Blood Gulch Blues (Multi-Fandom Crossover RP) [CANCELLED]

thatguyinthestore

Off to a Better Place

eiZexm1.png

This roleplay is part of the Chronology Series.

Please see our Discord Server for OOC Chat and further info.

SLdKrTN.png

You wake up on what looks like a military aircraft. The last thing you remember is growing unbearably tired before passing out, with no recollection of how you got here. Any weapons you had on you are gone, and any powers you may have possessed seem to be absent as well. As you come to, a man appears on a projection screen and sums up your situation.

b6wyN.png

“Yoyoyo dudes, dudettes, and dudeorinos! It's me, Vic, your local guideorino and best friendo! You lucky dudes and dudettes have been recruited to join the Red and Blue teams at Blood Gulch Outpost Alpha. Now don't you worry your pretty little faces, ‘cuz it ain't that hard, my homies. All you gotta do is kill the enemy!”

As the video shuts off and you land in wherever this "Blood Gulch Outpost Alpha" is, you encounter what are perhaps the two most dysfunctional teams in the galaxy:

The Red Team
300px-Rvb_Red_Team_Halo_3_Engine.jpg

and

The Blue Team

Rvb_Blue_Team_Halo_3_Engine.jpg

Just what have you gotten yourself into?

g0GrUXv.png

1. Naturally, all of RPNations rules apply here.

2. Please be respectful of me, the gm, as well as my co-gm, Nightwisher Nightwisher . As gms, our word is law. If I feel the need to remove you from my rp for whatever reason, I will not hesitate to do so. That being said, I’m sure that it won’t come to that! If you feel the need to ask about something, feel free to ask me or Nightwisher!

3. No OOC talk in the IC, please. A Discord has been made for this rp as well as an OOC chat here on the site which will be made for OOC chatter, so please keep it out of the rp!

4. That being said, please no OOC drama in the rp. If you have an issue with someone, please take it to pms and discuss it in a civil manner.

5. However, if I find out anyone is bullying/harassing someone in my rp, I will not hesitate to remove you from my rp. We’re all here to have fun, guys.

6. This should be a given, but no godmodding/meta-gaming!

7. Players of all posting types welcome! Whether you’re a one-liner, para, multi-para, novella, first person, third person, or second person rper, you’re more than welcome to post here! That being said, please no text speak in your posts (“u” instead of “you”, etc.) and please try and be as grammatically correct as possible! I understand a few mistakes here and there, but please at least put some effort into your posting.

8. Due to the intended speed of the rp, it is almost a requirement to seek out “posting partners.” These are people you will interact with in the rp so you don’t get lost in all the action that’s happening. As the gm, I intend to make several posts a day. It’s encouraged to only keep up with your characters and who you’re interacting with so you don’t get lost!

9. Duos (two characters per player) will be allowed, but they are limited to ten.

10. Please post at least once per chapter! Chapters will be updated every week-few weeks depending on how smoothly things go. If something comes up, dm me personally either on here or on Discord so we can work something out. Your character will be removed from the rp if inactive for extended periods of time.

11. A bit cliche, but have fun!

q0EyFEq.png

This roleplay will focus heavily on a Team mechanic. Essentially, you will have the opportunity to join either the RED or BLUE Teams! The team you choose will heavily influence what you do throughout the rp, and while everyone more or less ends up in the same place, the objectives for your team each chapter will be radically different! The Red Team tends to go on more abrasive, offensive missions, while the Blue team tends to have more tactical, sneaky objective. So choose whichever fits your character best! Alternatively, you can go Solo! The solo team will play a major role later in the rp, and will act as hired mercenaries for either the Red or Blue teams each chapter. However, the solo team comes with one rule, which will be revealed later in the rp:

You MUST play a character who acts as a mercenary or hired assassin if you choose this! Think along the lines of Deathstroke or Boba Fett. Solo Team will be added to a group DM on Discord if you choose this team (or on RPNation if you REALLY don't wanna use Discord) so I can discuss your role in the plot. However, make sure that you have decided for sure which team you want by the time the thread goes up, because once it goes up, your team will be locked in place and you won't be able to switch! Also, due to the nature of the Solo team, it will have a smaller player cap than the Red and Blue Teams, so make sure you nab a spot before they're all gone!

RED: 15/20

BLUE: 15/20

SOLO: 12/15

g20VjGn.jpg

Appearance: Self-explanatory. Just a picture is fine.

Name: What is your character's name? Do they generally go by an alias / nickname?

Canon: What does your character originate from? If your character is an OC, just say "OC". If your character is an OC specifically from an established canon, put the name of the canon and "OC" next to it.

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: What is your character capable of, and if they have notable items they carry around, like weapons, is there anything special about them? While I’ll be lenient with what to nerf and what not to, naturally, you know the drill. In any case, even just a Wiki link is fine.

Personality: What does your character act like, typically? Again, just a Wiki link is acceptable.

Short Bio: What is your character's backstory in a nutshell leading up to how they came to come here? Once again, pretty much just a Wiki link is acceptable.

Team: What team will your character be on?

Other Info: Optional. Just basically any extra info you feel is necessary that the GM should know about.

ElCK4nk.png

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe) [Red Team] and Anna (Jurassic Park OC) [Solo Team]
P PopcornPie as Samus Aran (Metroid) [Red Team]
Jeef_jones Jeef_jones as Professor Henry Hidges (The Man Who Doesn't Like Musicals) [Blue Team] and Commander Up (Starship) [Red Team]
Nightwisher Nightwisher as Dinasadhaka "Din" Vipatti (OC) [Red Team] and Bug (Starship) [Blue Team]
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare) [Blue Team]
EldridSmith EldridSmith as Lee Smith (Marvel Comics OC) [Blue Team]
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Wade Wilson (X-Men Origins: Wolverine) [Solo Team]
Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak as Alexsandr "Tachanka" Senaviev (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege) [Red Team]
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as Heavy (Team Fortress 2) [Red Team]
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Gretel and Red Riding Hood (Mary Skelter Nightmares) [Red Team]
Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes as Toshinori "All Might" Yagi (My Hero Academia) [Red Team]
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch (Classified) [Blue Team]
Samevi Samevi as Lucas Smith (OC) [Solo Team]
Birb Birb as Delta (OC) [Solo Team]
SheepKing SheepKing as Guido Mista (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) [Red Team]
Jeremiah Jeremiah as Contender (Girls' Frontline) [Solo Team]
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Force Commander (Warhammer 40k) [Red Team] and The Guards' Rifleman (Company of Heroes 2) [Blue Team]
Zerulu Zerulu as Master Chief (Halo) [Blue Team] and The Mandalorian (Star Wars) [Solo Team]
darkred darkred as Colonel Mael Radec (Killzone) [Blue Team] and Thomas Sevchenko (Killzone) [Red Team]
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Rex Salazar (Generator Rex) [Red Team]
ManyFaces ManyFaces as Sir Pentious (Hazbin Hotel) [Solo Team]
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Kohirumaki Karen (Gun Gale Online) [Red Team]
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) [Blue Team]
Emperor1 Emperor1 as Ikit Claw (Warhammer Fantasy) [Blue Team]
Smug Smug as The Batter (OFF) [Red Team]
Corrosion Corrosion as Cayde-6 (Destiny) [Solo Team]
Veradana Veradana as Myrtle Ryder (OC) [Blue Team]
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow as Shredder (Manifest Heart) and The Cultist (Enter the Gungeon) [Blue Team]
Venom Snake Venom Snake as Mike (Destiny OC) [Solo Team]
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Whiplash (OC) [Blue Team]
Topless Topless as Bonnie Riding Hood (Darkstalkers) [Solo Team]
Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva as Scorpion (Mortal Kombat) [Solo Team]
QizPizza QizPizza as Seraph-173 (OC) [Solo Team]
Nico Nico as Izuku Midoriya (My Hero Academia) [Red Team]
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Tanya Dugurechaff (The Sago of Tanya the Evil) [Blue Team]
cloudvity cloudvity as Sarah Duchannes (Beautiful Creatures) [Blue Team]

Duos: 9/10​

Last edited:
hipertextual-se-revela-papel-katherine-langford-avengers-endgame-que-fue-cortado-2019905627.jpg

Name: Morgan Stark

Canon: Marvel MCU.

