"...I don't know if it'll work, Lassie." Lucky muttered. "These were cut off when I was just a kit. I never bothered to see if I could have 'em grown back." He finally shifted his gaze to Lealan. "You do realize that, if it works, I can just hurt you more efficiently, right? Or is that what you're hopin' for?" He supposed that it would be better the faster he could put them down, but then he would remember her last act of kindness towards him every time he looked down at his wrists and ankles. "You really think it'll be easy in the first place? Killin' you while knowing you have a crew back where you live? Knwoin' that it wouldn't have gone this way if I just shut up?" He whimpered. "Why don't you just remind me that me mother's ghost might be watchin', why don't ya." He liked to think his whole life that he was avenging her, making her proud...Yeah, he had turned this plane into death row through complete, utter selfishness. Some pride.

He rolled over to see Umbra and The Operator plotting to tear down the canopy door, and he felt a little sprout of hope in his barren heart. Maybe, since Lucky was failing, whoever was on the other side would just kill them all himself. While that would entail him, he could at least say that he, too, was spared an awful fate. "I...I don't know, Lassie..." He responded to Odessa with a faltering voice. "I don't know what to do or feel anymore. It's all Greek to me. If only me heart would just hurry up and refortify itself already..." He impatiently pounded his chest cavity.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Lealan shrugs and looks away. "Eh, you don't really have to worry about me having a crew missing me. If you WERE to manage to kill me, you'd just be sending me to them." She giggles. "Not that any of us believed in an afterlife or anything." She pats Lucky on the head. "If you do manage to kill me, as unlikely as it is, you gotta eat me. Alright? I'd do the same for you." She smiles at the obvious subject change.
Lealan then focuses on the efforts to break into the cockpit. "You better be prepared for retaliation. There is no way that thing doesn't have some sort of defenses."
P PopcornPie Riven Riven PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

RRHNameBanner.png

2-2-8-2018.png

Power Load

As you all sprinted out of the building, you would pass the other groups fighting Wyoming. Each side appeared to be holding their own pretty well, but due to the impending explosion that would no doubt kill anyone caught in the blast radius, the fight was no doubt cut short with Church's next words, "Everyone, the fucking bomb is armed! Get the fuck out!!"

"D'aww.... but I was just about to kill him!" Sarge exclaimed as he held his shotgun in his hands and slumped over, defeated. Regardless, you all probably didn't want to get blown up again, so you began to make a run for it. Wyoming, meanwhile, stayed behind and snickered a bit to himself.

"Dropping out of the fight early, I see? Well, my friends, it appears that I will see you another--" Before he could finish his taunt, the sounds of the gargantuan explosion ran out throughout the base as it was enveloped in a large ball of flame. The last thing you saw was Wyoming being entirely enveloped in the flames, before you ran into a nearby cave to your left, upon Grif pointing it out to you all. As the last of you had entered, the explosions caused a few giant rocks to fall behind you, closing off the path from behind.
As Red Riding Hood would prepare to fight Wyoming back-to-back with Captain Falcon, she would find her dreams or hopes inaudibly crushed as Church rang out that the bomb was armed. Upon hearing this, she gasped and immediately began to run for her life, along with everyone else - following to where Grif pointed; everyone going into and through a cave, safe from the explosion's wrath. "OK, good... We're all... alive! That went a lot better than I expected." She muttered to herself in disbelief, managing a strained smile. As with the others, she followed the path of the cave, and on the other side, was an area most familiar... "This place..." She muttered when she laid eyes upon it. "It's good to be back."
After the short trek through the cave, you all ended up finding the light at the end of the tunnel. And, as you continued on forward, you eventually exited the cave, only to find that you were...

218779-bloodgulch.jpg

Back in Blood Gulch.

"What. The. Fuck." Grif said simply, being the first one to exit into the barren wasteland of the Gulch. The other core Reds and Blues followed suit, with the rest of you following behind them. "Why the fuck are we back here!? Why!? Why the hell did we get back HERE of all fucking places!?" Grif screamed, as Sarge walked up beside him and let out a chuckle while holding his shotgun tightly in both arms.

