All_Mighy_Character_Art_7_Smash_Taprs.png
Toshinori "All Might" Yagi
Location: Blue Base | Interacting With: Michael, Lobo, Caboose, Red Team | Status: Injured, Bleeding

And decide he did. The situation seemed quite hopeless, but if there was ever a way to crawl out from under an impossible situation, All Might would be the one to find it. The gunfire began again, but not only from Lobo. He could hear sniper fire coming from the cliffs, followed closely by mild panic from the Reds outside. Clearly at least one of the snipers had eyes on Blue Base. He could work with that.

Luckily the Czarnian’s injured arm was on the side nearest All Might and Caboose, meaning his aim on the two of them faltered just enough. The old hero took advantage of the lapse, clenching his teeth tight as he grabbed hold of the throwing knife still buried in his side and yanked it out. With considerable discomfort, he twisted to send the knife slicing through the air in Lobo’s direction. Whether it hit something vital, something meaningless, or simply missed altogether, he didn’t care. As long as it startled the bounty hunter for but a moment.

In the moment that Lobo would have to deal with the incoming blade, All Might charged at him full speed, aiming to lock his strong arms around the other man’s middle. He would dig his toes into the ground, using all the strength in his legs to drive the Czarnian back not unlike a linebacker performing a defensive tackle. His hope was to push him back out the Blue Base entrance, giving the snipers a clear shot to take him out.

( FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , ManyFaces ManyFaces , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , @ Red Team, @ Blue Team Snipers)​

Benedict would look up from his Yahtzee match to see Lilith.
“Ah! You know me.....destroying my enemies with capitalism as always.” He would say merrily. Then some pink person who was quite odd would approach.
“Ah! Indeed soldier! I hope you’ve been expecting me....Lilith and I have indeed been DYING to have a look around, Ah.....I say where is your dining area?”
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

At this point in time with how many people that have shown up, Umbra was most certainly confused of the situation. Are, they enemies? Is this even a battle anymore? All it realized however, was they were definitely outnumbered.

With all the different conversations going on between the Reds and even with Tucker hopping in, Umbra simply held his weapon barrel down to his chest. "Even I'm lost on what's going on..", the operator speaks, even as far as hearing the sound of what was definitely a facepalm if Umbra pictured the noise correctly from his pilot.

Umbra continued to just observe the different talks between the Pobber named Lucky, several of the other young characters in the batch, before turning to Tucker to tap his shoulder. The frame placed its rifle on it's back as it proceeded with its usual hand motions, pointing to themselves before using a hand to make a gun shooting the opposing group before turning into shoulder shrugging.

Are they really even fighting anymore?

@Blue_Team_B
@Red_Team_Defenders
@EveryoneInTheBloodyRoom

Lucky's nose wrinkled. "To be honest, Lassie, I'm confused, too. That's why I'm getting to the bottom of this, even if I have to be a prisoner!" He bowed his head respectfully to the two Blues. "I'm sorry, lads, but this is all too shady to me. You don't believe me, and I'm not entirely on board with you, but I think there is somethin' hidin' under our noses. I don't even give a shit about winnin', anyway. Also...I'm hopin' to find me strength again." He probably looked like a conspiracy nut right now, didn't he? Whatever. He was just rabbit shaped jelly at this point. What's a bout of conspiracy nutness on top of losing himself?

(Feat. Tucker, Tex, Umbra, Luffy, Rex(?), Lana(?), Megumin(?). All inside the Red base)
Riven Riven thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"Huh, he certainly has a high level of intelligence", the operator spoke to the frame's mind. Umbra nods to itself as it also listened to Lucky speak, that level of dedication is good, but, prisoner? Not necessary. Umbra tilts his head to the side hearing the idea of prisoner.

The warframe proceeds to pull out the sharpie and begin to write on its forearm, before putting it away and kneeling down to Lucky, arm outstretched to see what he wrote.

Prisoner. Not necessary. Friend?

The warframe keeps his written on arm outstretched as he pulls out his left arm, offering a hand to the Pobber. If the frame had a face, it would be smiling.