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: She was supposed to be carrying a Iron Man nanosuit and other than moderate to intermediate fighting skills, she has no powers whatsoever

Personality: She has inherited both the sternness no-nonsense from her mother and the cocky attitude from her father, as well as some of his flaws and vices

Short Bio: Morgan Stark is the blood heir to Tony Stark and lost her father at the age of five in Avengers Endgame. The rest of her past is unknown.

Team: Red

Other Info: Optional. Just basically any extra info you feel is necessary that the GM should know about.

Super_Smash_Bros._Ultimate_-_Character_Art_-_Samus.png
(It won't let me attach an image for some reason)

Name: Samus Aran
Canon: Metroid
Powers/Skills: Samus Aran
Personality: Samus Aran
Short Bio: Biography of Samus Aran
Other: Though I fear I may fall behind, I'll do my best to keep up! Just, please, don't go too fast.

Last edited:
1574127467487.png

Name: Professor Henry Hidgens

Canon:The man who didn't like musicals

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: His important Alexa and as well he owned a shotgun to defend against the singing hoard of musical horrific zombies.

Personality: Professor Hidgens

Short Bio: A college professor that apparently was able to predict the musical apocolypse that was going to be brought down by the meteor, he prepared his household and set up defenses and enough food and water to survive a lifetime.

Team: Blue​

• Appearance: Standing at 3'9 and weighing 50 pounds, Din is small for his age. He has no hair on his body, including eyebrows and eyelashes. His skin is light brown, though he looks pale, his eyes a dark brown. To put it lightly, Din looks sick and weak. Despite that, he always has a smile on his face. Din wears a baseball cap that is too big for his head, and as such often covers his eyes and flops up and down when he runs. He also wears an over sized pink sweat shirt that reaches down to his knees and covers his hands.

Name: Dinasadhaka "Din" Vipatti

Canon: OC

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: Powers: Din has power over all non-sentient living things, such as plants and non-sentient animals.

Personality: Din is basically the living embodiment of happiness and joy. He always has a smile on his face and wants to be happy about everything. He asks a lot of questions because he wants to get as much knowledge as possible. Despite all of this, Din is scared of what his future holds and tries to avoid talking about it as much as possible. Unless it's discussing his death and his illness, which he will discuss happily.

Short Bio: Din is from the kingdom Vasundharā. The world itself is very small. It only has a single kingdom that is run by four royal families. As an oligarchy, the royal families take turns ruling. All royal family members have powers that are given to them by the gods, all members of the royal families are named after the gods that bestow the powers unto them. The religious Elder of the kingdom is given the power to know and understand a royal infant's power at birth, thus giving the name to the child in relation to the god. The gods, for the most part, stay out of the way of the people. They're more there to watch over them, kind of like people in the audience watch a play. They could intervene if they wanted to, but they prefer to watch.

At a young age, Din was diagnosed with an illness that was supposed to claim his life. However, at the age of six, the young boy sneaked from his home and went to the temple to beg to the Goddess Vipatti, or better known as the Goddess of Death, who made a deal with the boy. As long as he promised to fulfill his name, she would keep him alive. The six year old agreed, wanting life and time with his family more than what he cared about the future of his kingdom.

Team: Red Team

Other Info: Carry him

1574128397409.png
Name: Commander Up

Canon: Starship rangers (Musical by starkid)

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: Commander Up

Personality: Commander Up

Short Bio: Commander up, a great leader in the robot wars that was the most respected man of his group, he single handedly was the greatest help to the downfall of the out of control robots, now just a shell of a man he used to be although that doesn't put down his incredible gun skills and his super soldier like body

Team: Red​

possible spoilers for Modern Warfare
captain price.jpg
Teddy Bear Speaks With Urzikstan Freedom Fighter Commander Karim (not pictured), 2019, colorized

Name: Captain John Price

Canon: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: Price is one of the best in the British SAS, an expert in marksmanship, combat, stealth, and tactics. Though he has lost his equipment, he is nonetheless resourceful enough to survive. Usually, he is equipped with whatever he needs for the mission, having access to equipment from all around the world.

Personality: "We get dirty, and the world stays clean. That's the mission." Price is practical, doing what is necessary whether someone sees it as immoral or not. He believes in putting his life, and possibly others' lives depending on who they are, on the line to protect the greater good. He doesn't hesitate to break the law, federal, international, or military, to do what needs to get done.

Short Bio: Price has been in the SAS for over a decade at least, and has been aiding Urzikstan freedom fighters in their fight for a while, making friends and connections along the way. In 2019, the Americans failed to capture a shipment of Russian gas, and Price was brought in to help defend London first and foremost. From there, over a period of time, he and others ended the threat and contained the situation. He had much left to do, and would like to get back to it, thankyouverymuch.

Team: Blue

Other Info:
teddy bear is angry.jpg

Last edited:

Lee Shield (Marvel OC)

• 1574135476684.png

Attachments

• 1574135563633.png
    1574135563633.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 1
NPC CHARACTER SHEET

Appearance
280px-Michael.png

"You spend your whole life runnin'... and then one day, your legs just give. And then suddenly, you can't run no more."

Name
Michael de Santa
(formerly Michael Townley)

Canon
Grand_Theft_Auto_V_logo_-_transparent_background1.png

Powers / Abilities / Equipment
latest

• Area Kill - While active, Michael enters a bullet-time-like effect, allowing him to slow time and gain the advantage in shootouts. By enhancing this skill, you increase its maximum storage capacity, which directly affects its duration. Michael's Special Ability lasts for 30 seconds when the Stat Bar for Special Abilities has been maxed out.​
Weapons Include
Pistol, Combat Pistol, AP Pistol, Stun Gun, Carbine Rifle, Assault Rifle, Advanced Rifle, Combat MG, Sniper Rifle, Heavy Sniper, Grenades, Sticky Bombs

All of which have handy wiki links for your convenience!

Personality
Michael is a very muddled person, even confused by his "good and evil" personalities. He spends an uncommon amount of time in his head, where he can comfortably think or reminisce about certain things or aspects that give him a brief moment of nostalgia from his glory days. Nevertheless, it also constrains him into a world of wistfulness and bewilderment as he ponders the reason why things aren't going in the direction he planned it would. Michael has an obsession for materialistic appearance and images, making it the main reason for why he dreamt of living out his Vinewood Dream with his family. He claims to Franklin that he has lived a repeated pattern of "Chase things, get em', hate em'."

Michael holds a deep-seated amount of self-hatred, due to him wanting to live a life that's a falsehood rather than coming to the conclusion that his troubling mistakes has garnished a great deal of misfortune upon himself, his family, and old friends and associates of his (his deal with the FIB is a prime example). The self-hatred gives him an exceptionally short temper that he doesn't know how to control, which fills him with rage and causes him to not think at times. One example would be where he caught Amanda having an affair with her tennis coach, Kyle Chavis. He chases Kyle to a mansion and pulls it off a hillside believing that it belonged to him (however, nearly everyone around Michael (except Franklin), including Chavis himself, knew that the mansion was too expensive for him to afford with his salary). Sarcasm is something that Michael firmly grasps because of the self-hatred, as he doesn't know how to respond to his family or friends properly at times without it. He indicates this in the mission Paleto Score Setup, where he proclaims that sarcasm is one of the only things he has left in this world that can't be taken away from him.

