• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Ruin (A Fantasy Role-play)(OOC/Sign-Ups)

K so like Imma be busy again since its Thanksgiving weekend for us Canadoodleians!! But like I'll see if I can't sneak a post in this weekend if I gets a chance k?
Ofc! I will make a post if someone wants? A post to process the story? Or does anyone else want to sneak in a post before mine?

Sorry all. I got busy. I'll try to get a post up by the end of the week.

Post is up.

Just Kaila's and Lilly's react to the performance.

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo and JSPD2000 JSPD2000 feel free to use the noble's gifted stack of coins in the baskets however you want plot wise.

Post is up.

Just Kaila's and Lilly's react to the performance.

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo and JSPD2000 JSPD2000 feel free to use the noble's gifted stack of coins in the baskets however you want plot wise.
Amaaaaazing...!! My heart soared when Kally and Lily held awe, sympathy and compassion for HaiLo getting lit on fire. LOOOOOVES it. Thinkin Imma have something special in the gift basket for her!!

As for DeZhay tho... Hmmmm like we'll see IF she gets the flowers and coins lol

Klown Klown I know you said Hassan would likely make his way up to Mutt but I didn’t want to control your character haha.

But there’s a little in between post before shit more effectively hits the fan if it shall.

Amaaaaazing...!! My heart soared when Kally and Lily held awe, sympathy and compassion for HaiLo getting lit on fire. LOOOOOVES it. Thinkin Imma have something special in the gift basket for her!!

As for DeZhay tho... Hmmmm like we'll see IF she gets the flowers and coins lol
If you want feel free to add in a way for the troupe and actresses to know who gave what. Could be a note or guards telling them. Kally likely have given the most coin to out of anyone in the crowd. Both to the troupe and to DeZhay. Lilly's family's financial situation isnt as good as Kally's, but she is a bleeding heart, so her coin amount is likely second only to Kally's for the troupe and the most for HaiLo.

If you want feel free to add in a way for the troupe and actresses to know who gave what. Could be a note or guards telling them. Kally likely have given the most coin to out of anyone in the crowd. Both to the troupe and to DeZhay. Lilly's family's financial situation isnt as good as Kally's, but she is a bleeding heart, so her coin amount is likely second only to Kally's for the troupe and the most for HaiLo.
K awesome...!

Well Matriarch of the troupe, Jincarda works hard at networking and so perhaps she mentioned something about a "generous donation?" Maybe something like such a generous donation gets a story/performance to flatter such a patron? Maybe like a Luxia family crest or signature flower type?

As for HaiLo I was thinking that she is an older adopted girl and so she remembers her old family and culture. There is a circlet of flowers in the basket that upon seeing will bring her to tears; her people are nature/forest type folk so she sees it as a healing wreath. Whether it is or not, it doesn't matter because of its symbology to her. It means soooooo much more to her than any coin can. To her, It means someone knows her pain and bravery to be lost to her family and someone has gifted her strength and hope to go on. But yeah she will still graciously accept the coin lol

K awesome...!

Well Matriarch of the troupe, Jincarda works hard at networking and so perhaps she mentioned something about a "generous donation?" Maybe something like such a generous donation gets a story/performance to flatter such a patron? Maybe like a Luxia family crest or signature flower type?

As for HaiLo I was thinking that she is an older adopted girl and so she remembers her old family and culture. There is a circlet of flowers in the basket that upon seeing will bring her to tears; her people are nature/forest type folk so she sees it as a healing wreath. Whether it is or not, it doesn't matter because of its symbology to her. It means soooooo much more to her than any coin can. To her, It means someone knows her pain and bravery to be lost to her family and someone has gifted her strength and hope to go on. But yeah she will still graciously accept the coin lol
Both the Luxia and Elizabeth crests could be given on a piece a cloth on their stacks of coins. Both their family's would want the clout so they would make sure the commoners know their generosity.

Lilly is girly enough to have brought a circlet of flowers to give lol. So I'm fine with adding that from her.

Both the Luxia and Elizabeth crests could be given on a piece a cloth on their stacks of coins. Both their family's would want the clout so they would make sure the commoners know their generosity.

Lilly is girly enough to have brought a circlet of flowers to give lol. So I'm fine with adding that from her.
K cool. Sooooo Loves this turn of events lol

Yup. She's actually away from the whole stage area and en route to DeZhay's wagon.

I have half a response ready. But can wait till you post up first. All goods.
Go ahead and respond first if you want!

My post is long and it’s going to trigger an event which may mess up your post if you had something planned

Go ahead and respond first if you want!

My post is long and it’s going to trigger an event which may mess up your post if you had something planned
Just a response to getting the 'donations' from Lily and Kally. I can just backtrack. All goods. Thinkin it's just best to move things forward so I can wait for you to post first.

K so I ended up posting a response to the Nobles' gifts. Like yeah, Jincarda and HaiLo are meant to be overly melodramatic... They are Theatre people afterall lol

KiKina is still en route or should be at DeZhay's wagon and still leaving DeZhay's whereabouts rather fluid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back