Lealan gave a twisted grin at his declaration. The shiver from his arm against her throat was telling. "He-ro? I've done ---- before." Her speach was interupted by the arm around her neck, but her ability to twist the knife with her fingers was not, Nor was her second hand, which she used to smash against his elbow, hoping her Impervinum bones would make enough give to break the hold for her to escape.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes

Eventually, Lucky would find the opening to the vent that he had so valiantly searched for.

Meanwhile, as Sora called out to those entering, Tucker nearly jumped out of his armor.

"Shit! Tex, they know we're here!" Tucker whispered loudly, though Tex didn't seem nearly as phased.

"Stick to the plan." Tex said firmly as they made their way through the Red Base. If anyone over on Red Team was listening, they would hear this whispering coming from the Hallway.

Back at Blue Base, Lealan would soon find that she had yet another threat to deal with other than All Might. Yes, as she continued to twist the knife into his side some more, a soldier in Blue Armor would come walking out the back triumphantly, with little drops of orange juice across various points of his armor.

tumblr_my6nyfSIK21qclw72o4_250.gif

"My name is Michael J. Caboose..."
The soldier said as he began sprinting towards Lealan at full speed. Despite the fact that All Might had her in a lock, Caboose did not fret. Rather, he merely rose the butt of his rifle once he saw her hurting his new friend! "And I... HATE..." Caboose paused as he ran over to her, his rifle in the air. Due to the aforementioned arm lock, it would have been hard to avoid this next attack.

baf47d025112556e19d865ce308f868c.gif

WHAM!!!

With one large swing, the entire rifle was hurled towards her face, with the aim of connecting to her lower jaw.

"BABIES!!!"

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Ineptitude Ineptitude StaidFoal StaidFoal P PopcornPie Venom Snake Venom Snake

Toshinori "All Might" Yagi
Location: Blue Base | Interacting With: Lealan, Caboose, Red Team | Status: Injured

If he had still had his Quirk, her blow to his arm would have done nothing. As it was, between the twist of the knife and the Impervinum-reinforced strike, All Might was unable to maintain his choke hold on the woman. He reluctantly allowed his grip around her neck to fall loose, but not before the seemingly incompetent young soldier from before arrived on the scene and thrust the butt of his rifle towards Lealan’s jaw.

Taking advantage of the shock of this latest development, his grip about her wrist tightened all the more. He tried once more to wrench her hand away from the knife in his side, shifting his weight to attempt to slam the petite alien against the wall while she was (hopefully) still stunned. She was clearly made of tough stuff, so he doubted it would do much damage. He was just praying it would serve to knock her out.

( DerpyCarp DerpyCarp , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , @ Red Team)​

oh and by the way lopez's disembodied head was on the floor of the blue base now, screaming in spanish

way to go leala, you fucked up two lives in the span of five minutes

congrats

tenor.gif

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

1581578279081.png
Red Team

Megumin had stuck with indulging herself with snacks and tinkering with the grenades until she heard a faint whisper from the hallway. She froze and slowly looked to see nothing. Megumin silently fell from her seated position, gripping the bag of grenades close to her chest. She walked over to the hallway, getting flashbacks from her first night in her former team's mansion back in Axel City.

Ghost or not, she wasn't taking any chances. The pin dropped to the ground, and the grenade flew from her hand to the hallway, followed by her call of "Explosion!"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @Blue_Team_B​

Links:
Previous Post
CS

Lealan is whipped by the rifle, and then smashed into the wall again, her body slumps at her circlet flies to the side, rolling before stopping a ways down. A heartbeat passes before maddened screech wreching it's way from the Florans throat, and with a sickening crack from her wrist, she twists around in All Mights grip and kicks Caboose away, before flinging herself at All Might, teeth bared, intent on taking a bite out of his shoulder. Her eyes would not yield the spark of intelligence they once had, only a mad hunger.
Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Finally, as Ren's team raids the opposing team, he stops to feel the leashes that once restrained him, the cage that once locked him. He remembers all the times they have disrespected him. The rage and resentment Ren has been building up inside will be finally let loose. While he may not have his lightsaber, nor the power of the force, he has his beam sword—a weapon which he still finds ridiculous. Ren screams in fury, charging. With the beam sword, he starts slashing through inside the Blue Team's base, destroying anything in his path. Slash, strike, slash, strike, Ren makes it seem like the weapon is dancing on his hand. While lightsaber combat cannot be fully applied with a different weapon such as this, some of his movements are similar to when he's using a lightsaber. This is Ren's tantrum. Ren, imagining that the people here are attempting to kill him, uses their image in his head to continue breaking through the base. Instead of seeing objects being destroyed, he sees the others being cut open by his weapon. Ren pauses for a while to shout, "Try keeping me captive with these destroyed walls!" And then he continues hacking his way.