Michael is a highly egotistical and narcissistic person. He'll only be concerned about the issues he's being pulled through, instead of the situations that he constantly puts his family or his friends through and will often get unfairly defensive when someone rightfully criticizes him. A case in point of this wrong doing is shown in one of the many heated arguments he has with his wife, Amanda. At the start of Fame or Shame she castigates him for not giving her any support in raising their children and only wanting to cater to himself by Getting drunk, or you're staring miserably at the clouds, or you're out there doing God only knows what. He responds with the fact that he, Pulled you out of a midwestern trailer park, got you a big mansion in Rockford Hills, and that the only thing she'll have to worry about is What part of your body you want to have chopped off or sucked out again. Another instant is in the same mission, where Trevor chides him for letting Tracey humiliate herself on public television the way she did and labeling it as Poor parenting. Michael responds in a defensive manner, Yeah, thanks for the fucking feedback. It means a lot coming from you. The same goes for Lester and Franklin as well. During Predator, Trevor criticises Michael for instantly thinking about himself, claiming it is "typical" of him. During The Paleto Score, Michael argues with Trevor over the latter's kidnap of Patricia Madrazo, resulting in their exile in Sandy Shores to avoid the wrath of her husband Martin. Michael complains that Trevor is not making his situation any easier, with Trevor again criticising Michael for only thinking about himself. At the beginning of The Bureau Raid (Fire Crew entry), when Lester is explaining the plan to Michael, Michael describes it as 'a bit idiotic'. Lester explains that he tried his best and that Michael chose this method. He then claims that Trevor has a point about Michael "whining too much", to which Michael responds by giving Lester the finger. At the beginning of the Roof Entry setup for the same mission, Lester continuously reproaches Michael for his constant bickering about the former managing to still stay calm and collective as they're about to pull off a dangerous raid on one of the most secure buildings in the country. Michael gets annoyed to the point where he refused to give Lester's cane back to him unless he takes back everything he stated previously. Lester does so reluctantly. When Michael tries to pull the same bickering move on Franklin, the latter fires back at him with irritation, leaving Michael to apologize for now noticing how self-absorbed he's been.

Another of Michael's negative traits is his hypocrisy. He frequently scolds the people around him for their mistakes and habits but refuses to acknowledge his own. At the start of the mission Daddy's Little Girl, he criticizes Jimmy for slouching all day in front of the TV, playing video games and eating profusely, despite the fact he does almost the exact same thing. With Tracy, he denies her the opportunity to become famous by intervening against her wishes while actively currying favor with Solomon Richards to be a famous movie producer by working with unsavory individuals. With Amanda, he claims that she is wasteful with his money even though she notices that Michael's day trading is hurting the family finances during The Good Husband on their way home. He does the same thing towards Trevor, openly judging his will to maim, kill, and steal with ease and pleasure while not showing any signs of remorse, even though Michael himself shows little to no remorse for the various people he kills, while he actively provokes trouble with Simeon, Blake, Lazlow and Madrazo over petty issues his family has. During The Paleto Score, Michael complains to Trevor that he misses his family, with Trevor angrily retorting that Michael never paid them any attention and only misses them now that they've left him. Although he openly claims to his therapist that he does the same thing, he hides it underneath multiple lies, a few of them being that he doesn't enjoy the thrill of the action or that he doesn't hold a plain yet willfully strong addiction to chaos.

The see-through hypocrisy can simultaneously show how easily and massively dishonest he is. Whether or not it's with himself, his family or his friends, Michael displays difficulty when trying to convey the truth. For instance, whenever Trevor brings up a subject involving Brad, Michael will immediately yet vaguely change the topic and once Trevor realizes that Brad is dead, Michael continues to make lies about his grave being empty instead of it actually containing the former's corpse. Even after Brad's corpse is shown, Michael will unwittingly lie about his death, instead of coming out with the truth about the staged robbery that took place nine years ago, which causes Trevor to grow irritated and angry. At the end of the mission Surveying the Score, Franklin questions Michael's past relationship with Trevor to the point where Michael has to steadily ask him to stop, in hopes of covering his tracks and not letting Franklin catch wind of his deal with the FIB nine years ago and quite possibly letting Trevor know in the process.

His judgement calls will also cause negative repercussions. After being "green lit" by Martin Madrazo, he brushes it off, telling Franklin that he's known worse human beings. He then begins to take it back after receiving an astringent blow to his midsection with a baseball bat, which was delivered by Madrazo himself. He even declares Martin a terrifying psychopath. With Devin Weston, he wanted no part in Weston's plans to highjack several high-end vehicles, that is, until Weston promised to arrange a meeting with Michael's idol, Solomon Richards. After this, he makes the choice of keeping Devin in a positive mood in order to make sure that none of his business ventures are ruined, even if that means making Franklin work for Devin continuously without payment.

Despite all of the negatives, Michael does possess a good side to his personality. He is a very considerate individual, as he paid Franklin for doing what he was forced to do and drive through the front of his boss' business, even though the latter broke into Michael's mansion. Despite all the problems he has in his family, he dearly loves them but is frequently angered with Tracey's social life, Jimmy being jobless, lazy and a video game addict and Amanda spending most of his money and cheating on him. However, after reuniting with his family, Michael's family issues slowly started to dissolve.

It should also be noted that it's very clear that Michael cares for his friends more than he shows. If Franklin chooses to kill Trevor in the end, Michael will stop hanging out with Franklin because he is devastated by Trevor's death. If you choose to kill Michael, his extremely aggressive behavior towards Franklin shows that he loved him as a friend and can't believe Franklin didn't feel the same.

Being the opposite of Trevor, Michael is thorough and rational when it comes to crime. This makes others leave him to the planning and leading of robberies and missions, as he is usually the one to come up with a plan for a heist alongside Lester. He also shows consideration for people caught up in robberies. An example is that, if you choose to pose as guards for the Union Depository heist, Michael will give the guard he blackmailed a bar of gold for helping them get past security.

Michael will also always put his family's safety above anything else, going as far as to make a moral compromise with the FIB to ensure his family was not in danger. When Trevor first came back to find Michael in his house, Michael immediately put himself in front of Jimmy, not knowing what Trevor was going to do. When Devin Weston sent Merryweather to Michael's house to kill his family, Michael instantly abandoned his movie premiere to engage the hostile forces, rescue his family and subsequently move them to a new location. Michael's care about his family is finally reciprocated by Amanda towards the end of the game, at which time she makes him promise not to get killed.

Towards the end of the game, Michael has started to accept his borderline-sociopath personality, with him stating in the final cutscene of the Deathwish ending that he still hates himself, but at least he knows the words for it. Michael has also started to work on his anger issues when his family comes back and can be seen showing a great amount of regret due to the decisions he's made, becoming more truthful and open. This is evident when he hangs out with Franklin; he expressed great distaste for his decision to join the witness protection program, seeing as the decision itself was hollow and only created more problems as well as causing much more hatred for not only for himself but the people around him as well.

Short Bio

Literally too long to even copy/paste.

Team
Blue.

Other Info

Michael will be taken from after the events of GTA V's (presumably) canon ending, The Third Way.​

374229d9de5e908bccca23b42c6ae894.png

1574173314363.png
Pictured: Tachanka (middle) alongside his comrades

Name: Alexsandr "Tachanka" Senaviev (Russian: Александр Сенавьев)

Canon: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: Tachanka lugs around a deployable RP-46 machine gun with a frontal ballistic shield mounted atop the barrel. This beautiful piece of Soviet engineering fires 7.62mm rounds at 550 RPM at an effective range of 800 meters, and functions as an exceptional human cheese-grater.

Additionally, Tachanka carries the typical equipment of a Spetsnaz soldier: a 9x19VSN sub-machine gun, a Makarov handgun, and enough vodka to send a bear to the ER.

Personality: Tachanka would describe himself as calm in pizdec situations, and although he has the potential to be rather blunt at times, he means well and is always focused on the needs of the mission and his comrades. Other people would describe him as an alcoholic.

