Interactions: ManyFaces ManyFaces thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Everyone Everyone

774px-One_Piece_Logo.svg.png

Monkey D. Luffy

e3823526500998f82c8749453cc3af1d4bfdc3fa.jpg

With Lobo getting barely hit by one of Luffy's attacks, he prepared to launch another attack.

"Gomu Gomu no Kong Organ!" He fires off several Kong Gun punches in rapid succession. He hopes that one of his attacks is more effective than before.

Interactions: Chungchangching Chungchangching ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

250px-Teentitanscartoonlogo.png

Raven (Rachel Roth)

hqdefault.jpg

Raven decides that the time has come to go face to face with the destroyer of the multiverse, Meta. Since she got her powers back, this is the perfect opportunity for her to show off her most awesome power yet. She uttered the word that everyone in the world might be familiar with.

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos!" She fired multiple beams of dark energy at Meta hoping that it might hit him with a probability of luck.

As Umbra was doing his attacks on the Meta's back, he took note that Kendall was making a move towards the Meta. "Fall back..!", The Operator exclaims as the warframe moves out of the way of Kendall.

It actually surprised Umbra however that Kendall was holding the Meta in front of him, pinning him to the damage he was being dealt with. The Operator and Umbra remained out of their sightlines as they both took a note at the situation, "Let's hit two birds with one stone."

With that said, Umbra charged once more at the Meta, now with Kendall there as well. With his Skiajati infused with lightning and his Exalted Blade, the warframe drags the blade against the ground and sprints at the pair, the Operator screaming in a rush of adrenaline as the warframe suddenly jumps and dives at the two.

With a sudden jolt, Umbra swings the Skiajati forwards in a lunging stab motion, attempting to impale into Kendall through The Meta's back with his long sword of bright blue lightning energy. He brings himself closer to Kendall's back with the intent of skewering the both of them while holding himself against them in place in a pinning stance.

Through it all, the two could actually hear the Operator talk in his deeper voice through Umbra with a whisper as he attempted through his motions to impale them, one single word.

Last edited:
fullview.jpg

Kendall 'Eric' Fiamatta, Ultimate Liar

The final moments grow closer.

"Today, I repay my debt."

A huge blue flame erupts from my back.

typhlosion erupt.jpg
Artist: Unknown (Please inform me ASAP if you find them!)

"EN GARDE!"

I laugh as my whole body is once again engulfed in fire, this time as a bright cyan. I dig my fingers into The Meta's armor as far as they can go, the sheer heat hopefully beginning to melt the plating on him and shielding me from meeting my own end. For the most part.

--
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Chungchangching Chungchangching Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts darkred darkred ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Riven Riven Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara BoltBeam BoltBeam ManyFaces ManyFaces jigglesworth jigglesworth P PopcornPie FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

lobo.png

There was nothing like a bit of a challenge. But getting hit with a breeze wasn't exactly it by his standards. The brutish biker was ready to turn his attention again. What kind of moron looked at a mug, ruggedly handsome as he may be and thought he was one of those morons who couldn't figure out underwear was meant to go on the inside.
Instead he kept firing away at the group who thought themselves man nuff' to put up their dukes towards him. Namely the Spartan chick, she had the balls to rush him. Despite being torn into by the dozens with bullets she only got faster. As much as he liked his chicks angry he didn't have time to try and win her heart. Because she was too busy getting busy with his skeleton. It was a surprise just getting impaled and whatnot. But The Main Man didn't play, despite being stabbed he'd be more than willing to trudge forward with the spear still in him just to get a chance at killing her.
8bace4f6a268feae11a111ce81961f8d.gif

As he did a sickeningly moist crunching sound came from his chest and eventually his heart was ripped out. Leaving The Main Man with blood dripping from his mouth, if it weren't for the visible tan he'd gotten he could almost be mistaken for a vampire.
But of course she wasn't satisfied with stealing his heart. She just had to blind and deafen him.
"FRAGGIN' BASTITCH WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I'M GONNA TURN YOU INTO DAWG FOOD!"
He shouted and gripped his eyes as if clawing at them would magically make them hurt less. Since he could not longer see he was easily set off balance for the moment and sent blasting off again!
4424919-lobo_vs_superman_amv.gif

Meanwhile his beloved hog had hit something of a challenge. Being frozen despite blasting fiery exhaust it only just barely broke out still getting C4 tossed on it. It shot forward. Fiery blast not deterring the Czarnians bike from its conquest. That was until Lobo went soaring by like a skipping stone. The motorcycle giving one last roar before it tucked it's tail like a scared dog and drove off towards his master. Just in time to watch Lobo's landing.
"STUPIDFRAGGINGEEKSANDTHEIRTRICKSANDCRAP!"
Were his last words before he was sent skidding into the dirt. Feeling around until he realized he could smell, he made his way towards his bike, still leaking blood from his cocky move. He decided to slump up against it as he took some personal time to do a bit of regeneration given the whole impalement plan went poorly.
"Fraggin' hell, them geeks did a number on me..."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla StaidFoal StaidFoal GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja darkred darkred jigglesworth jigglesworth

Epilogue
"One Day We'll Cruise Down Blood Gulch Avenue"

The Meta grunted and growled loudly as Lucky shot at his already injured leg, blood spurting out of the already formed holes as he collapsed to a single knee, unable to stand much longer. It didn't help that soon, Kassandra had held him in place with her tendrils, the man too weak to fight back against them. Umbra's sword slashed through his armor like it was tissue paper, the various cuts and gashes leaving various marks all across his already weakened body. Each slash left him weaker than the last did, and by the time he was finished, the sounds of The Meta's haggard breaths filled the air. Raven's beams, Lucky and Kassandra and Odessa's and Corvo's shots, all of them pushed the Meta past his limits. And then, that final C4 that had been placed by Price was settled right on his nuts and berries. The Meta's one visible eye widened as Kassandra's arrow struck it, unable to do anything as...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

In a mess of blood and guts that would no doubt get me banned off RPN for describing, The Meta's entire body exploded, leaving a gigantic red mess in its wake. With this, Sigma disappeared as well in a burst of broken up code, and by the time the smoke cleared, Meta's head was all that was left. Oh, and Eric's fire shield managed to absorb the blast, so he was fine. But The Meta, the man who had apparently caused all this suffering?

He was dead.

Gone.

And it didn't look like he'd be coming back any time soon.

"Woah!! Holy shit!" Michael shouted as he stood up from his cover, unscathed from the fight at hand. "You guys alright?" He asked as he looked around, a bit of blood had landed on his well-pressed suit. It was then that a portal suddenly just... opened in the middle of the battlefield. As the portal opened and you all looked to see the figure on the other side, you found that it was....

11168561_1077400562275715_8798637454356103879_n.png

A little girl and a lanky skeleton man.

"So, remind me why we're here?" The child asked as she walked alongside the large, skeleton man. Her voice was uninterested sounding, as was her general expression.

"Because, child," The skeleton man said in a... Jamaican accent of all things. "This stupid ting won't quit blinkin'! It's been driving me nuts!" He shouted as he held what looked like a pager in his hand. Just as the skeleton man had said, the device was indeed blinking a bright red, each flash accompanied with a high-pitched beeping noise.

"That part I get. The part that I'm confused about is why I'm here with you." The little blonde girl replied, still sounding just as bored as ever as they continued on forward.

"Well, I'm not going into some... some random universe on me own! A-and besides... you willingly joined dat Multiverse... Protection... Agency... tingy just as I did!" The skeleton replied in response.

"The great Grim Reaper, terrified of the unknown. Oh, how the mighty have fallen." The girl said in a sarcastic, dry tone while shaking her head. They didn't seem to really pay much attention to you... at all, really, as they instead made their way over to the now unconscious Lobo. "Is he dead?" She asked, looking up to the apparent Grim Reaper.

"No, Mandy, he is not dead. If he was, I'd be reaping his soul." Grim said, before reaching down into his cloak and pulling out... some kind of strange... well, it was definitely meant to be a restraining device of sorts. It mostly consisted of chains, which Grim and Mandy would wrap around Lobo's body, keeping his arms and legs chained Lobo up nice and tight. The chains both ended up in the same place: a metal muzzle that clasped around Lobo's mouth.

NOYmVIq.jpg

"Alright... let's get movin'!" Grim exclaimed as he lifted up Lobo by his legs. He managed to do so, but barely, if his bony arms violently shaking were any indication of that. As they passed all of you on the way back through the portal Grim smiled and waved towards all of you with one hand, while the other remained wrapped around Lobo's ankle. "Oh... hey fellas!" He exclaimed happily. Mandy merely looked over, scoffed, and turned back to face Grim.