"Quit yer bitchin'!" Sarge exclaimed, pumping it in both hands as he stepped forward, looking over the canyon. After taking in a sharp inhale through his nose, he let out a pleased sigh and said, "I for one missed this place! And so did that mysterious individual in the middle of the canyon!" He shouted, and as you looked up, you saw who Sarge was referring to.

Right there in the middle of the canyon, stood an individual who you hadn't seen before. Like Wyoming, he was in white armor, but he was... well, his armor was different. Specifically, his helmet.

The large, hulking individual did not utter a single word as he raised his gun, aiming towards the cliffside. The gun was gigantic and circular in shape. It was then that Tex had walked out of the cave, having been behind all of you. The way her general demeanor changed as she froze in place, hands gripping her gun extremely tightly.

"Uhh... Tex? You okay?" Church asked, turning to face the woman clad in the black armor.

"Run..." Tex said simply.

"What?" Church asked, confused. The other Reds and Blues stood there, confused as well as they looked to each other, then back to Tex.

"I SAID FUCKING--"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

The large sound of an explosion was heard as you felt the ground beneath you begin to shake. If you were to look down, you would notice that the rocky foundation beneath your feet was beginning to crack. The source of the explosion? None other than the individual themselves, who was aiming his large weapon directly towards you. Another shot from his weapon was fired, striking the cliff beneath your feet. As soon as it hit, another violent shaking could be felt as the foundation beneath you began to crumble. The Reds and Blues screamed as they were sent falling towards the ground alongside all of you. As you hit the ground, you the last thing you saw was the strange individual walking towards all of you, before you slowly slipped out of consciousness...
Before Red Riding Hood could react to anything that was being said by Grif and Sarge, she would notice the lone armored individual in the middle of nowhere - and then they pulled out this giant gun. As if to follow, Tex would be heard following inquiry from Chruch, and then... The gun was fired, before she could repeat what was said - the word of warning. Within seconds, the cliff everyone was on began to crumble apart - one by one, everyone fell. Red Riding Hood in particular shook and shuddered. "No, no! Not 'this' again, too!" She said angrily, before her own descent began. Said descent, like with everyone else, would end in Red Riding Hood landing on the ground, and drifting off - seeing the figure in white armor before she headed off to 'no consciousness land' - or something like that. "At least... I survived this fall..." She muttered before she gave in, and out of consciousness she goes. When she awoke, not only did she see another familiar area, the plane, but she also saw the previously dead Michael, who seemed just as confused as everyone else! Red Riding Hood rubbed her eyes to make sure - and it's true, he's alive!
The sound of an engine blaring awoke all of you, one by one. And, as you awoke, you found that you were in a... familiar location. One that you'd probably not expected to see again.

ZWOn97G.jpg

You were back inside the plane.

"Hey," A familiar voice said from the front of the plane.

