Interactions:
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE

acx.PNG
"Uh, I don't think there's a shooting range around these parts. I don't know, I haven't checked." I said to the girl. I haven't caught her name yet because she was asking too many questions that I got distracted by it. I was about to ask what her name was until I got spooked out of my pants by the P.A system, instinctively hugging my conversation buddy and yelling "OH GOD, FUCK!". After figuring out that they're just gathering us to the main hall and asked us to bring out weapons for the war I guess. I quickly moved away from Raven, muttering apologies before grabbing a Sniper Rifle with two pistols because we all know that I'm a pussy ass bitch when it comes to combat so picking them off from the distance is better for me. Let's just hope I can aim correctly.

Who knows? I might accidentally shoot my teammates

I made it to the main hall, dragging my sniper rifle around with the two pistols on my hoodie pockets and this man was talking mad shit about my squad. I usually hate people like him but I immediately forgave him when he kicked Mr. Laptop-attack dude's balls.

"Oho! Eat shit!!" I joyfully exclaimed, snickering at the poor fucker.

The core blue team members did a little back and forth with their plans and I already knew where I was going. Team A, of course. I took this sniper rifle with me for a good reason. I can't just use it in close range, who does that?! I listened and the black-armored man asked us if we had any questions.

I just want to get to the shooting.​

Last edited:
img_20200205_103120-jpg.676123
“I'm off to get myself a few weapons first.....”

Duran muttered as he walked off towards the armour,looking at the weapons offered for retrieval. Stopping by the armoury,he ignored the primary arms and looked at the pistols available.
H5_Whispered_truth.png
H5G-M6DMagnumPistol.png

H4-M6HMagnumPistol.png
1d404be8348f461c98844e47528ad1cb.png
m6h2t-png.273208

There were more pistols that looked more sci-fi than physical,but for now,Slayer decided to make do with what he felt would be a more familiar firearm to use. Two Magnum "Combat Evolved" (See the "low res" gun in the spoiler on the right of the pistol with the muzzle add-on? That's what he took) attached on the side of his hip armours where he usually puts his own submachine guns on,he soon looked over at the primary arms,taking a more 21st Century-looking gun slung it onto his back.

br-f963b73be8834dc092f0b4983ad45670.jpg

I definitely do not feel like testing my luck with the other rifles which looks too futuristic. They might end up having different physical functionalities than I've hoped.

Fernando thought to himself before grabbing six throwing knives (which were loaded into the slots where his dual short swords were sheathed into) and took three smoke grenades and three gas grenades (which hung around at the back of his waist). His helmet could prevent any harmful gas from affecting him,so he just needed to be cautious on the location he tosses the gas grenade at. It would be troublesome if he had unintentionally harmed someone in the team he had been assigned to.

--------------------------------------
In Team:
Solo:

Jeremiah Jeremiah P PopcornPie Venom Snake Venom Snake QizPizza QizPizza DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja ManyFaces ManyFaces Ineptitude Ineptitude Birb Birb darkred darkred Topless Topless (Who's the other guy I've missed?)

Red:
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts FactionParadox FactionParadox Superwholock Superwholock SheepKing SheepKing animegirl20 animegirl20 Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara BoltBeam BoltBeam Marksman Marksman Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak RedLight RedLight StaidFoal StaidFoal Maxiliase Maxiliase Addicted to Coffee Addicted to Coffee Raynar Saassin Raynar Saassin nocchi nocchi

Odessa

"So the plan is to charge in and just attack the fools on the other side." Odessa said half-scoffingly as she considered the rather stupid plan, which was less of a plan, and more a choatic mess that is bound to fail. It took all her power not to dramatically sighly and facepalm.

Karma Drakon

And the portal lead to .... aboslutely nowhere! In the middle of the field as a matter of fact and what's taking the cake is now she was covered in black soot. Begrugdingly she made her way back to Blue Base, wiping the icky black stuff off of her face.

Fast forward: she was listening to Tex's plan, a sneaky infiltaration mission.

