• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Blood Oath

InactiveCoffee

Inactive
In a land, long lost and forgotten, four races have joined forces. The entirety of the population is run by 4 leaders. Each one representing the different races. Under each leader is a council to report on the wishes of their individual peoples. Character A is the newest elected leader for the Vampire Colonies. She is also the youngest to have ever been elected, so a great pressure is placed on her. Within a council meeting with her elder vampires, they tell tale of a new clan that has formed amongst the humans. A clan of hunters. This information does not bode well for the peace that has been present between the races for centuries. They confronted the leader of the humans, to no avail. His mind was clear of any knowledge of such a clan. Also, the minds of the Lycans and of the Shape-changers were free of such knowledge as well.

With this dangerous knowledge, it has fallen to Character A to flush out this clan and protect her people, and the peace they held between the other races. It had long been ruled that Vampires only turn those who are willing to become part of their race, so she ruled out just turning the clan to her side. It was a rule that couldn't be broken, lest she start a war that had since long been forgotten. When she finally arrived at the whispered about cavern where this new clan was said to have laid claim, she was attacked.

She fought bravely, but was greatly outnumbered. When she thought all was lost, a man came to her rescue. A human man. He was exceptionally skilled, and somehow, easily fended off the attackers. When all was safe, he approached this beautiful woman who lay nearly motionless on the ground. Her wounds were grave, and he feared he had not been there in time to save her. He knelt, thinking to keep her company until she passed into the void that was death. At least she wouldn't die alone.

In her fear, anger, and pain, Character A bites this man, having only been able to smell flesh and blood. She nearly drained him before her senses came back to her, and she stopped herself. She realized that this was no ordinary human, but was still, as far as she knew, unwilling to become blood bound to a vampire. She thought to just kill him, and claim that he was one of her attackers. Though she knew, as she thought about it, that he wasn't and her kind would be able to tell from his memories.

So, she softly whispered the blood oath ritual that would help the venom turn his veins cold and give him immortality. She waited patiently, so that they could talk. She didn't want to start a war, she wanted to stop one from happening. And to do this, she had to somehow convince this man no to claim she had bitten him without consent. This would be more difficult that she thought.

~~~~~

So, obviously, I wish to play Character A :D Who wants to be my Unwilling/willing blood oath partner? xD Unless anyone has anything else to add or tweak to make the story sound better. I'm open to anything!!

First off, a question. Will this be a romanced blood bond, or master/childe relationship or just a blood tie.

I don't mind a bit of romantic tension but I have no interest in a love story RP.

Also I didn't really want to be just a human (was interested in the shape-changer not necessarily the leader though), also not sure I could do a male justice. I could try however if it is preferred.

Romance was the intended direction, though I could give a shot at a non-romance based story. Though the main idea of the blood tie is that "he" feels an uncontrollable requirement to stay with the vampire and be its protector type thing. Like a bodyguard thing.

If your still interested, I think we can tweak it so it could be another race that is the bonded, and I'm open to switching gender roles. I can do either or, and mostly play males anyway. :D

I sadly don't find romance roleplays satisfying anymore to be honest. I hope that you can find someone because you have a great base for a long-based roleplay there. ^_^ Good luck!

Awesome! You said in a couple posts above that you would be cool with changing the race to something and to switch genders of the bonded and Character A, and I'm cool with being human, but is it okay if I can play a female?

Cool. I'm stuck on tapatalk right now so if you want to start now, either you could send me a pm or start the thread for us. Which ever is fine by me. :D

I'm currently on my iPod, so my range of what I can do is pretty limited, and I also need to reach the 10 post mark before I can send you a pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back