As Caboose was kicked away, the solder stumbled back and hit his head on a nearby counter top, knocking him out. This, of course, left All Might completely open for any possible attacks. So, all seemed lost when Leala came flinging towards All Might with the intent to bite him, especially with the pro hero's rapidly dwindling health. She was mere inches away from sinking her teeth into All Might's juicy flesh, when...

BANG!!!

The sound of a gunshot rang out, and a bullet aimed to connect with her lower back. Not in any particularly deadly spots, but hopefully at least enough to incapacitate her. When All Might got a good look at the shooter, he would find that it was none other than...

2543893-8395671420.png

Michael de Santa! Who had since recovered from the unholy kick that Tex had oh-so graciously provided him with earlier.

"When the fuck did she get here!?" Michael shouted, confused as to what was going on. Apparently, that kick from earlier had been so powerful that it sent him into shock, thus distancing him from the world around him. Quite tragic, really.

Meanwhile, if it wasn't for Megumin's trademark call, Tex and Tucker would be dead right now, as well as any other unlucky Blue Team Member who might have been in that hallway. Though, due to that fatal flaw, Tex had noticed the grenade coming their way, and quickly stood up once it did so. Without so much as a flinch (which was more than could be said about Tucker), Tex outright roundhouse kicked the grenade back into the main area, though it exploded mid-air before it could hurt anybody. However, by the time the smoke had cleared, Tex was gone.

Tucker was still there, though. Crouching in fear and all that. Slowly, he looked up at Megumin, retracting his arms from the position above his head as he did so.

"Uhhh.... bow chicka bow wow?"

Back at the Blue Base, Kylo Ren would notice that he was, in fact, not hacking away at the walls with a beam sword, due to those not having been present in the armory or anywhere on the premises. Rather, what he was instead doing, was hacking away at the walls with a tiny throwing knife which, while good for piercing through skin, was not good at tearing down walls. So, instead of doing the damage that Ren had hoped for, he was instead leaving tiny little scrape marks.

RedLight RedLight StaidFoal StaidFoal DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes

1581579646995.png
Blue Team

Before he knew it, they were already moving out into the battlefield. The plan was a simple one which should've gone accordingly, but of course that wasn't the case. Team C wasn't as stealthy as he would've wished they were upon climbing onto the roof, as one of the Red Team, a young boy by the look of it, came out to investigate. He knew they were there, calling for them to come out of hiding. "Some of you confront him while the rest of us sneak in while he's distracted," Corvo said in particular to the more... eccentric people who joined them.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @Blue_Team_C
Links:
Previous Post
CS

images
An explosion resounded, and Celty found herself running towards the source. It didn't take too long before she stumbled upon one of the blues and a member of the red team—a young girl in an adorable witch outfit. There were more here, she was sure of it, but it seems they managed to escape during the initial blast somehow. All except for this one, it seemed. With only the slightest bit of remorse, she took aim at his helmet and fired.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore StaidFoal StaidFoal

Oddly colored blood would spurt from the bullet wound, but the frenzied Lealan would be undeterred, as if she didn't notice. Without her limiter, her mind is lost to the rampage, she keep biting into the hero, her arm in his grip flailing as she tries to rip the limb out of his grasp, or maybe she is just flailing madly, it's hard to tell.
Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Umbra had lost all sense and track of time realizing what had gone on. One moment, they prepared and had begun the operation and split into two seperate teams, then all of a sudden, a really small man transforms into one massive character, a wild vehicle comes scrambling into the field, and practically all hell breaks loose. "Guess we better stick to the plan", the operator speaks with the Warframe nodding in response.