Short Bio: Alexsandr Senaviev was born on November 3, 1967 in Chernobyl to a military family. At the age of eighteen, Senaviev was conscripted into military service just as the Soviet Union was ending its operations in Afghanistan. Upon the dissolution of his draft, Senaviev opted to enlist full time. He was part of the wrestling league, where his formidable frame and match strategy earned him accolades. Along with heavy artillery, Senaviev's training focused on defensive and breaching tactics, and while there he apprenticed as a precision tool and die machinist in the weapons division. Senaviev applied for a transfer to the Russian Navy but for classified reasons remained in the Armed Forces. Senaviev was later transferred into the Spetsnaz shortly before the collapse of the Soviet Union. He would go on to marry and have kids, though the relationship later ended in divorce messier than the Chernobyl disaster.

• heavy2.png
    "Ah, hah hah hah! Cry some more!"

Name:

Mikhail, A.K.A. Heavy

Canon:
    team fortress logo.png

Personality:
    Like a hibernating bear, The Heavy appears to be a gentle giant. Also like a bear, confusing his deliberate, sleepy demeanour with gentleness will get you ripped limb from limb. Though he speaks simply and moves with an economy of energy often confused with napping, the Heavy isn't dumb, he's not your big friend, and he generally wishes you'd just shut up before he has to make you shut up. Having gone to college, received a PhD and taught himself all the necessary skills for his career, make no mistake; though the Heavy may not be very skilled with the English language, he is often one of the best educated people in the room.

The Heavy's general personality often depends on whether he is in battle or not. When he isn't, the Heavy can typically be seen as a strong, silent character - a big, tough man with a good heart. The Heavy is always at thought. Though some may perceive the Heavy as a big buffoon, he is constantly in thought. Of everyone in his team, he is the slowest and spends the most time thinking of things. He is very slow in decision making, meaning he can sometimes be caught in the dust, and oftentimes he finds himself looking at the bad over the good. When he catches his train of thought, however, his decisions are usually very considerate and well thought-out. He prefers depth in someone rather than shallowness. He has very heightened tastes and prefers eloquent things - instead of abstract or street art, he is type of man that would prefer fine art from the Renaissance.

We can see the Heavy's warmer side from multiple examples through his lifetime; when he was a child, he attended an assassin's camp, where he witnessed a fellow pupil attack and hit a sparrow with a throwing knife. He held the sparrow in his hands until it died, and then held a funeral for it later. Most of all, he is very close to his family, visiting them at least once a month even through the harsh Siberian landscape, and sending most of the immense money he earns to their home so he can support them. The Heavy enjoys shooting and killing things at least in part because it was what he needed to do when he was young in order to protect himself - his reluctance to talk about his past comes from the fact that it was grueling and horrible in the Gulag, and that is why he works so hard to provide and protect his family and those he cares about - so they can have a better life than the terrors they had to endure.

Despite this, he is a force to be reckoned with, since he will not stand for constant pestering, and is by far the most explosive of all his colleagues when angered. In battle, the Heavy is very loud and excitable - known for insulting and belittling his opponents and caring little for who gets in his way, likening them to "babies" and "tiny baby-men" - he becomes rather cruel, bullish and almost comical in nature towards his enemies, stopping at nothing to ensure they are cut down and often laughing all the way. He has an almost overly strong sense of justice, easily sent into a fleeting rage and insisting that those who have wronged him and those he cares about suffer before their death. He does not see this as inhumane or cruel - as far as he is concerned, he is just doing his job, and he sees what he does to bad people as simple justice.

Team:
    red logo.png

Short Bio:
    From the day he was born, the Heavy's life has been long, hard and toilsome. Born in the harsh, unforgiving Siberian lands of the Dzhugdzhur Mountains of the Russian Empire, the Heavy, young though he was, lived through the horrors of the Russian Civil War. The Heavy's father fought on the side of the counter-revolutionary White Movement against the Bolsheviks; upon the eventual defeat of the Whites, the Heavy's father was imprisoned and soon met the same fate as most who fought against the Soviets - executed. When the Soviets consolidated power, the young Heavy, his mother, and his three sisters were all sent to a north Siberian Gulag - as, in the government's eyes, they were the family of a counter-revolutionary, and were sentenced based on mere suspicion that they would oppose the government.

It is likely here where the Heavy began to understand the horror of the Communist regime. During their time in the Gulag, the Heavy and his family were forced into various types of hard labour under the oppressive watch of Soviet guardsmen, day and night, usually in temperatures around -40 degrees Celsius. The prisoners faced meager food rations, inadequate clothing, overcrowding, poorly insulated housing, poor hygiene, and inadequate health care. They were tormented and degraded from sunrise to sunset, barely kept alive on a diet of mouldy, stale bread and putrid animal scraps, worked to death in the mining or lumber camps, and then kept awake at night by the wails and cries of other prisoners - only made worse by the bed bugs and disease. With a worker's ration based on how much they worked, and refusal to do so often meaning death, even the strongest succumbed to the Gulags - the fact that the Heavy and his family survived is a testament to their sheer strength.

The Heavy and his family lived in the Gulag for three months, until one day, in December of 1941, the Gulag was burned to the ground, and all of the prison guards were found to have been tortured to death. The Heavy was able to escape with his family, and, fearful that the men who took them would return, they retreated back to the Dzhugdzhur Mountains and lived in relative solitude. The Heavy became very protective of his family and became the largest provider for them - hunting bears for food, traversing harsh blizzards for supplies - there is nothing the Heavy would not do for his family. Despite the fact that, as his family grew, they became more capable of helping to provide as well, the Heavy needed to make money in order to support them. This is likely what caused Heavy to drift into the mercenary world.

At some point, the Heavy studied Russian Literature and received a PhD in the subject.

During the summer of 1968, the Heavy, along with eight other individuals - the Scout, the Soldier, the Pyro, the Demoman, the Engineer, the Medic, the Sniper and the Spy - were recruited by Redmond Mann, owner of Reliable Excavation & Demolition (R.E.D.) to participate in the so-called "Gravel Wars", doing mercenary work to seize the share of land belonging to his brother, Blutarch, left to the two by their deceased father - and engaged in constant conflict with the nine other mercenaries he also hired. The war was an intractable stalemate for 3 years.

In 1971, after renting the Alamo and transporting it to New Mexico, Blutarch and Redmond attempt to call a truce as both agree that, due to their unceasing bickering and conflict, their deaths, even with their Life Extender Machines, loom over them and the Mann family line will soon die out. However, a third man soon entered the room, having murdered the engineers and guards present, and introduced himself as Gray Mann, their brother. He explained how he was separated from them at birth as an Eagle stole him from the nurse shortly after he spoke (immediately after birth) with their father.

He went on to explain how, unlike how Redmond and Blutarch had their empires handed to them, he had to build his own from scratch. Gray told Redmond and Blutarch that he watched for one hundred and fifty years as they both wasted their father's fortune over an "asinine war, over worthless pits of gravel." He asked them to consider their true birthright, stating that it was "the only thing in this hell-blasted landscape actually worth fighting over" - referring to Mann Co., owned by a man named Saxton Hale and supplier of the Heavy’s, and R.E.D team's munitions, weapons, and general provisions. Gray Mann then murdered Redmond and Blutarch by stabbing them in the back, assuming control of both R.E.D and Blutarch's company, Builders League United (B.L.U).

Gray soon made his move against Mann Co., sending a massive robot army to attack and seize all of the company's facilities three days after slaying his brothers. Saxton was too busy wrestling a Yeti to deal with the crisis himself, so he sent a video message to the R.E.D and B.L.U mercenaries informing them that with Redmond and Blutarch dead, the Gravel War had finally ended and they no longer had jobs. He then immediately re-hired the team, including Heavy, to defend Mann Co. against the robots. With the end of the Gravel Wars, the Robot Wars had begun, with the cooperating mercenaries successfully defending hundreds of Mann Co. facilities in the Badlands and worldwide.

Other Info:
    In terms of the Team Fortress storyline, I will be using Heavy as if the Mann vs Machine Robot War is still taking place, since the period in the story which comes afterwards has not been finished yet.

Heavy does not like Halloween, as he resents the fact that he is expected to spend the money he earns by risking his life every day on sweets, instead of using the money to feed and benefit his family.