"I will be taking the Sniper team. I am also handy with a sniper. Just name me my target and I will take them out as simple as that." She snapped her fingers.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Llen had managed to leave Sarge's room, before she had reached the armory.
Finally, I can shoot stuff.
She would grab two pistols, and put them in the built in holsters on her pants, grab a Assault Rifle before seeing the long range alternative, dropping the assault rifle to grab it. She also grabbed a throwing knife, but slid it into her right boot. You never know when you will get into a h2h situation. After getting armed, she heard Sarge and would follow the orders before heading out to the front.

After reaching the armory, she heard Sarge order everyone to the front.

"Now... New Recruits, as you can see, we have some new faces joining us! These're mercenaries sent by command to aid is in the tide of battle! To wage war against them dirty, dastardly Blues! To turn the tide against those vampire terrorists!!" Sarge shouted, though before he could continue, he was interrupted by none other than Grif.

"Yeah, yeah, can you just get on with it already and tell us what the hell we're supposed to be doing?" He asked in a tired, annoyed voice.

"Grif, your lousy insubordination has me inclined to put two damn bullets in that fat, sweaty back of your's if you don't shut the hell up!" Sarge shouted, which just earned a scoff from the orange-clad soldier. "Now, onto more important matters..." He said, as he made his way over to a drawing board. Which, unlike most semi-professional drawing boards, this one was just a messy illustration of Sarge shooting all the Blues at once with his shotgun... and Grif. "This here is a perfect illustration of what we will be doing! Minus the killin' Grif part... I'm savin' that for another day!"

"And what exactly are we doing?"

"Simple! We will be blitzing the Blue Base!" Sarge exclaimed, before walking forward and performing a demonstration. "All of us will be charging forward, our weapons out, yelling our battle cries into the wind like the angry red hyenas we all are! And when we get there, half of you will sneak in and gather up as much dirty intel as you can, while the other half will keep watch outside! Grif, Simmons and I will be in the Warthog, providing you backup!"

"Shotgun!"
"Shotgun--fuck!"

"Now.... do any of you have any questions before we set out?" Sarge asked.

Llen would speak up.
"Sir, if it isn't an issue, I want to stay back here in case the blues attempt to sneak in here! We can't leave our base unprotected! Also, may I say that is an amazing drawing you have! You must be an God or something!"

62CDB078-0D29-4AB0-A9C7-A3740585FB24.png
Narancia Ghirga

Narancia had paid no mind to either of Sora’s or Rex’s rather distasteful comments about himself, just as he hadn’t seen the little mage girl and Odessa pop their little heads into the room either. He seemed about ready to spout another insult at the middle aged man but before the teen could, one of the army guy’s voices rang throughout the room, beckoning them to prepare for battle. “Tch, you’re not worth my time anyways old man,” Narancia would hiss through his teeth before heading on out of there. Well, he guessed it’s finally time to become a child solider. Though, wasn’t he sort of that already for Passione? It certainly wasn’t the time to reflect on his life decisions though. He had a plan to enact!

Not quite how he was exactly expecting to, Narancia finally ended up in the main hall, where he’d heard all of the actual food was stored. As a last ditch effort the boy would snatch up any food and water nearby before throwing it into his purple sack along with the rest of his provisions. He’d make his way over to where the guy in charge was in the middle of his battle plan. At best, the guys plan was pretty shit, at worst, Narancia could have made up a better plan of attack and that says a lot. What it did lack in any sort of nuance, it did leave the perfect popular for him to get the hell out of there. If he stayed behind they would certainly be less people which means less people to have the chance of seeing him hightail it on out of there. Narancia would raise his hand after the pink clothed girl spoke, saying “I’d like to stay back behind as well. I don’t have experience with guns so I’d probably be pretty shitty at fighting in the front lines ya know?”

Narancia could already imagine operation “get the fuck out of there and find the gang” playing out in front of him. While he’d stood watch, Narancia would first use some bullshit excuse like having to piss so he could separate from the others, then he’d wait for the opportunity to strike and get the fuck out of there. The plan was perfect!....at least in his eyes. What happened after that was a little too opened ended for it to be reliable but Narancia was used to a little gambling. What’s the worse that could happen?