39n_w0Im.jpg

"So, I'm not dead anymore. Crazy, right?" The suddenly not-so-dead Michael asked, his usual sarcastic tone returning just as the rest of him did. "Any'a you mind telling me what the fuck's goin' on? 'Cus I'd sure as hell love to know."
"...I have... no idea." Red Riding Hood muttered simply and littered with confusion, only to glance around and see... everything she had missed. "...Something, something - time leap and a bomb. That's all I remember at this point." She admitted and shrugged. Her glance also taught her one very important thing - as did the scissors she had with her to her left. Weapons and powers are back, once more! Hopefully, for good this time!
In fact, everyone on the ship would find that their weapons and abilities had returned.
Red Riding Hood would have 'ordinarily' clung to her beloved scissors affectionately, but a certain someone had other plans. A bullet passed Red Riding Hood's side, and narrowly missed her. She glanced to where it came from and there he was - Lucky, that damn rabbit. "Oh for the love of..." Red Riding Hood groaned in irritation as she opted to try and compose herself mid-stride to the poor rabbit. 'If you can't keep yourself in line, I'll dig you a rabbit hole to hide in - and it's called a grave!' She thought to herself as to not risk probably dying at Lucky's hands - until... she was face-to-face with him. "...We're doing this again, are we?" She voiced disappointment and a stern tone to him first. It seems she was late to the discussion however - as several others, including the previously met Odessa and Lealan, were trying to stop him. "Listen, alright? I don't know if this is going to 'help, necessarily, but... can you at least tell me what's wrong?" She asked passively and in a stressed/worried tone.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #c93648
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): What the heck is going on?!
Powers: Magical abilities and species abilities
Items: Blood Weapon Scissors, water bottle (1/4 uses left), throwing knife (X10)
Skills/Abilities: Adaptable fighter, versatile (weapon-wise), best in none
Course of action: Comprehend the situation (if possible), stop that rabbit!
RP Information
Mentions: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
Nearby/In Group: (Everyone?)

Last edited:
It did feel like things were calm, at least for everyone but Lucky. With the talking stopped, he simply turned his ears' attention to the engines. So...Were they even worthy of landing back in Blood Gulch? Were they going to the same place that earthquake-causing spaceman lived? Were they headed to Toffee's headquarters, where the job would be finished once and for all? If it was the third, then, well...Let's just say that Lucky was torn on the benefits of slaying everyone before they touched down. He could just as easily picture himself breaking down into a blabbering mess as he could see himself sitting on Lealan's body, smugly fluttering his eyelids at the bastard. It sounded like being the savior to him. After all, could they really guarantee that it would be death by the common firing squad? If it wasn't obvious, Toffee seemed like the kind of businessman who you never, EVER wanted to provoke, if only because he had the resources to do something very grotesque, scarring, and humiliating. "I really do wish I could be as chipper as you, lassie." He mumbled to Lealan. "Wait...You mean you're already dead, or somethin'? I guess I wouldn't feel as bad about shoot-erm, eatin' you, if that's the case. Why do you even want me to eat you?" His nose wrinkled in disgust. "The idea is that I end it quickly and painlessly, lassie! And you know it would take me months to finish." Though he disagreed with that, he did agree with her inquiry towards Umbra. "Yeah, laddie. If they can give you back your powers, then they must be pretty damn powerful..." He just really, really didn't want to make any more enemies...

"Oh, for the love of..." Red Riding Hood could get uncomfortably close to him, with those GIGANTIC fucking scissors...

"See?! At least one of you wants me dead now!" The rabbit attempted to reclaim his Paw o' Death, which Odessa was cruelly dangling above him. "For all we know, it's whoever survives the battle royale that goes home! If they'll even consider letting one of us go, that is!"

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss BoltBeam BoltBeam

"It's a culture thing. If you are killed and you arn't eaten, it's a great dishonor. Usually it would be up to your tribe to eat you if whatever you're hunting doesn't do it, but my tribe isn't around anymore. They died when the Earth was destroyed. And as I said before, my crew has passed on already. So I figured if I die around here, the Rabbit would be the best..." She stops talking as Benedict begins to smack her hand, which is still sitting on Lucky's head, with his cane. "DO you mind? We are having a conversation."
P PopcornPie Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Of all the people to actually follow his request, it was Benedict. Talk about karma, he supposed...But where the hell even was he until now? Bidding?! On fucking what?! You know what, no, he was gonna ask upfront! "What-ouch!-the fuck are you-fucking ow!-even bidding on?! Do you not-Jesus, you've got a good arm!-realize that you're-d'aaah, shit!-in trouble, too?!" He probably should have been fighting back, but maybe with enough whacks to the head, he would go to the same mental plane as everyone else. Lupe begged to differ: Remember, as a minddweller, she was feeling this even harder. "L-luck-k-ky! Why ar-r-e you letting h-h-him do this?!" Every whack was just a big earthquake to her, and her homeland had taken enough damage.