The Heavy once gave $7000 to a trick-or-treating child in order to get him to stop crying. He is a very rich man.

He has given a name to every Minigun he owns, and even has a bed next to his specifically for his Minigun named Sasha.

The Heavy is an avid coin collector. He likes to smelt down the coins in order to create custom bullets for his Minigun.

The Heavy apparently likes women with red hair, though he claims that Sasha, his Minigun, is his only love.

Last edited:
Despite all the worries about this, Bolt has decided he will duo for the first time in TCS (will put up with any responses/reactions when I awaken).

• 9-9-8-2018.png

Name: Gretel

Canon:
    C75CC3B8-21E0-4233-A9EB-20DD39890E09.png

Powers / Abilities / Equipment:
    That Scythe - Gretel's scythe is just as clean, cut and lethal as it appears, and as it holds a reputation for being one of the deadliest weapons ever made, this one isn't actually too different from a regular scythe model. Gretel's scythe that she holds is made out of a material known as Blood Crystals, basically dried up blood cells that had merged with ores to create them, and are used to make Blood Weapons (like Gretel's scythe), which are made for the purpose of slaying previously invincible monsters known as Nightmares - and it was a complete success (the Nightmares as such were eventually all slain by weapons just like it).​
    Magic Aplenty - Gretel's true forte of attacking measures is an ensemble of various attacks at her disposal thanks to a magical ability that belongs to (and came from) the Mimic class (Scholar). It is thanks to this Scholar ability that Gretel is able to observe and eventually learn attacks used by monsters, and add them to attacks she herself can use, and in addition, this list is borderline endless; ranging from elemental attacks to power-ups and even status infliction. If you exclude the Scholar ability, Gretel still has a healing spell or two at her disposal as well as her strongest attack known as 'Disaster Rune', a three-element attack which unifies 3 randomly chosen elements (fire, water, earth, wind and electricity) into one focused and magically overwhelming attack, though it drains Gretel of all of her energy after (and when) it is unleashed.​
    Bread Portal - Gretel's signature ability, which is more or less a personal teleport point that can be activated at any time. Gretel is able to set down what appear to be bread crumbs to anywhere within 3 meters, and when it is set, Gretel can teleport to it at any time she wishes no matter the distance between her and her portal. However, this is not only a magically powered teleport (not technology based) this is only applicable to herself, and she can only have one of these down at a time, and attempting to place a new one warps her to the one that is placed prior.​

Personality: Gretel is the resident genius 'and' the awkward one both at once. She's always thirsty for information, and will stop at nothing to secure information on what she seeks to look into - as well as an incredible addiction to sweets. Gretel is also somewhat of a questionable individual - seeming to take joy in seeing uncomfortable reactions from other people, have a cynical attitude (as well as a logical one) and with a very strong affinity for monsters of all shapes and sizes. Gretel also has a likeness for the sciences, spending her sweet time testing samples against whatever she can get her hands on to test their limits and thanks to her thirst for information, may the world have mercy on you if you're her test subject.

Short Bio: Gretel is a member of the Dawn Liberation Force and one of the original 10 members of the Blood Team therein, comprised of superhuman individuals known as Blood Maidens (and a singular Blood Youth with the one guy in there), and living in a post-apocalyptic Japan where the name of the city that was once there is lost in time, and now with a 666 meter tall tower in the middle of the surroundings (of which is also sentient), it was hence referred to as 'Jail'. Gretel was living in the Dorm area within the Jail with several lower monsters that lived inside that same area as well as her late 'brother' Hansel, who was the Nightmare who resided in the Dorm area, until the pre-Gretel Blood Team showed up on their mission to clear out the Nightmares within the Jail and then climb the tower to the surface above. As expected, Hansel perished in order to achieve this goal, though Gretel still joined up with them despite the loss of her (more or less adoptive) brother, seeking the same freedom they sought and would quite like to experiment on the token boy in the team (don't worry, he was freaked out too). Upon their escape to the world above, the entire Jail tower shook and then collapsed while falling into pieces, burying the world below as they knew it and erasing all unlucky life still down there, leaving Gretel to be forever wounded at the losses of family of monsters (her 'brother' included) as well as where she spent her entire life in.

Other Info: First of all, some of the information here is not explicitly stated canonically as far as I remember (though most of it is, some parts I have added on myself as my own interpretation), so it may be subject to change. Secondly, there's not too much out there information wise on this series from which both of these two came from, so you're stuck with 'my' sources instead.

All_Might_Hero_Form_Full_Body.pngName:
Toshinori "All Might" Yagi

Canon:
My Hero Academia

Powers:

One For All: Inherited from Nana Shimura, All Might's Quirk gave him access to nearly unlimited, stockpiled power. By channeling this power through his body, All Might had superhuman strength, speed, agility as well as invulnerability. All Might was so proficient with One For All that he was widely known as the world's most powerful person.
  • Immense Strength: All Might's most distinguishable trait was his boundless levels of super strength. A single punch from All Might could not only defeat a villain but completely change the weather subsequently. It also has the power to completely destroy several city blocks from the wind pressure it creates. Despite becoming severely weakened since first meeting Izuku, All Might's pure overwhelming strength is still comparable to that of a nuclear device. He quite literally beat the Shock Absorption out of Nomu, forced Deku and Bakugo to flee rather than continue fighting him head-on, and clashed with All For One's attacks and cancel out their highly destructive power with brute strength alone. After defeating Nomu, All Might himself admitted that, compared to his prime in which he could've defeated Nomu with 5 hits, it took over 300 blows to defeat the bio-engineered creature. This is another testament of All Might's weakened state.
  • Immense Speed: In conjunction with his immense level of physical strength, All Might possesses an equally impressive amount of speed. When he arrived at the U.S.J, All Might moved a remarkable distance from the gate and simultaneously incapacitated villains in the blink of an eye. Tomura even says that he was completely unable to track his movements despite the latter being slower than he once was. All Might was also able travel 5 kilometers from the League of Villains Bar, towards All For One's location at the Nomu Factory, in 30 seconds. However, according to All For One, this was actually much slower than what All Might was able to accomplish in his prime.
  • Immense Durability: All Might had extreme durability, almost to the point of being completely invulnerable to attacks. He sustained no life-threatening damage from his battle with Nomu and took point blank, unrestrained explosions from Katsuki without so much as slowing down at all. All Might was even able to survive All For One's blast wave attack, a move that can cause city-wide catastrophic damage, and emerged unharmed with only some minor scratches.
  • Immense Stamina: In his prime years, it was noticed that All Might has never been shown to be tired even when fighting against multiple villains. Even when unleashing a punch that is far more powerful enough to destroys several cities, All Might has shown no signs of fatigue. The only time that All Might was shown to be panting and out of breath was against All For One and Nomu, and that was only due to the injury he got from the former 6 years prior that also limited All Might from using the maximum output of One For All.​

Abilities:

Even after his Quirk's power was constrained by his injuries, All Might's strength and speed were unmatched though he was only able to manifest it for a limited time period. This time limit got shorter and shorter after he passed his Quirk onto Izuku. Even so, All Might could still defeat villains on his own that groups of normal Pro-Heroes struggled against. By pushing his power beyond its reasonable limits, All Might defeated Nomu, who was created specifically to kill him, with over 300 blows. Izuku and Katsuki, who are among Class 1-A's elites, were completely dominated by All Might in their fight. All Might wore high-density weights during this battle and was still more than strong and fast enough to effortlessly overpower his two young proteges. Forced to once again break the limiter placed on his Quirk, All Might defeated All For One by using up his remaining power.

