Falcon looks to both Rex and Sora and couldn't help but bask int he praise that he felt he earned. "Well, y'know, when you're me, awesomeness comes naturally! I'm glad you all liked the show, but you two oughta see me race sometime. Until then, I'll see you two soon!" Falcon then sees note with 'READ ALOUD' written on it. He pick it up,opens it, then reads it aloud:

"Your rousing speeches were appreciated, Laddie. I appreciated your attempts at liftin' me up. Of course I remember what you said about me still bein' original and such. But just you wait, I'll rediscover the original original me! I'll no longer live in the shadow of this pansy Lucky. I will become a nightmare in brilliant red fur! A nightmare who will be the one to protect you!

You are right, there is a part of me that wants you guys around. Unfortunately, I see no reason that it isn't the part that needs to go. If I wasn't weighed down by this need to be kind, then I could have destroyed these AIs in a heartbeat. Perhaps this was deceptive. Perhaps it was telling me to do something horrific in the name of "love". It's time I stopped it before it succeeded. I wonder if finding out that I was cloned was a way of givin' me a second chance? You may not, but that's how I see it. And I'm taking it.

P.S. I am not a mustang shark hybrid, or a squirrel. I am a rabbit. And I am not a mutant...As far as I know…

P.P.S. Good luck getting those answers about the Irish. Maybe consult Google. It's a search engine on the internet. You know, a computer. Or, if it's that complicated, just grab a book. "

Falcon stands there confused for a moment "Does Google even exist where I'm from? Do books even exist from whee I'm from? I forget. But that's a little worrying. So long, demon rabbit thing. I hope wherever you go, you find your peace. Now to go home, get cleaned up, patch myself up, take a nap, and reclaim my title!" Falcon looks to the portal and slowly walks his way into the portal back to his world in time

"Huh? Yeah. Bye." Lucky waved a nub at him, but didn't bother to return the gaze. It was all on the Director now. "And I'M NOT A DEMON, EITHER!" He huffed.

"You got it right, Sssss.A.I.L.?"
"Of couse, Captain. Co-Ordinates recorded. We are just waiting for the integration of Ancient Technology to complete."
"Good. Make Sssssure Ester doesn't mess up."
"Of course, Captian."
Lealan walks foward to rejoin the group and listens to the others giving their goodbyes.
"Are you ssssure, Sssssilly Rabbit? You are pretty Eager to nix your emotions for a not Demon." Lealan interjects. "Also, Mr. Director, what happened to my Copy, because I want something off of it."
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie

"Just because I want to get rid of me emotions doesn't make me a demon, lassie. It means that I want to go back to normal." Lucky replied briskly. "And you're lookin' to use your copy too, huh? In hindsight, they could be of use, still." He flicked his head to where his duplicate laid, wrapped up like a caterpillar in a cocoon. "But I'm sad to say that I left yours back where we died. I just took mine, and a couple things off Lana and Megumin's." Lealan probably could just run back to the battlefield and retrieve it, but that would run the risk of missing the Director's response.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Epilogue Addendum
“We’ll Meet Again”

Co-Written by FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

What would you do if you could have infinite power? The ability to do whatever you want when you want? What if I told you that, beneath the cracks of this feeble multiverse of our’s, there was an organization that could make that dream become a reality? For a small fee, of course.

They exist in the shadows, lying beneath the surface, hidden from plain view. One would say that they are interdimensional brokers of sorts. They are allies of both good and bad. They exist solely to provide both sides with the means to start wars, and profit from both.

They are the multiverse’s Shareholders.

Television_Monitors_%28control_Room%29.jpg

A wealth of television monitors could be seen stretching across all walls of the room. Each one displayed a different location. Though, there was one screen of interest. That screen displayed none other than Blood Gulch, where a band of valiant heroes recently fought off several evil foes, after a series of… unfortunate events. And in one of the chairs sat a reptilian figure, who’s blood ran as cold as his own heart.

U9EcSwg.jpg

Some of you might know him as Toffee.

As Toffee stared at the screen, a man wearing a gas mask sauntered into the room, tapping away on a digital screen integrated into his mechanical arm. He didn’t look up as he took his place beside Toffee and shook his head.

JGcUzHcKI4KnPiaL0ihUmlRPmu9X_ed6l_M_ggS6pnb-MaaWWwbdZiccaXF9t0PVX7jpWyIwzt4lqpVqCpYrcULY_0xaEIBBLyJ1SpQdbMusTHaYsvTs44Q4eqLInkneqkQyvYe5

“I told you they were a risky bet.”The man’s voice was partially synthesized, a deep, resonating tone that masked any emotion. Only at this point would he lower his arm and glance over at his… coworker.