Somehow, he could still process Lealan's words. "Benedict, at least-FUCKING SHIT, OW!-go lighter so I can-yipe!-speak!" He tried to hold off Benedict's cane. "Your crew is already dead?!" A morbid coldness slithered through his head. The world around him darkened, while his face noticeably whitened. "So...by offering me a place in it, you were gonna...Jesus, lassie..." His ears drooped. Last of her kind, and all alone in her world?! No wonder she was so eager about dying! "So we must've been some of your first friends in years...And I..." He paused, then took his nubs off the cane. Could Benedict put some spikes on it? He deserved it.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

kendall bust.jpg

Kendall

I giggle as I twirl a knife made out of fire in my left paw. I gently take Lana's in my other, carefree as ever. "Oh dear, you really need to start defending yourself. I don't think I'll ever be able to take you seriously again if you get killed by a rabbit with mental issues~" I punch her arm lightly. "Now get off your butt, we have a mysterioooous voice to investigate and all our powers to do it with. Oh, and Lucky- next time you wanna shoot, shoot me in the liver, okay?" I wink at him. "Make me suffer~"

--

Interactions:
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana)
P PopcornPie (Lucky)​

Lealan shrugs. "No need to feel down on yourself. The Universe is a cruel place. And I have other comrades. People I work with and am friendly with, but a CREW is different." She removes her hand from his head, slapping the cane away when it comes down next. "Bludgening ssssomeone without the intent to kill them is cruel and uncivilized. Stop that." She then returns her attention to Lucky. "Maybe I was a little... Eager. One can only fill the time with wanton murder for sssso long, you know?"
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch P PopcornPie

• Kassandra exhaled quietly as she watched her four sniper shots seem to hit their mark without any true avail. Whether it was because of her foe's armor or something else was beyond her, but she didn't really have much time to ready up for a new salvo of shots. The moment she dropped the old Sniper Rifle magazine out as she had been trained, the Blues promptly ran out and away from the base. That could only mean one thing: The bomb was armed. She didn't have to be anywhere near Church to recognize that, and she certainly didn't want to be anywhere near the explosion that followed if it was something like that "bomb" that sent everyone to the future. Instead, she slung the emptied rifle over her shoulders and rushed back to the cracks in the wall, dropping down and using her handholds to quickly climb down. Once she hit the ground, she ran off in the direction where the Blues and Reds were going- a random cave.

Since the Spartan had to run further to reach her companions, she ended up being the last of the group to enter. Just in time, too- The falling rocks came extremely close to crushing her, and she had to roll forwards to barely escape being squashed. She shook her head with a Greek curse under her breath before beginning to move forwards and to the exit, which turned out to...

...Lead back to Blood Gulch, that horrible dump that the group started in. She groaned as Grif started complaining, but before she started venting herself she saw a white speck in the middle of Blood Gulch. Despite not having munitions, she still pulled her Sniper Rifle off her back to aim right at the figure, who turned out to be aiming directly back at them. Whilst Tex seemed to become terrified, Kassandra turned to everyone else to try and warn them of the impeding threat. Whoever it was certainly wasn't happy the group was back, and they had to get out of there.

"We need to get out of here- Malaka!" The brown-eyed brunette was too slow in warning everyone, and nearly toppled over as the explosion rocked the feet beneath her. The rocks hadn't broken up yet, but she wasn't going to wait at all. She took a few steps backwards and made a running motion to jump off the cliff, but was once again too late. The footing underneath Kassandra exploded, and instead of leaping off the cliff like she hoped she fell forwards and hit the ground hard. Rather than being able to absorb the brunt of the fall like she normally would have, however, the depowered demigoddess was knocked into near-unconsciousness by the hit. She groaned quietly as she managed to lift her head and see the man coming closer. Her hand weakly reached for a throwing knife, but her vision went black before she could grab it...

