"...Christ, Lassie..." Frantic, Lucky hopped to her, climbing to her shoulders. "Listen up. We're trying to defend this base from those...kind of...enemies." He shrugged at Tucker and his backup, unsure of if they were even really guilty anymore. "Think of them as a rival sports team, lassie. We're trying to get the most points. And, yes, red is a color. Look at me fur. I'm red." Then he addressed the others. "You can blast me, laddies. But don't shoot this girl! Whatever crime we were brought here for, she must have been framed. She doesn't even know what war is!...Which is makin' me question you peoples' ethics. What are you tryin' to do, teach her? Pretty fucked up."

He took a bit of offense to being branded a retard, but that was all he had against Tucker. "No killin'? This looks pretty professional for a game with no killin'." He directed that comment, mainly, to poor Megumin. "As for intel...you guys stunned me while I watchin' TV. What could I possibly know that you want? Me favorite character?"
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
6041290-ojvksue.jpg

Lobo

"I like the way you think!"

He responded to Sarge's desire for maximum bloodshed. He could definitely get behind a job like this! As he made his way to the frontline he twirled one of the knives he'd brought. Then with Sarge's battlecry they were off. Lobo charged off toward the Blue base like a bull on a warpath. Only thing that slowed him down was the sound of gratuitous violence closer to the Blue base. The scent of copper was strong and he was known for his tracking abilities so he followed it until he found the source.
"Looks like I'm not too late for the party."
He grinned, he didn't even need to taste a drop of the blood to know it was quite fresh. He didn't have far to go till he reached his prize. He didn't catch names but he knew the plant alien was from the Red Team. That and it looked like she'd been doing a decent job despite the numbers being against her.
"Never send a plant to do a mans job."
He said before pulling out both MP5's. Michael was none of his concern, the bulky blonde and blue soldier were what he'd call top priority, so he trained a gun on each cocky smile on his face as he pulled the triggers and let the submachine guns do the rest of the talkin'.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes

Lana

I scratched my head a bit as Lucky began to explain. I didn’t understand completely, but I was starting to understand. I wasn’t a fan of sports and didn’t understand the comparison completely, but I understood enough to get the general idea.
“Enemies? They don’t look like enemies... are you sure? Here! I’ll prove that they are nice!”
I walked over to Tucker and outstretched my paw trying to get his attention and give him a handshake.
“Hey! Welcome to the base! Please make yourself at home! My name is Lana. What’s yours?”

P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"Ah! Lassie!..." "Don't?" Maybe Lana had the right idea. After all, they were all just bumbling buffoons literally roped into this, weren't they? If all Tucker wanted was intel, then maybe all they needed was to give it.

Even with that in mind, Lucky's adrenaline was reaching unbearable levels. Tucker knew more about this war than her. He knew what he wanted, and how badly it would affect the Red team to get it. And he was armed, that was pretty important, too. Lucky's teeth couldn't get down there. And he lacked the one weapon specifically designed for him!

"Psss. Lassie." He whispered to Megumin. "Where did you find those grenades?...Just in case."

The moment that Tucker said there was no intention to kill and that perhaps Umbra went too far, was what confused him. She is the enemy, treat enemies indifferent the age.

When the hostage mentioned she was a daughter and was hunting Bigfoot, the warframe slowly pressed closer with the weapon with a slight tilt of his head, perhaps to imply her to shut up before overthinking the situation.

"What is this... Bigfoot..", it thought to himself.

"She IS also indeed a child Umbra", the operator spoke to his mute companion. The warframe nods to himself as he grabs her shoulder and backs off, pushing her weapon to Tucker as he brought her to her feet and pushed her to the strange talking Pobber.

"Good call", the operator replied to his companion's actions. The warframe made his way to Tucker, pushing him her sniper rifle. The entire time, his weapon's sights never moved from her, and yes, before anyone got any ideas, his finger is STILL on the trigger.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
@Blue_Team_B
@RedTeamDefenders
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

1581619275274.png
Red Team

Megumin stood still, looking down at the Blue soldier who'd been knocked down by her grenade and so happen to look up her skirt. Before she could act, the pink girl from before jumped in and started beating on him. By the time the weird warframe thing attacked Llen, Megumin had lost track of everything. Instinctively, she pulled the pin of another grenade, keeping it in hand.

"Huh?" Megumin looked down at the talking rabbit, but instead of answering his question simply gawked at him. She dropped the bag of grenades, including the one she pulled the pin from.

