• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Bloody Autumn [Zombie RP; CLOSED]

centipede

Saturday September 21st, 2019. Oktoberfest by the Bay. San Francisco, an already overcrowded city and a popular tourist destination is placed under martial law. The bridges leading to the city have been barricaded, disallowing anyone in or out. The weekend was supposed to be a drunken party with good beer and German food, but something is spreading among the people in San Francisco: a disease that makes people foam at the mouth and turns them into rabid beasts, attacking anything that moves.

Survivors needs to find a way out of the congested and water locked city before the government does something drastic to prevent the spread of this horrifying disease. . .

This is the start of the end of days.

Character Sheet

Rules:
RPN rules apply
Keep it PG 13 with romance and gore.
Post 2-4 times a week. I'm a 24 year old college student and work part time. I know lives are busy.
Semi-lit. Hoping for at least one well developed paragraph (3-6 sentences) per reply. Third person. I don't care if it's past or present tense, just stay consistent.
Characters can and will die in this RP. Please don't make them invincible.
We may need to take turns with who posts. I don't want anyone to get left out.
Multiple characters are allowed! 1-3 per person. If a character dies, feel free to make another! I'll find a way to work them in :)

Hi all! I really want to do an RP at that START of a zombie apocalypse. This whole thing will NOT take place in SF. In fact, I don't expect it to stay in SF long. These "zombies" are based off of TLoU but with a more rabies like disease than cordyceps. Also because SF is huge for tourism, your character doesn't need to be from there. They don't even need to be from the US! I had this happen during a busy tourist season for that reason :) Thanks to anyone that's interested! I look forward to RPing with you guys :)

Last edited:
Wouldn't mind adding another RP. Count me in =) I have a lot of characters I can use for a Zombie RP.

Awesome! I think five people is the perfect amount so I'll go ahead and close this off for now. I'll post a character sheet and post that here as soon as it's finished.

Alright, everyone. Here is the character sheet.

Please try to have your characters posted within the next 2 days. I'm going to be posting the starter sometime Monday night. My timezone is UTC−08:00. It's 11:30 AM as I post this right now

Alright, everyone. Here is the character sheet.

Please try to have your characters posted within the next 2 days. I'm going to be posting the starter sometime Monday night. My timezone is UTC−08:00. It's 11:30 AM as I post this right now
Is there a limit to the amount of characters we can have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back