"Can we get going now, or do you intend to exchange pleasantries with everyone individually?" She asked, sounding a tad bit annoyed but otherwise the same as usual.

"Yeah, yeah! I'm goin'!" He shouted in response before backing into the portal, Lobo in tow. Once Mandy had entered, the portal closed behind them, which meant that Lobo was now officially not-your-problem anymore. It was then that the Reds and Blues emerged from their hole alongside Lealan, with Grif being the first of them to gaze upon the sight.

"Woah... Jesus..." He said as he looked around, pausing when his eyes befell the gruesome sight of the Meta's remains. "Well... that's just nasty." Grif said, and right after doing so, a thud could be heard. Said thud was followed by heavy breathing and was found in the direction of the cargo ship that had transported you all here. You would find none other than Snake looking at all of you, wincing as he held onto his stomach. It didn't take much longer for you to notice the pool of blood that was forming there. He winced and grunted as he shakily held his pistol up towards all of you, specifically Celty. Before he could get a shot off on her, though, he appeared to succumb to the wound in his stomach and fell to the ocean below. If any of you were to look over the edge of the cliff, his body was gone from sight completely.

"Sorry about that," Wash said as he climbed out of the back of the plane, looking at Maine's remains. "Shit... you guys really did a number on him, huh?" Washington asked, though the question was rhetorical. As the back of the plane opened, he motioned for all of you to get inside. "There's not much else for you guys to do here, and I think that it'd be best for all of us if you got home as soon as possible." He said. And, once the last of you entered the plane, Washington started it up and flew out of the canyon, leaving behind only the Reds and the Blues.

"So... we can all agree that those guys were total fucking assholes, right?" Grif asked as he looked up at the Pelican, which was now but a speck in the distance to them.

"Uh-huh."

"Yup."

"Agreed."

"Total fucking assholes."

"Si."

"Totally!"

"I will miss our new friends."

The ride back to the Project Freelancer base was a long one, but perhaps that wasn't a bad thing. You all had time to rest up your wounds and your bodies after the long battle you had just endured. Some wounds healed faster than others, of course, but by the time the plane had landed, you were all at least well enough to walk. As the back of the door slowly opened up, Washington's voice came over the intercom one last time.

"Alright, well, here we are. Good luck getting home." He said as one by one you were ushered out of the plane. Upon exiting, you were met by one of the few un-armored individuals from this entire journey.

HckQf3U.jpg

"Welcome, welcome. Please, follow me." The elderly-looking male said in a Southern accent (which sounded much more natural than Sarge's) said as he led you all into the rectangular building beside you. The pathway was filled to the brim with overgrown bushes and hedges, and it was clear that it had been a while since someone had tidied up the place. "Please, erm-- excuse the mess. I'm not exactly used to having visitors." The man said as he continued leading you all down the path.

"Are you this Director guy? The one who can get us home?" Michael asked. The man nodded.

"Why... yes, yes I am, as a matter of fact." The Director replied with a nod of his own. It was then that you all reached a large metallic door of sorts, which had a small, blue keypad to the right of it. "F.I.L.L.I.S., open the door if you would be so kind." He said, his voice welcoming and hospitable.

"Of course, Director." A robotic female voice replied over a set of speakers. As the doors slid open, one by one you made your way into the facility. The facility was filled with an... well, the only way you could describe the odor of the room was old. Rusty walls filled the room, and the overgrown plants from the outside appeared to have seeped in through the cracks in the wall as well. Cracks which also allowed bits of sunlight into the room, which otherwise shouldn't have been there. As you were all ushered through the long halls, you were eventually met with a large room. The room appeared to be an old training room of sorts, with various old testing dummies and what looked like large walls used for combat put up across the place. The centerpiece, however, was a large, rectangular, green portal, which was elevated by a platform in the center of the room. A portal which, oddly enough, appeared to be exactly like the one back in Blood Gulch.

"This is your one-way ticket home. My only request is that you... keep quiet about this here incident. I certainly don't need word about this getting out to anyone. I'm sure you understand." The Director said, his tone just as welcoming as before despite the request. Turning to face said portal, he continued, "Regardless, I have managed to pinpoint each of your locations based on your individual signatures. It took a while, damn near all this facility's power, as a matter of fact. But.. I managed it thanks to..." There was a pause, followed by a slight smirk as he pushed his glasses upwards with the tip of his index finger. "Well, let's just say that I... managed to pull some strings." He cleared his throat, and said, "Anyways, simply step through that portal and you will arrive from where you were taken from, no questions asked. If you have any questions or concerns, I will answer them to the best of my ability. Otherwise, you have my sincerest apologies for this little mishap, and I can assure you that nothing like this will ever, ever, happen again."

Yeah, right.

Regardless, The Director's words rang true. Whether or not you stepped through the portal immediately, said goodbyes, or even talked with The Director, you eventually stepped through the portal, and when you did so, you arrived back where you had came from at the beginning of all this mess.

And thus, this ends the tale of these Blood Gulch Blues.

Cast List
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) [Blue Team]
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Vitan (OC) [Blue Team] and Slamacow (Minecraft) [Blue Team]
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Gripen (Girly Air Force) [Blue Team] and Shalltear Bloodfallen (Overlord) [Red Team]
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Lealan Deathweed (Starbound OC) [Solo Team]
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch (Classified) [Blue Team]
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Karma Darkon (OC) [Blue Team] and Odessa (OC) [Red Team]
Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 as Goro Majima (Yakuza) [Red Team]
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Kohirumaki Karen (Gun Gale Online) [Red Team]
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as Heavy (Team Fortress 2) [Red Team]
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Rex Salazar (Generator Rex) [Red Team] and Sora (Kingdom Hearts) [Red Team]
Topless Topless as Baby Bonnie Hood (Darkstalkers) [Solo Team]
FactionParadox FactionParadox as Saburo Kusanagi (OC) [Blue Team]
Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva as Achilles (SMITE) [Solo Team]
darkred darkred as Aloy (Horizon Dawn Zero) [Blue Team] and Maya "Echo" Visari (Killzone Shadowfall) [Solo Team]
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC) [Blue Team]
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja as Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece) [Solo Team] and Rachel Roth (Teen Titans) [Blue Team]
SheaFlower SheaFlower as Akechi Touma and Saiki Kusuo (The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.) [Blue Team]
Superwholock Superwholock as Nero (Devil May Cry) [Red Team] and Salem Jay Nilson (Devil May Cry OC) [Red Team]
SheepKing SheepKing as Narancia Ghirga (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) [Red Team]
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as Fernando "Slayer" Duran (Rise of Incarnates) [Solo Team]
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!) [Solo Team]
animegirl20 animegirl20 as Amy Rose (Sonic X) [Red Team]
Riven Riven as Umbra (Warframe) [Blue Team]
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 as Logan (X-Men Origins) [Red Team]
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Lana the Braixen (Pokemon OC) [Red Team]
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Red Riding Hood (Mary Skelter Nightmares) [Red Team]
Veradana Veradana as Myrtle Ryder (OC) [Blue Team]
Marksman Marksman as Actus-199 (Warhammer 40k OC) [Red Team]
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia as Jun Hyuga (Fate OC) [Blue Team]
The Explorer The Explorer as Seiryo Teshigahara (OC) [Solo Team]
Jeremiah Jeremiah as Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes) and Miss Pauling (Team Fortress 2) [Solo Team]
ManyFaces ManyFaces as Lobo (DC Comics) [Solo Team]
Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak as Biggie Cheese (Barnyard) [Red Team]
FoolsErin FoolsErin as Double Trouble (She-Ra and the Princesses of Power) [Solo Team]
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind as Pearl Pygmy (Splatoon 2) [Blue Team]
QizPizza QizPizza as Gabrielle Akimoto (OC) [Solo Team]
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare) [Blue Team]
P PopcornPie as Lucky (Whacked!) [Solo Team]
RedLight RedLight as Marcus Silver Pete Amsterdam Indigo Nautilus Tesla (OC) [Blue Team] and Kylo Ren (Star Wars) [Red Team]
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Kassandra (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey) [Blue Team]
Venom Snake Venom Snake as Snake (Metal Gear Solid/Crysis OC) [Solo Team]
Maxiliase Maxiliase as Tony Montana (Scarface) [Red Team]
Birb Birb as Delta (OC) [Solo Team]
Senki Senki as Synder Dre (OC) [Blue Team]
Addicted to Coffee Addicted to Coffee as Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII) [Red Team]
Raynar Saassin Raynar Saassin as Doom Slayer (DOOM) [Red Team]
Rodan The Asexual Kaiju Rodan The Asexual Kaiju as Revan (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic) [Blue Team]
shio shio as Shio (OC) [Blue Team]
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as The Guards Rifleman (Company of Heroes 2) [Blue Team]
Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes as Toshinori "All Might" Yagi (My Hero Academia) [Blue Team]
Tibb-E Tibb-E as Tiberius Asletro (OC) [Red Team]
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow as Eric Fiamatta (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon OC)