"Kya!" she squealed, hugging the rabbit against her stomach, ignorant of the active grenade she dropped. "Chomisuke II. You're Chomisuke II."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Riven Riven P PopcornPie @Blue_Team_B @RedTeamDefenders
Links:
Previous Post
CS

Last edited:
"I DIDN'T SAY I WANTED A HUG!" Lucky whined, absolutely helpless. Well, that served him right for still wanting to attack Tucker. But, even still-Please, no more friends! He had enough compassion destroying him! What, was he expected to be affectionate towards everyone? This was war, not Valentine's Day!

"Hold it right there, as tightly as you're holding me! Me name's Lucky, not Chomisuke...Two?..." This probably wasn't the best time to be pondering what happened to the first Chomisuke, but Lucky's mind was a bunch of dandelion seeds in the wind at this point. "Geez, Lassie, what happened to YOU?" Perhaps he wasn't intended to be a thing of destruction here, but a thing of comfort. Such a position insulted him more than warmed his heart. Lucky O'Chopper, a survivor of Hell's trickery, brought down to a cuddlytoy? This was like sending Jesse James to read bedtime stories.

Well...this was kind of an awkward moment to begin with, anyway, so this could have been for the best. Maybe what everyone needed was some time to get over their troubles, and clear up confusion, and...

"OH, MY GOD!"

ACTIVE GRENADE! RIGHT BELOW HIM! He kicked and wiggled, but he was ensnared in the hug like a fly in a web. Fuck, fuck, fuck! They were all gonna be blown to Kingdom Come, and the last thing anyone would see was Lucky in this pathetic state!

StaidFoal StaidFoal Everyone Everyone else in the room

Sora was in awe as he watched everything. “What is going on?” The boy said not following anything. “Sora!” Rex said as he hears all the noise and comes up to check on Sora. “Sora, I heard all the noise, what’s going on?” Rex stops in place as he sees Lucky and Lana together. “HAHA! I KNEW IT. You guys are back!” Rex gathers them in for a group huge while giving them a little nudge on their heads.

“Uhh, Rex, who are these guys?” Sora said confusingly. Rex knew had a lot of explaining to do

P PopcornPie Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Lucky held a little relief to see Rex okay as well. The bad news was, he was now trapped in a hug, in a hug. "All right, so you're alive, Lana's alive...we're all going to be BLOWN UP..." A little sweat appeared on his nose when he looked back down at the grenade. His ears shot up when he realized who was missing. "Lealan!" Poor Lealan had a crew she wanted to go back to! It couldn't be! "Rex, was it Lealan who was shot in the main hall?"

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon heads into the Blue Base "I don't even know what I'm supposed to be doing...I'd fight but I'm covered in GOSHDARN ASH!" Falcon exclaims as he looks at his ashen form. He tries to rubs some off of him "This bullmess would never have happened back in Smash..." Falcon grumbles "I'd have a shower and no one would be shooting at each other...." Captain Falcon winces from all the sniper shots going off on the roof "AYE! KEEP IT DOWN UP THERE! I'M COMPLAINING DOWN HERE!"

Last edited:
Rex having no idea what Lucky’s doing about, asks Lucky, “What are you talking about, who got shot? And secondly, WHY IS THERE A BOMB UNDER US?” Sora looked surprised, runs over to get rid of the bomb. “Don’t worry, I’ll help. Sora tried to get the bomb but was having a little trouble reaching it “Hggg, can you guys move? C’mon.. C’MON! I got it!” Sora tosses it in the sky, away from here and checks up on everybody. “Man that was close. Are you guys ok?” “Better then ok, thanks to you.” Rex replied. “Heh. Good, now we’re even. What about the rest of you?”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

"Phew...Good reflexes, Laddie." Lucky melted in Megumin's arms. "But what do you mean, 'what am I talking about'? When we were being sent out, I know I heard a gunshot! You can't trick a rabbit's ears, Laddie." He flicked his ears proudly. "I thought I would be slitting a throat, but..." His eyes held a little nervously on Umbra's assault rifle.

“Well. Someone tried to shoot Sora.” he says while pointing to the spiky haired boy “But that’s all I know. Maybe I should have payed attention more, what’s happened to her?”

P PopcornPie

"So no one was actually shot dead...?" His head spun. He was having one hell of a crisis back there...maybe his ears were playing tricks on him after all. Lucky wiggled in Megumi's arms, untul he faced Rex. "I don't know where she is. All I know is that she followed me here." He hummed with uncertainty, wondering how much he could actually say in front of the Blues. Definitely not the parts about him hiding in the ductwork.