“Risky, yes.” Toffee would say, not looking up from the screen as he spoke. He reached to the arm of the chair he sat in, grabbing a remote and turning the screens off, all of them shutting off at once. He stood up and turned to the individual, hands cupped behind his back. “Though, I believe that the fruits we have gained from this were worth such a risk.” His head turned, glancing over at an individual, who was encased in a glass tube. He had a wound in his stomach, which was recently stitched up. If any of you were there, you would recognize him as the man you had come to know as Venom Snake. “How is our new friend doing?” Toffee inquired.

“He’ll be fine. Was in bad shape when we got him, but the Rejack serum worked like a charm. He’ll be out of the count for a good bit, but he's still breathing.” The masked man took his hood off, but not his gas mask, hiding the expression underneath. “As for the other ‘mercenaries’ we tried hiring…” His voice trailed off, shaking his head. “...Lobo’s been captured, and that whack job of a rabbit’s still running amok, wanting your head. I don’t suppose we’ll have to hire someone to clean up those loose ends?”

“Alastor has recently captured a few individuals that will aid us when the time comes. With enough conditioning, of course.” Toffee replied as he took his black coat off the coat rack, shook it down, and then put it on.

“Well, hopefully that conditioning will go by fast enough. The last thing we need is for that ‘Ganondorf’ and 'Zant' to turn into a threat. Too much evil influence on the multiverse is just as bad for business as too much goodie two-shoes kids.” The man followed Toffee before remembering one last thing. With a flick of his wrist over his tac-pad, the portraits of two men would be projected between Toffee and his ally. If Snake were awake, he’d have immediately recognized the two Revolver Ocelot and Kazuhira Miller.

“...And I assume we’ll have to contact Snake’s friends in the near future. Start building ties with them now that they sort of owe us for saving their boss.”

“Indeed. An eye for an eye and all that. Get into contact with them when you can, and inform them of the situation. Do not be afraid to use force if necessary.” The two would exit the room, walking out into a large boardroom of sorts. Toffee would approach a table and pour himself a drink of a… dark liquid of unknown origin, before taking a sip. He approached the window and gazed outside. The outside-in question was an icy tundra, shrouded by a thick fog. The snow stormed harshly onto the ground, coating the icy ground below in several feet.

b74BQlj.jpg

“As for Ganondorf… we will allow him to play his game, while we play our’s. His reckless ambition will be the cause of his downfall.” Toffee replied, and with nothing more than a nod, Blackjack exited the room, leaving Toffee to brood on his lonesome. And as he stared out that window into the endless winter, one thing was certain.

Their plan had only just begun.​

"Ah, shame. Well, I could just Teleport back to the Flags in the base then. And maybe see the Aqua one when I"m there. But that's assuming that Mr. Director here left it behind." She glances at the Director before looking back to Lucky. "You know that without any emotions, you won't have any anger, or sssssatisfaction, or anything right? Eventually everything will fall to numbers, until even the effort of waking up wont ssssseem worth anything, because you can no longer derive pleasure in living. You'll waste away, laying around until eventually they'll have to build a hoverchair to cart you around it. Hell, you won't even be able to bring yourself to hate Toffee without emotions,. If you really wanted just your rage back... I may have a mean to do ssssomething for that."
P PopcornPie

Lucky gave Lealan a faithful smirk. "These people have all the gadgets. I'm sure they'd know what they'd be doin'." Though, if she knew how to read a tone, she would know that Lucky was now taking that into consideration. Just how effective would he be, if he lacked rage? Could he keep his rage, or was it all emotions or none? What if he did forget to wake up, because his brain saw no reason to? Suppose his emotions were always more vital to them than he believed? "Unless you have similar stuff where you're from. Maybe all I need is some steroids, and then I'll be a killin' machine without any surgery...But then I would have to take them on the daily, and then I'd probably end up overdosin'..." He tapped his chin with his Paw o' Death. (No, he was not going to take it off his nub ever again. He actually made use of the bottle opener to hold his pen in order to compose the letter)

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

kendall bust.jpg

Kendall

"Hah... you did a number on me, too," I compliment Captain Falcon back truthfully.
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

--

Later on, Lucky's letter somehow ended up in my paws. Don't ask me how or anything, I just ended up getting it. He wrote a little section dedicated to me; how sweet! My eyes scan the page...

...and lock onto the last few sentences.

"I cannot wait to find whoever cured you of your emotions, and let them do the same. You captured perfectly what I should have been doing this whole mission. I will give you that."

I snicker for the hundredth time. That snicker turns into a giggle. The giggle, into a laugh. The laugh, into maniacal howling. I shove the letter back towards Lucky, barely able to contain myself.

"AHAHAHAHAHA! AHA- OHO- GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!"