P PopcornPie

Lucky's jaw dropped. "You can't be serious! You wanna be me friend, too!? WHY!?" Distressed, he thrashed his head around to everyone. "WHY DO YOU ALL WANNA BE SO NICE TO ME?! THIS IS WAR! I CAN'T BE COMPASSIONATE TOWARDS EVERYONE! I'LL BE STUCK WITH ALL OF YOU IN ME HEAD FOREVER!" Congratulations, Blood Gulch, you have turned this rabbit from the embodiment of wrath to a spoiled toddler. "I just want to help end this war that NOBODY wants to fight apparently, so we can leave, and I can just get seein' me house a charred ruin over with, and live the rest of me days as a guilt-free hobo! IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK?! I JUST WANNA DO A QUICK FAVOR! NOW I HAVE YOU LOT TO WORRY ABOUT, BECAUSE YOU JUST HAD TO GO FOR ME WHEN ME HEART WAS SOFTENED! NOW I'M TOO FUZZY INSIDE TO SPILL BLOOD! HELL, I SHOULD EVEN BE WORRIED ABOUT LEALAN, SHOULDN'T I, BECAUSE IT'S CLEAR THAT I AM JUST THE TEAM FRIENDMAKER AT THIS POINT!" He stomped his feet repeatedly, then came back to his senses upon realizing how utterly stupid he looked. Digging both nubs into his eyes, he moaned like a sick bull, "That is what me losin' me temper looks like now. Are you people happy?"

(Feat. All those mentioned in the previous post, plus Umbra, still in the Red base)

(And Lucky has his own color now. Woohoo)
Riven Riven

"Get a hold of yourself, Mr. Rabbit!" Luffy said angrily as he grabbed Lucky to prevent him from getting angry any further or to calm him down. "There's nothing wrong with making friends with someone!" He said.

"This is a good sign that they want to be on your side and that they want to join our side!" He said. "If you want to leave this world together then we have to stick together!" He said. "Don't be a fool, just be yourself!" He said. "If you don't take risks, you can't create a future!" He said.

P PopcornPie Riven Riven thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

• large.jpg
    "Tagging in!" Travis called out, sprinting into the Blu base straight through the front door, running straight at Lobo from behind with his bare hands! In tandem with All Might's linebacker grapple, the part-time wrestler sought to hook his arms underneath Lobo's and yank them up. Were he successful, Travis would wrap one arm around Lobo's neck, and the other over his head to trap him in a devastating tag-team headlock! Peering around Lobo's head, the otaku assassin grinned from ear to ear, coming face-to-face with an animated legend. "Didn't think I'd just leave my team hangin', didja?"
    tumblr_n7dzn6d1Yh1su2prdo1_500.gif
    "Suppressing fire!" called out the voice of Miss Pauling, who entered guns ablazing right behind Travis. Unloading her assault rifle's magazine into the Blu base past Lobo's...sticky situation, Miss Pauling quickly ducked for cover alongside Michael, "Reloading!- Oh, fancy running into you here," she called out, before recognizing the man she had taken cover beside, "What's the situation?" Miss Pauling calmly asked Michael while she deftly reloaded her rifle with a fresh magazine.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 ManyFaces ManyFaces

"Laddie, listen to me..." Lucky sighed. "One of the first things I remember was losin' me paws. I was a kit. I could have died from blood loss then and there. Nobody helped me. I helped meself."He held his nubs over his legs. That bandage job had lasted three years now. "So I kept helpin' meself. I didn't get back three of me four feet making friends. I didn't escape Hell with the magic of friendship." Shit, his poor feet...All alone, no rabbit to guard them. "And this is probably the worst time to start. We need to be on our feet, laddie. Those two over there didn't last so long by bein' friendly." He flicked his ears to Tex and Tucker. "I still want to help you, because I feel so driven. I...I don't hate any of you. I DON'T. HATE. ANYONE HERE! That is extraordinary for me!" He drooped in Luffy's grip. "But in that future I create, you all will be forever etched into whatever stone is left on me heart. You'll be there, but you might never be before me eyes again. How the fuck do I go on like that!?" He said it once, he'd say it again. "I needed that shield to survive, not just here. I have to preserve whatever pieces remain, or I will fall to this poison in my veins..."