Last edited:
1584471407005.png
Corvo Attano | Blue Team | CS | Previous Post

By the Outsider... This must've been the third time this has happened! After the ground opened up and swallowed everyone, surely killing them, they all appeared alive. And they were back here? By now, Corvo was agitated. What kind of sick entertainment was this to the Outsider? Why couldn't he return to the comfortable walls of Dunwall Tower? Once he rose, though, he realized that everything was returned to him. First the folding blade, and then the Outsider's Mark. Even then, there wasn't much he could to escape the plane. Even if he stumbled upon any weak point, the issue would be surviving the fall that came next.

A thought then entered Corvo's mind. Everyone seemed to have their powers and equipment. The only other time this happened was when they entered Caboose's mind, where the rules didn't apply. Were in someone's mind again? The Lord Protector quickly shook off the thought, focusing on the cockpit where some tried to enter. Corvo would walk over to the cockpit and use Dark Vision to see if anyone or anything of importance was behind the locked door.

Then Kassandra did her Spartan kick and Corvo barely dodged it.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @people_near_cockpit​

Last edited:
Yep, it seemed that he would have to wait for his next opportunity, he was more or less defeated. Perhaps Toffee would just like to come in now, and see him being beaten like a peeping tom in a retirement home. In the midst of his beating, Lucky finally had a supporter of his plan: Kendall. The one guy his betrayal didn't really affect. So why would he want to be blasted in the liver? It sounded like a waste of bullets. "Yeah, sure, liver, whatever!" Lucky shouted to Kendall. "Not that I wanted anyone to be suffering! What part of 'I am trying to Old Yeller you all before Toffee can' does nobody get!" He wasn't really sure what he'd call what Benedict was doing to him, however, as his mind was too broken to recall any movies where a character was clubbed to death.

One by one, more people reacted to his murder attempts, but none frightened him more than Kassandra, who magically healed the one fucking wound he'd placed on her. "Gulp." The stomach only got sicker after watching her fucking batter the door down. He rolled out from under Odessa, clutching his gut, noticeably short of breath. "Fuck it. Even with me paw, I'm dead..." He began to stroke his ears, his teeth chattering. "What was I thinking, what was I thinking...Did I really think I could come between people and their homes and survive?" Now he was just flat-out contemplating blasting open a hole in the plane wall big enough for him to slip through to his death. He did end up putting quite a few bullets through the metal already. "SIR! WHOEVER YOU ARE, I AM NOT WITH THEM! I've made enough enemies, thank you very much!" He shouted to whoever was behind the door.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch DerpyCarp DerpyCarp CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

As Umbra had continued to repeatedly slice and stab and cut at the cockpit door, the Operator had made his way back to the group conversing, letting his companion do the work as he was busy with what he was doing. The Operator made a bit of an eyebrow perk at the creature twirling the knife with Lana in his arm, this one, The Operator never trusted since the beginning, something of his particular atmosphere was.. disturbing to say the least. He turned his gaze to observe Benedict whack Lucky with his cane, giving a bit of a smirk as he covered his mouth to cover some soft laughter to Lucky's response to the beating.

He turned another gaze to notice the warrior woman was assaulting the door alongside the stealth based figure as well as Umbra, seems teamwork had some resolve here. With that, he made his way back to Lucky and took a nice cross legged seat beside the rabbit with what was going on.

"So now then, until we get this door open and let everyone have their time with Lucky, what other conundrum can we sort out?"