Last edited:
Lealan would yawn and stretch. Another adventure done and over with. She would make her way to Lucky and kneel beside him. "Hey, Ssssilly Rabbit. I know I offered you a chance to join me, but even if you don't, I want you to have this." She pulls out a set of five Red Stim Packs, the needles glistening in the light. "One per limb, and one for an emergency. If they can't regrow your missing limbs, maybe you can get a transplant or ssssomething. I know they can at least reattach ssssevered bits." She smiles gently to the rabbit. "And don't worry about Lana, sssshe's tougher than you may think, I'm ssssure sssshe'll turn up ssssome day."
P PopcornPie

RRHNameBanner.png

2-2-8-2018.png

Happily Ever After

However, this did not mean that he was down for the count. Because as soon as Kassandra came toward him with her spear. He was ready for it, even with the leg injury, so when she leaped into the air to slam it down, he merely grabbed the spear and swung her around, throwing her across the battlefield and away from him. In the midst of this, though, she still had the opportunity to plant the C4 on his back, unbeknownst to him of course. With everyone out of the way of harm, their plan went off without a hitch, and The Meta was sent flying into the air, with Red Riding Hood's wind from her scissors only sending him flying farther. With a loud crash, he hit the ground, forming a small crater in the grass below. Shakily, he climbed up to his feet, a hand firmly placed on one knee as he stood up.

"I think that fucker don't have much left in him!" Michael shouted from his position of cover, shooting various rounds from his sniper rifle toward him, each one being met with a grunt and a small stagger from The Meta.
"Then let's wrap this up, yeah? Come on!" Red Riding Hood motivated, and would have gotten involved herself if it wasn't for the fact everyone else had it covered. If she had the time, though, she would have gladly pitched in - coating her blade in water and electricity via blue and yellow orbs she would generate, and would have tried to add to the fire. Unfortunately, even if she had the time to, The Meta was long gone before her attempt would even work. She glanced around and laughed as if nothing happened, and then glanced to The Meta - or at least, what was left of him. "...Nice." She muttered with a torn smile on her face between delight and discomfort.
The Meta grunted and growled loudly as Lucky shot at his already injured leg, blood spurting out of the already formed holes as he collapsed to a single knee, unable to stand much longer. It didn't help that soon, Kassandra had held him in place with her tendrils, the man too weak to fight back against them. Umbra's sword slashed through his armor like it was tissue paper, the various cuts and gashes leaving various marks all across his already weakened body. Each slash left him weaker than the last did, and by the time he was finished, the sounds of The Meta's haggard breaths filled the air. Raven's beams, Lucky and Kassandra and Odessa's and Corvo's shots, all of them pushed the Meta past his limits. And then, that final C4 that had been placed by Price was settled right on his nuts and berries. The Meta's one visible eye widened as Kassandra's arrow struck it, unable to do anything as...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

In a mess of blood and guts that would no doubt get me banned off RPN for describing, The Meta's entire body exploded, leaving a gigantic red mess in its wake. With this, Sigma disappeared as well in a burst of broken up code, and by the time the smoke cleared, Meta's head was all that was left. Oh, and Eric's fire shield managed to absorb the blast, so he was fine. But The Meta, the man who had apparently caused all this suffering?

He was dead.

Gone.

And it didn't look like he'd be coming back any time soon.

"Woah!! Holy shit!" Michael shouted as he stood up from his cover, unscathed from the fight at hand. "You guys alright?" He asked as he looked around, a bit of blood had landed on his well-pressed suit.
"Yep, I think we're good! But if anything is certain, this 'Meta' guy just got absolutely crushed!" Red Riding Hood laughed and raised her scissors in victory - though she was kinda covered herself, being up close and personal to the action. It didn't seem to bother her too much, and before she could do a lot more, she would notice the Reds and Blues come by afterwards. "Hey, fellas! A bit late if you're looking for a show!" She joked.
"Woah... Jesus..." He said as he looked around, pausing when his eyes befell the gruesome sight of the Meta's remains. "Well... that's just nasty." Grif said, and right after doing so, a thud could be heard. Said thud was followed by heavy breathing and was found in the direction of the cargo ship that had transported you all here. You would find none other than Snake looking at all of you, wincing as he held onto his stomach. It didn't take much longer for you to notice the pool of blood that was forming there. He winced and grunted as he shakily held his pistol up towards all of you, specifically Celty. Before he could get a shot off on her, though, he appeared to succumb to the wound in his stomach and fell to the ocean below. If any of you were to look over the edge of the cliff, his body was gone from sight completely.

"Sorry about that," Wash said as he climbed out of the back of the plane, looking at Maine's remains. "Shit... you guys really did a number on him, huh?" Washington asked, though the question was rhetorical. As the back of the plane opened, he motioned for all of you to get inside. "There's not much else for you guys to do here, and I think that it'd be best for all of us if you got home as soon as possible." He said. And, once the last of you entered the plane, Washington started it up and flew out of the canyon, leaving behind only the Reds and the Blues.
"Hey, you told us to fight him." Red Riding Hood said simply. "You didn't put a filter on how far we could take it, so we just kinda... did our thing." She added, laughing it off and glancing to the mess. "Yeah, we... kinda made a mess, didn't we. Sorry 'bout that, but. It's a done deal now..." Red Riding Hood lowered her scissors and sighed in relief, boarding up on the plane with everyone else. As she looked out, she opted to wave to the Reds and Blues left behind - unaware that most of them did 'not' share her sympathies whatsoever. She had a great time working with them, let her have this moment, even if they don't care and were presently cursing them all.
The ride back to the Project Freelancer base was a long one, but perhaps that wasn't a bad thing. You all had time to rest up your wounds and your bodies after the long battle you had just endured. Some wounds healed faster than others, of course, but by the time the plane had landed, you were all at least well enough to walk. As the back of the door slowly opened up, Washington's voice came over the intercom one last time.

"Alright, well, here we are. Good luck getting home." He said as one by one you were ushered out of the plane. Upon exiting, you were met by one of the few un-armored individuals from this entire journey.

HckQf3U.jpg

"Welcome, welcome. Please, follow me." The elderly-looking male said in a Southern accent (which sounded much more natural than Sarge's) said as he led you all into the rectangular building beside you. The pathway was filled to the brim with overgrown bushes and hedges, and it was clear that it had been a while since someone had tidied up the place. "Please, erm-- excuse the mess. I'm not exactly used to having visitors." The man said as he continued leading you all down the path.

"Are you this Director guy? The one who can get us home?" Michael asked. The man nodded.

"Why... yes, yes I am, as a matter of fact." The Director replied with a nod of his own. It was then that you all reached a large metallic door of sorts, which had a small, blue keypad to the right of it. "F.I.L.L.I.S., open the door if you would be so kind." He said, his voice welcoming and hospitable.

"Of course, Director." A robotic female voice replied over a set of speakers. As the doors slid open, one by one you made your way into the facility. The facility was filled with an... well, the only way you could describe the odor of the room was old. Rusty walls filled the room, and the overgrown plants from the outside appeared to have seeped in through the cracks in the wall as well. Cracks which also allowed bits of sunlight into the room, which otherwise shouldn't have been there. As you were all ushered through the long halls, you were eventually met with a large room. The room appeared to be an old training room of sorts, with various old testing dummies and what looked like large walls used for combat put up across the place. The centerpiece, however, was a large, rectangular, green portal, which was elevated by a platform in the center of the room. A portal which, oddly enough, appeared to be exactly like the one back in Blood Gulch.

"This is your one-way ticket home. My only request is that you... keep quiet about this here incident. I certainly don't need word about this getting out to anyone. I'm sure you understand." The Director said, his tone just as welcoming as before despite the request. Turning to face said portal, he continued, "Regardless, I have managed to pinpoint each of your locations based on your individual signatures. It took a while, damn near all this facility's power, as a matter of fact. But.. I managed it thanks to..." There was a pause, followed by a slight smirk as he pushed his glasses upwards with the tip of his index finger. "Well, let's just say that I... managed to pull some strings." He cleared his throat, and said, "Anyways, simply step through that portal and you will arrive from where you were taken from, no questions asked. If you have any questions or concerns, I will answer them to the best of my ability. Otherwise, you have my sincerest apologies for this little mishap, and I can assure you that nothing like this will ever, ever, happen again."

Yeah, right.