P PopcornPie

Lealan would pull out the Staff of Klux. "I don't know if you sssssaw me wielding this, but this is the Ssssstaff of Klux, a religous Artifact of the Avian people. It has two functions. The first is to generate crystals to use for combat. They are ssssharp, fast, and will be ssssupplied as long as you yourself have the energy to ssssustain them. The other, is to unlock the Rage of their god within others, granting them greater than normal power. With it, you could return to your wrathful ssssself. While it's effects arn't permanant, it can be used an infinite number of times without the effects wearing thin, provided you have a proper energy ssssource." She holds the Golden staff close to Lucky, his image reflected in the Red Gem on the head of the staff.
P PopcornPie

Lucky once again found himself tapping his bottom nub. "Where is that guy? Everybody's almost gone. Surely, he has time for us." Internally, he was thanking God for Lealan being there to talk to him while they waited for the Director to address their wishes. She was probably just as bored."Am I a joke to you?" Lupe snorted, while Lucky ignored her in favor of Lealan's presentation.

"You really think I'd be capable of using that for good, Lassie...?" He hypnotized himself with his own reflection. "I mean...Suppose I felt really taken over with a need to protect somebody, and then lost control of those crystals..." He hugged his paw a little closer. This paw was what he knew best, but suppose he had infinite crystal bullets at his disposal. Damn, was that staff one of a kind...? "Or forgot to use the Rage once, and became vunerable long enough to be finished off..." Of course, most of his questions were from his mind reminding him that he never saw himself as a staff holder. Yet, just imagine him coming after Toffee and his clan with it...

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Because Lucky was never allowed to finish a thought again, apparently, Kendall turned out to still be here, guffawing at Lucky's message. The rabbit's entire face wrinkled. "What?! You got a problem with honesty, laddie?!" He snapped. "You'd prefer it if I just let it fester, huh?!" Nice to see that he wrote all that for nothing! When the Typhlosion thrusted it back to him, he was very dismayed to see the section he dedicated to Rex and Sora cut out. "Why in the fuck did they tear out me comments about them?!" He shouted. "What, did I rush to finish this shit just to have everyone stomp on it?!"

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Last edited:
Lealan giggles. "Good? Do I sssseem like the girl to worry about ssssuch things as objective morals? You're my friend, and if you really need your Rage back to fight at full power, I'm not going to hold out on you. Besides, If you are going to fight Toffee, you'll need all the help you can get." Lealan gestures the staff closer to him. "Although, to be honest, it is a little big for you, ssssso you may need the help of sssssomeone else to wield it." She blatantly hints.
P PopcornPie

Lucky's ears fell a bit. "You're right. It's why I like me paw so much. It's, like, the one weapon that is truly me-sized. Though me new pistol works, too..." He wiggled his back to show it off. Hey, at least he would be walking out of here with a souvenir. But a pistol couldn't bring him back to full rage. "Maybe we could...test it?" He glanced at the Director, wondering-and hoping-he would allow a little live testing while he continued to clear things up.

Lealan nods. She hold the staff up properly and concentrates, then raises it up as a crimson light glows from the center Gem. The area around the pair begins go glow red as the shape of a crystal forms around them. The Floran would shiver as the familiar hate begins to seep through her, the Neural Suppressor keeping her in control, if barely. She lets out a harsh breath, and keeps her gaze focused on Lucky, in case he flies off the handle.
P PopcornPie

Epilogue Addendum
"War is Coming"

Calloused, dirty hands glide over the smooth edges of a polished metal table. Eyes like an eagle gaze up at the holographic view of the planet on top.

They belong to none other than a hardened lady, a young woman who is adorned with several pieces of armor and black facepaint under each of her eyes. On her head is a sturdy helmet, and slung over her back is a rifle as long as her arms. She's a soldier, no doubt- one who's seen hell.

1584826447954.png

Beside her is a machine a head taller than her, its body made of metal with a gunmetal black fabric 'skin' stretched over it. Its face vaguely resembles a human skull, its mouth a vertical blue line and its eyes twin black narrow slits. On its chest sit two circles, one black and one blue, and two stylized white letters: 'AR.'

ian.png

"There," it speaks with a monotone voice as it points at several purple circles that appear on the planet, all localized in a single location. "More than two dozen slipspace ruptures will imminently be appearing in Vultures' Valley. There are at least two larger ruptures, most likely caused by the influx of larger creatures. I would advise sending at least three Vault Hunters to investigate, as the risk rating for this mission is too high for normal Crimson Raider soldiers."

"How long've we got, Ian?" the soldier asks.

"Approximately fifteen minutes. Failure to respond will result in..." The blue circle on its chest flashes. "...approximately seventy civilian casualties within two minutes, if it is assumed all ruptures contain Mutants. In addition, the presence of an established settlement will allow Mutants to erect a small base of operations. However, due to lack of proper communication methods between Mutants, this latter issue will not prove to be a threat."