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Well, you had to admire the kid's enthusiasm...not that it comforted Lucky any. "To what end?" He spat. "Know what you lot all have in common? A piece of me heart! You've all gotten to see me get soft. And then the war ends, and then what?! I just spend the rest of me life wonderin' if I like keepin' meself this way? Bein' nice for people who won't be in me life anymore? The rest of you lockin' up that vital piece of me in a box?" He folded his arms, and looked down at the floor. Upon studying its tiles, its cracks and little bits of muck, his hard eyes misted over. Everything he encountered from this day on, even fucking linoleum, or whatever the hell this floor was made of, would remind him of this moment. Of all these people. "What's the point...I guess I don't mind havin' friends, but what's the point..."

Pearl Pygmy

Ah, the ever-elusive pygmy squid dressed in military garb. Does she have cognition-bending powers, to be appearing and disappearing like this? Who knows! Pearl sighed as she sat up and looked towards the source of the gunfire. Then she looked towards All-Might, Caboose, Michael, and then Lobo. What a mess. Weren't we all in a plane a few minutes ago? What's even the point in fighting against ourselves here? She waited for things to calm for a moment before interjecting at the optimal moment, with a deadly calm that hinted at an unseen rage, "Stand down, soldiers, before I take my anger out on all of you. I will give you the count to five."

Whether she sounded threatening enough to incite pause in anyone within earshot was... yet to be seen.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla ManyFaces ManyFaces Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"Is this the right way to hold a gun?" Luffy asked as he is showing Lucky on how to hold a gun to see if he is doing it correctly. "What's this thing on top?" He asked as he notices something strange on the gun.

P PopcornPie

"Laddie, not now..." And not just because he was having a moment. Tucker and Tex were willing to speak to them. He couldn't let this be fucked up, he had to be a prisoner if everyone wanted to go home without needing intensive therapy from seeing each other's bullet wounds.

He weakly looked back at the Blue invaders. "See what I mean? One moment, a heart-to-heart. Next moment, I have to teach this lad to use a gun. How can you all stand it!?" Once more, he raised his voice so everyone could hear. Then he tones it back to talk to Luffy. "Watch where you're pointing it. That is the crosshairs you're lookin' through. But please, wait until the next practice or something. It's too skinny in here for a shootout." And he would be shot dead in twenty seconds flat, that too. Not that it would be all bad if that happened...

(Second verse, same as the first)

"The crosshairs..." Luffy said as he realized what Lucky is saying is what the top part is for. "Got it!" He said happily. "I think I am good to go!" He said as he understands it quite clearly and that he is ready to engage in combat. "So where to next?" He asked.

P PopcornPie

Lucky sighed. Poor Luffy...even more innocent than Lana. Now there was a feat. But he couldn't bring either of them along, could he? "...But they would be miserable as prisoners...and I would be miserable...Well, even MORE miserable..." Grumbling incoherent things, he returned to his position behind Tex and Tucker. "I am going to wherever this intel is." His voice had an adamant ring. "As a Blue prisoner...or friend." He shot a glance to the warframe, one clouded with a menagerie of emotions, before continuing. "If Toffee slams me for this, then it will be worth it. Nobody. Double-crosses. Lucky O'Chopper. And nobody double-crosses me...Oh, fuck it, why resist now...'friends', either." As soon as the word escaped his lips, Lucky grimaced and shook his head, all while hunching his shoulders, as though a wasp had stung him on the tongue.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Riven Riven

@All others in the Red base

Lealan manages to make it to the Red base unsniped, thanks in no small part to the Red's Distraction. She slows her pace to a walk once she's in the base and calls out for the others that she remembered guarding the base. "REEEEEX, SSSSSSSSORAAAAAAAA, DOOOOOOONUUUUUUT. CAN SOMEONE COM HELP ME REAL QUICK?" She would continue deeper into the base, not at all trying to be stealthy.
Ineptitude Ineptitude SheepKing SheepKing PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Riven Riven Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 jigglesworth jigglesworth ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

"Lealan!" Okay, good. Lucky wouldn't need to worry about her going off to follow him. "Ugh, what an idiot..." He bit his lower lip, shrugging at Tex and Tucker. What a rude surprise his fellow mercenary would find. Well...He could warn her, right? "I promise, I'll still be your prisoner. Lemme just...You know." The rabbit darted off to find his formerly missing companion.