The Florans mad flailing would make her dislodge herself from Caboose, upon getting shot, with an awful screech as her teeth gouge his helmet, She falls to the ground, bleeding, in time to avoid Lobo's volley of rounds. Due to a twist of luck or fate, Lealan would land on top of her lost Circlet, the limiter quickly shocking her back into a normal mindset. She uses her wounded arm to right the limiter, the other pulling out a pistol and shooting at the one Lobo isn't firing upon, Michael.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes ManyFaces ManyFaces

“Y’know, if one of your friends are missing, I’d be happy a help out. The name’s Sora.” Sora said to Lucky whilst extending his hand for him to shake. “Oh yeah, Lucky. I forgot to introduce you to Sora. He’s someone I met awhile ago.”

P PopcornPie

RRHNameBanner.png

2-2-8-2018.png

Forward March

"Well, this is my first time using a weapon so I tend to make mistakes sometimes, but I'll be more careful from now on!" He responded to the girl.
"Hey, that's fair enough! Though, maybe in the future - try not to make the same mistake twice, yeah? Maybe someone in this place can teach you - after all, they seem to know what they're doing; despite their apparent idiocy, that is..." Red Riding Hood said honestly to the clueless boy and tried to advise him while also taking a verbal and subtle shot into the resident soldiers already belonging to this world - but at the same time, complimenting them all the same. With that out of the way, Red Riding Hood was finishing preparing herself when she heard a call out from the back - someone asking where the garage is in this entire base, where Red Riding Hood was before.
“Shit shit shit! Alright, there’s a garage somewhere right? I’ll get a car or bike from there and drive the fuck out of here. Alright, now where the fuck is the garage?
"Just down the hall somewhere. If you're looking for a vehicle though - fat chance. I went in there not too long ago - apart from the one vehicle in there - which we're about to use might I add - it's nothing but tools and supplies." She explained warily - though unsure if she would actually be helping. However, as one of the only (if not 'the' only) people who actually went into the garage, she feels like she was entitled to, and capable of, responding to this - and yet before she could recollect her thoughts, it was time to take up arms and use them for what they were tasked with.

It was time to face their 'friends' and/or 'foes' on the other team, for the attack was just beginning.

With everyone seeming to be ready, Sarge nodded as him, Grif and Simmons made their way to the garage. The latter three loaded up into the warthog, which then drove outside the base, meeting all of you who were going out front. "Alright, on my mark!

FOR OUR ANCESTORS!!!!"

With that, the three original Red Team members began speeding towards Blue Base at breakneck speeds inside of his little special warthog. Without much more instruction than that, those of you who decided to raid the Blue Base began charging towards the building with all your might! There was no holding back now, there was only action!!
"It's showtime, fellas!" Red Riding Hood said energetically, preparing herself with the two pistols she picked out from the Armory and headed along with the rest of the 'let's just charge on in' people of the Red Team. With the entry being simple and more or less frantic yet highly dangerous, Red Riding Hood quickly glanced around her new surroundings. She remembers she was told - along with the others - to dig up some dirt, and/or destroy some of the base. Red Riding Hood has another idea - both teams were told to kill the other. However, if one team doesn't have anything to do it with, that's another story! As such, Red Riding Hood tried to seek out the Blue Team's Armory, but if that cannot be found, she would gladly try and find anything in her nearby vacinity to swipe and take on back to the Red Team's base - yet perfectly vulnerable to any surprise attack. If she 'is' to be attacked though, she 'is' perfectly ready to defend herself - though who is even around to get the drop on her may change that entirely.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #c93648
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Serious
Powers: Magical abilities and species abilities
Items: Blood Weapon Scissors, water bottle (3/4 uses left), sniper rifle, pistol (X2), grenade (X3), throwing knife (X10)
Skills/Abilities: Adaptable fighter, versatile (weapon-wise), best in none
Course of action: Find the Blue Team's Armory/Search for anything nearby
RP Information
Mentions: None
Nearby/In Group: Red Tea/Attackers, Blue Team/Defenders

Last edited:
1581621002932.png

Majima stared at Narancia in confusion for a couple of seconds, tilting his head, before just shrugging and replying "Later." in a goofy-like voice. He starts walking outside the Red Base, holding the sniper rifle nonchalantly, in the direction of the canyons. Once he arrived at the canyons, he set up his sniper rifle and watched the Blue Base, looking for an "optimal" method of entry and eventually chooses the main entrance. Once Majima was happy with his decision, he grabs the sniper rifle nonchalantly once again and starts walking. Once Majima walked 2 steps, he gets shot in the foot, which left Majima jumping in the air while holding his foot, screaming in pain. After a minute or two, he picked up the sniper and started walking once the adrenaline started kicking in, directly towards the Blue Base's main entrance. As he arrived, Majima simply walked through while letting out a short laugh of excitement, looking for the closest person to fight.