@LiterallyEveryone

Lucky sighed at the Operator. "All right, if I can't kill you, then what am I supposed to do? We can't just jump out of the plane. Remember what happened when someone tried that? He just got pushed back in here. Not that most of us would survive the fall anyhow..." He crawled underneath Benedict's cane, eventually making it to the plane's wall, where he felt one of many holes he'd made. Then he hopped on top of a seat, staring nervously at the clouds below them. Such a pretty sky to cover their untimely demises. "And there's probably lots of guards waiting for us wherever we land. Especially for me. They're probably counting on me usin' me small size to our advantage." If they knew about their shenanigans enough to send someone to recapture them, then they most likely knew damn well about Lucky's ability to slip away. "See? It's hopeless. We're all trapped. We could've been havin' beer to commemorate our victories over each others' teams right now. Instead, we're gonna be stitched together to form the tablecloth at somebody else's feast." And, knowing Lucky's luck, he would be singled out and made into a toilet seat cover. "Such a price to pay for tryin' to feel like a hero for five minutes...See why you can't trust me? At the end of the day, and our lives, I could only think of meself." Once again, he would try to say it. "I-I...am...I'm...gaaahhh..." He smacked his knotted tongue against the roof of his mouth. "Fuck this...anyone got any scrap paper?" The drawing he could've used was on the other side of that door, so it wasn't an option...hopefully, whoever sat on the other side didn't have the plane's only writing utensils, too.

Riven Riven @Everybody

Benedict would grow angrier
I was bidding on Michael! That property is more valuable than a grain of sand....a grand bargain indeed.
He would say before whacking lucky harder, along with this new person who kept slapping his cane away, who he would whack as well
Ah....anger is boiling in me...like a little demon.
P PopcornPie
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

While the two were talking to Micheal, the two saw Luffy being able to stretch his arms all willy nilly. “Whoa, hey. Easy there-“ As Rex covered his face suddenly his hands formed into mechanical hands. It appears Rex finally has his powers back, Sora too. “My nanites. They’re back!” Sora sees this and jumps back at Rex surprised. “East there, don’t crush us.” “Sorry.” “It is cool how you and that other guy got your powers back. I wonder...” Sora closed his eyes and begins to concentrate, and thus the keyblade appears. “It worked!” “Nice, you got yours back too.”

Suddenly the two boys hear bullets flying only to see Lucky trying to kill everyone, everybody arguing. “Hey! What’s going on here?” Said Rex pushing everyone out the way, only to see Benedict beating the ever living crap out of him. “Hey! Not cool.” Sora would use the keyblade’s power of the “magnet spell” to fuse Benedict to the wall making sure he wouldn’t hurt Lucky again. “Whoever you are, you need to calm down and learn some manners.” “Good thinking. And speaking of manners. Why on earth are you trying to kill everyone!?” Rex yelled angrily at Lucky who looked like he’d lost his mind.

P PopcornPie Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

996ded148d724c32c5f12562ca2e9734.jpg

Lobo

After all the explosions he wasn't sure what to think or even hear. But after all the shit he'd been put through he ended up back where he started. It was enough to make his blood boil. Oh and Michael was alive... But who cared about him. He was sick and tired of everyone and their mom chain choking time into making it their bitch. The Main Man just wanted to get paid and get off whatever dung heap of a planet this was.
But what swayed the biker from throwing down with the nearest person was a surge of strength. He felt drained before. But now he felt his regular strength come back to him. He had to test to make sure he wasn't just tripping balls after all the stupidity he'd been through.
But when he looked at his arm reaching for a chair he saw his hog just propped against some seats with his chain hook on the seat.
"Oh yeah! THE MAIN MAN IS BACK IN BUSINESS!"
He howled victoriously, having a hot and heavy moment with his bike for more than a few moments before taking one of the chairs and shredding it like paper. Laughing all the while.
He took the chain and wrapped it around his arm before looking towards the direction the voice came from. It was like Christmas up in this bastitch... Except he was getting crap he already had. But if he had anything to do with getting him his hog can hook back he was eager to hear the stranger. Not bothering with jumping in the fray for the moment.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
@PLANE_GANG​

Benedict would keep a calm face as he was now fused to the wall, and now being told to calm down and have good manners
Ah ah ah, I am always calm, and as for manners well....I’ve won first place in the national manner competition every year since it was founded.“ Benedict would then pull out a luscious trophy with his face on it, shining it profusely as he smiled
P PopcornPie
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

Odessa let the rabbit go, after all he wasn't dangerous anymore and it looked as if the entire group can handle themselves against one rabbit. She situated herself in the back again, watching the ”crew” go at it. They were trying to get into the cockpit. As for her, she was getting quite frankly sick and tired of this misadventure and just wanted it to end. Though not in the way the bunny intended.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

A bit too late, Rex and Sora both woke up and took notice of the chaos. Lucky just barely grazed both of their seats, and, upon realizing that, he felt even worse. If only Lupe knew how to ensure that he would be the first to wake up, and then he could have just gotten everyone in their sleep. But, hey, he had spoken to Rex the most about his failure, so Rex was aware of what had to be done, right?