Regardless, The Director's words rang true. Whether or not you stepped through the portal immediately, said goodbyes, or even talked with The Director, you eventually stepped through the portal, and when you did so, you arrived back where you had came from at the beginning of all this mess.

And thus, ends the tale of these Blood Gulch Blues.
It's time to say goodbye, huh? Red Riding Hood listened and then looked to the portal - so, if she walks into that, it's straight back to her world. While that'd be great - she 'does' need to get back to her not-family ASAP, but if Red Riding Hood knows anything, it's best to thank the people who made this possible. Those she could count on, those she worked with and generally put up with - those people! Red Riding Hood glanced around - among the plane, who probably already hadn't left, she had Captain Falcon, Odessa and Narancia that she 'should' be saying her goodbyes to. But, it's probably best to end where she started - with the Captain.

She's not opposing the idea of saying her farewells to the other two by all means, far from it. Just the one she feels the most 'inclined' to say her goodbyes to. Without much added warning, Red Riding Hood sneaked on over to behind Captain Falcon and poked him on the shoulder.
"Hey, Captain!" She said eagerly and managing a smile before it broke. "...Maan, I'm gonna miss saying that. Seems like we're parting 'again', doesn't it - this time, probably forever." Red Riding Hood spoke in a downed tone at first, though tried to lighten up as - by now, Captain Falcon would have probably turned around to face her. "I don't know if we 'will' meet again - if we even get close to meeting again after this in the first place is beyond me, but-! It's been nice knowing you, Captain. I assume you're off right away?" She asked as she tried to suppress her feelings once more.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #c93648
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Trying to hold back her feelings
Powers: Magical abilities and species abilities
Items: Blood Weapon Scissors, throwing knife (X10)
Skills/Abilities: Adaptable fighter, versatile (weapon-wise), best in none
Course of action: It's time to say goodbye
RP Information
Nearby/In Group: @SayYourGoodbyesAndGo

Last edited:
Interactions:
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
1584767514725.png

Holy fucking shit, that explosion was amazing. Blood and guts even flew to me. Yuck, my mouth was open for God's sake! I started spitting it out, rubbing my tongue in anguish. I've been put through worse things than that but I never get used to this nonsense. The middle-aged asshole asked if we were okay and I simply flipped him off in response. I'm still bitter over the clash we had in the armory. Another portal opened and I immediately thought they were hostiles. I hid behind the others, peeking my head out of Raven's shoulder.

A girl and a skeleton?

They don't look particularly intimidating so I raised an eyebrow. A back and forth between them began, talking like we aren't here until they restricted the blue man. . . You know, the one who ate a fucking explosion. That still baffles me how he did it. I've seen a lot of stupid shit but that took the cake. They dragged him away and into the portal. Who were those two? Whatever, what matters now is this man threatening to shoot us. I got cocky because he looked absolutely fucked with his stomach and taunted him to shoot us while hiding behind Raven.

Some time passed and we were here.

The end of our journey.

Took a lot of blood, sweat, and tears to get here. . . My acquaintances blood, sweat, and tears. Not mine.

The Director asked us not to spill anything about this incident. Nobody back home will believe this anyway.

I looked at Lilith and Raven with a smile.

"I'm not good with words but Lilith, keep your chin up. If I ever get the feeling that you're sad I will literally travel every dimension just to find and cheer you up. Remember that."

"Raven, I never liked a stranger as fast as you. You even saved my ass and I would have died if you weren't there for me. I will always keep you in my mind as creepy as that sounds."

Got anything to say to her? Go ahead and speak.​

Lana

As the battle finally ended I walked out from behind a nearby corner. I was fine. Nothing bad happened. I walked towards the crowd of people and stood among them trying not to stand out too much. Once I saw Eric, I quickly joined his side without a word. I stared at him blankly for a bit still not saying anything. I didn’t even seem to blink. I smiled but it almost didn’t seem real. It just looked like a poor attempt at smiling. I felt fine though. I have no idea why I was acting so strangely. Oh well. I’m sure I’ll be fine soon enough.
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

1584785774745.png
1584785787744.png
Home.

Finally home.

I was a little banged up in the final battle but that's nothing to worry about, nothing a stomach filled with food can't fix. I walked into the last place of the forest I remember being in to see Dave the Zombie crying, hiding under the shade of a tree and Bart the Enderman trying to comfort him. I walked beside them and gave Dave a pat on the back. Dave looked at me slowly before tackling me into a hug. I can't breathe! He's squishing me! Bart picked Dave up by the waist and tried to wiggle him to let go of me. He raised both of us up high meaning if the zombie dropped me, I'll get hurt. Dave didn't stop hugging, in fact, his grip on me tightened and I felt like hell.

Bart got a good idea and looked through the chest to grab the Gameboy that the zombie loved to play. He waved it in front of Dave's face and he let go of me to grab the Gameboy, causing me to plummet down and fall on my back. I rubbed my spine as The Enderman put The Zombie down on the dirt. Bart looked off into the distance, staring at the kingdom we were supposed to be entering and beckoned us to follow him as he walked towards it. Dave put on his helmet to prevent himself from burning from the sun and marched towards the kingdom too.

I laughed and stood up, carrying the chest and followed them.

I don't know what just happened but I hope I never have to go through it again.​

Last edited:
After the huge explosion, it seem like The Meta was finally out of everyone's hair, whether they have any or not. "Wow we actually did it, thank lord I was about to use my diary to knock him out or something, I just hope Vitan and Raven are okay."
Thankfully both of them were fine. While the three of them were about to enter the portal Vitan gave them a few words of entrenchment, Lilith decided to do the same.

"Girls, I just wanted to say thanks for everything you've done for me, I know we never really known each other but you two are some of the greatest friends I could've asked for and I really hope we see each other again, no matter how hard it my be. I guess this is goodbye now."
As Lilith was about to enter the portal she turned back and ripped out a page from her diary and gave it to Vitan "By the way Vitan, this is for you."
The page had a drawing of Lilith and Vitan sitting next to each other with with "Thank you" at the bottom

The End

Interactions:
Chungchangching Chungchangching (Vitan)
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja (Raven)

fullview.jpg

Kendall

"Gh- gyahahahahaha!" I chortle maniacally as the explosion that blows Meta apart blasts me away too, my flame shield disappearing as I skitter to a stop face down on the ground. I roll over and stare up at the sky.

"Hah... another victory, Elise..."

I glance down at my body. Almost all of my body is covered in scorch marks, my wounds cauterized from my own heat and the blood vaporized. Oh yeah. That's a victory alright. I hope I don't ruin my perfect body with scarring, though- that would be most unfortunate.

I get to my feet. I look around at the others; no doubt did my little act piss them off. In response, I nod to them and smirk, making my way over to Captain Falcon and offering my paw to him. "Hey, pretty boy. Let's get you on your feet. I haven't had a fight that entertaining in forever. And no, before you ask, I'm not gonna stab you or anything. I think I had my fill of bloodlust already!" My eyes flash from a red to a sky blue, then back again as if nothing happened. "Promise."
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

For once, I sound sincere. Whether or not Captain Falcon actually accepted the gesture, I still continued.

"I know you guys think I'm a coward. And really, I am!" I giggle elatedly. A return to normal for everyone else, for sure. "I'm deeply, from the BOTTOM of my heart, sorry. A gazillion times over and one. But when I saw Sigma- well, see, liars and manipulators like us, we know a fellow handsome mastermind when we see one. And I felt like teaching Sigma one last lesson before he bit the binary." I shrug. "But it was pretty funny, right? You guys did a great job, by the way, ten outta ten, I think you probably would've killed me if we didn't stop! Keyword is probably." I turn towards Ikaros. "Yo, Bloodwing- can I call you Bloodwing? I feel like that's fitting for... some... odd reason- anyway, what was I saying? Oh, right; if you're going back, take care of your mistress for me! I want her alive until she can find a sense of humor."
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla darkred darkred StaidFoal StaidFoal jigglesworth jigglesworth Chungchangching Chungchangching P PopcornPie Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Riven Riven

Then, Lana returns! I thought she was a goner! I mean, come on, didn't everybody? I walk up to her, then collapse, my paws gripping her shoulders. "Lana... you're okay, heh. Knew you weren't the loser I thought you were, getting killed off by a poor man's creepypasta. Aha... ooooh~ these wounds feel really, really nice... but after all that hard, hard work, I'm gonna need to rest for a while... probably in the hotel for pansies- I mean, infirmary. Lana, do you think... scars would look sexy on me?" I look directly up at her.

"C'mon, tell me the truth. You can't fool me."

I smile and close my eyes, resting my head on her shoulder and (hopefully) remaining that way all the way to the portal at Project Freelancer. Yeah, I'm not sleeping just yet.