Ironically, he was the first to see a nasty surprise. "Motherfucking hell, Lassie!" He yelled. Good God Almighty, how was she still alive after losing all that blood!? Good thing his stomach hadn't become as weak as his heart! "Oh, how I hate to say this...We have to call Doc!" On second thought...What if they could snag a clue from Doc? He would probably keep bitching about how he was just a medic, but still...worth a try, right?

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

tumblr_osj5p6f8t61v2kn4yo5_250.png
There was a brand new crack running along Celty's visor. Wisps of black smoke slipped through the fissure, hinting at her inhuman nature. That... wasn't good. Looks like she'll have to get it repaired later on when she gets the chance. It seemed that the red she'd been fighting with had wanted to stop, but the dullahan had no such qualms. Since she was hired to protect this base, she had to finish the job. She might not have much of a choice here, but she'll aim to incapacitate.

She kept a tight grip on her rifle. Focus. She aimed at the ankle, looking to keep her from moving while she was distracted, and fired.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

6041290-ojvksue.jpg

Lobo

The Czarnian was going to pop a cap in Michael's ass for trying to do whatever it was he thought he was trying to do... Use words? In a gun fight? That wasn't going to happen as long as he was around. Though with his attention focused on Michael he didn't have time to properly react to the knife the blonde man pulled from his side. A gutsy move both figuratively and literally. He staggered back briefly to avoid getting stabbed and decided to reach for his knives instead of his guns in a display of tip for tap. However instead, he found himself wrestling with the muscular man as he made an attempt to plow him outside like a game of football, it brought back fond memories of him crippling the football team in his school... Of course he was banned and the cycle repeated with other sports. But this brought back his urge to maim and claim.
"Enough games! The Main Man is gonna have ta teach y-"
Lobo didn't get to finish his monologue as he heard a shout coming from the entrance.
"What the hell do you think you're doing you crazy son of a bastitch!"
He shouted as he was treated like some kind of jungle gym by the more lithe man. But it did slow his momentum considerably. He could have swore he saw a woman duck elsewhere as well. But he was in a pretty tight spot. If he wanted to tear blondie a new one he needed some space. He had a bit of an advantage of height on him so he'd have to aim for his chiseled jaw instead of his nose if he wanted results. If the other man grappling him had any common sense he would stay out of his way.
"Hey blondie, ya mess with the bull ya get the-"
Despite the constraints, he forced his head up violently to the man's square jaw going to crack at it from below.
"Horns!"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Jeremiah Jeremiah

"Eh? That guy is a quack. I'll be fine! I just need a sssssssnack and ssssssome rest." Lealan waves his concern off with her free hand, before stumbling and falling on her face, Lopez underneath her. "I meant to do that." She says unconvincingly.
P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Toshinori "All Might" Yagi
Location: Blue Base | Interacting With: Michael, Lobo, Caboose, Travis | Status: He hurt dawg, don't ask him if he's okay

All Might cursed internally when Travis suddenly leapt onto Lobo’s back. He wasn’t sure what the young man’s idea was – or even who he thought he was helping – but it resulted in the momentum he’d built up pushing the Czarnian out to slow considerably. Unfortunately, he didn’t have the strength left to make up the difference. With the knife removed from his wound, his blood could flow freely down his side. Thin streams of what appeared to be smoke began to rise from his strained muscles, and he could feel the blood rising in his throat. He couldn’t last much longer like this.