"So civvie casualties are the only thing we need to worry about. Got it." She presses a button on the side of the table. Hundreds of other circles colored green, scattered all around the planet with tiny names identifying each one, appear. She points at one closest to where the ruptures had appeared, labeled 'MARCUS.' "Contact Marcus and tell him to get there as fast as possible."

"Moze, that is highly inadvisable. There are only two Vault Hunters on his bus."

"No, I know. But have you ever seen Axton and Salvador fight?"

"I..."

If he could, Ian would frown.

"...I am afraid my data on them is insufficient."

"Don't worry, big guy." Moze pats his arm. "They'll be more than enough. BALEX?" She looks up. "Take us down to the base closest to Vultures' Valley. And make it fast, we don't have much time."

"Hell yeah!" A voice cheers back at her from all around the ship. "We're about to enter the atmosphere, so all you bitches better hold on to something, 'cause I ain't fuckin' changin' your pants."

The ship aims itself at the planet and its thrusters roar. It zooms towards the dark cloud-covered surface, leaving the cold, empty space behind.

1584828969836.png

A flash of lightning illuminates the bleeding body of a shirtless man, scarred and beaten and surrounded by bodies of people dressed like him in the same orange pants and white and orange masks, but still he finds the strength to laugh psychotically. The gravel below him digs into his crimson gashes as he reaches for a figure standing over him, green and gilled like a fish. A guitar is slung over his back, as is a wrench, and in his hand, he holds a revolver glistening in the rain and lightning. A soaked cigarette hangs in his mouth.

1584829262858.png

The human guffaws again.

"AHAHAHAHA! I'M GONNA TURN YOU INTO BLOOD SOUP!"

The green creature raises its revolver and pulls the trigger. Blood and brain bits spatter the ground. The human's body falls limp instantly.

He takes the cigarette out of his mouth and flicks it at the human's body before sliding the revolver into the leather holster on his hip. As he walks away, the gravel crunching under his feet and thunder echoing through the fields of sand, dust, and rocks, he takes the guitar from his back. Even though it's drenched with water, the fish somehow begins to play a slow and steady tune.

Last edited:
kendall bust.jpg

Kendall

"AHA- AHAHAHAHA! AH- ah- oh- no, it's just..." I put a paw to my temple, trying desperately to get the words out.

This was your doing, wasn't it, Elise?

"...you wouldn't get it."
P PopcornPie

Lealan nods. She hold the staff up properly and concentrates, then raises it up as a crimson light glows from the center Gem. The area around the pair begins go glow red as the shape of a crystal forms around them. The Floran would shiver as the familiar hate begins to seep through her, the Neural Suppressor keeping her in control, if barely. She lets out a harsh breath, and keeps her gaze focused on Lucky, in case he flies off the handle.
P PopcornPie

"A-all right. I guess we're doing this." Lucky held his nubs out towards the staff as though he was facing a campfire, letting the hellish light soak him. It...was working. That hatred that had once cooled was beginning to boil. He could hear Kendall saying something, but it was drowned out by Lupe's calls. "Lucky, it's getting really hot in here! Surely, you're not just gonna let Lealan do this! I get that you like her, b-but that doesn't mean-Oh, dearie dear...YAAAAAAAA!" The rat screeched as lava shot up all around her. That one little piece of ground she stood on had become the only safe zone. The sky turned deep crimson to match the light from the staff, and minddwellers were scalded all around her.

"Heheheh...Toffee...You bastard, I knew you were behind this shithow in some form...Puttin' me through all this pain, wonderin' when you'd strike next...Rex called me a loon, because he couldn't see trouble if it bit him on the dick. But I was right! Heheh...I was right!" The rabbit sported a good ol' fashioned Kubrick Stare. "I've lost everything to your antics...I'm gonna shake down everything you ever worked for! I used to think I would reduce you to Swiss cheese. Well NOW, I FEEL LIKE I CAN REDUCE YOU TO NACHO CHEESE INSTEAD!" He cackled. "Look at me, Director! This is what I can be deep inside! And you too, Kendall! DON'T YOU LOVE IT!?" The rabbit went cackling on, happily shouting about all those he hated in life. "I'm not joinin' you in Hell yet, Van Tastic! You just tell Rodriguez I say hi! You're about to get a full house, though! Nyeheheh! Delores! Christopher! Whiskers! All of them! All those bastards who stomped on me! I have nothing left to lose but me life, yet I would love to see anyone come near me!" The reddish veins that had been subdued for the moment had appeared in full swing, and he could feel his brain pulsing.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Last edited:
As fast as the chaos had started, it was over. They were all ready to go home. Umbra had watched the lot of them leave as The Operator had stepped out from Umbra to see what the rest of them were doing.