The frame had remained silent, following Tex and Tucker to the point of barely realizing it was there as it held close to the group. As they made their way to the sound of soft plinking and a shout of an explosion. "Get down Umbra!", the operator yells, to which Umbra dove the opposite way rather quickly to attempt to avoid the shrapnel.

"Close call buddy", his companion exclaims. Surprisingly enough, realizing it didn't take any damage, it gave its teammates a look over to see if they are alright, before turning to see Tucker, but.. where's Tex..? The warframe pulls out his rifle, switching the safety to off with a head shake which would be assumed to be a sigh if it had a mouth.

@BlueTeamB
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited by a moderator:
Toshinori "All Might" Yagi
Location: Blue Base | Interacting With: Lealan, Michael, Red Team | Status: Injured

All Might was completely taken aback by Lealan’s sudden shift in personality. All of a sudden, it was as though he was holding onto the tail of a rabid badger. Not even when she’d been shot – something the old hero would have rather avoided, even given the circumstances – she continued her animalistic rampage. He managed to block her bites with his arm, but she simply tore into his forearm instead.

At this point, it was clear this was a losing battle for him, even with backup. He still had a knife buried in his side, and having a frenzied alien gnawing on his arm and clawing wildly at him wouldn’t exactly help his current issue of blood loss.

Releasing his hold of her wrist and wrenching his arm from her mouth, All Might pushed back at her shoulders, clearing just enough room for him to get his leg up between the two of them. He planted his foot in the middle of her abdomen, kicking her away as hard as he could.

( DerpyCarp DerpyCarp , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , @ Red Team )​

The Muscled hero's kick sent Lealan tumbling through the hall and smashing into a wall. She pulls herself up on shaky arms, drool and blood leaking from her mouth. One of her legs sits limply underneath her. There is a breath of stillness to her before she leaps upon the nearest victim, the innocent Caboose. She wraps her arms around him to hold him down and to hold herself up and bites his helmet, while her teeth can pierce the lesser metal, it's size leaves her as more of a nuisance, for now.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes

Interactions:
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
acx.PNG
Oh damn, it's that ghost girl that I saw fucking around in the airplane. I guess we were assigned to the same team. She introduced herself and I decided to introduce myself as well because she seems nice enough though I wonder how she died. Did she even die or was she born this way? Whatever the answer is, I do not care.

"Uh, hey, my dude," I said. "My name is Vitan."

Being the person that I am, I thought that I'll get a harem of women at the end of this war because three girls showed me common human decency.

I was about to ask her some questions like whats it feels like to be a ghost but everyone was already about to start the war. Let's see what kind of emotional trauma killing somebody innocent that got forced into this mess will give me.
-----
There I was with my twitchy hands holding the sniper rifle. I kept on shooting and missing that I was getting even more agitated after every shot.

I swear to God if I miss one more time I will shoot myself and I'm going to be honest, I don't know which team is from the enemy or not.

Am I even supposed to be shooting or just watching them? I didn't listen.​

Karma went with the sniper team, whatever team that was, and heard the mission report. Nonlethal. She gritted her teeth, how she hated that word and objective. With her skill as an assassin, she could easily have taken out any of the reds, killed them easily, but the commander had specifically said nonlethal, so nonlethal it was. So she settled herself into postion and started looking through the scope, just in time to see a warthog screaming toward their base, as well as a battleton of other reds. She snarled and shot a few warning shots, before aiming a few painful but definitely nonlethal shots to the red's legs, knees, and arms.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @redteam

Odessa, with the Red Team, had opted to stay behind. She didn't wish to fight for her captors at all, and didn't much care if the Blue team infilierated anything. She would fight of course if the fight came to her, but other than that selfish interest, she didn't much care. So she just laid back and relaxed. Even when an explosion sounded and Megumi screaming explosion. She didn't bother to move. That was until a grenade entered the hallway in which she was situated.

"OH FUCK!"

She immediately dove out of the way of the grenade.

0353C83B-9459-472F-8101-8565BC577B7B.png
Narancia Ghirga

“Huh? First I can’t leave a room when I want and now I can’t even look at people with my own damn eyes?”