Open for interaction. Or an ass-kicking. Either way, it'll be a lot of fun, right?

And in an instant, the battle was over. Relief and triumph was thick in the air, but not as thick as the giant rodent that hoisted itself upon a nearby platform and announced into a microphone in a deep thunderous voice,

"AYE Y'ALL ****** DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT ME DID YA?"

Indeed, Biggie Cheese was back, and just in time. Well actually he was incredibly late and did nothing to help in the final battle, but what's important that even though he was late to the party, he was still the life of it. As the heroes of Blood Gulch conversed one final time, Biggie Cheese laid down the sickest tunes and racial obscenities to ever bless the mic. His vocal chords rippled with the epilogue of the journey of these adventurers.

In the future, Biggie Cheese would return to his home world, where he would release his biggest hit single "ANYTHANG 4 THA CHEEZ", inspired by his experiences on Blood Gulch, and he would go on to rank #17 on the World's Top Billionaires. From there, he would live out a life of reckless spending and adrenaline hunting until his untimely death from inhaling forty five kilograms of Cheeto dust on the 18th of June 2018.

He will never be forgotten.

1584789944394.png

Last edited:
Lucky had excused himself while nobody was looking. He had his meeting with the Director to go to, but he and Lupé agreed that one more message to the others was necessary. In his place, he had left behind a folded sheet of paper, labeled "TO EVERYONE (READ ALOUD)". Without its author there to read it, someone else would have had to pick it up. When the letter was opened, it revealed a collection of bittersweet, long dwelled upon comments, each one directed towards just about everyone he'd met. It was clear that Lucky had begun to write this as soon as he'd found looseleaf paper and a pen. The writing was sloppy, too, even for him, making it clear that he was rushing to finish it before anyone it addressed was sent home.

I know this is the coward's way of doing things, but I feel that I would not have been able to express these feelings otherwise. Since we are about to part, I knew I would not sleep tonight if I didn't say any of this. Now or never, that is me philosophy. What you are about to read is me apologies for everything I caused. The Toffee scare. The times I shot at you. The time travel. The unnecessary deaths. The scarring. All of it. I had no idea what to do with the influx of new emotions I felt, and struggled to control them at the expense of all of you.

Not helping was learning that nothing I did was in me actual body. I get the feeling that I was handled improperly, turned unstable. I'm going to have it fixed now, but I cannot change what I did in the past. I can only ask forgiveness for it.

I suppose the first apology should go to you. By failing to follow me orders, I undid everything you ever fought for. I thought that, as a Solo teamer, I could do whatever the hell I pleased. Fucking Lord, was I wrong. The war you worked so hard on is ruined. Some mercenary I was. I could have been the breadwinner around here, if I didn't waste time caring for everyone.

I hope you recover from the destruction, and successfully return from square one. May the best team win.

P.S. Tex, remember how you called me a dumb asshole bunny, or somethin’ like that? I should’ve taken that to heart, and changed me ways right then.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

They say that one rotten apple spoils the whole bushel. I should have kept that in mind. Made the whole pack look untrustworthy, I did. I should have joined the rest of you lot, shouldn't I, and did me job? I let me hatred for Toffee interfere, and let Meta die. May you find more mercenary work in the future, and rebuild your reptuation.

@SoloTeam

And now, specific apologies and/or comments.

You have done a terrible thing to me, Lassie. An atrocity I could never have expected. Yet I thank you for it. What did you do? You helped me see just how selfish I've become. You helped me realize why I never looked for companions before, because I just ruin their lives in the end. But alas, before I could make up for it all, you were taken from this life.

Since I have brought our relationship to an irreparable disarray, and now that you are gone, I will just come out and say it now: I saw meself staying with you. I was trying to be your knight in shining fur. Fine, I'll say it. I was crushing on you. It felt natural to me: You're a forest animal, I'm a forest animal. You needed protection, and I was willing to eviscerate anyone who harmed you.

I have failed you, Lassie. Failed you in every way possible. Do you know why I was trying to surrender to the Blue team? Because I wanted to help them end the war, because I wanted it to stop before your innocent mind became as crooked and jaded as me own. Alas, I couldn't stop it. It was others' murder, but the blood stained your paws instead. It could take years of therapy to get you over the horrific things this meddling caused. But the good news is, I won't be around to make it worse.

It was a serious blow to me when I found out that you had Kendall all along. I thought that, in hindsight, I would be glad. But then he abandoned you. I don't know why he didn't bother to help you. Just know that I did.

In case Kendall forgets, I hope you are reading this letter from up there. I remembered that dress you were wearing...Well, your copied self. I took it off the corpse, and I have it with me currently. I will reunite it with you in the end. It's too lovely to be decomposing with the wrong owner.
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

You mystify me, laddie.

Why would you just...deceive us like that??? I know I snapped at you, but that was because I was struggling with the guilt I felt. I am aware I shouldn't have taken it out on you. But even so! You would rather have pretended to be with the villain than save your girlfriend?! I saw her! She was tearfully hugging you, laddie! Isn't protecting your lover more important than pulling some stupid prank? There is no way around it, you ditched her in her time of death!

Look. You were lucky to have her, okay?! She was lovely. She had the courage to slap me back to reality. She was loyal to me, even when I believed I'd sold her to Toffee. You took her for granted. In any event...If you want to take the dress off me nubs, go ahead. She knew you better. Perhaps you should be the one to bury her with it.

Despite the contempt I felt for you when you defected, when you revealed the mask, I felt...envious. You clearly didn't care how anyone would feel about you. You seemed to lose yourself in your wrath, just like I used to. Did you shut your heart off as well? If so, you are an amazing actor, laddie. I cannot wait to find whoever cured you of your emotions, and let them do the same. You captured perfectly what I should have been doing this whole mission. I will give you that.

I had snapped at you as well. I had tarnished your reputation as a Solo team member as well. I should have let you eat me, when we were alone. The reason I blew up on you was simply because I was trying to scare you away, in turn because I didn't want to let you down again. I thought I was done with friends, but no. You just kept coming back. I don't know why. Your worst crewmate is probably a better friend than I.

Yet, I felt desperation when I saw you hesitating to fight alongside us. I thought I would lose you. Because of me uncertainty of how much we meant when we fought...I guess I just didn't want me words to be sincere. You probably would have been happier if I killed you, lassie, so you could reunite with your crewmates. But hey, you'll live to create a new crew, right? And maybe, if we see each other again, I'll be the killin' machine you want.

When I said I was sorry, I meant it. It was strange to say. I'll tell you something I did mean, Lassie: You imprinted on me. I knew that if I didn't make it clear that I cared about you, I risked losing you. Thank you for believing me. Memories may be all I'll have left of you, and I may be going to have me care for you extracted, but I will treasure your memory just the same.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

You break me heart in the same way Lana did, laddie. You're so cheerful, innocent...I took it for granted, as I stepped on you all the same. Now look, me domino chain of events led to you losin' an arm. That alone prevents me from forgivin' meself. Living without hands, even one, is something I rarely wish for even me worst enemy. Thank God that wasn't your real body. I hope any trauma you received doesn't stop you from claiming your place as King of the Pirates. If anyone asks, just be honest and say it was me fault.
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Rex...what did you see in me, laddie. Just...what did you see in me. You were right fucking there as I performed the action that almost led to all this trouble within me. When I saw you distractin' those turrets, I just kept thinkin' to meself: "I caused this. I didn't have to cause this, but I did." You can try to sugarcoat it all you wish, but I just kept making things worse.

And then it was revealed that our minds were tampered with, and I wondered how much of it was real. Let me clarify. I immediately started to wonder if Washington's buddies had dampened me harshness, made me kinder. I was no longer sure how much of it wasn't a function of me brain acting funny. Perhaps, when the Freelancers undo the tampering, and restore all me aggression, I'll finally figure it out.

Sora, I saw how close you and Rex have become. I suppose the same goes to you. And Lana. And Lealan. And Luffy. Even Megumin and Umbra.
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

Your affection was irritating at first, then it was heartwrenching. You were so desperate for comfort, you would still cling to me, and I took that for granted.

Hopefully, Chomusuke III treats you right. Not that I'm off to kill meself, but you probably shouldn't search for me after I am attended to by the Director. I might bite when I mean to let you hug.
StaidFoal StaidFoal

They didn't work very well, alas, but thanks for your attempts at keepin' me steady. Since we didn't speak much, that's all I can really say.
BoltBeam BoltBeam

I'm so sorry. Your team was so close to victory, and then the game broke. Either way, I appreciate your gentleness. You prove to me that nobody was really tryin' to be enemies here. Suppose I really did make Toffee upset with you, would you still have been allied with me then? How about when I attempted to shoot you, were you doubting your choice for a second? Your patience is astounding. Good luck out there in space, friend.