Surely it was alright to stay behind just a little to see how everyone was doing, the minutes they spent just gathering at the idea to return home was enticing, but, The Operator felt it, and Umbra knew it too, it was actually, fun.

The pair turned to see Lealan and Lucky partake in some sort of ritual, to which, they didn't intrude but, still wanted to see what was being planned.

P PopcornPie
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

COLLABORATIVE POST
By StaidFoal StaidFoal , darkred darkred , jigglesworth jigglesworth , and FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

VW--Zn1NH0cjAxdhqorQ1RUGGvDwWAdqb47LH5ogOuZ32nxAZk1v3wRpd3bevSyUHL7AXXR5cJvhT_UH1dWehR5dxTHa2xqmaUw46gZ1Y7XpT4Rut_psGeFqKcVz9AgyfuIES_n7
lul58-nZlxlahUC7Yy5OlwFat6cq8_eI4rmTkavAFcxEMCKmLbAWsyM06saGd3OIRiokVScFbS_g5LVPUlTm_XO2etY8UF-b_5qVK8Gdr4AVOac2F_4JxqL2oHfNu83AOJehJpN2
FtUNRymmV0eYILVmZOsiedJ0uS4VPGhhZxxXp_Tun4Y0KzypP7r7AnB5_dWOOcyhZfXhAaNofDTaO8cj8b60iRPcsE9PAPY2z5C7kWqTIOyt9Gg8Kysyme_PowVSmgxfmC09UHsp
maxresdefault.jpg

Part 1: Together

• By the gods, the deed was done. Meta was dead. Kassandra let off a long sigh of relief, finally slinging Paris’ Bow back over her shoulders and using her hands to wipe off a bit of Meta’s blood and gore that managed to cover her from afar. That was a show to be remembered. Perhaps not a day for the world to remember, like grandpater did, but something to remember regardless. She then realized Kendall was still alive, having been knocked far away. She pulled out her Spear of Leonidas again, tensing up and scowling at the furball, but thankfully a certain eagle pulled her attention away.

Ikaros let one caw of triumph echo through the canyon before dropping downwards, flying towards the area Washington’s aircraft would land. Only when the eagle was at the landing zone and close to the ground would he finally drop Lucky by a few inches off the ground, twittering once as a final goodbye of sorts before flying back towards his master.

The Eagle Bearer’s glare was still focused on Kendall just before Ikaros dive bombed her again. Just like last time, the bird landed directly on top her head, finally melting the Spartan’s glare and into a soft smile before instinctively lifting her arm for Ikaros to perch on once more.

k9flLmp03CvYIt_DM0K5ZElV7YSd_VLVUQcjL9d_Jhac-1APxIzQEoUMsmUtRnJpVLD1DTZ7wjMvUu0g2iBEpsHB9vij-cbxe5PT2S26-KqaVsq1d3i4Xt0-0zrIB5H5UTsPxLGz

“Ikaros, you have a lot of explaining to do. And next time, don’t be putting yourself in danger.” The misthios commented, temporarily forgetting about her vendetta against the Typhlosion in lieu of talking to her bird, who let off a chirp of his own in response and spread his own wings as if to show himself off even further.

“...So you just decided to help a deranged rabbit who tried to kill everyone beforehand? And you weren’t in danger despite nearly getting hit by an equally-crazy fire animal? Yeah, right.” She commented as she walked off, heading towards her surreal corpse to grab some equipment and her own “goods” before she planned to head back with the others. She did catch a glance of Lobo being hauled off by a pair of strange people, but considering everything she’d seen here… she didn’t really care that much. Rather, she hoped that crazy, nigh-invulnerable being would be locked up for as long as need be.

Price let his arms rest, his G3 resting on the strap around his shoulder. “Right,” he said to no one, “that’s him done in, then.”

He was far enough to not get covered in Meta, who exploded in a gruesome fashion. Granted, you can’t explode in a non-gruesome fashion. The fight was over, and his friends were in pretty good shape despite it. Despite all of this. As weird as they all are, they’re weirdness came in handy, saving more than their own skins. Still, with it all seemingly over, he is ready to depart from this wasteland, and thus his newfound allies. For the best. He’s more than ready to get back to his world, a world without armored mercenaries and little girls following the Grim Reaper.

Glad to see the mass of muscle getting hauled away, he started over to the transport with the others. Washington was there, and apparently had stopped one of the mercs from stealing the plane. As much as Washington could have probably helped with Maine and the others, it doesn’t matter now. The sooner they get out of Blood Gulch, the better.

Corvo, watching Meta's remains fly apart, remained still. Lobo was dragged away in chains by some spirit, and he couldn't help but let off a small chuckle. He folded his sword and put away his weapons, leaving only the Outsider's Mark. Corvo then pulled off his mask, wiping the sweat off his forehead. What few rats remained scurried off out of everyone's sights.