Interacting with: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7
Mentioned: Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Current Items:
On Hand-
1. Paper clip (1)
2. Throwing Knife (1)
3. Pistol (1)

Bedsheet Bag-
1. Assault rifle (1)
2. Pistol (1)
3. Ammo
4. Extra Ziplock bags (10)
5. Miscellaneous Food and Water

Last edited:
Odessa

"I will stay behind as well,"
Odessa said, "who knows what the Blues have in store."

She smiled a bit, but in truth, she didn't really feel like fighting at the moment or even working for these people.

1581469430968.png
Red Team

Megumin stole a few slices of pizza when the intercom went off. Clutching her bag of grenades, she followed Griff and Simmon over to where they would meet. There were lots of different faces, but by now she was used to it.

"Will I be blowing up their base? If not, I'd rather stay… err, to protect the base, of course!"

Links:
Previous Post
CS

Last edited:
Delta

1581438266143.png
Those of you on the Solo Team were left waiting in confusion for quite a bit, unsure of what to do. It had been a good few minutes since both teams had been called to their respective group-ups, after all. Perhaps they hadn't gotten word that you were able to be hired mercenaries ye--

"YOU SOLO GUYS! GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE! I'M PAYIN' YA HANDSOMELY FOR YOUR RECOMMENDED SERVICES!" Exclaimed the voice of Sarge, who by now you knew as the leader of Red Team. Well, it appeared that that settled it, at least. One by one, if you weren't there already, you began ushering your way over to Red Base as well.

Before the man could even get INSIDE the building, there was a shout from the other base. Well.. that probably meant it would be their first mission. He was excited, for a second, till he remembered a dreaded observation. The red team was incredibly idiotic... and he probably didn't have the choice to refuse.. great. This would cause quite the dent in his pride if it was some stupid plan. He made his way over to the red base anyways... waiting for whatever asinine request the team had..
"Good... yer all here!" Sarge exclaimed loudly, followed by a hearty chuckle. He was already holding his pump-action shotgun in both hands, and the other core Red Team members (except Donut for some reason) were surrounding him. "Now... New Recruits, as you can see, we have some new faces joining us! These're mercenaries sent by command to aid is in the tide of battle! To wage war against them dirty, dastardly Blues! To turn the tide against those vampire terrorists!!" Sarge shouted, though before he could continue, he was interrupted by none other than Grif.

"Yeah, yeah, can you just get on with it already and tell us what the hell we're supposed to be doing?" He asked in a tired, annoyed voice.

"Grif, your lousy insubordination has me inclined to put two damn bullets in that fat, sweaty back of your's if you don't shut the hell up!" Sarge shouted, which just earned a scoff from the orange-clad soldier. "Now, onto more important matters..." He said, as he made his way over to a drawing board. Which, unlike most semi-professional drawing boards, this one was just a messy illustration of Sarge shooting all the Blues at once with his shotgun... and Grif. "This here is a perfect illustration of what we will be doing! Minus the killin' Grif part... I'm savin' that for another day!"

"And what exactly are we doing?"

"Simple! We will be blitzing the Blue Base!" Sarge exclaimed, before walking forward and performing a demonstration. "All of us will be charging forward, our weapons out, yelling our battle cries into the wind like the angry red hyenas we all are! And when we get there, half of you will sneak in and gather up as much dirty intel as you can, while the other half will keep watch outside! Grif, Simmons and I will be in the Warthog, providing you backup!"

"Shotgun!"
"Shotgun--fuck!"

"Now.... do any of you have any questions before we set out?" Sarge asked.

tumblr_mc9wxkSe691rhp124o2_400.gifv

"Esta es una idea estúpida. Todos morirán. (This is a stupid idea. You will all die.)" Lopez's disembodied head, which was resting on a nearby table, said in his usual monotone voice.

"Thank you for your input, Lopez! But, as much as I hate to admit it, now is not the time to compliment me on my astute leadership skills!"