"...And speaking of manners. Why on earth are you trying to kill everyone!?”

God.

Fucking.

DAMN IT.

Lucky dug into his eye sockets with his nubs. "Now I know I need scrap paper, because apparently I need to draw this out so everyone understands!" At his patience's end, he started flailing his nubs. "TOFFEE! AFTER ME! AFTER YOU! WE ARE BEING SENT TO DIE IN TOFFEE'S CLAWS! I WAS HOPING TO KILL YOU QUICKLY AND PAINLESSLY SO HE DOESN'T GET TO PERFORM WHATEVER HORRIBLE TORTURE HE WANTS ON YOU! WHY DOES NOBODY COMPREHEND THIS?! MAYBE I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT YOU GUYS BEING KILLED WONDERING WHY I BETRAYED YOU AFTER ALL, BECAUSE YOU CLEARLY CAN'T REMEMBER!" He yelled until his lungs were buckling in, then heaved. "There's no other way, laddie. The game is over, and this is the bad ending." He leaned against the window, his ears drooped at either side of his head. "Me estimate is, we have time left for only one more choice. It's quick and painless death from me, or having your limbs pulled off one by one like a bug, or being run over at a monster truck rally, or being disemboweled out our sphincters, at the claws of Toffee." Because he was so focused on Rex, he didn't notice what Lobo was up to until pieces of chair stuffing floated into his mouth, which, with the size of his maw, really wasn't all that hard. "I know what I have to say to you all, before we're killed, but I-GAH! HAGGGAAHHH!" He tumbled to the floor, gripping his throat. He caught sight of Lobo's motorcycle, and seemed to...smile?? "That's it, laddie! We can choke ourselves to death! There's more than enough stuffing here for all of us, so keep it coming!"

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts ManyFaces ManyFaces

Interactions: P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Monkey D. Luffy
Luffy lets go of Michael's shirt as he made a mistake for his naivety. "Oh, sorry about that! It just that I thought you are Toffee as someone else's for a minute!" He giggled.

He then turns around towards Lucky after he made an emotional statement about what he really feels about friendship and that is something that Luffy would like to hear from him in the first place.

"Aw, there's no need to be emotional, Mr. Rabbit! Besides, we're in this together and it seems like everything is back to normal! Well, for now!" He said. He noticed something strange as he finds out that his missing arm has been fixed. "Huh? Who fixed my arm?" He asked himself curiously.

He then gave Lealan the angry look as he doesn't appreciate her bizarre behavior that he saw earlier. "And I will not forgive you, you psychopath!" He said angrily.

Interactions: Chungchangching Chungchangching ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

Raven (Rachel Roth)
"Do you have any idea as to why we are here?" Raven asked Vitan and Lilith as she wants to know if they can remember from before.

"Oh well, at least we are okay for the time being... Lilith, I just want to tell you that you are pretty useful and I appreciate that... And Vitan, you may be the unluckiest girl in the universe but that doesn't make you miserable and you are the coolest that I have ever seen... Girls, we made a perfect team..." She grinned and then gave them a thumbs up to set a positive mood.

“A guy with good manners wouldn’t slap other people and attack a bunny constantly. Let us handle this and don’t hit anymore people.” Sora told Benedict in an annoyed meaner about the way he handled this. “Yeah, he’s kinda known for being a jerk Sora; he even tried to eat Lana once, but back on topic. Lucky, I have been patient with you, but I have had enough of you losing your mind to a point where you start blaming yourself for things you didn’t do, trying to comment suicide,and now you’re trying to kill other people?! Rex would grab Lucky with a “Smackhand” to ensure he doesn’t escape to do anything more stupid!