Aloy turned toward the group as she wiped some of Meta's blood off herself after he literally exploded in a frenzy of blood and gore. She frowned and looked at the others, taking a light sigh, placing her new found weapons away, along with her old ones.

By the time Kassandra came back, that nut-job Kendall was spewing some terrible apology speech, and even addressed her Ikaros as “Bloodwing”, asking him to tell her to develop a sense of humor. The Spartan wasn’t impressed at all.

“How about you tell that straight to her face?” The brown-eyed brunette snidely replied, leaving her right arm up for Ikaros to perch on- who didn’t seem to mind Kendall at all- before waving her Spear in her left hand.

“If I see you even try to touch Ikaros- not Bloodwing- I’ll cut you up and send you to Hades, where you probably belong in Tartaros.” The Spartan’s smile at Ikaros had vanished again, instead glaring daggers at Kendall one last time. Finally, she shook her head before gesturing with her head towards the plane- a gesture meant for her close companions.

“Come on. Let’s get out of this mess.” And with that, the Eagle Bearer and her bird entered the plane.

The Brit gave her a nod, hopping aboard just behind her. “Impressed you managed to hold back neutering that furball.”

“Trust me, I could have done much worse. When a bandit tried throwing rocks at Ikaros, I sliced his fingers right off. That monster’s lucky I’ve already had my vengeance upon Meta.” She shook her head in disdain, leaving nothing more to be said.

Price smirked as he waited for the plane to depart, leaving it at that.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow ManyFaces ManyFaces thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Part 2: Separate

• Ah, home was a bittersweet word for the Nora warrior as she stepped through the portal appearing where she was last seen. She walked toward her old destroyed house, there lay a body laid near a triangle shape as she walked forward, a little saddened. As she stopped, she rubbed the helmet and became sad seeing her dead mother’s name come up “Dr. Elizabeth Sobeck.”

Her focus showed her mother's face as Aloy looked saddened. Her mother had saved the world and her.

She bent down and lightly cried for the first time in years.

In the back of her mind, she remembered her friends and her new friends, who wouldn’t like to see her cry like this. After a few hours, she pulled herself up and wiped the tears from her face, trying to brace herself for a new adventure coming.

She took a breath as she hopped back on her mechanized horse, riding toward each of her friends' locations, visiting them for a short while and telling stories before the new adventure.

The end… or IS IT?!​

Part 2.5: The Lone Spartan

• With everyone else finally having left, Kassandra was the only one out of the “competent” Blues left alone. The Spartan sighed, this time not out of relief but out of sadness. Her smile was replaced by a slight frown as she slowly walked over to the Director, Ikaros still on her shoulder as she tried to push her other three companions out of her mind. It was hard to do, but she forced her thoughts down for a few moments in favor of a more professional, emotionless appearance of a misthios. It sure as shit wasn’t like her to be that way, but the warrior had sometimes been forced to adopt such a demeanor- if only for a few moments- so she could get through tough times and decisions. This was one of those times.

Ahem…” The brunette cleared her throat to get the Director’s attention. She didn’t exactly know where to start for once, so she decided to skip the small talk and just get to the point.

“I believe I was told that I would be repaid for my… efforts-” The word sounded wrong, and her frown deepened at the poor word choice on her end- “by some sort of ancient armor. Washington promised me that, at least,” She quickly added so she didn’t sound like she was trying to swindle the Director.

“...So I’d like to ask for that now, unless you just so happen to have drachmae lying around.”

Last edited:
The Director would glance down towards Lucky as he approached, lifting an eyebrow in confusion. The elderly, southern man would listen to his plea, a confused look on his face.

"Well, son, if it's your emotions that you want fixed, then that would not involve alterations to your heart. It would require intense meddling with your brain. And, while I would normally be more than happy to oblige your request," He gestured to the portal with his hand. "Well, I'm using up what little resources I have to keep this here portal maintained. And, I know you may not feel as if you have a home to go back to, but the rest of these people do. And, because of that, I'm afraid that I can not oblige your request." The Director replied solemnly as he slowly shook his head. Then, Lealan approached, and The Director replied, "Your copy was destroyed back in Blood Gulch Outpost Alpha. Even if there was anything left to salvage from it, you are all long past returning to that place, I'm afraid." Then, as Kendall started laughing like a maniac, Kassandra had approached him.

"Yes, yes... I am aware of the promise Agent Washington made to you. Come with me," The Director said as he began to walk down one of the nearby halls, motioning for Kassandra to follow. He led her down a long, thin corridor, which was lit only by dim, flickering lights. Eventually, they reached a door that was similar to the one at the front of the base. "F.I.L.L.I.S., please open the doors to the vault. Authorization code: Allison."