Narancia would deflect back. Before he could say another word though, it was finally time. While many of his fellow red teammates would charge out from the main hall and towards the blue base, Narancia was one of the few who would stay back behind. While most had done so with the intention of scoping for any intruders, Narancia had quite the different idea. For a small while he stood in the main hall, unsure of where to begin. It was only when the sounds of grenades and shouting sounded out from another room did he finally spring into action. Taking any routes that had no battles filling them, Narancia listed out his the last steps of the plan to himself.

“Shit shit shit! Alright, there’s a garage somewhere right? I’ll get a car or bike from there and drive the fuck out of here. Alright, now where the fuck is the garage? Realizing that he seriously should have gotten a map of the place considering his ignorance of the base’s layout, Narancia could only hope to stumble upon it without running right into a gun fight or something. Just in case, Narancia grabbed for the pistol in his pocket, ready to shoot whatever came from around the corner.

It was strange to say it but Narancia felt...exhilarated.The adrenaline pumping throughout his body sent the boy into high gear as no other thoughts consumed his mind except for the taste of eventual freedom. He was going to do this! He was going to get out of this hellhole and meet up with his gang! The teen couldn’t wait to find Bucciarati, Abbacchio, Giorno, Mista, and even Trish when he got out of here. Narancia’s gang was his damn everything, and there wasn’t a chance in hell that he’d ditch them to fight for some red assholes. But before he could finally reunite with them, Narancia would have to locate the garage.

Interacted with: Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja
Mentioned: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Current Items:
On Hand-
1. Paper clip (1)
2. Throwing Knife (1)
3. Pistol (1)

Bedsheet Bag-
1. Assault rifle (1)
2. Pistol (1)
3. Ammo
4. Extra Ziplock bags (10)
5. Miscellaneous Food and Water

Back at Red Base, those of you on Red Team who had decided to stay back would probably hear the sound of pitter-pattering across the rooftop, as well as the ones on Blue Team sneaking in through the back, if you were even paying close enough attention. You were always free to investigate the source of the noises if you felt so inclined.
View attachment 679385
Red Team

Megumin had stuck with indulging herself with snacks and tinkering with the grenades until she heard a faint whisper from the hallway. She froze and slowly looked to see nothing. Megumin silently fell from her seated position, gripping the bag of grenades close to her chest. She walked over to the hallway, getting flashbacks from her first night in her former team's mansion back in Axel City.

Ghost or not, she wasn't taking any chances. The pin dropped to the ground, and the grenade flew from her hand to the hallway, followed by her call of "Explosion!"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @Blue_Team_B​

Links:
Previous Post
CS
Tucker was still there, though. Crouching in fear and all that. Slowly, he looked up at Megumin, retracting his arms from the position above his head as he did so.

"Uhhh.... bow chicka bow wow?"

Seconds earlier, Llen would quickly run around the base, Sniper Rifle up and ready as she was looking for a blue (or Bigfoot) to shoot. Not five seconds in her mission, did she hear a familiar voice scream "EXPLOSION!"

Llen would quickly run to the source and find Megumin, with Tucker on the ground and.... Did he just look up her skirt?

Llen quickly ran up to Tucker and, grabbing the barrel part of the rifle and swinging using both arms as if she had a sword in hand, would hit Tucker in the head with it.

"Goddamned Pedophile!"
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore StaidFoal StaidFoal @red_Team in base Blue Blue Team Invaders.

"Finally!" Now Lucky could find the killer!

"You are finished!" His shout was intended as a rolling thunder of oncoming doom. "I will sever your tendons with a spoon, in the name of my companions!" Such intimidating words...bet the two Blue soldiers didn't expect them to be coming from a little rabbit.

First he studied the situation. Two Blues. A couple of his allies were there. One of his new friends, one of the people he was losing himself for, was presumably dead by now. And the culprit could only be one of these fuckers.

Unfortunately, it was apparent that Lucky was too late to do much, as someone's grenades rolled into the scene. The first one exploded before he could do anything about it, but the second one came with a little extra time.

"Gonna kick it back to us, laddie?" He grinned devilishly, closely watching Tex pull his stunt. "Well now, let's play some tennis!" He was fully prepared to jump up and kick it straight back towards the friend-killer...only for it to explode in his face, instead leaving him hacking from the smoke. "Damn it all!" Miserable, he turned around, only to see what was going on with Tucker.

