• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐒 ; 𝘤𝘴

eclipsa

faerie sightings

• intro

moon dance

danny elfman

interview.

D
    what is your name?
    what is your gender?
    what is your sexuality?
    what is your age?
    what is your birthday?
    do you have a title?
    how tall are you?
    what do you see when you look in the mirror?
    are your parents still alive?
    do/did you love them?
    do/did they love you?
    who are you closest to?
    for what would you betray them?
    have you ever been betrayed?
    what does revenge look like to you?
    do you have any regrets?
    do you have any aspirations?
    do you like yourself?
    are you important?
    do you have any trauma?
    what secrets do you keep?
    have you committed any crimes?
    do you have any hobbies?
    what things do you like?
    what things do you dislike?
    what do you most desire?
    what do you dream about?
    what do you wish was different?
    do you have any physical ailments?
    do you have any mental ailments?
    what are you good at?
    what are you bad at?
    what good things have you done?
    what bad things have you done?
    what do you have in your bag?
    what are you afraid of?
    is there such a thing as too much power?
    are monsters made or born?
    what defines a monster?
    could you be a monster?
    do you sleep with a light on?
    are you afraid?
    do you think you’re ready?
    choose only one: dagger, lantern, blanket.
    choose only one: loneliness, pain, despair.
    choose only one: life or death.
    vampires only: were you born or sired? by whom?
    sired vampires only: do you wish you had remained human?
    humans only: do you fear death?
    humans only: would you turn, given the chance?

intro

roles

rules

bloodied diamonds

a vampiric take
on bridgerton

genre

historical fantasy

status

accepting

director

eclipsa

theme

romance

candle light

silver stake

blood moon

♡coded by uxie♡

bells in santa fe - halsey

princess fern

i

nterview.

what is your name?

brown eyes stared blankly ahead, emotions hidden somewhere far beneath their depths. “fern solace.”

what is your gender?

”i am a woman.”

what is your sexuality?

a single, slow blink of annoyance. fingers tapping the wood of the table.

what is your age?

”too old to be told what to do by my father.” she was twenty five, practically a spinster already. being a princess was her only salvation.

what is your birthday?

”according to the records i was born on the fifteenth night of june.”

do you have a title?

”surely you aren’t incompetent enough to be unaware of speaking to a princess?” she hated the title, but she enjoyed its privileges — she’d never had any before.

how tall are you?

”tall enough.” she stood at 5’9, making her taller than many of those around her.

”i don’t spend my time looking into mirrors.” she couldn’t stomach the thought of seeing herself. all she saw was blood and feathers. and a terrified little girl.

”which ones?”

did you love them?

silence filled the room for far too long. it was thick and painful, filled with emotions beyond words. the type of silence that answered the question she couldn’t.

who are you closest to?
”ellery.” the vampiric princess had taken fern under her wing as soon she arrived at the castle at 14, and had never let her feel she wasn’t wanted. fern would be nothing without her.

”i would never betray my sister.”

”i have never let anyone close enough to betray me.”

for a split second she smiled. “a beheading.”

do you have any regrets?
”i did not cut deep enough.” her gaze implies there would be no elaboration.

”a quiet death.”

do you like yourself?
her jaw clenched and unclenched. “do you like your head?”

are you important?
”depends on who you ask.” she looked towards the window, wondering how much longer she would be here.

do you have any trauma?
“would you like some?” her eyes shifted back ahead, a coldness in them that sent a chill down the interviewer’s spine.

”they would not be secrets if i told them to you, now would they?” she was growing restless. annoyed.

”i have diplomatic immunity, it would not matter if i did.”

do you have any hobbies?
”i enjoy reading, and my sister is attempting to teach me to paint but i do not believe it is for me.”

what things do you like?
”being left alone.”

”right now? you.” her face shifted into a frown, looking less and less like a princess. “i am not fond of many things. birds, the piano, cinnamon, whiskey.”

what do you most desire?
”i want to know what peace feels like for once in my life.”

what do you dream about?
”who could possibly remember?” she did. the nightmares came every night, filling her to the brim with terror.

”everything.” sadness seeped into her voice for a moment, but only a moment.

”i have back pain.”

”no.” this was a lie, but a lie she believed.

what are you good at?
”i suppose i’m still trying to figure that out, myself.”

what are you bad at?
”anything involving emotional connection.”

”i have rid the world of a monster.”

”i failed to rid it of another.”

”i do not carry a bag, as i never leave the castle.” she frequently left the castle, though she rarely thought ahead to bring anything with her.

what are you afraid of?
”eternity.”

”yes.”

”i am not god, i could not answer this.”

what defines a monster?
”what they do with their time on this earth.”

could you be a monster?
she smiled, chilling and violent. “who’s to say i am not one already?”

”no.”

are you afraid?
”nothing scares me.”

”to be courted? never.”

dagger, lantern, blanket.
”dagger.”

loneliness, pain, despair.
”i am familiar with all three.”

life or death.
”death.”

do you fear death?
”i crave it.”

would you turn, given the chance?
”i have turned down every offer.”

g

allery.

♡coded by uxie♡

The Elven Lover

OMNIA

Lady Yumi

I

ntroduction.

The morning was still beginning when you were summoned to the entrance of your home. You did not know what to expect when you looked out of the open entry. Meaning things crossed your mind, but a carriage sent by the Duke and Duchess Mun was not among those thoughts. The servant that was sent with the carriage was gracious enough to explain that the Duke and Duchess just wanted to ensure that you would arrive on time for the interview that day. You knew that the vampiric family was punctual, but you never thought that they would go to such an extent. Whether you wanted to or not, you were guided into the carriage after getting yourself ready to meet with the Duke’s daughter. You spent the ride to the Mun estate looking over the questions you had written out in advance, you for a moment wondered if there was anything you should add or change after being picked up by the family. The whole experience made you curious about the high-ranking family and what their eldest would be like.

At one point, you glanced out the window of the carriage to see a grand home in the distance. It already looked huge from this distance, you could only imagine how big it would be when you were closer. The mansion that was nestled in the center of the Mun estate certainly did not disappoint you. Their home was grand and felt like it had come out of a painting. It was almost hard to believe you were even here as you were introduced to the Duke and Duchess of the Mun family. ”Lady Yumi is in her library right now, we will have Gabriel show you the way.” The Duchess spoke in a soft, but powerful voice as she gestured to one of the human workers of the home. Gabriel silently directed you to the library that the Duchess spoke of. You knew that the family had been around for hundreds of years, and when the grand library was revealed to you, you knew that was no lie. Lady Yumi was not immediately visible to you as you glanced around the immediate area.

The library was beautiful, with tall shelves that went up multiple levels, and there were multiple windows that lit up the space with soft morning light.
“You are here, I will be here shortly.”
You looked up to see the vampire you were here to interview. She wasn’t dressed in anything extravagant, but she still looked elegant from where she stood. Lady Yumi softly smiled down at you before speaking once more.
“Please take a seat.”
She gestured a hand to the table that was set up for the interview. When you looked away from the table she was gone from the balcony. With a moment of hesitation, you walked to the table to set your things down on the surface.
“I hope you don’t mind doing the interview here.”
You jumped at the voice next to you. Lady Yumi chuckled next to you before setting the small stack of books she had in her arms. They were all in a language that you didn’t understand.
“It’s Hangul, I am currently teaching my younger siblings.”
Lady Yumi seemed to notice your curious gaze and explained what the books were. Gathering her dress she took a seat across from you.
“Let us begin the interview shall we.”
The vampire smiled at you again and you picked up the interview sheet.

I

NTERVIEW.

what is your name?

“My full name is Yumi Mun.”
what is your gender?

“I identify as a woman.”
what is your sexuality?

“I do not think the people would like my answer.” You got the feeling that Yumi was attracted to more than just men.
what is your age?

“I am actually quite young to most vampires, I am only a hundred and twenty years old (120).”
what is your birthday?
“I was born on March 21st, the first day of spring in my parents homeland.”
do you have a title?

“My official title is ‘Lady’, because my father is a Duke.”
how tall are you?

“Most would say that I am quite tall for a woman.” She wasn’t wrong. Yumi is 5’8”, so she didn’t exactly fit the petite woman image.

“I see myself, even on days I don’t want to.”

Yumi laughed at the question, “You just saw them, that’s a silly question.”
do/did you love them?

“Yes, I do.”
do/did they love you?

“I would certainly hope so.” Yumi spoke with a light tone. You got the feeling that she had a good relationship with her parents.
who are you closest to?

“My siblings, they are very young compared to me, but I would do anything for them.”

“I would never.” The reply was sharp, daring you to assume she would do such a thing.

“No, I have not, I guess I have my gifts to thank for that.”

“Mmm, good question, but I guess it depends on the betrayal.” You could see the gears turning in Yumi’s mind at that.
do you have any regrets?

“I am quite lucky, I have lived a very fulfilling life so far.”

“Mmm, I want to be there for my family, I want to carry on my name in my own ways.”
do you like yourself?

“Yes, most days I do, but like most, sometimes it’s not easy.”
are you important?

“No, I am not important.”
do you have any trauma?

“Once again, I am quite lucky, I have nothing haunting me.”

“I have a few, but nothing of importance.”

“No, my life is not that exciting.”
do you have any hobbies?

“You are surrounded by my hobby. I enjoy reading, caring for books, and expanding my knowledge. Though I do not spend all my time here, it’s my biggest hobby.”
what things do you like?

“Other than reading? I enjoy teaching my siblings Hangul, I prefer small gatherings over large ones, I like spending time in our gardens, spring and summer are my favorite seasons. That good enough?”

“I hate it when people believe that they are above others. I wouldn’t miss power tripping vampires, and I am not a big fan of wasps.”
what do you most desire?

“I desire to care for my friends and family.”
what do you dream about?

“Like when I sleep, I don’t often remember my dreams.”

“I wish that were easier ways to gain knowledge for all people.”

“Of course not, unless you count the whole vampire thing.”

“I a mentally intact.”
what are you good at?

“I am good at writing, and I have gotten quite good at tutoring my siblings.”
what are you bad at?

“I hate to admit it, but I am not very good at riding.”

“That depends on what you define as ‘good’, I think it is a good thing that I help keep my family’s culture alive.”

“I guess, I could be more involved in our community.”

“Uhhh, I have books, but no bag.”
what are you afraid of?

“I am not afraid of much, but I fear causing my family trouble.”

“Yes, look at all the vampires who would abuse their power.”

“Made, monster’s are only born in tales.”
what defines a monster?

“I believe a monster is someone who is blinded by their own morals, using it has a shield for their actions.”
could you be a monster?

“I think everyone has the capacity to be a monster.”

“No, lights keep me up at night.”
are you afraid?

“Currently, no. But if you are asking about the current courting season, then the answer is still no.”

“Yes, or at least I hope I am.”

“Lantern.”
choose only one: loneliness, pain, despair.

“Pain, I can recover from pain.”

“Life.”
were you born or sired? by whom?

“I was born this way.”
is it a blessing or a curse?

“Both, I have eternity to care for the ones who mean everything to me. But not everyone I care for has the same eternity.”

g

allery.

♡coded by uxie♡

Experience

Ludovico Einaudi

Lord Alexis

I

ntroduction.

After meeting with Lady Yumi, you weren’t sure what to expect from the other interviews that you had lined up to start the season strong. Looking over your list you noted that the eldest son of the Collin family was next. You knew a little of the Collin family. They were of old money, very old money. After all, it was how they were able to afford to even get their son an interview with you in the first place. Apparently, a long time ago the Collin family used to be pretty well known in higher society. With their shining jewels and successful adventures. However, the humans who chose to remain mortal began to fade and vampires began to take their place amongst the high ranks. The Collin family was somewhat forgotten. Now, it would be a lie to say that the Collin family had been disregarded. They were still quite successful and had continued to make themselves known in their own way. But everyone knew that they wanted to be back at the top again. You figured that they planned to use their son for this plan. To have him find a partner that was a vampire, a partner that would secure the Collin’s in eternity.

Unlike with the Mun’s, you had found your own way to get to the Collin estate. The Collin family was not the type to ensure that things went according to plan. Which wasn’t a problem for you at all. You had to admit though that compared to the Mun household, things felt tenser. Their family home was a bit smaller than the Mun’s. Still grand in its own right, and it felt like it had stood for a long time. But it was obvious the family cared for the home, seeing as though nothing was falling apart. However, its style was a true giveaway to just how long this family had been in these lands. ”Welcome to the Collin estate, let me show you inside.” A younger face greeted you when you arrived, and you were guided into the family home. When you came face to face with the Lord and Lady Collin you could see the age on their faces. Most of the time you looked into the eyes of the mortal families you saw fear and desperation. They needed to become immortal. But you did not see this in the Lord and Lady.

The Lord and Lady may have wanted to secure a forever for their son, but it seemed they appeared content with the lives they had lived so far. ”Welcome, our son will be down shortly.” The Lord of the household was the first of the two to speak to you. It was not long after that a young face entered the room. Lord Alexis had a sweet and almost boyish look to him with his cleanly shaven face and bright eyes.
“Ah, you must be the one interviewing me.”
The way he spoke was a little awkward, but you didn’t blame him for being nervous. Though his mother gave him a slight look for not being more proper. Lord Alexis and yourself were shown to a drawing room that had been prepared for the interview.
“Uhh, is there anything I can get you?”
He asked, obviously resisting the urge to hold his hands together. It seemed that he might have been used to acting like a Lord. You simply assured the nervous lad that it was fine and that you were good to start the interview when he was.
“Alright then let us begin.”
He took a seat across from you and got comfortable.

I

NTERVIEW.

what is your name?

“Alexis Collin.”
what is your gender?

“I am a male.”
what is your sexuality?

The young lord grew a bit flustered at the straightforward question, “The was fast, umm.” You decided that it was best not to pry since he seemed not to know how to even answer. But wrote down that he was interested in women. (Alexis is a closeted bisexual)
what is your age?

“I am twenty years of age, probably younger than some of the vampires you have interviewed.”
what is your birthday?

“I was born on October 27th.”
do you have a title?

“Though my family name does not care the weight that it used to, until I take over as head of the Collin family my title is ‘Lord’.”
how tall are you?

“If you haven’t noticed I am not very tall compared to most men my age.” Alexis didn’t seem to mind that being 5’10” meant in the right pair of shoes would make some of the ladies this season taller than himself.

“I see my reflection. I try to see who I need to become.”

“Yes, that’s an odd question.” You felt that this was becoming a popular answer.
do/did you love them?

“Yes, I do, though they can be a bit pushy at times.”
do/did they love you?

“They do love me very much, I believe that is why they want me to follow their chosen path.”
who are you closest to?

“I am actually not close to either of my parents in particular, but I am quite close with my eldest sister who was married last season.”

“I would never harm my sister.” He looked you over, trying to figure out if that was meant to be a threat. But he ended up just looking more stunned than scary.

“I have.” You were surprised to see a more serious, even cold look in his eyes for a second

“Revenge looks like suffering. The pain you caused returned with interest.” Alexis’s voice was calm as he spoke. You felt he was familiar with this topic.
do you have any regrets?

“I regret many things, such is living.”

“I wish to find a era for my family, to stop living in the past”
do you like yourself?

“I have accepted myself, but I do not like myself all the time.”
are you important?

“No, I do not view myself in that way.”
do you have any trauma?

“No..” There was a pause like he was considering if something he experienced could be considered trauma, but he didn’t share any details with you.

“They are all things of the past now.”

“No, I think my mother would hang me if I did.” You had a feeling that he may have been lying when he said ‘no’ so quickly.
do you have any hobbies?

“It’s a little embarrassing, but I love to tend to our garden. It brings me peace.”
what things do you like?

“I love being out in nature, taking in the clean air and feeling the sun. I love the stillness and calmness of the dawn. Rain is also something I enjoy, even if it does cause a bit of a mess.” You got the vibe that Alexis may have been the romantic type that danced in the rain.

“I despise people you get close to for one reason, I hate liars, and I don’t like fighting unless it is necessary.”
what do you most desire?

“I don’t know yet.” He laughed a little after speaking.
what do you dream about?

“My dreams as always all over the place, I never know what they mean.”

“No, I think everything I have experienced has made me who I am.”

“No, I am very healthy.”

“I can also say I am health mentally.”
what are you good at?

“I know a lot about different plants, much to my mother’s disliking. Otherwise I have a wide variety of basic skills.”
what are you bad at?

“I wouldn’t say I am particularly bad at anything, except maybe shooting. That is not my strong suit.”

“I protected my sister.”

“I choose not to comment on that.” Alexis paused for a moment. You got the feeling he had to hurt someone in order to protect his sister.

“I do not carry one with me.”
what are you afraid of?

“I am afraid of wounds, they often have a way of hiding how serious they really are.” The answer didn’t make sense to you, but it did to him.

“Yes, there can always be too much of something.”

“I believe that monsters are made.”
what defines a monster?

“I don’t think someone needs to kill or harm to be a monster, I think someone who plots and weaves webs of deception are equally foul.”
could you be a monster?

“Some would say that I have been one already, but I would say I am a lesser beast.”

“No, I do not.” Alexis needed a moment to process how the interview went from those questions to this on.
are you afraid?

“Of entering this season? A little, I am worried that I will resign myself to be a wallflower if I do not try.”

“No, I don’t think I ever will be. But I will try.”

“Dagger.”
choose only one: loneliness, pain, despair
“They are all unpleasant, but I guess I would choose loneliness, because it is the easiest to cure.”

“Life.”
do you fear death?

“I do not fear death, it is part of being mortal.”
would you turn, given the chance?

“That depends, I never really thought about it before.” Alexis would need to think on this question a little more.

g

allery.

♡coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back