Even though he is unable to keep his hero form for more than an instant after his final battle with All For One, All Might still keeps a keen intuition and sharp reflexes, which helped him hone his skills as a hero ever since he acquired his powers. Despite his physique in his true form, he is actually quite physically able, but isn't as efficient compared to when he is in his hero form.​

All_Might_Full_Body_True_Form.png
Personality:

All Might's hero persona appears to be derived from comic book superhero stereotypes: colorful and filled with dramatic flair. Always sporting a giant smile, All Might shows a bright, borderline obnoxious, can-do attitude that is said to inspire others as well as help them feel safe and hopeful. He is extremely friendly and amicable due to his popularity and years in the spotlight, always taking his time to interact with fans.

Once All Might reverts to his true form, however, he becomes less energetic and more serious, generally taking a milder stance so as to not attract much attention to himself, in direct contrast to the grandiosity of his hero identity. In this form, he frequently vomits blood as an indicator of his fragile health, although it might happen if he gets surprised or amused enough too. Two personality traits that seem to be always present on him, regardless of which form All Might is currently taking, are his optimism and oafishness.

Since his young days, All Might had always carried a single, yet burdensome goal in his mind: to become a pillar of hope that people could always rely upon during harsh times. Indeed, after obtaining One For All from his master, Nana Shimura, as well as inheriting her habit of smiling at all times, All Might rose to become not only a hero, but a legend, no thanks to his seemingly endless competency and charisma. No matter who or what he faced, All Might would stand up triumphantly in the end every time, inspiring the world and sending fear to the hearts of villains everywhere.

Unfortunately for All Might, injuries inflicted on his body were starting to take a toll on him. Despite the concern and warnings from some of his close associates, All Might's determination to preserve society from evil prevented him from relinquishing his role as the Symbol of Peace. His smile, once a gesture that served to calm others, started becoming more of a way for All Might to hide his fears and insecurities from the general population. As time passed, All Might began to forget some of the basic principles of heroism, until Izuku Midoriya, in a brave attempt to save a classmate from a villain attack despite his lack of power, rekindled his heroic spirit and taught him that something can always be done to fight injustice.

Izuku has compared All Might's personality to their mentor Gran Torino, since both of them apparently play dumb often. All Might is actually more intelligent and perceptive than his campy image would suggest, even though he is still outsmarted by his students sometimes. He struggles both as a teacher for Class 1-A and mentor to Izuku due to his lack of teaching experience, requiring scripts in order to convey his lessons. All Might's fellow teacher, Shota Aizawa, calls him an idiot on occasion because of this while Gran Torino believes that all his strength and fame has not translated well into instructing or training others, especially as he never struggled to learn about One For All in the first place.

All Might always prioritizes the lives of others over his own, considering them his responsibility be them civilians or other heroes. Still, All Might is deeply aware that saving everybody in the world is an impossible task, but he always does his best or even beyond that to minimize as many casualties as possible. While All Might is seen smiling, laughing, and being cheerful most of the time, he is extremely protective of his students, showing a very rare instance of rage if they're in danger. He is willing to go above his limits for their safety, making sure to alleviate their worries through his trademark smile.

All Might has a fatherly attitude towards his students (his successor Izuku, in particular) and takes pride in helping their development as future heroes, being quick to give encouraging advice and celebrate their accomplishments, but he's also not afraid of pushing them further, even if he ends up going a bit too far.

Short Bio:

Synopsis

Team:

Red Team

Other Info:

amstats.png

1C077988-4A8E-40E0-91BF-38C121B99D24.jpeg
Name: Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch
Age: 2246534679900864321247875336765446765335678988543223577899098754322468899999...
Canon: Classified

Powers/Abilities/Equipment: Megaphone, Chalk, Rye Bread, a needle, 15 shoelaces etc Benedict is also known for having his Penguin assistant Josh at his person at all times. In Benedict’s universe, he had immeasurable physical powers as well as access to a secret organization/Mega corporation simply named “Them”. Due to his high-ranking position Benedict can command “Them” to do whatever he pleases. Benedict also cannot feel pain or fear, for he sees himself as the only thing one should fear.

Personality: Benedict is cold, calculating, ruthless, and proper. Everything Benedict does or says is final, and he will deal with the one person who disagrees. Benedict is also known for his....bizarre way of handling tasks.

Short Bio: Most information on Benedict is either classified, redacted, or simply unknown. But before the events of this RP, Benedict was caught on footage painting a fly buzzing around his office, then claiming “Ah....I, cannot wait to watch this paint dry....indeed.”

Other info: (Redacted)

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

1574199343362.png
Lucas Smith (OC)

Born March 17, 2001

Canon:
OC

Powers:
- Energy Sense

Allows Lucas to visualize the flow of energy in an organism or object within a range of 20ft. This is not limited to any specific kind of energy.

Abilities:
- Mixed Martial Arts

Lucas was trained in Mixed Martial Arts growing up. Although he's a master of no particular style, he's well-rounded for most situations. He's also skilled with firearms.

Equipment:
- Colt Lightweight Commander 4.25" 9mm
Lucas' firearm of choice. He keeps it in a holster on his hip.
- Military-Grade Combat Knife
Lucas' knife of choice. He keeps it in a sheathe on his lower thigh.

Personality:
Lucas is often described as somewhat aloof, and during the time he was a soldier, he would tend to disobey orders if he found them to be unjust or morally wrong. Lucas' one defining personality trait is his indomitable will, being able to handle even the toughest of torture without speaking a single word. Although, this comes at a price - Lucas quite plainly doesn't care for his own life, often putting himself in risky situations to save others while ignoring whatever happens to himself.

Short Bio:
Lucas was born from the result of a successful cloning experiment that was performed in the West as a way to create "super soldiers" without worrying about their lives. After being "born" with preinstalled knowledge of language in every tongue to expedite learning as well as having additional mutations, Lucas progressed much quicker than a normal human in terms of gaining skills and using them - although then came another "defect."

Lucas became much smarter than they had anticipated, having the mind of an adult at the ripe young age of thirteen. Although he still played along for the next few years, once he saw the field of battle, he had no choice but to rebel seeing what absolute injustice was occurring as he watched his fellow clones firing away at unarmed civilians, simply following orders. It was then that Lucas ran as far as he could. He stowed away on a ship headed East, and although he made it there safely, he didn't have the resources to go any further. He began to starve.

It was then that a Martial Artist found him, took pity on him, and gave him a place to stay, training him in a more kind, refined style of combat that didn't necessarily rely on weaponry - all at his request.

Team:
Solo

Other Info:
Although not technically a "power," Lucas is completely impervious to pain. His body was also genetically modified to clot open wounds faster, giving him a slight advantage over normal humans in terms of healing.

Delta

1574256239654.png 1580686095704.png 1580686148324.png 1580686177450.png

Canon: OC

Personality: Delta is collected, curious, and mostly fearless. He can be overconfident, but not necessarily vain or impulsive (except with thievery). He knows his limits, even if he sometimes challenges those limits. He excels at what he does, no more no less. He's willing to help, as long as others are willing to cooperate. If no one's around, he won't search for attention, and just mind his own business. Occasionally, he acts a bit more silly or lighthearted. Usually this is a facade to make others trust him or not be so suspicious.

Species: Human

Backstory: Delta is a ninja and a thief. Pretty straight forward. But he also can control water, something uncommon to most of his craft. Delta was raised by a clan that practiced a rather ancient form of thievery, and he excelled at learning the craft. Eventually, he himself became a masterful thief. At first, it was an exciting life for him, but it became to bore him. When he finally became the best at what he did, he sought out other forms of work. The first thing that caught his attention was 'magic', something his clan had never heard of. He decided such a craft and technique could benefit his clan's work. He began studying the form, but didn't get far when he revealed it to his peers. The clan quickly concluded it wasn't beneficial, but rather a danger to their work. He was soon exiled from the clan. With nothing else to keep him company, he continued to learn the craft of magic, and after years, excelled at that too. He now wanders the world seeking adventure, knowledge, and spoils. He is what “the outside world” calls a ninja, though his clan had never heard of the term due to their isolation.