"¿Por qué te molestas en responder si no sabes lo que digo?
(Why do you bother replying if you don't know what I'm saying?")
Great.... this already started off horribly.... he just stared at the horrible scribble in disgust, for once some sort of emotion able to be read from his face. The plan itself?? He thought under any other conditions it would work. But these weren't 'any other conditions'. So as a matter of fact, he did have a question. Maybe a few even.. he hated having to talk, but it was his only way of assuring this wouldn't be a complete failure.
"As a matter of fact yes... If some of us are sneaking into the Blue Base, wouldn't a blitzkrieg be counter-intuitive? If anything, it would make sneaking in much harder. And extending from that, have you yet to organize who is sneaking in and who is going to be outside? Sure, for your own team... but what about us? Lack of organization is why I've seen so many failures at stealing intelligence... or anything for that matter... or rather, do you expect us to organize ourselves for you?"

He was a master of thievery after all. He had been through countless missions to steal an unimaginable amount of items, occasionally intelligence. He knew he'd be suited to the sneaking in part... but he couldn't help but wonder if everyone else knew what they would be doing.

Mood: A bit aggrivated
Health: Healthy
Actions: Listening to the Red Team's plan
[OPEN FOR INTERACTION]

Rex and Sora were glad to get out of that awful place Grif called a room. Rex begins for war and grabs his weapons (a assault rifle and 15 grenades) while Sora was thinking of a way out of this. Rex is armed and ready but really didn’t want to do this, so he asks Sora a question in which this may be their final time together for awhile. “This is it. Are you ready?” Sora didn’t respond as he was still making a plan as to how he and Rex could get out of this, at least for a little bit.

Sora’s eyes widened as he may have thought of the perfect way to delay the inevitable.
“Rex. I got a plan, follow my lead.” Rex looked confused as Sora went up to a tap the Sarge’s shoulder to ask him something ”What if.. me and Rex stay at the base just in case anyone tries to sneak in?”

Rex’s eyes widened as he knew what Sora was planning and went along with it. “Y’know Sarge, the kid’s got a point. And let’s not forget that two heads are better then one. Two sniper rifles, double the man power!”

ezgif-3-20bd5a9d74da.gif

Majima looked interested in the boy however just as he was about to explain how manners work, the Intercom started blasting throughout the base, "haw?" he says in disappointment, anger and confusion as he was enjoying the America food. Majima while silent had a massive smile on his face once the Sarge starting speaking and once he finished speaking he places the mostly eaten pizza slice on the side and ran out of Grif's room. Once he left the room he started to let out a comically overdone laugh of enjoyment and started to jump in the air while doing some sort of dance exclaiming to everyone in the hallway "Man, this is gonna be sweet!", loud enough for even Narancia to hear while going to the Main Hall.

Originally when walking around the base, he came across the armoury however ignored it in the attempt to find something to eat. He luckily enough remembered where it was and found himself there without any problems. Majima looks at the large selection of weapons and lets out another chuckle at the futuristic weaponry. He picks up a sniper, a pistol, a throwing knife (however his intention was not to throw it) and 3 grenades, managing to stuff everything besides the sniper in his jacket and trouser pockets.

He walks into the Main Hall, placing the sniper rifle down, clapping his hands once and rubbing them together, and then picking the sniper rifle back up. "Ya took so long, I thought ya'll never ask!" he says, walking towards the decently sized gathering of people who were waiting to be briefed. After a few minutes of waiting for everyone to arrive, the briefing starts and Majima simply listens.

[Open for Interaction]
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore SheepKing SheepKing @Main Hall (Red Base)​

Last edited:
"Whatever you say, Mr. Rabbit!" Luffy said as he is referring to Lucky before going to the Red base.

There, he saw approximately seven people at the base that he can communicate with. Suddenly, an announcement has been heard that he need to go somewhere important.

"Already?" He asked as he just made it to the Red base. "Come to think of it, I don't even know how to use a gun." He said in disbelief that this will be his first time ever to use a gun that the only person that he knew can handle a ranged weapon is his crewmate, Usopp.