“Now listen to me. I need you to stop worrying about Toffee. You didn’t do anything wrong, I told you I would help you with Toffee, but not at the cost of everyone’s lives! And if he ever does, for some reason come back, me and apparently everyone has our powers back so we can kick his butt with no issues. So stop. Being. Stupid.“ Rex hesitated not to call him out for being stupid, but it’s like Lucky was acting like a kid and Rex had to be the bigger man and put him down. He just wanted his friend to be safe and relax, but now it’s like he almost can’t trust him.

P PopcornPie

While Rex yelled at him, Lucky simply concentrated on choking to death. The stuffing shrunk as it got wet with saliva, but he could move his throat muscles around and scoot it back into place. What did Rex care? He wasn't going to persuade Lucky on this. It was no coincidence that all this shit started instantly after he broke the rules. And they only had, what, two fuckin' rules?! All he had to do was not conspire against the authorities, and not try to ditch one team for another! TWO FUCKIN' RULES A SIMPLETON COULD'VE FOLLOWED! It was always at the cost of everyone's life, Lucky was just trying to pay the price and be done with it already.

As for Luffy, Lucky couldn't help but agree somberly. They were sent into this together, so why the hell didn't he act like it? Why did he try to do things himself? Now they would all die together...It really depended on how much each person liked each other just how good or bad of a thing that was.

Of course, Lucky would have said all of this, but...you know, choking. Excitement bubbled in his gut as Rex picked him up with some weird bionic hand, and tried to align Rex's palm with his throat. "Speed this up, laddie, and I can come back and let you know if there's an afterlife!"His eyes were glowing with a new energy. Of course, why didn't he see it earlier?! You couldn't be forced to shoot all your allies if you died first!

247.gif

"Take this shit, Toffee! Only problem is, this doesn't really stop you from guttin' everyone else..."
The oxygen cutoff made it a little hard to picture what he'd do after this. Could he possibly find Toffee in time? What was traffic like in the afterlife? Would he have to wait in a big, long line? Could he sneak out without detection from St. Peter? Or maybe Rex had some kind of plan, he did have the cool powers...Bah, what were cool bionic powers against a monster truck? He would need to go down and possess Toffee, and fast.

So, overall, Rex's scolding was in one ear, and out the other. He already knew he was stupid, too.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Last edited:
“Argg. And get out of the chair, it’s making you hallucinate!” Rex’s machines made it no problem to get Lucky out of the chair he put himself in. “Time for a little time out.” Rex uses his “Block Party” to create a small bubble that fits Lucky perfect and seals him in it until he’s calm down and ready to talk.
4E99ED22-8371-4391-9F89-FF1781EFCA9B.jpeg
“C’mon Nutty, you’re just wearing me out at this point. Sorry everyone, he does this sometimes, just a little cuckoo in the head. Go back to your lives.” Rex returns to his seat taking the trapped Lucky with him, Sora follows soon after.

P PopcornPie @everyoneLuckythreatened

Interactions:
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
acx.PNG
"If I had to guess, we're in a time loop of some sort."

Yeah, time loops. I met plenty of people who went through this thanks to my curse of extremely bad luck but never experienced it myself. Guess this is the time to see what it feels like being stuck in this shit. I was my usual jaded self, you know, baggy eyes and frown on my face until I lightened up when Raven complimented me. Oh, and Lilith too, I guess. Mostly me though. She even told us we make a perfect team! Stop, stop! I'm feeling giggly here!

"I'm going to miss you two when this is over."

That's probably the first time I've ever said that to any of the teams I've been in. They kind of do the work for me and I'm just kind of an asshole. I show no kind of friendship with them but these two are fun to be with. That's a surprise.​

Users who are viewing this thread