Riven Riven

I will admit, I thought we'd be fightin' more, and probably would have if I didn't turn into a megadouche. It was surprising in hindsight to see you, of all people, comin' to snap me out of me delusions. And you agreed with me that friendship doesn't last, so that's nice, I guess. I'm wonderin' if you and I would've gotten along if I didn't fuck it all up. In a way, you're the person I thought Lana was gonna be, someone as strongwilled and aggressive as I used to be.

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

I thought you, alongside Doc, would be the only two people I would come out of this really, truly hating. I'm not even sure of that anymore. When we were battling for Lana's safety, I actually felt like me original self for what will probably be the final time. You really held out, and surprised me. That being said, if I find out that you were the one to shave me ass and write "blabberbutt" on it, then I will not be happy to see you again. Even though I did deserve it.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

I wish I'd gotten to interact with you more. When you and Benedict's penguin rapped together, well, it was the first time I ever felt pure bliss listening to music. Wherever I go, I'll be sure to look for your next album.

Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak

I will say, I feel quite shitty that our most significant moment was you glaring at me for trying to shoot you. By all accounts, you should have killed me. So why did you help me during the battle with Meta? Why did you send your bird after me? Did you see potential within me, when all I saw was disharmony? Did you see that I was scared for your safety, and wanted merely to deny Toffee the pleasure of torturing you to an inch of your life? I will forever find meself questioning your generosity towards me, of all people. But thanking you all the same.

Tell your bird that he is the best flyer I've ever met.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Your rousing speeches were appreciated, Laddie. I appreciated your attempts at liftin' me up. Of course I remember what you said about me still bein' original and such. But just you wait, I'll rediscover the original original me! I'll no longer live in the shadow of this pansy Lucky. I will become a nightmare in brilliant red fur! A nightmare who will be the one to protect you!

You are right, there is a part of me that wants you guys around. Unfortunately, I see no reason that it isn't the part that needs to go. If I wasn't weighed down by this need to be kind, then I could have destroyed these AIs in a heartbeat. Perhaps this was deceptive. Perhaps it was telling me to do something horrific in the name of "love". It's time I stopped it before it succeeded. I wonder if finding out that I was cloned was a way of givin' me a second chance? You may not, but that's how I see it. And I'm taking it.

P.S. I am not a mustang shark hybrid, or a squirrel. I am a rabbit. And I am not a mutant...As far as I know…

P.P.S. Good luck getting those answers about the Irish. Maybe consult Google. It's a search engine on the internet. You know, a computer. Or, if it's that complicated, just grab a book.
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

There is probably much more that isn't coming to me right now, but the bulk of it is, I should never have met any of you. If the true purpose of me recruitment here was to learn why I'm a friendless scumlord, then mission accomplished. It turns out that I am a shitty friend, backstabbing and fucking everyone over. Yet, each and every one of you will continue to torment me well into me old age. As I live on, I will consistently remember all of you, and how I helped to break you. How I took your kindness for granted. How I gave into delusions and tried to kill you all, twice. Your images are carved into whatever stone remains on me heart. Even as I write this, I can feel your hardened eyes weighing down on me shoulders.

I cannot go back home. I am unfit. Do you honestly think that I can learn so much about meself and how I viewed the world, and then go back to the way things were? No! I cannot possibly go back to normal. I will well and truly go insane if I let these feelings of sympathy and worry, and the feelings of guilt and longing, torture me any further! Rather, I will have the final victory against them, and torture them back! As you read this, chances are that I am having me heart closed up for good. I didn't bring me best to the table because of this blasted thing. I failed to protect you because I was still busy bowin' to me feelings. Consider this letter the last time I will let them control me.

I am hoping to go somewhere I can recover and train. I will find the most brutal beings in the known multiverse to bring out the true power in me. I wish for all of you to come to see me as what I should have been in this war: Cold, ruthless, fearless.

And, I swear, I will destroy Toffee, and everyone involved in this mess. (Everyone evil, Washington, you and your boys will be spared, because you're helpful and I like you.) Whichever way it happens, even if it results in me giving me own life, I will reverse me mistakes, and end their reign over you. It's the only way to redeem meself.

I only wish that each of you keeps themselves safe. This war has already taken your freedom and security, your stability and health. I will not let these assholes die with the satisfaction of knowing that they have taken your physical lives as well. It's me they will end up wantin', the rest of you could just end up in the way, and they'll run you all down just the same. So I must distance meself. I will travel to the ends of the universe to find these people, but I know I must do it alone.

Hopefully, if and when you see me again, I am the powerful, unbridled rabbit I should have been today. Wish me luck.

-Lucky O'Chopper
Contrary to that last paragraph and closing sentence, the rabbit hadn't distanced himself from everyone. He was just outside the bunch, leaning up against the other side of the wall with his nubs folded. He just didn't want to be surrounded by the people his letter addressed. It would've made him flustered, and he didn't need fluster on top of all the other emotions clogging his gut. Behind him, he dragged his dead clone body, in hopes that its already modified heart could easily be reinforced. He lugged it around with Lana's dress. He claimed the false Megumin's belt, and had repurposed it to hold his Paw o' Death and spare pistol.

Well, he could say that what was done was done. He was gonna have all of this guilt cured. Then Lucky would have to cut ties with everyone, for their own good. And see the multiverse all on his own. How strange that the last emotion he would ever feel would be fear of the unknown. "At least you'll still have me." Lupé patted him on the shoulder.

"Yeah..." Lucky mumbled back to the rat. "Hopefully, it gets safer for you in there."

"Me too. It's a real mess. But hey, those creepy zombie clones of your friends are dropping like flies!"

Last edited:
Karma Darkon didn't say a word to anyone, she had formed no emotional attachments to anyone here, so she grabbed her gear and left silently through the portal.

Lilliane Odessa del'Ortollio however, just stood there, watching everyone with her keen eyes, clutching her burnt and stabbed stomach. Again, she had been on an adventure and again, she had made no real impact on the world around her. She felt like nothing, even if she had helped in the final battle, what was the point if she didn't make any companions along the way. Her cribbling lonliness threatened to succumb her. Maybe she didn't need companions. And the only companion she had, was that Naranica fellow and he was nowhere to be found. Come to think of it, quite a lot of people seemed to have mysteriously vanished during the course of the adventure. She wasn't sure how, perhaps the man had simply left without saying goodbye, but she was certian that she had never once seen them outside of a few interactions. And no one else seemed to notice, too caught up in their own little worlds.

No point in staying, she thought, clutching her stomach, throughout her entire tendure here, she wondered if there was a verison of herself across the multiverse, and she hoped that that verison was flaring better than she was. Maybe she was in some sort of omniversal shit too and had to deal with people like this.

With that, since she had no emotional attachments to anyone here, she got up from her perch, still clutching her stomach and exhausted, and made her way through the portal. Vanishing from sight.

The End?

( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
glad you got yourself out of that stink and restarted TCS, this was a fun ride, my only regret is that I didn't post more or interact with everyone.)

( Everyone Everyone in Blood Gulch Blues Looking forward to Hunters! See ya!)

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon let Rex pick him up slowly "Thanks, Rex...For giving me that opening. You got some cool lookin' powers, I'm not gonna lie. You better show me the rest of your moves." Falcon smiles at the teen "That was alot tougher than I'd imagine." Falcon chuckles. He then sees Kendall approach him and offer him a paw. Falcon is reluctant at first but takes it "Be glad I can't hold grudges against Pokemon...A fine punch you threw though. Jacked my arm real good you did." Falcon laughs before coughing, his heat feeling week from all the adrenaline. He feels a tap on his shoulder, as he looks back, he can see Red Riding Hood behind him. Telling him that he was going to miss him and asking if he was going home "HA! Ofcourse! I'm dirty, I'm tired, and I'm hurt! I'm getting my self a whole pedicure when I get home! I'm talking hot bath, massage, skin-care, the whole nine-yards!" Falcon laughs before coughing again "But hey, if there's one thing I've learned in my years in racing and fighting, you'll never not see old faces again. Good or Bad. I'll see you again, Red. I know it. When? Who knows? Even though I only known you for about 5 minutes, it was those 5 minutes in the 24 hours we've been all over the place, that I've felt the most sane. I can't say we're necessarily friends. Yet. But you're the closest one I've had this whole day. And that counts for alot" Falcon kneels down and slowly wraps his good arm around Red Riding Hood and bring her in for a firm hug "And I have a tenancy to be attached to people I like any way." Falcon chuckles weakly before realizing he's still covered in dirt and releases Red Riding hood from the hug the begins to try wiping some of the dirt off of her "My bad, Red! Forgot I wasn't the cleanest of folks right now!" He laughs embarrassed
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow BoltBeam BoltBeam

The two boys looked in shock and happiness as they beat the meta with the help of everyone else. “We did it!” Sora looks over to Rex and gives him a thumbs up with him giving one back. As the meta’s parts scattered all over the place, a portal opens revealing a skeleton whiched looked to be the Grim Reaper with a little girl... “Ok now I really don’t get what’s going on.” “Am I dreaming? Was that the...” The boys said to themselves very confused at the sight they witnessed, as the Grim Reaper and the girl take Lobo back to wherever he came from.

