• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Blood Reins - A Mafia Rp

CoachA CoachA
At what time will this situation progress? Just asking so I could plan out my time on RPN

CoachA CoachA
At what time will this situation progress? Just asking so I could plan out my time on RPN
So sorry it's taken me this long! But the character sheets thread should be up by tomorrow night I think/hope! From there as soon as we get a couple characters posted the actual RP will start up fairly quickly. I've been pretty scattered with finals and all that but it's finally slowing down enough for me to get things going here

So sorry it's taken me this long! But the character sheets thread should be up by tomorrow night I think/hope! From there as soon as we get a couple characters posted the actual RP will start up fairly quickly. I've been pretty scattered with finals and all that but it's finally slowing down enough for me to get things going here
Aww okay I hope finals are going great

Alright everyone, the character sheets thread is up! Once a few people get their characters posted I'll get the actual RP started!

If we can get a couple more characters posted I'll have the RP thread up by Sunday!

Rp thread is up! Anyone can start and I will be watching from the sidelines until later as I am quite busy at the moment. I do ask that your character sheet is up before to start rping though, just to avoid any confusion.

Maybe we should have a special chat or something for the casual talking or not idk you choose what is best.
CoachA CoachA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back