• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐…๐ž๐ฎ๐๐ฌ ; OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

erzulie

๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž
Her personality ainโ€™t what itโ€™s hitting for but Temperance is done ๐Ÿ˜ญ

demonology

๐™๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™จ'๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ง ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™ง
ah so mercy is finished ?? will be adding more headcanons and probably editing the writing on things but for now he is done (โ—กโ€ฟโ—กโœฟ)

High5ives

I am sincerely jealous of how pretty all of your guysโ€™ character sheets look. Code is hard, my brain canโ€™t lol

demonology

๐™๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™จ'๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ง ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™ง
it is so hard ๐Ÿ˜ญ I completely understand like it still hurts my brain sometimes

malks

๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด . . .
alex is gonna be up today i promise. ๐Ÿ˜ญ save me from the hell that is school.

.Sweet Nothings.

โ™ก ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ โ™ก
0753C956-B1EB-43A5-980E-4673DC49383A.jpeg
!!

a lil reminder that all character sheets are due on the 22nd (zis sunday) @ 11:59 pm PST

If you need a 24 hour extension pls let us know!! weโ€™re so excited to get this going AAAAAAA

bad ending

๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ.
charlotte will be up soon with her drunk and audacious ass
349779A3-F0F7-45BE-9574-31DCAFE541DD.jpeg

KaramelKarma

แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ - ษชs - แดส - สœแดœแดแด€ษด sแดœษชแด›?!
hello, hello! hope it's not too late to jump in ^-^ westerns are a weak spot of mine and even though I've never played the RDR series, i have watched playthroughs <3 Will have a placeholder up in a few minutes!

bad ending

๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ.
charlotte's cs is like 80% done good god brain power please

bad ending

hello, hello! hope it's not too late to jump in ^-^ westerns are a weak spot of mine and even though I've never played the RDR series, i have watched playthroughs <3 Will have a placeholder up in a few minutes!
MY SCREAM WHEN I SAW DJANGO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

KaramelKarma

MY SCREAM WHEN I SAW DJANGO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
lmfao YESSS honest to god it'd had been a crime to not have him as an fc for a western sjwbdjwbeidbeh

Same thing goes for his theme, because hot diggity damn Django's soundtrack is nothing but a masterpiece

bad ending

If the bounty hunter is still available, I'll go fill in my character. To tease, he is the son of a Union Skirmisher.
as the applications are not on a first come first serve basis, it is still available until the deadline tomorrow @ 11:59 PST! you can go ahead and give it a shot!

xayah.

i return stronger than i left
alphonse is doneeeeeeeeee. i'm not really happy with his personality, but it's been a long while since i've made a cs, so it'll have to do. loving all the other cs's though! i can't wait to see them finished hehe

KaramelKarma

Omg xayah. xayah. your writing is godlike, alphonse is so well-written. I love the name Clancy for a horse too, it took me a good while to think of a good horse name for Jeremiah's ol' girl.

Speaking of which, even though Jedidiah's personality is all written up, i'd like to request an extension, if that's possible? :v arthur morgan. arthur morgan. I also hope you don't mind the overview I wrote for Jedidiah - I don't know how 'brief' you'd meant for the synopsis but if it's necessary I can add more!

bad ending

Omg xayah. xayah. your writing is godlike, alphonse is so well-written. I love the name Clancy for a horse too, it took me a good while to think of a good horse name for Jeremiah's ol' girl.

Speaking of which, even though Jedidiah's personality is all written up, i'd like to request an extension, if that's possible? :v arthur morgan. arthur morgan. I also hope you don't mind the overview I wrote for Jedidiah - I don't know how 'brief' you'd meant for the synopsis but if it's necessary I can add more!
we'll note the extension. the synopsis doesn't have to be longer! the overview you have for jedidiah is chefs kiss even if it's short. :)

xxxena

sแดกแด‡แด‡แด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แดส€แด€ษดษขแด‡ แด„ส€แด‡แดแด‡

sleep-tight-pupper1.png

i think....ellie is finally done ..... i might rewrite some stuff here and there but finally....finished ...

bad ending

BESTIES charlotte is complete i think

Users who are viewing this thread