"But I hope that I get better on using it!" He said happily to himself. He went to get some weapons as ordered. He grabbed an assault rifle, a pistol, and some grenades. That's basically it for a person with no powers.

"So cool!" His eyes sparkled in amazement as he took a glimpse of the weapons that they have to offer. "I wonder what this one does!" He said as he wants to try out the assault rifle to see what it does. He accidentally aimed at the wrong person as the bullet is going straight at the boy (Sora). How naive can he be...

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Chungchangching Chungchangching @MainHall

Raven (Rachel Roth)
"What a weirdo..." Raven muttered before going somewhere to get some weapons for the upcoming battle. She grabbed a sniper rifle, a pistol, five throwing knives, and some grenades. "This looks awesome..." She smiled upon looking at the sniper rifle that matches her type and advantages.

The reason she chose the sniper rifle is that she is capable of hiding in the dark especially without her powers which makes her somewhat "surprising" and "unexpected" for her to be unnoticed, well, that's not always the case.

She then decided to get back together with Vitan to talk about the plan for the upcoming battle. "I have a plan..." She said.

Last edited:
While Sora was communicating with the Sarge, Rex looks around, to hear someone loading a rifle. He saw this kid who was aiming his gun right at Sora, and runs in to save him. "SORA LOOK OUT!" Rex pulls Sora out of harm's way just in time. Upset at the fact the kid could have killed someone, Rex scolds the boy. "What's your damage? You could have shot Sora!" GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

1581469657193.png
Blue Team

After learning how to use the sniper rifle, the intercom blared just after. With everyone else, Corvo traveled to the Main Hall to meet with the rest of Blue Team. He listened to Tex, seeing how he instantly reprimanded Michael and made it clear that he was here to fix the Blue Team. "Finally, an actual soldier," he remarked upon seeing Tex's strictness.

"I'll be on Team C," he said. Corvo held his mask out in front of him, donning it once again. This would be his first battle without the Outsider's Mark in a long while, but strangely enough he gladly accepted this change despite losing the advantage. He'd long considered it both a blessing and a curse. A blessing, because he couldn't have taken on the Lord Regent or Delilah and her witches without it. A curse, because bearing the mark meant that he was no longer completely human.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @blue_team
Links:
Previous Post
CS

Pearl Pygmy

Arriving back at the base, Pearl's bad mood was immediately cut short by the gravelly masculine shouting of an unfamiliar individual. She was about to assault a hoe for trespassing when she saw that everyone else seemed to be paying attention to the person well enough. It wasn't as if their orders were particularly outlandish or detrimental. In fact, it was almost as well-thought-out as Pearl's own plan.

Alright, it was definitely more sound than hers. Evidently the pain closely associated with showing up here had scrambled her military instincts and she'd need a little bit of practice before she got back to locations of MPF interest. So, she stood at attention and waited for Tex to open to real questions. While she would've preferred training Vitan a little bit before rushing her headfirst into battle, there was little to be done about that now.

"How are we to refer to you now and in the future?" was Pearl's first question.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Blue Blue team

"My name is Tex, as Church said," Tex replied to Revan and Pearl in an annoyed tone, before addressing Revan directly. "That black substance you're covered in is called soot. As for where you are, you are in Blood Gulch Outpost Alpha, fighting with the Blue Team," With that, Tex turned to face Church and scoffed slightly. "Are all the new recruits this oblivious?" They asked, though Church only responded with a nonchalant shrug. Tex sighed heavily and just turned around at that point. Tex then caught Umbra's message and nodded in response.

"Right. Well, unlike these oafs that make up the original Blue Team, I am willing to give you all the benefit of the doubt and choose your own teams on this out." Tex said to Umbra in response. As the other girl approached, Tex simply nodded. "Good. Then don't fuck it up."

Rodan The Asexual Kaiju Rodan The Asexual Kaiju Riven Riven StaidFoal StaidFoal PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Chungchangching Chungchangching @BlueTeam

"Ni siquiera sé por qué estos idiotas hacen algo. (I don't even fucking know why these idiots do anything.)" Lopez replied to Leala, monotone as ever.