Powers: Can control the flow of water, freeze/boil water through will, cannot be hurt by water no matter what temperature (he can freeze himself in a block of ice and can be fully conscience and safe, can submerge himself in boiling water and not get hurt) but ONLY if its water. This includes fresh water, salt water, bottled water, tap water, and anything in between. He cannot breath underwater, but he can hold his breath for a long time. This half applies to 'dirty' water, such as sewer water or heavily polluted water. (His hydrokinesis will be weak and shaky, it will not freeze or boil as easily). As a ninja he is also incredibly sneaky.

Equipment: Delta has an array of small weapons and trinkets on him. He has a few small knives, thin ropes and strings, and a Kyoketsu-Shoge. All of these are hidden under his clothing, and are hard to notice if you do not know about them. The only obvious tools he has are his water bottles. He always has these handy, and refills them whenever possible. He can use these in a variety of ways. If he is being pursuited, he will open one and make the water inside become a thick cloud of steam, similar to how a smoke bomb would be used as a distraction. The lack of vision and heat of the water (it is boiling hot) usually becomes enough of a distraction for him to get away. Alternatively, if he is chasing someone else, he can throw the bottle towards his target and make the water freeze. The water freezing forces it to expand, and if it hits, the ice will spread around the target and encapsulate parts of their body in ice. This does destroy the bottle however, so he tries not to rely on this tactic too much. Lastly, he can maneuver the water out of the bottles to create any shapes he may need. He can form water to shape into daggers and knives and then freeze it to use as a weapon. Sometimes, he will also be in possession of random valuable items he has stolen from others.

Additional notes: Very quick witted, but sometimes acts without thinking. He doesn't enjoy thievery because it's bad, but rather because of the thrill, and because he's good at it. He takes pride in his craft but doesn't flaunt it too often. He's good at avoiding confrontation and questions, so if he steals something, you're going to have to wait to get it back until he decides to give it back.

Team: Solo

Last edited:

Image.png
“Volare via”

Name: Narancia Giruga

Canon: Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind

Powers:
390DEBB1-EAB1-4A61-8BE2-D5868DC45962.gif
Stand: Aerosmith- Using the appearance of a common toy plane with a tiny man inside, this little “toy” shouldn’t be underestimated for its small stature. A stand is basically the physical manifestation of a person’s inner will, fighting spirit, and a representation of who they are. Unless one also happens to be a stand user, these spirits are unable to be seen by those around it, however it can still interact with the world with Aerosmith happens to do so by shooting the crap out of everything around it. The little plane carries a set of itty bitty machine guns with near endless ammo at its disposal alongside miniature bombs strong enough to scorch the inside of a car. What’s more is that there’s no way you can hide from this tiny little death machine. It locates nearby people using a radar that detects CO2, ya know, the stuff you breath out? So unless you happen to be surrounded by pretty dang large amounts of CO2, it’s highly unlikely that his stand won’t be able to track you down to the ends of the Earth and back. Aerosmith does come with a few weaknesses. If the stand itself is harmed then that injury will reflect upon the user as well. So if Aerosmith were to be completely destroyed, Narancia would be slain alongside it. Also, without this stand Narancia has about the power of an average teenage boy.
For more information: Aerosmith

Abilities:

2A19885B-A252-410E-BE47-A71DA90F872B.gif
Narancia has lived a good portion of his life out on the Italian streets and has spent the rest in a large scale mafia gang so of course he’s going to be knowledgeable about the less legal things in life. He can be pretty brutal and quick to violence at times, ready to pummel anyone he deems a threat to the gang until they’re a bloody heap.

Equipment:
IMG_5874.png
Switchblade: If he’s in a tight situation that doesn’t require or warrant the aid of Aerosmith, Narancia typically relies on a switchblade in its stead. There isn’t all that much special about the tool, it’s pretty much just sharp and stabby.

Personality:
1529B76D-C8F9-40EF-9D34-50D1502FA0FD.gif
Narancia is best defined by his rash and brash attitude. He’s loud, proud, foul mouthed, has a few anger issues and a whole lot of violent tendencies. The boy is especially prone to emotional outbursts and displaying the extremes of the feelings he experiences. He’s is sort of childish in that sense of things when combined with his apparent lack of a proper education. Stopping his enrollment in school for a long period of time, Narancia is completely unable to do basic multiplication or anything above that level of math. However, what shines through is a genuine yearning to be and do better. He strives and still strives to become the best version of himself, even if the eventual goal is a far ways off from now.

Besides all of that to unravel, he’s still pretty much your average teenager. Narancia enjoys eating pizza, listening to music, and hanging out with his buds because while he may not be the brightest bulb of the bunch, he makes up for it with his sheer loyalty and admiration for the people he can call friends of his. With that, there’s absolutely no way he’d ever stand by and let someone threaten those he cares for. He’ll give it his all and then some more in laying waste to his opponents. What he may lack in a cool head, Narancia makes up for with sheer power of will and fierce brutality.
For more information: Narancia Ghirga

Short Bio:
3F394183-EDAF-4241-9B70-652AAA8DA9AF.gif
At a young age Narancia’s mother died from an eye disease while his father began to neglect the boy soon after her passing. Fed up with his life at home, Narancia dropped out of school and began living out on the streets, stealing food from restaurants and hanging out with a pack of fellow homeless children. One he particularly admired was a blonde young man who was sort of the leader of the group. Wanting to be just like him, Narancia dyed his hair blonde at the elder’s suggestion, leading to a series of events that’d get him falsely accused and arrested for assaulting an old woman. Thanks to his newly dyed hair, the police had confused Narancia with the elder boy who’d actually committed the crime in the first place. With no way to plead his case Narancia beaten by the guards was given a sentence of one year in prison while the true offender got off Scott free. Eventually he finally was released but with an new eye disease contracted during his stay. Rumored to be of the same kind his mother had, Narancia was shunned from his friends and convinced that he’d suffer the same unfortunate fate as his mother. One day when he was scavenging through the trash a young boy close to his age felt pity and offered to take Narancia to a restaurant. Here he’d meet Bruno Bucciarati, a man who’d generously offered the food on his own plate for the boy to eat before financing the medical costs for treatment of Narancia’s inflamed eye, potentially saving his life in the process. Narancia would soon discover after that Bucciarati was apart of the Passione gang, a notorious Italian mob that controlled most of the country. In thanks, Narancia pleaded for the member to let him join to which he outright refused to allow. Without Bucciarati’s knowledge, Narancia would instead enter the gang through other means, gaining a stand and eventually joining Bucciarati’s team of the fellow users Pannacotta Fugo, Guido Mista, and Leone Abbacchio. Some point later the fifteen year old Giorno Giovanna joined the group, beginning their job gifted by the boss of Passione himself to escort his daughter, Trish across the country. It soon turned out this job was assigned under the intention of murdering her in cold blood, infuriating Bucciarati and convincing him to leave Passione entirely in order to protect the girl. After initial hesitation, Narancia alongside most of the team would join him in his departure and together they’d begin to solve the mysteries surrounding Passione’s leader, such as his identity and his true goals while at the same time protecting Trish from all that wished harm on her.

Team: Red, just like Aerosmith!

Notes:
-His name in Italian means orange
-Since the show takes place in 2001, he would have been born in 1984
-This, just this: https://youtu.be/AQx_KMoCgJU
-Theme:

Last edited:
griffin-and-kruger.jpg

G&K Tactical Doll Index

File #183 - Tactical Doll Designation: Contender

• contender dress outfit.png

Canon:

9E7AyrL.png

Last edited:
Appearance: FC.jpg

Name: No one knows his name, but he is simply called the Force Commander.

Canon: Warhammer 40k, Dawn of War 2 to be precise

FC is tough as nails. He's taken tank shells to the face, sniper rounds, and he's still alive. On top of that, he has the usual Space Marine genetic modifications.
FC can let out a loud battle cry to boost the damage of allies-anyone associated with the Imperium of Man in particular enjoy the boost. While under the effects of Battle Cry, FC generates shockwaves around him every time he attacks but his damage becomes minimal.
FC can also charge in a straight line to trample enemies in the way.
FC carries his Thunder Hammer, a slow but powerful two-handed war hammer that has a chance to knock vehicles out with every strike. FC wears Power Armor, as well as carrying an Iron Halo-the Halo drains energy from FC, but in return it will stop enemy attacks until FC runs out of energy.