Later on, as Sora and Rex exited the plane, they were greeted by this man called the director who had the means of getting everyone back home and tells them to keep everything a secret and the two agree especially Rex.
“Well this is it.” “Yeah. But, what about everyone else?” “You’re right, it would be kinda rude to just leave without saying goodbye...” And So Rex & Sora said their goodbyes to everyone they’ve met and fought with that haven’t managed to leave yet.

Megumin’s goodbye:
“Hey.” The two walk over to her to greet her farewell. “Look, I know we’ve gotten on the wrong foot at times, and maybe I could have been a little less harsh, but you’re a good kid. Just remember what I told you and think before you blow someone up.” “Yeah. Getting blown up would be a bummer, but I hope you grow up to become a great wizard someday. You’ll do great. Anyways, gotta go, Megumin.“ “Keep your head up kiddo.”
The boys would give Megumin a little peace sign before walking off

Captain Falcon’s goodbye:
“Captain Falcon. Hi, we wanted to say goodbye before we left.” “Even though we barely met, it was an honor fighting alongside you. Thanks for helping us out.” Rex shakes Captain’s hand in respect. “Oh! And when you did that big eagle? Falcon punch? It was spectacular!” “That’s right, I almost forgot to mention that, it was pretty awesome. Hope we can spar someday, we can teach each other a few moves while we’re at. Good luck in the races.” “Good luck Captain Falcon.” Sora and Rex give him a thumbs up before parting their ways

Luffy’s goodbye:
“Hey Luffy. We were gonna go home soon, but we wanted to say our goodbyes.” “Yep. I don’t think we’ve meet before either, name’s Sora.” Sora extends his hand out to shake Luffy’s. “Rex tells me you wanted to be a pirate king. Me and my friends wanted to go sailing to adventures once, long story short, we’re happy with what we got. My advice, just listen to your heart, it’ll go a long ways.” “What Sora said. You’re gonna go far Luffy. Happy Sailing.” The two wave him a goodbye.

As the two would say their sayonara’s to every friend they’ve meet. They miss two. “That’s everyone who left. I wonder where Lealan went?” “Maybe she left. I don’t blame her, but she could have at least said goodbye first.” “Aw shucks. It’s no big deal dude. You get used to it, not everyone’s gonna have time to say goodbye.” As the two continue walking, they step on a piece of paper that says “READ ALOUD” as the two would continue to leave, they see names of everyone Lucky talked to or befriended while at the gulch. Entire sections for each and individual person given their own apology and eventually the boys see their names.

“Rex...what did you see in me, laddie. Just...what did you see in me. You were right fucking there as I performed the action that almost led to all this trouble within me. When I saw you distractin' those turrets, I just kept thinkin' to meself: "I caused this. I didn't have to cause this, but I did." You can try to sugarcoat it all you wish, but I just kept making things worse.

And then it was revealed that our minds were tampered with, and I wondered how much of it was real. Let me clarify. I immediately started to wonder if Washington's buddies had dampened me harshness, made me kinder. I was no longer sure how much of it wasn't a function of me brain acting funny. Perhaps, when the Freelancers undo the tampering, and restore all me aggression, I'll finally figure it out.

Sora, I saw how close you and Rex have become. I suppose the same goes to you. And Lana. And Lealan. And Luffy. Even Megumin and Umbra.”

“Unless you’re a stubborn rabbit who’s ironically named Lucky and just ditch everyone.” Rex then proceeded to cut his and Sora’s section out of the paper and take their parts with them. “Going after him?” “You already know the answer, that guy’s hopeless without me.” “I know that feeling. When a friend wants to do everything on their own, but you want to come with to make sure they don’t get into trouble. I guess you and I are more alike then I thought we were.” Rex chuckled. “Haha. Maybe so. What about you?” “Lucky’s my friend too, but I feel like he’s your responsibility. Besides, I got other places to save, people to meet, y’know. Just don’t expect me to show up out of the blues when you need me.” “Oh please I can hold my own.” “We’ll see about that.” The two share a smile and a fist bump before going on separate paths. “Take care Sora.” “Hmm. See ya next time!” Sora returns to the Cape to relax and patiently waits when the time comes when he’s needed again.

493FF6D8-5559-445F-8527-ABBA4B4617B0.jpeg “Now where were we you sneaky rabbit. There you are..” Rex just casually walks up to up without saying anything, he just stands there waiting for Lucky to noticed him. Once he does? Rex knows he’s probably gonna pull another excuse out of his ears or yell at him.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore StaidFoal StaidFoal GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- P PopcornPie

Last edited:
"Come on, Director, come on..." Lucky tapped his bottom nub. Perhaps the Director was waiting on everyone to go home before attending to him, which was understandable. But good Lord, everyone took their sweet ass time. How much longer could it take? Say goodbye. Never speak of this again. Done. What, was everyone gonna line up to guilt trip him?

It was Rex who was reading the letter, who else. Better him that anyone who didn't really give a shit. He could make Lucky's feelings clear. Unfortunately, it sounded like Rex was par from moved. Annoyed, as a matter of fact. He and Sora just shittalked about him. "Ditching?!" He spat to himself, not believing his trusty ears for once. "I'm not ditching! I am taking precautions! God, what if I did put him in some asshole's crosshairs!"

"Well, you did make this a lot harder than it needed to be..." Lupé pointed out. "The mission, I mean."

"Hmph. Well, every mission will be a breeze from here on out." Lucky glanced down at the syringes Lealan had slipped him. Could he use them...? He didn't want to waste her material. Her generosity towards him was so unwarranted, so unneeded on her end, that Lucky couldn't possibly rebuff. He would have to treat these with the utmost care.

"So you think I'm hopeless, huh?" Lucky asked Rex slowly, as he was finally spotted. "Never mind that I'm doin' it for you. I'm going to get stronger. You could say that Meta only saw 1% of me power." He grinned.

Lucky turned around slowly to answer Rex. “Yeah, I did say you were hopeless, but I said that in a sense of you throwing away your emotions just because of a few mistakes you still believe you made, not that you’re defenseless or anything. If you’re gonna throw away everything you’ve ever cared about, then you’ll be becoming what you thought I was and hated the most when we were on the plane. A soulless, clone.” Rex goes at it again with the reality bombs he’d gotten used to dropping on Lucky. “Just because you care for people or have a ton of feelings besides anger, doesn’t make you weak. Look at Sora and Luffy, if emotions and friendship are as pointless as you say they are, then they would have been dead a long time ago. And by the way, you should know at this point, leaving without saying was gonna make me continue to track you. It was also rude, just putting that out there.”

Rex give Lucky a stern look. “If you want to be alone, fine, I gave you that choice, but you’ve been given another, a chance to be something more, if you go back to the way you were you’ll just go back to being lonely again. So I’m not gonna let you throw your life away.”