"Of course a few of you can stay behind and watch the base!" Sarge exclaimed cheerfully in response. "It's already what I've assigned Donut to do anyways!" He said, hopefully clearing the worries of those who did wish to stay behind instead. "And be prepared for anything! Guns! Terrorists! Vampires!! Goddamn Bigfoot! Them Blues're craftier than Craft's Mac and Cheese!"

"Really, what Sarge means is, just expect a bunch of blue colored idiots with guns." Grif explained in Sarge's place, due to Sarge's.... exaggerations.

Sarge only chuckled loudly as Llea complimented his drawing, though he didn't directly answer her question due to the fact that he had just done so a few moments ago.

"Heh heh.... why, thank ya! You sure do know who to kiss ass! One of these days, you may even be as good at it as Simmons!" Sarge exclaimed, and though Simmons didn't reply, the rattling of his armor showed all of you that he was visibly shaking at the thought. And then, when Megumin asked if she would be blowing up the Blue Base, Sarge simply laughed more. "Of course you'll be blowin' up their base! Blow up as much Blue shit as ya like!!" Sarge shouted, excited at the prospect of her (as well as other Red members') eagerness.

"Organization was never Red Team's strong suit... so yes! You will be deciding what to do yourselves!" Sarge exclaimed, seeming to ignore Delta's words about sneaking altogether. Though, like before, Grif merely stepped in and replied for him, picking up his verbal slack.

"Sarge's idea of 'sneaking' is pretty much just yelling and screaming like a dumbass. He just likes to use words like that to sound cool. It'll pretty much be a blitz." Grif said, which caused the back of his cranium to be met with the butt of Sarge's shotgun. "OW!!! SON OF A BITCH--- WHY!?!?!??"

"Because you don't trust me and my astute vocabulary! Which is insubordination! Which is punishable by death! Which means I should shoot you in the face here and now!" Sarge said, before hearing Leala's words about eating Grif (which Grif himself did not hear due to both his ears ringing). "And while I do love the prospect of you dying in a horrible way, like the freaky plant lady eating you, you're lucky we'll need you as bait in case the Blues decide to chase after us with their vampire fangs!" He said, before hearing Snake's plan to go in through the back, which Sarge agreed with wholeheartedly. "Yeah! We'll take 'em from both sides! They'll never see it coming!" Sarge exclaimed. In fact, he was so excited about this, that he didn't even notice Luffy's gun go off. Though, the rest of Red Team (at least, those who were present) did.

"Son of a bitch!"
"Son of a bitch!"
"¡Hijo de puta!
(Son of a bitch!)"

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja DerpyCarp DerpyCarp SheepKing SheepKing Birb Birb BoltBeam BoltBeam Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Venom Snake Venom Snake Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts StaidFoal StaidFoal Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 P PopcornPie Ineptitude Ineptitude @RedTeam

Last edited:
"Sorry!" Luffy apologized as he laughed it off at his naive personality. "I should be more careful with this thing." He said as he took a glimpse at his assault rifle one last time before putting it away on his back.

He looked around to see if there is someone to talk to. He notices a man wearing an eyepatch (Majima) that he finds him interesting and "cool" to him. "Hey, you!" He said to get his attention.

Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7

Somehow, Lucky was able to keep navigating the ducts, albeit with absolutely no clue of where he was. Fortunately, he hadn't gone deaf by the previous yelling, because he was able to pick up more voices. It was the same douchebag from before, and Lealan was with him, apparently.

He was told he could do whatever he wanted. Good. Lucky could keep staying like this. He liked being hidden. In this box, he could just forget about everything. He could, anyway, if his mind hadn't become a war zone itself.

As he overheard the Red's battle plan, his heart pounded. "Both sides, eh...?" He whispered, frowning. "Suppose the Blues would be planning the same thing..." What would that even look like, a bunch of bumbling civilians realizing all too late that they both had the same idea and bumping each other's heads?