Personality: The Force Commander is a calculated Astartes. He is very loyal to the Emperor and the Imperium of Man, but as a Force Commander he knows what situations require the team to go in guns blazing and which situations require the team to stay stealthy. He rarely rests, always scrutinizing the situation even in times of peace.
Fear does not exist in the FC's vocabulary, but caution does. The Force Commander sees losing his life in service to the Emperor as a glorious end, but a life lost in vain will not have any positive effect in the future.

Short Bio: FC's the youngest Force Commander in the Blood Ravens. He's defended his home sector, the Aurelian Sector, twice against overwhelming enemies with only a few squads and a Dreadnought to his name.
Ever since Martellus returned to the Cape after the Star Festival incident, the Force Commander has been busy alerting the Imperium of the upcoming threat. The Force Commander was currently filling out a report when all of a sudden, he just... passed out.
And now, when he woke up, the Astartes has found himself that is, without a doubt, not the Cape.

Team: Red, as it's the color of the Blood Ravens.

Other Info: FC is, in RPG terms, a tank. He can take it and dish it out, but in return is rather slow in combat. He has zero way to fight at range, and if he goes down good luck using his hammer, as it's really heavy. FC is also a mute in a way-he can let out battle cries, but not actually speak after an unlucky engagement with the Tyranids.
FC is 9.5 feet tall.
Finally, he's usually called Hairgel as a nickname.​

Last edited:
Appearance: Guard.jpg

Name: The Guards Rifleman, well, that's what he's calling himself.

Age: 20 minutes. No, I'm being dead serious. Minutes. Video Games are a weird place.

Canon: Company of Heroes 2

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: Guard carries a PTRS-41 AT Rifle. In real life, it wouldn't be very effective, but video game logic has turned the PTRS into a decent weapon even in sci-fi. It won't hurt tanks that badly, but it can do a good amount of damage to infantry. Light vehicles have the most to fear from the PTRS, however. Guard also seemingly has unlimited ammo with it, but needs a cooldown between each shot.
Guard also carries a seemingly unlimited supply of RG-42 Anti Personnel Grenades, powerful against infantry but not so much against vehicles. The catch is that there's a cooldown between each grenade, so Guard can't just spam them.

Abilities wise, Guard can temporarily slow a vehicle down and make it unable to fire if he's carrying a LMG, which he isn't for now. The ability, called Button Vehicle, has a cooldown between each use.
Guard also can hit the ground (called Firing Positions) to sacrifice all movement to magically gain a DPS boost. He can't just abuse it whenever he feels like it, however, there's a cooldown between each use.

Personality: Guard... is an odd case. He isn't quite sure how he got from his home game to wherever this is, but in the end he seems to be a fairly normal person. However, his use of CoH2 technical terminology may or may not confuse people.

Short Bio: The Guards Rifleman is a generic Guards Rifle Infantry model called in a squad of 6 in an average CoH2 game. However, multiversal shenanigans caused the game to severely glitch out, and the last thing the Guard saw was an enemy mortar scoring a lucky hit and the angry yells of "RNG" from his teammates.
Guard himself didn't know what happened and assumes he just glitched out for some reason.

Other Info: None.​

• Appearance:
    1574241403121.png

Name:
    Master Chief
    SPARTAN-II John-117

Canon:
    Halo

Due to his cybernetic enhancements and power armour Master Chief has enhanced durability and strength to the likes a normal human could only possibly dream of. Coupled with his shield and multitude of combat-ready firearms, Master Chief is a one many army.

Personality:
    Master Chief is stoic and obedient. He doesn't speak much but when he does it means something, as for obedience, Master Chief has no problem completing an objective, finding any possible way to finish the fight. During the fight, however, Master Chief barely speaks, staying silent to put his full attention on the objective at hand, only speaking to bark orders to fellow soldiers. John is also very calm, and can even be very cynical at times.

Short Bio: Killing aliens. Sometimes humans, mostly aliens.

Team: Blue Team

(((THANK YOU ERIC for giving me his duo spot!! I really appreciate it!"))

Appearance:
latest

Name:
Colonel Mael Radec

Canon: Killzone 2

Powers
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery, Invisibility and Teleportation (With cloak), Flight (with jetpack)

An M32 combat knife, a StA-3 light machine gun, an StA-18 pistol, an Arc Rifle, a LS-13 shotgun, a VC-1 flamethrower, a VC-21 boltgun, a StA-X3 multi-shot launcher, a StA-5X Arc Cannon, a jetpack, a Teslite grenade, a frag grenade, his teleportation and cloaking device.

Personality:
Intelligenct:
Radec is a tactical genius who is skilled in many different forms of combat.

Short Bio: Helghast Colonel, Mael Radec

Team: Blue Team

Other Info: Colonel Radec/Gameplay

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h

Name:
Sergeant First Class Thomas Sevchenko

Canon: Killzone Series

Powers

N/A

Weapons:

M82 ISA weapon and more.

Personality:
Born to a solid, respectable family in the northern city of Vekta, Sev enlisted in the army against his parents’ wishes, seeing it as his duty to defend the homeland. His powerful idealism acquired a raw personal edge when members of his own family suffered during the Helghast invasion, an incident which caused Sev to take up arms again and still plagues him with nightmares.

Younger and less experienced than the veterans Rico and Natko, he makes up for this by being a superb technical soldier, having distinguished himself in service as courageous, intelligent and highly resourceful. This caught the eye of Jan Templar, who saw something of himself in Sev and followed his rise through the ranks, until a fatality in Alpha opened up the position of second-in-command to Rico.

Short Bio: See personality of Sev Senchenko, for bio

Team: Red Team

Other Info: N/A

Last edited:
Related image

(Human Form)

Image result for Raptor gif

(Raptor Form)

Name: Anna (Annie)

Age: 28 years old physically, 66 million in actual years.

Canon: "Jurrassic Park/Disney" OC

Powers:
Pyromancy, heat manpulation, fire and heat immunity, regeneration, materialization, phasing, superhuman strength, superhuman speed, superhuman hearing, superhuman reflexes, superhuman agility, Mania, Hellfire, shapeshifting.

Abilities: Impervious to cold due to extremely high core body heat (500 degrees F normally) , can shapeshift into any humanoid creature she sees, has the abilities usually associated with a raptor, she can also jump extremely high.

Equipment: Considering she might be put into a situation where her powers are nullified, she carries with her two normal guns, and possibly a flamethrower.

Personality: Easy-going, quick-witted, and semi-insane. She also has seen and heard of a lot in her own world, so nothing really surprises her.

Short Bio: Shapeshifting raptor gets amensia while taking the form of "Princess Anna" for laughs, then dies to a frog scientist, then gets ressurected, then slowly goes mad from the cost, then becomes a serial killer.

Last edited:
DE4134A0-3B64-457E-940C-8C75D43293CE.jpeg

Name: Rex Salazar

Canon: Generator Rex

Powers/Abilities/Equipment: Can transform body into different kinds of machines like giant fist, sword, nunchucks, etc..

can rework and disable machines with his nanites (the actual name for it is Technopathy. Look up a random clip of the show for more detail or watch these:

)

The goggles he also carries has an infrared mode (good for detective/X-ray type work.) microscopic mode, and a nano vision (basically seeing if a person has nanites or not)

Personally: Overconfident at times, headstrong, willful, stubborn, considerate, tolerant, heroic, energetic, strong-willed, caring,

Short Bio: Rex was talking to this stranger avatar character and this boy with spiky hair, he left the two to meet another time. But as soon as he left the training room a group of people ambushed him with knockout gas and somehow managed to get passed security. The next time Rex woke up, he was in a aircraft.

Other info: “I’m Rex, now thrill me!”

( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread