeder wives trying to change things and make them better, when they die... The War Boys go back to following one of their own, almost like a resurgence of Immortan Joe (but not him obviously). I'm still working out the particulars. Sorry it's taking so long.

I'd be interested! I have a few OCs I'd been eager to try out. I typically only do one on one or small group RPs, though. Otherwise I have a hard time keeping track! Feel free to shoot me a PM... As soon as I am allowed that feature, anyhow. It's my first day here. -Chuckle-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back