Or maybe the Blues were expecting the Reds to do something like that. And they were going to line the cannon with guns...

Then Lucky would have to deliver the bad news to their families, wouldn't he?

Or would he start right now, because a GUN JUST FIRED!?

Fucking Christ, he didn't expect to deal with avenging others right out of the gate!

"LANA! LEALAN! REX! DON'T WORRY!" He made a mad scramble for the nearest opening, his cool completely gone. "YOU BASTARD! I WILL MIX YOUR BLOOD WITH HERS!" The walls only slightly muffled his anguish. "JUST WAIT UNTIL I FIND MY WAY OUT OF THIS MAZE! I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!" His voice disappeared down the hallway.

captain price.jpg
Blue Team, Fireteam Charlie
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Veradana Veradana darkred darkred StaidFoal StaidFoal @BlueManGroup​

Price stood back as they fired their weapons. He was impressed, they all seemed to grasp the concept of firing a modern gun quite well. The recoil looked to be surprising for them, though, Kassandra remarking about fighting the gun. "It's less about fighting your sniper rifle, and more compromising with it. Supporting it, but allowing it to stay its course." Whether or not it was a joke didn't much matter to Price, he wanted to make sure they weren't trying to fight the recoil with their shoulder. That's a good way to get hurt. Despite the recoil, they all did quite well. Though, this was at closer range than they might face in the field; especially true for the snipers.

Now, for reloading, as they all had questions on that. "Right, reloading. First," Price picked up Kassandra's sniper from the ground, "pop out the magazine," he showed them how, then grabbed another magazine from his own ammo, "slide in a new one," he put the magazine in, it stuck in place once all the way. "chamber it, you're ready." That, he didn't do, then put down the sniper. "As for a pistol, the concept is the same." He grabbed his own sidearm, and showed how to reload that. Pop out the magazine, slide a new one in. "This one doesn't need to be chambered, just pop it in, and fire." He turned on the safety and put it back in it's holster.

"Now, always remember the golden rule. Switching to your pistol is faster than reloading."

At that, a weirdly deep voice blared across Blue Base. "Duty calls." It wasn't Church, but they should probably go anyway. He picked up his own sniper, slinging it over his back, and began heading downstairs with the rest. He made a quick stop at the armory to nab an assault rifle, switching to regular grenades as well. Down there, they met Tex, a black-armored man who'll be taking over from now on. John didn't mind, the previous leadership, AKA Church, seemed quite incompetent anyhow. He plans on cleaning up Blue Team. Tex proceeded to kick Michael's balls after he spoke up, to which Price didn't object. Mostly because he didn't really want to get into a tussle with that much armor.

Tex laid out the plan for them. Three teams. Alpha supports from the ridge, Bravo and Charlie on infiltration. Well, at least they had that practice session. Tex is going with Bravo, so he'll go Charlie. It's best to spread their competent soldiers out evenly between the teams. He's not too comfortable putting his trust in a support team he doesn't know, but he doesn't have much of a choice.

"I'll bring Charlie up to secure the roof. Bravo should stay clear of the top floor once you infiltrate, until you hear the booms. We'll toss some grenades down to soften up any resistance that wants us off their roof, then push down." John took some liberties of expanding on the plan, which he's sure Tex won't mind. He seems more logical than not. "Considering the amount of people on the attack, they're bound to notice and try and repel us. I recommend A-team bring automatic rifles as well as snipers, in lieu of a machine gun emplacement. They can provide suppressing fire, allowing us to push without too much lead in our system and the snipers the time to aim. If- they do their job right."

"Huh, they seem to take this very seriously don't they buddy", The Operator asks with the frame nodding, "Good thing being sneaky is your specialty." Umbra, certainly agrees.

With its hands, it forms the letter B with it's fingers in response, before moving to the others who have agreed to be on the position of B team. Finally, time for some fun.