"Authorization granted." The same female, the robotic voice from earlier said, prompting the doors to slide right open. As The Director and Kassandra stepped through, she would be led into a dark room, which was illuminated by dozens of small lights lined across the ground. Though, without a doubt, the first and only thing that caught Kassandra's eye was the centerpiece of the room:

"Before you is the M374 Haphaestus Combat Suit. You may recall that this was the same armor that Agent Maine wore before you blew him to hell." The Director said coldly, his hands cupped behind his back. Bringing one arm up, he motioned it forward. "Feel free to take this here armor as your... compensation for your efforts. When you put it on, the outer color will change to any of your choosing. Its features include enhanced speed, enhanced strength, enhanced protection, a hardlight shield, a motion tracker, and active camouflage. The... original model that The Meta required wore required A.I. for it to properly function, but these issues have since been sorted out. It's the only suit left of its kind, so I'd suggest you take good care of it."

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Interactions: Everyone Everyone P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

774px-One_Piece_Logo.svg.png

Monkey D. Luffy

luffy___one_piece_by_srmoro-d6kx0vu.jpg

The time has come for Luffy to return back to his world and the bloodshed and drama that he has been through have come to a close but there is something that he wants to say before he leaves.

"Well, this is it... It has been a fun adventure for me and I hope everyone is feeling the same way too! I no longer feel saddened nor angry and that is because we can all go home thanks to everyone who helped me in accomplishing their goals! I am looking for the legendary One Piece in order to become the next Pirate King just so that you are unaware of it! All I can say is to keep that smile and don't be too afraid when there is danger ahead! I won't be able to see everyone's faces again but it will remain in my heart forever! Now I can make my crewmates happy again and make up the mistakes I did earlier! It's not good to steal someone's food and I hope you won't have the same mistake that I have done before! Thank you, everyone, for your support and that goes for you too, Mr. Rabbit! I'm glad that you're happy for me! Well, I should get going! Goodbye, everyone!" He finally went through the portal which leads to returning back to his world.

sunny1000.png

Without a moment to consider, Luffy's crewmates have appeared with a worried facial expression meaning that they are aware that he has been kidnapped.

"Luffy!" One of his crewmates said in unison as they haven't seen Luffy for a long time.

"I'm sorry that I have eaten your food without your permission! I will be less selfish from now on!" Luffy said as he apologized.

"Hey, guys! There's more food in the barrel!" Chopper said as he discovered something inside the barrel.

"Really?" Luffy asked in amazement as he smelled the food that is coming from the barrel.

"No! You idiot!" A few of his crewmates said angrily in unison as Luffy's selfish acts have emerged again.

Luffy's adventure to find the legendary One Piece has continued...

Interactions: Chungchangching Chungchangching ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

250px-Teentitanscartoonlogo.png

Raven (Rachel Roth)

Raven smiled at Vitan and Lilith. "Well, I think this is goodbye... It has been a great journey for me and you helped me along the way. Lilith, there's something that I want to give you before I came here... Hold on a second..." She gave Lilith a new notebook as a gift.

"A brand new notebook... I bought it at the store but I haven't used it for a while so I thought that you might use it when you run out of paper..." She said happily.

She then turned to Vitan who also wants to give her a gift. "Oh yeah, as for you, Vitan, there's something I want to give you..." She gave Vitan a good luck charm.

"This is meant to keep you safe when you are in a very bad situation... Just a heads up that this won't last you for a long time as it expires within a year... I hope you like it..." She said.

Finally, it is time for Raven to leave. With enough gifts to give out, she waved goodbye before entering the portal.

latest

Raven is now in front of the Titans Tower, the headquarter of Teen Titans, a team that she is a part of.

She took the elevator to the living room which is where her friends are before her disappearance. She is then met with a surprise. Robin, the leader of Teen Titans, Starfire, Cyborg and Beast Boy is so happy to see her coming back.

"Raven!" One of them said in shock.

"You guys..." Raven's eyes widen in shock and then smiled.

This is the end of her story...

Lucky momentarily unchained himself from the Staff's spell as the Director finally answered his call. This was it! The disease he had would be cured! Lucky stood proud, like he was waiting for a medal to be slapped on his chest.

"...And, because of that, I'm afraid that I can not oblige your request."

"W-what?!" Lucky's heart dropped. "Then where am I supposed to go?! Me house is gone by now! Not that I would survive back in me old home anyway! Hell, I won't survive anywhere else like this! There's nothing left for me anywhere!" He shouted after the Director as he departed with Kassandra. "I can wait for this portal to close! We can negotiate! Wait up!" It was too late. They'd left him behind for some bullshit with armor. Lucky was left bristling. There as only one song that would be playing in his head now:

Kass's deal with Washington could be fulfilled, sure. But, when all was said and done, Lucky had done all this shit, and gotten fucked up past any chance of surviving back in his old place, and lost everything he ever fought so mercilessly to obtain,

For.