Alas, what little time he had left was ripped from him when Lobo took advantage of Travis’ intervention. The Czarnian’s skull smashed against his chin with such force that all the old hero could hear for a moment was a high-pitched ringing in his ears. Try as he might, he couldn’t maintain his hold on his opponent, his arms slipping from around the bounty hunter’s trunk as he stumbled backwards a few steps.

Between the blow to the jaw and his blood loss, All Might’s head felt like it was full of helium. He began to fall backwards, but managed to catch himself before he could, instead leaning forward to brace his hands on his knees. There was a flash of smoke, and once it passed those gathered would find not the hulking hero from before, but a dangerously thin man that weighed a hundred pounds if an ounce. A quick look at his wounds and his stretched-out clothes would reveal that he was indeed the same man.

tumblr_pfew6urkCX1skrm3ho9_r1_400.gif

Before he could do much of anything, All Might leaned forward to vomit up a sizeable mouthful of blood onto the concrete below. However, despite feeling as though he would pass out any second, despite how his arms and legs trembled under the strain of simply keeping him on his feet, he refused to stand aside. Instead, even as his own blood dripped down his chin, he turned a pair of defiant blue eyes up to stare his opponent down.

tumblr_pequ9yVG7O1rtwid9o8_r1_540.gif

“I-I’ve… Brought down… B-bigger bulls… than you…”

( ManyFaces ManyFaces , Jeremiah Jeremiah , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore )​

ezgif-2-67bfe7444969.gif

Majima causally walked towards the quite noticeable conflict happening in his proximity, slowing his speed to a snail's pace and admiring the mere spectacle of the situation. He stops completely, "UUURRYYYYAAAHH!" laughing before he started speaking properly "Yo, ya a lot think ya can just party without me?". Majima throws his sniper to the ground and pulls out the throwing knife from his pocket, he grabs the knife in his right hand and throws it behind him, spinning around and catching it in his left, he then places the knife in his right hand once again and holds the knife in a fighting stance. He watched as the behemoth of a man getting attacked by another guy, he could safely assume that the huge guy was on the red team as he was attacking in the direction of the Blue Base opposed from defending it. Majima started running, leaving a small but very noticeable blood trail behind him from the bullet wound left in his foot, in the direction of Travis while screaming "HOOOO-AAAAAAHHHH!". Once he got to Travis he would attempt to slice his back.

Last edited:
Odessa
Image result for cara delevingne laureline

Odessa sighed somewhat dramatically as she gingerly stepped aside, "be my guest, I don't much care for the Reds! And it's not like you'all are trying to kill us!" At least that's what she hoped, the last thing she needed was for Blue Team to gather intel on them and then try to kill them, which would make it all her fault. Then she smiled. "I might even help you search."

Karma's shot flattened one of the tires, good that means there is no escape from them. The turret was the problem though and trained her scopes onto the person weilding the turret and fired several shots. He was in armour, so the shots weren't going to be lethal but should be enough to incapitate him considering she was targeting his joints and other vital areas.

Lucky had to steady himself. "This is what war does, I was anticipating this..." "Those wounds could get infected if you leave them sittin', Lassie..." "Eeeeeeerrrgh, what do I do?! I can't be a Blue prisoner and Doc's customer at the same time! Rex will have to take care of her...But what if he doesn't know how to treat bullet wounds!" The hairs on the back of his neck stood up. B-but he wanted to be a knight! He couldn't just leave her behind with wounds like that! Grumbling more incoherent things, he returned to his former position. "I don't like to say this, and I don't like knowing why I am..." The rabbit explained softly. "But, Lassie, I wanna make sure you know what you're doin'. Dyin' of an infected wound is not fun. So you've faced me with a bad choice. I can't stay here right now. These three and I have intel to find." He pointed a nub at Tex, then Tucker, then Umbra. "I'm not gonna see you guys for a while, until this trio lets me go. Together, I'm hopin' we get to the bottom of this. If I have to be a prisoner to find our answer, then so be it. And, before anyone asks about Toffee, FUCK what Toffee wants."

(feat. Lealan, Tex, Tucker, Umbra, Rex, Lana, and Lopez, all in the Red Base party area)

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Users who are viewing this thread