"Sora...Very nice." Inside, Lucky was in utter despair. Why did everyone want to be his friend?! This was rubbing salt into the poison! He could feel his heart fluttering, and that just wasn't right. This heart needed to sting like a bee, not float like a butterfly! "I figure that Lealan went outside. Of course, if she were smart, she would be halfway out of the canyon by now."

1581619401689.png
Megumin | Red Team

"As I thought. These 'grenades' are a cheap mockery of my beloved Explosion,"
she pouted as it blew up above them. The only thing good about them was that she could make things explode more than once a day, and she didn't need anyone to carry her afterwards... but it wasn't fun.

Megumin loosened her grip on Lucky, so he could wiggle out if he wanted to. This was the first animal she'd ever held that talked back, but it didn't seem like she cared. "No! You're name is Chomisuke II." She overheard the conversation between the rabbit and the two men who investigated the ruckus. What started off as a battle escalated into a polite conversation, leaving a bewildered Megumin. "Aren't we supposed to stop people from infiltrating our base?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Riven Riven P PopcornPie @Blue_Team_B @RedTeamDefenders​

Links:
Previous Post
CS

“Ah, that’s right. We need to stay on our toes just in case anyone comes by. Can I talk to you for a minute?” Sora pulls Rex in for a plan and the two decide to agree on it. “Ok you guys. I’ll stay up here and be on look out. “I’ll stay on below the base, inside and out. Lucky and whatever your name is can choose which of us you want to pair with”

P PopcornPie StaidFoal StaidFoal

View attachment 679493
Megumin | Red Team

"As I thought. These 'grenades' are a cheap mockery of my beloved Explosion,"
she pouted as it blew up above them. The only thing good about them was that she could make things explode more than once a day, and she didn't need anyone to carry her afterwards... but it wasn't fun.

Megumin loosened her grip on Lucky, so he could wiggle out if he wanted to. This was the first animal she'd ever held that talked back, but it didn't seem like she cared. "No! You're name is Chomisuke II." She overheard the conversation between the rabbit and the two men who investigated the ruckus. What started off as a battle escalated into a polite conversation, leaving a bewildered Megumin. "Aren't we supposed to stop people from infiltrating our base?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Riven Riven P PopcornPie @Blue_Team_B @RedTeamDefenders​

Links:
Previous Post
CS

Llen would hold her hands up, a little worried about the gun still being pointed at her. Earlier, Megumin had dropped a grenade which could have killed herself as well as everyone nearby if she didn't thankfully kick it into the air.

Llen still had the cyborg and armored blue soldier to worry about. Llen still had her grenades on her belt, and her two pistols. There was also her knife-

Knife... That's it!

Llen slowly stepped forward, not moving her eyes off of the cyborg's gun, before she would get extremely close, the gun touching her head.
Was she wanting to die? No. Was she trying to psyche them out?

If the cyborg pulled the trigger, Llen would use both hands to push the barrel up to shoot the ceiling if it fired, before she pulled the gun off to the side, aiming to knee the cyborg in the stomach. She may be small, but she knows enough from her experience to be able to disarm an armed enemy.

Engaging: Cyborg person ( Riven Riven )

"All right! Chomisuke II!" Lucky retorted. Sheesh, now he really didn't want to know what happened to the first incarnation. Unless Megumin had just given up on going home altogether, and was just replacing everything she knew. "Sorry, Lass, duty calls." He carefully climbed out of her arms, and met with the other two.

"Whichever one of you think I'll be useful to you." He hissed softly. "In case you haven't noticed, I can't use a gun."

StaidFoal StaidFoal Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

The two boys gather for another group talk and decided on their partners. “Lucky may be able to help you out, Rex. I don’t want the little guy to get hurt.” “Trust me, he’s a lot more capable then he seems. You may need a partner since you don’t have any weapons. I’ll take care of what’s her name, and myself.” Sora nods in agreement.

“Alright. Lucky, you’re with me since you may come in handy for distractions and sneak attacks.” “And.. I’ll just call you wizard girl for now, you’re with me.”

StaidFoal StaidFoal P PopcornPie

Their hasty debate made Lucky a little uncomfortable. His heart had shielded itself from praise for years, and now the warm feelings that came with it could attack full force. It was so heartwarming, he felt like someone had pressed a cigarette against it.

"Sneak attacks, eh? I like the sound of it." He spoke a little deviously, assuming his position next to Sora. "Perhaps I can get ahold of some projectiles, if I can't have me guns."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back