P PopcornPie

RRHNameBanner.png

2-2-8-2018.png

Until The Next Nightmare

While waiting for a response from Captain Falcon, Red Riding Hood would spare a glance to Lucky's notes and the contents of it. There was a lot of open honesty inscribed in such a short time, and even notes to specific people! Red Riding Hood got one - and her part read these exact words (much to her delight - it was a non-verbal pat on the back!):
They didn't work very well, alas, but thanks for your attempts at keepin' me steady. Since we didn't speak much, that's all I can really say.
Well, what do you know! Finally, some appreciation for her hard work! A smile formed on the girl's face, though seeing as Lucky was busy, the other contents of the note - as well as the fact she herself was occupied, she would leave him alone. When she finished, she would hear Captain Falcon speak up with all of his energy - now 'that' was something she could work with, listening to him speak.
He feels a tap on his shoulder, as he looks back, he can see Red Riding Hood behind him. Telling him that he was going to miss him and asking if he was going home "HA! Of course! I'm dirty, I'm tired, and I'm hurt! I'm getting my self a whole pedicure when I get home! I'm talking hot bath, massage, skin-care, the whole nine-yards!" Falcon laughs before coughing again "But hey, if there's one thing I've learned in my years in racing and fighting, you'll never not see old faces again. Good or Bad. I'll see you again, Red. I know it. When? Who knows? Even though I only known you for about 5 minutes, it was those 5 minutes in the 24 hours we've been all over the place, that I've felt the most sane. I can't say we're necessarily friends. Yet. But you're the closest one I've had this whole day. And that counts for a lot" Falcon kneels down and slowly wraps his good arm around Red Riding Hood and bring her in for a firm hug "And I have a tenancy to be attached to people I like any way." Falcon chuckles weakly before realizing he's still covered in dirt and releases Red Riding hood from the hug the begins to try wiping some of the dirt off of her "My bad, Red! Forgot I wasn't the cleanest of folks right now!" He laughs, embarrassed.
It was one thing after another, but needless to say, this turned out a 'lot' better than she 'could' have thought. While not 'necessarily friends yet' as the Captain said (to which she agreed with), there 'was' a mutual trust in all of this. Captain Falcon confirmed his intention to leave ASAP and would go on about the chances of them meeting again. Red Riding Hood managed a nod and smiled. "Yeah, I hear you. It's possible, I kind of doubt those odds. I get we haven't known each other for long, but - hey. Not much we can do about 'that' until we meet next!" She said joyfully, and before she could react next, she would notice Captain Falcon kneel down and lock her in half of an embrace. She was momentarily stunned, and sighed as it occurred - visibly happy as she tried to get as much enjoyment out of it as possible, lightly holding onto said arm until he would let go and would wipe some dirt off her that came from 'him'. Red Riding Hood laughed as it felt kinda ticklish.

"Psssh, dirt is nothing! It's a little annoying perhaps, but don't you apologise! I haven't cleaned entirely, either - and it's much worse than dirt!" She threw that out there as if it was nothing and ran a hand through her hair, and through her fingertips, drops of blood from the 'very dead' Meta slipped between. She glanced to Captain Falcon as they dropped, yet smiled as she proceeded to lower her hand afterwards. "I understand, Captain. It's not a bad thing to get connected to people. There are just some you'll hold closer than others, y'know? I don't wanna keep you - as you said, you want out of here as soon as possible. As he said, the portal is 'right there'. Just - if we meet up... can you try and teach me that punch thing you did? That was 'awesome' when you did it!" Red Riding Hood smiled brightly as if it was nothing, continuing to wipe the remains of the fallen's blood off of her person - dirt included (from Falcon that fell onto her).

"...Take care of yourself, Captain." She said to him, offering a handshake. "Best of luck in your future endeavours, for I myself will be heading of soon, too. Now remember - don't you go easy on 'em, kay? Show 'em who they're messing with!" She said in a positive and confident tone.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #c93648
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Sappy/calm
Powers: Magical abilities and species abilities
Items: Blood Weapon Scissors, throwing knife (X10)
Skills/Abilities: Adaptable fighter, versatile (weapon-wise), best in none
Course of action: It's time to say goodbye
RP Information
Interactions: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
Mentions: P PopcornPie
Nearby/In Group: @SayYourGoodbyesAndGo

Last edited:
Lucky turned around slowly to answer Rex. “Yeah, I did say you were hopeless, but I said that in a sense of you throwing away your emotions just because of a few mistakes you still believe you made, not that you’re defenseless or anything. If you’re gonna throw away everything you’ve ever cared about, then you’ll be becoming what you thought I was and hated the most when we were on the plane. A soulless, clone.” Rex goes at it again with the reality bombs he’d gotten used to dropping on Lucky. “Just because you care for people or have a ton of feelings besides anger, doesn’t make you weak. Look at Sora and Luffy, if emotions and friendship are as pointless as you say they are, then they would have been dead a long time ago. And by the way, you should know at this point, leaving without saying was gonna make me continue to track you. It was also rude, just putting that out there.”

Rex give Lucky a stern look. “If you want to be alone, fine, I gave you that choice, but you’ve been given another, a chance to be something more, if you go back to the way you were you’ll just go back to being lonely again. So I’m not gonna let you throw your life away.”

P PopcornPie

"I wouldn't be soulless." Lucky moped. "Me soul would be clean. Look at them out there." He waved his nubs over the others. "They're so much tougher. They have scars, yet they're acting like this was just a picnic. I don't have that skill. I can't get rid of this scarring without help." He kicked at Lana's dress. Did she die with her scars healing? "When I am free of guilt, I'll have nothing holding back me power. Oh, and also...The soulless clone is right here, laddie." He moved a little to the right, allowing him to see the corpse. Apparently, there wasn't much blood in these things, but he wrapped it in fake Megumin's cape, just in case. (He found fake Megumin to be quite useful in death) "Emotions are a source of weakness for me, you don't understand. I survived back home because I let nothing hold me back. Not grief, not humility. Life was a neverending brawl. With that taken away from me...What now?" He shook his head miserably. "Life for me doesn't work the same as Sora's, or Luffy's. And certainly not yours." The rabbit shrugged his tiny, crusty-from-Meta-blood shoulders. "If I were you, I would've left me alone a long time ago, when I realized that I was a lost cause. I might have done something for me when we came here, and I realized that I was lost forever." A desperate glance at the portal had him feel colder. "If I go through that thing, I'll just be livin' in a burned out shell of what made me who I was. It was the only place I fit. Without it, I've got nothing tethering me to that portal, but there is nothing left for me anywhere. Unless you really think I can still be of use to you, somehow." Another shrug.

Lana
I looked at Eric as he walked over to me. He seemed to be happy I was okay. He asked about rather scars would look sexy on him. I thought for a minute scratching my chin with my paw. I simply just nodded my head. He laid his head on my shoulder. I smiled and patted his head gently. I let him keep his head there as long as he wanted. Also... a poor man’s creepypasta... Yeah. I guess you could call It that.

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"HA! You bet!" Captain Faclon shakes her hand "I don't pull punches, Red. I push them! And speaking of punches, it would be an honor to teach someone my epic skills. Every legend leaves a legacy and I intend to die one some day. You take care of yourself, Red. And don't run with those huge-as-H scissors you got. Wouldn't want you to trip and accidentally gut yourself with them" Falcon chuckles as he lets go of her hand "But for real though, don't. So long, Red!" Falcon gives her his famous two-fingered salute before realizing he used his injured hand but still ignored the immense pain he was feeling
BoltBeam BoltBeam

Rex felt defeated, saddened even. he felt like lost a good friend he tried hard to save. He lost his passion and is just tired of telling Lucky the same thing over and over again. However, Rex did say he would finish his promise to get him home, just at the cost of Lucky getting rid of what made him the Lucky people cared about.

“*Sigh* I guess that’s it then, fine. At least you get to go home, that’s was the promise which is done now. I just wish you knew what you had on the inside..After sticking with Lucky throughout this adventure, he finally leaves him alone, this time for good, walking away disappointed with hands in his pockets. As he walks away, he whispers to himself quietly that no one can hear him! “Don’t worry Lucky. You’re safe now. But, I’m only halfway done with my promise. And this time I’m gonna make sure no one else ends up miserable like you.” Rex uses his Rex Rider to ride out of here and back home to the Cape to prepare for his next journey.
C7B70784-542B-4ACE-8BC8-152BFB6CFB2F.jpeg

“And to do that, I’m gonna have to find the ghost that’s haunting you and others. I’m coming for you Toffee..!

P PopcornPie

Last edited:
Lucky glued his eyes to the scene surrounding the portal once, and now he couldn't look away. He watched Falcon and Red Hood with envy. He looked around for Lealan, wondering if she wanted him to use her syringes now or later. All his once fellow Solo team members shuffled away. Lana and Kendall were out of sight. Was he running out of time? Did the Director hear Rex reading Lucky's letter? Did anybody? Rex did use a strong reading voice...

Well, in any event, the rabbit could wait no longer. "Sir." He plodded towards the Director, leaving his bundle with Rex. "I have held up me end of the deal with Washington. Now, what can you fellows do for me heart? It's time I went from a pile of blubbering cowardice to the greatest of killers!" His eyes were glowing in anticipation. "Is it gonna hurt? Will I turn and start shooting them anyhow? Do they have measures to restrain me if it happens? Do they have to take me heart out? I would die instantly, though, wouldn't I? Would they turn it back into code, and then remove the junk that makes me soft? Is that how it works? If I was deliberately tampered with, did they anticipate me wanting it fixed?" He held as many questions as a child.

Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Rex's leave. "...Good?" The poor laddie did try so hard to turn him around. And he needed the Cape to suit his own ends. "Hey, by the way, seeing as I don't have a home anymore...Would it be possible to go where that laddie in orange just went?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

Users who are viewing this thread