"Listen here, you little shit..." Lucky started for the Blue, snarling. "I don't know how you did it, but you and the boys have poisoned me. I don't feel like killing anyone anymore. But, clearly, you do." He knelt before his visor, deliberately getting spit on it. "And though I am broken, well...a broken clock can still be right twice a day. And according to that clock, it's time for me to put you in the same pain you put Lana!"

As soon as the warframe switched off the safety was the moment he noticed there were other what seemed to be.. little girls and... that strange talking Pobber again, on Tucker, perhaps it was time to step in. "Let's go", the voice speaks to Umbra, if he could smile, he definitely would be.

The warframe is fast, VERY fast. He had taken a sprint at the small team of defenders, very soft sounds of pitter patter barely able to be heard from his feet with each step, prioritizing his sights on the smaller one who had a rifle to swing at Tucker with it. He wasn't able to hear what she said, because he had opened fire by then.

He quickly aimed and fired 3 short bursts, however, not at her, but her weapon, as he closed the distance to the targets, before suddenly switching to a dive motion with his body. A few moments after Tucker took that solid whack, Umbra would slide beside the sniper wielding girl, and suddenly swing a right hook at the Pobber like creature to move some distance. The other girl he would use the momentum from the punch to push his hands to the ground, to suddenly rotate his feet around and kick out her legs from below.

As soon as she would hit the floor, he regained his footing and stood above, his weapon at the one on her back on the floor, not fingering the trigger, but keeping his little digit right by the sensitive trigger just to see what Tucker would want to happen first. This, was FUN.

With those few moments, The Operator was laughing and clapping, giving the warframe certain joy.

@Blue_Team_B
@Red_Team_Defenders

Last edited:
Lana

My mind went blank for a long time. I didn’t know what I was doing or what was going on, but before I realized it I was in red base and some guys in blue armor was here now. I didn’t know what this meant or what was going on at all really, so I just kind of waved to them.
“Hello! Welcome to red base! This is my first time here so I don’t know where anything is, but I could pretend to give you a tour and pretend that me getting lost is a part of the tour!”

Because Lucky was so caught up in his desires, he was absolutely caught off guard by the sudden attack. "Yaaaaaaaah!" The chain reaction caused by Warframe's swinging punted him, once again, a good couple yards.

Lucky slid across the floor like a hockey puck, his launch ending with his head slamming against the wall. "Fucking Hell!..." Rubbing the back of his head to the best of his ability, he watched Warframe duke it out, his hairs bristling. "Lana...your killer has such powerful backers...what would you have done?"

According to Lana herself?...Offer the strangers a tour.

Yeah...the Braixen was still here. Lucky's whole body went numb, and he stared at Tucker, then back to her.
"Lass? You're alive?...Then who was shot dead in the main hall?" He glared at everyone else. "Nobody play dumb. I know I heard a gunshot!"

Lana

I saw Lucky and smiled happily seeing him again. Sadly, I didn’t know how to answer his question exactly since I didn’t even know what was going on.

“Haha I have no idea what you’re even taking about. I think I might have tripped over a rock or something and hit my head too hard and blacked out. Where am I again? Red base? Is that a color?”
Yep. I hit my head way too hard.

P PopcornPie

“Woah, what the fuck!?” Tucker shouted as he saw the weird cat helmet lady suddenly grab her rifle and fire directly at his cranium, managing to roll out of the line of fire just in time. “Shit... Tex, whatever you’re doing... can I get a little help here!?” Tucker shouted from behind the wall.

Tucker would receive no verbal response, though moments later, it was clear that Tex was present. From behind Celty, Tex suddenly appeared out of seemingly nowhere, as if she had been using a camouflage of some sort.

Ajeik-.gif

Using distraction to their advantage, Tex would aim to grab Celty’s rifle during the distraction. If successful, Tex would then aim to throw Celty into Odessa, hoping to incapacitate them both, if only temporarily.

Meanwhile, Narancia would find the garage with relative ease, but upon doing so, he realized it was empty!

Up in the canyons with the sniper team, Kassandra’s shot would have managed to strike Majima in the foot.

Back in Blue Base, Michael would have been shocked as Lealan pretty much walked off his shot with relative ease, and to his dismay, he found himself unable to get a clear shot as she found her way around All Might’s vice grip. Eventually, All Might managed to throw him off her, which was when she decided to try and sink her teeth into Caboose’s helmet. As soon as she opened her mouth, however, she found that before she could sink her teeth into Caboose...