Fucking.

Free.

"All that work, for NOTHING!?!" He growled and spat. "So that's it, huh?! I just get abandoned once I've outlived me usefulness? I'm just expected to drift through space? With a soft-ass, weak heart? Nothing in return?" He was shivering with pure rage. "I'm just stranded on this rock in shit creek without a paddle, huh?!" He was snorting like a bull, and he could feel his Paw o' Death charging. If he didn't come back here, RIGHT NOW, and promise Lucky that he'd come up with something, EVERYBODY LEFT was seeing where Meta went! AND HE'D GO LAST!

Then, there was a miracle.

Lucky just breathed.

The song faded out.

No...He promised these boys that he liked them. But they weren't useful to him anymore. And he wasn't useful to them. So, seriously, what was he to do now? No friends, no rage, no home...He was stranded in the aftermath of a war he wanted fuck all to do with in the first place.

Maybe he should have taken Toffee's offer after all...

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Lealan cancels the staffs effects, the crystal and glow around them slowly fades. "Heeeeeeeey. Are you forgetting ssssomeone Ssssilly Rabbit? If your house is gone, I can help you build one! Oooooooor the option to join my crew sssssstill remains." She holds a hand out for him to take, or crawl up, whatever his choice is. "And if you really want to, we can sssssstart a hunt for Toffee, after all, he owes me aswell."
P PopcornPie

Lucky's ears drooped. Rex was gone, Megumin was gone, Lana was dead...He really had no choice, unless he would suddenly, magically like the idea of being stranded here for all eternity. "All right, lassie, let's move. Show me the ropes." He grumbled, as he climbed the Floran's shoulder. "Fuckin' asshole causes me lose to me house, doesn't even want to negotiate me payment...Bah, that staff will just have to do." Until he could find a permanent solution, anyhow. He just didn't feel that the staff would satisfy him for very long. Not if he would feel intervals of remorse or caring in between. "Oh, wait! Me shit. Well, Lana's shit." He hopped off, grabbed his whole kit-caboodle, then returned to Lealan's shoulder. Well actually, seeing as the body was worthless, he shoved it out and left the syringes bundled up in the cape. "Lost me sense of individuality for nothin'." He grunted, as he gazed at his clone one more time.

If the two would step through the portal, a feeling of uncertainty would wash over them. Would the portal let them walk through together, and end up in the same place?

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

As Lealan walked through the portal, a faint blue glow began to envelop her and Lucky. A smile stretches across her face as S.A.I.L.'s voice reaches her. "Confirm. Teleport of Captain Lealan Deathweed plus one. Welcome back Captain."

"Sssssuccess then?"
The inside of Lealan's ship is a cold Metallic Grey, at least for the first room. As she strolls out to the main room and past another full of random machines, it looks like the area is full of miscellaneous things she has looted throughout her travels. it looks like the most random kind of museum in history. The Wall has a section where pain has been sprayed on the wall in a seemingly random manor. There are other machines and stations littered around the room, and a spot to drop down through the floor to a lower level. "Isn't this a nice sssship?" She mutters, before slowly looking to her shoulder, hoping that it actually worked and she would see the Red Rabbit there.
P PopcornPie

Lucky held on tight. This was it. This was the moment of truth. If this portal failed, he would...Geez, where would he be? Stranded in space? Warped to a random place? Being shipped to his burned-out house would be the best case scenario. "Please work, please work. Please. Work..." He felt his cells be gently discombobulated, and rearranged, then reorganized...Or however portal travel worked. Maybe his nerves were just having a dance party to celebrate no longer having to work twice as hard as usual. His chest was pounding. Everything depended on this...

"Welcome back, Captain."

Lucky's eyes shot open, and he immediately needed to check himself all over. Paw o' Death? Check. Spare pistol? Check. Both ears? Check. Tail? Check. Lana's dress? Check. Cape full of syringes? It was probably the least important if he lost those, but check.

Though Lucky was grateful, the ship kind of...Clashed with his idea of what a pirate ship looked like. Or maybe he just needed to expand his palette to different forms of ships, he didn't know. Such clutter, he could get lost for ages in all this shit if he wasn't careful. Regardless, it worked. Lucky had a new home, a brand new base of operations. "Heh...It worked. The gods were kind to me." He chucked dryly, sighing and relaxing. Maybe the multiverse gods did have some sense of mercy after all. In fact, Lucky's glow was a bit prolonged compared to Lealan's, and gradually washed over him before stopping entirely. "I wonder what that was..." He mumbled.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Users who are viewing this thread