• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐…๐ž๐ฎ๐๐ฌ ; OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
hello everyone! cs's looks so good so far am trying to pick a role to go for omg

Her personality ainโ€™t what itโ€™s hitting for but Temperance is done ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Can't think of any new roles to add ๐Ÿ˜ญ everything I've had ideas for have already been claimed lol

ah so mercy is finished ?? will be adding more headcanons and probably editing the writing on things but for now he is done (โ—กโ€ฟโ—กโœฟ)

I am sincerely jealous of how pretty all of your guysโ€™ character sheets look. Code is hard, my brain canโ€™t lol

it is so hard ๐Ÿ˜ญ I completely understand like it still hurts my brain sometimes

alex is gonna be up today i promise. ๐Ÿ˜ญ save me from the hell that is school.

0753C956-B1EB-43A5-980E-4673DC49383A.jpeg
!!

a lil reminder that all character sheets are due on the 22nd (zis sunday) @ 11:59 pm PST

If you need a 24 hour extension pls let us know!! weโ€™re so excited to get this going AAAAAAA

charlotte will be up soon with her drunk and audacious ass
349779A3-F0F7-45BE-9574-31DCAFE541DD.jpeg

hello, hello! hope it's not too late to jump in ^-^ westerns are a weak spot of mine and even though I've never played the RDR series, i have watched playthroughs <3 Will have a placeholder up in a few minutes!

charlotte's cs is like 80% done good god brain power please

hello, hello! hope it's not too late to jump in ^-^ westerns are a weak spot of mine and even though I've never played the RDR series, i have watched playthroughs <3 Will have a placeholder up in a few minutes!
MY SCREAM WHEN I SAW DJANGO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MY SCREAM WHEN I SAW DJANGO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
lmfao YESSS honest to god it'd had been a crime to not have him as an fc for a western sjwbdjwbeidbeh

Same thing goes for his theme, because hot diggity damn Django's soundtrack is nothing but a masterpiece

lmfao YESSS honest to god it'd had been a crime to not have him as an fc for a western sjwbdjwbeidbeh

Same thing goes for his theme, because hot diggity damn Django's soundtrack is nothing but a masterpiece
I believe in Django supremacy ๐ŸงŽโ€โ™€๏ธ

If the bounty hunter is still available, I'll go fill in my character. To tease, he is the son of a Union Skirmisher.
as the applications are not on a first come first serve basis, it is still available until the deadline tomorrow @ 11:59 PST! you can go ahead and give it a shot!

alphonse is doneeeeeeeeee. i'm not really happy with his personality, but it's been a long while since i've made a cs, so it'll have to do. loving all the other cs's though! i can't wait to see them finished hehe

Omg xayah. xayah. your writing is godlike, alphonse is so well-written. I love the name Clancy for a horse too, it took me a good while to think of a good horse name for Jeremiah's ol' girl.

Speaking of which, even though Jedidiah's personality is all written up, i'd like to request an extension, if that's possible? :v arthur morgan. arthur morgan. I also hope you don't mind the overview I wrote for Jedidiah - I don't know how 'brief' you'd meant for the synopsis but if it's necessary I can add more!

Omg xayah. xayah. your writing is godlike, alphonse is so well-written. I love the name Clancy for a horse too, it took me a good while to think of a good horse name for Jeremiah's ol' girl.

Speaking of which, even though Jedidiah's personality is all written up, i'd like to request an extension, if that's possible? :v arthur morgan. arthur morgan. I also hope you don't mind the overview I wrote for Jedidiah - I don't know how 'brief' you'd meant for the synopsis but if it's necessary I can add more!
we'll note the extension. the synopsis doesn't have to be longer! the overview you have for jedidiah is chefs kiss even if it's short. :)

sleep-tight-pupper1.png

i think....ellie is finally done ..... i might rewrite some stuff here and there but finally....finished ...

BESTIES charlotte is complete i think

valory is done ahgeuehueh the speed at which I typed amazes me but I am still 1 hr after deadline ahgkeuheughguhguhg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back