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

Four shots, each emptied into Lealan’s shoulder, came from Michael’s pistol. Hopefully, at the very least, it was enough to get her off the blue soldier.

Back at the Red Base, Tucker was caught off guard by the sudden screaming child calling him a pedophile.

“Woah... what the fuck!? I’m not a— OW SHIT!!” Mid-sentence, Tucker had found the butt of the girl’s rifle meeting his lower jaw. Luckily, his helmet had protected him from the brunt of the damage, but it did manage to knock him back at the very least. “W-we didn’t even come here to kill anyone, retard! We just wanted fucking intel!” Tucker shouted as he slowly rose back up to his feet... only to see Umbra make swift work of the kid. He breathed heavily, unsure of how to react to witnessing a literal child get the shit beaten out of her. Though, where Tucker even drew the line, was when Umbra held her at gunpoint, threatening to kill her. Due

“Woah woah woah, hey! She’s just a fucking kid, dude! Chill!” Tucker exclaimed as he held out both his hands, before taking a moment to register what he himself had just said. “Wait.... why the fuck are there kids here?”

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Riven Riven P PopcornPie PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Ineptitude Ineptitude DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 SheepKing SheepKing Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Chungchangching Chungchangching

As soon as the warframe switched off the safety was the moment he noticed there were other what seemed to be.. little girls and... that strange talking Pobber again, on Tucker, perhaps it was time to step in. "Let's go", the voice speaks to Umbra, if he could smile, he definitely would be.

The warframe is fast, VERY fast. He had taken a sprint at the small team of defenders, very soft sounds of pitter patter barely able to be heard from his feet with each step, prioritizing his sights on the smaller one who had a rifle to swing at Tucker with it. He wasn't able to hear what she said, because he had opened fire by then.

He quickly aimed and fired 3 short bursts, however, not at her, but her weapon, as he closed the distance to the targets, before suddenly switching to a dive motion with his body. A few moments after Tucker took that solid whack, Umbra would slide beside the sniper wielding girl, and suddenly swing a right hook at the Pobber like creature to move some distance. The other girl he would use the momentum from the punch to push his hands to the ground, to suddenly rotate his feet around and kick out her legs from below.

As soon as she would hit the floor, he regained his footing and stood above, his weapon at the one on her back on the floor, not fingering the trigger, but keeping his little digit right by the sensitive trigger just to see what Tucker would want to happen first. This, was FUN.

With those few moments, The Operator was laughing and clapping, giving the warframe certain joy.

@Blue_Team_B
@Red_Team_Defenders
Back at the Red Base, Tucker was caught off guard by the sudden screaming child calling him a pedophile.

“Woah... what the fuck!? I’m not a— OW SHIT!!” Mid-sentence, Tucker had found the butt of the girl’s rifle meeting his lower jaw. Luckily, his helmet had protected him from the brunt of the damage, but it did manage to knock him back at the very least. “W-we didn’t even come here to kill anyone, retard! We just wanted fucking intel!” Tucker shouted as he slowly rose back up to his feet... only to see Umbra make swift work of the kid. He breathed heavily, unsure of how to react to witnessing a literal child get the shit beaten out of her. Though, where Tucker even drew the line, was when Umbra held her at gunpoint, threatening to kill her. Due

“Woah woah woah, hey! She’s just a fucking kid, dude! Chill!” Tucker exclaimed as he held out both his hands, before taking a moment to register what he himself had just said. “Wait.... why the fuck are there kids here?”

Llen was sprawled out on the ground, staring down the gun pointed at her by the cyborg who came to the rescue of the blue she attacked.

Llen needed to respond fast. There has to be a way to get out of this situation. Remembering Sarge mentioning Bigfoot had given her an idea.
"Would you be surprised if I said I'm the daughter of one of the guys here, and I'm hunting Bigfoot with my sister?"

She was hoping that would be a good enough excuse to hopefully get released. She also directed her gaze towards Megumin ( StaidFoal StaidFoal ) in hopes she followed the plan. As soon as the gun would be taken away, she will definitely stab the two in the back, literally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back