• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Knight boi

‘Boo.’
It is time once again for the tournament of the multiverse, hosted by the multiverses most powerful warrior…..Shaggy Rogers…has decided after the loss of his brother and student, scooby-doo, he has decided to create a tournament to the death where the winner will have the chance to become, his very own apprentice. He has decided for himself that he will stop mourning the loss of his brother and find a new apprentice, so because of this, he has chosen multiple warriors of the entire multiverse the chance to become a apprentice of the strongest man in the multiverse….

Rules
Howdy y’all, every rp must have rules or it will be a very very sloppy mess so here they are.
Your character can be a douche bag but don’t be one in ooc, and respect others.
All winners will be decided from chance(Rolling a dice), so do not complain about the system.
Though I will not get much on grammar because myself is on mobile I expect you to have at least 2 paragraphs in every response.
Basic Rp nation rules are in place, no expectations.
I accept characters that are from tv shows, movies and video games so be creative about your character and take your time.
I will make an ooc and cs if I see interest in the rp, if you want to claim someone, you can say who it is in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back