@BlueTeam
@BTeamBoys

"Huh? Was that...? Rex thought he heard a familiar voice, and starts staring in the distance. "Lucky?" Rex said surprised for the friend he had not seen in awhile, thinking he may be ok. "Geez. I hate it when people don't watch where they're going! Thanks for the safe Rex, I would have been toast without you. Rex? Hello?" Sora tugs Rex's arm a bit and snaps him out of his trance. "Oh, sorry. I thought it was someone I know, I didn't see him when I got here, he didn't even go to the other team. Hope the little guy's alright." Rex said slightly worried, but not much.

"You mind if I ask who are you talking about?" "A bunny named lucky, he's a bit of a troubled little noise maker but had a good heart, I see myself in him a little bit too." Sora laid his hand down on Rex's shoulder and says "He'll be ok. Friends always have a way of finding each other. I know the world can be rough, but that's why we all have friends, to help us with the hardships or whatever curveball comes our way; and believe me. Lucky's pretty.. well, y'know, to have a friend like you, Rex. Your hearts are connected, you'll see him soon." Rex smiled at Sora's sincere's belief towards friends and has this to say about it. "Y'know, that was kinda cheesy; but for what it's worth, I get what you're saying and I appreciate it, I mean it. Most people I meet are pretty much serious, scared, worried, or need me to do the cheering up for them, only a few people did this kind of thing for me, so.. you're a nice change of pace, Sora. Just keep being you." Rex gives Sora a little playful jab in the shoulder. Sora smiles and rubs his head "I will."

Last edited:
Cloud has just arrived in the armory.... "I am not a gun type of person" He thought to himself even though he was a former member of SOLDIER, Guns were never his thing.... Cloud prefers hands on combat out of anything, His buster sword has gotten him out of trouble though numerous occasions and he is not planning to change. Cloud would walk out of the armory soon after
Cloud.gif

allmightskinnyside2.png

Toshinori "All Might" Yagi
Location -
Blue Base | Interacting With - No one | Status - Healthy

All Might had remained silent since he’d first awoken on the transport craft, taking advantage of his unassuming build to blend more or less into the background. He didn’t like anything about this situation, not the strange abduction, nor the arbitrary dividing into teams, nor the forced fighting… There was no way he could accept any of this. While all the others mingled and bickered amongst themselves – including their supposed superior officers – he spent that time observing and thinking. There was no clear way to get out of this situation. Hell, he didn’t even know where he was. The one thing he did know was that he wasn’t about to kill anyone, no matter what.

Suddenly, an announcement rang throughout the tiny Blue Base, and they were ordered to gather in the main hall. All Might remained towards the back, tall enough to easily see overtop everyone else in front of him, and listened as Tex ordered them to divide into teams. He hesitated to volunteer for any of them. Infiltration wasn’t exactly a suitable task for a man over seven feet tall with a bright beacon of frizzy blond hair on his head, nor did he fancy what he would be made to do as a sniper. He supposed, if he was forced to pick, the sniper team would be the lesser of evils. At least then he could aim to disable, not kill.

Unless he was made to go along with one of the teams, however, he quietly decided to remain at Blue Base unless everything went to hell. He still remembered his first aid training he’d had to take as a pro hero, so at the very least he’d be able to help treat any casualties. Without his Quirk, that really was all he was good for anymore…

Besides, that Caboose fellow had instantly struck him as someone who needed constant supervision from a responsible adult. Seeing as such persons seemed few and far between in this crazy world, he supposed he’d have to volunteer to keep the young man from hurting himself trying to open a Jello cup with a grenade or something.

(Open to interaction)​

Last edited:
Benedict sat through the meeting astounded, his property (Michael) can feel pain.....absolutely brilliant. Benedict then proceeded to point and laugh at Michael as the rest of the meeting continued.
As another big scary soldier man asked if there were any other questions.....Benedicts walkie talkie rang. He picked it up.
“Ah....greetings, no.....impossible.....by how much.....35 percent? Ah.....I like those odds Admiral, the stock market will be fine I’m sure.......ah ah ah inflation is a myth.” He would say before hanging up and raising his hand in the air, Benedict would then stand up quickly.
“Ah.....what if we enter using.....hot air balloons....I hear they’re a great investment these days.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back