• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood from a Stone - OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I missed the memo where snot was involved, apparently!

Pasteur was about to throw away a petri dish that was covered in mold, when a drip of his snot (I got in trouble in college for calling it that in a paper---it's post nasal mucus) fell into the dish. He noticed that clear band began to form around where the drip fell, the mold was killing the bacteria in the mucus. Instead of throwing the dish away, he observed the phenomnon and now we have antibiotics.

Pasteur was about to throw away a petri dish that was covered in mold, when a drip of his snot (I got in trouble in college for calling it that in a paper---it's post nasal mucus) fell into the dish. He noticed that clear band began to form around where the drip fell, the mold was killing the bacteria in the mucus. Instead of throwing the dish away, he observed the phenomnon and now we have antibiotics.

Keep your snot away from me. xD I am allergic to penicillin.

Wait till you find out they cured some diseases in the American Revolution by taking the puss from wounds and rubbing them in the wounds of other infected people to help them build antibodies.

Medicine is nasty stuff.

We might as well. Let's give this roleplay a pandemic. We'll all feel very immersed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back