• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐’ ; ๐˜ข ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ

eclipsa

faerie sightings

• intro

moon dance

danny elfman

commencement.

D
    earest Reader, it is with a great pleasure I have come to announce the opening of the season. It is our first season without our queen, and as such our dear princess will be overseeing her duties. Princess Ellery will be in charge of selecting a diamond, do you have what it takes to impress her? Or, for the gentleman readers, do you have what it takes to finally claim her hand? Only time will tell how this season will go.

Our season opens with a masquerade ball, hosted by the King himself. Will I see you there?

overview.

i have no words to describe how unhinged i am about bridgerton and vampires so i was basically like ohhh what if vampire bridgerton? and here we are. get ready for drama and bloodlust. and oh no.. whatโ€™s thatโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ. hunters infiltrating the season? whoops! better beware!

intro

roles

rules

bloodied diamonds

a vampiric take
on bridgerton

genre

historical fantasy

status

accepting

director

eclipsa

theme

romance

candle light

silver stake

blood moon

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

a1ice a1ice I am not the owner, but there is a character thread running. The link was originally posted in the discord server.

hi I'm so interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back