• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐…๐ž๐ฎ๐๐ฌ ; OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

.V1LLAINISM._

๐˜œ ๐˜• ๐˜‹ ๐˜Œ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜‹ ;;

wanted

dead or alive

scroll

here's the ooc so yall can ask any questions regarding character creation!!

deadline: tbd

taken roles: the barfly, the veteran, the fool. ( miyabi miyabi and i have two chars, but the second chars do not have a role listed in the interest check!)

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

48643513-4867-4E21-9620-A90C2F076D72.jpeg

IMG_0854.jpg

Last edited:
DD970182-86FE-43E2-8F35-DEF0278B50C0.jpeg

I am here to eat and BOI have yโ€™all delivered !

White Cat Reaction GIF

got dat sweet plot dat make my head bop

Yooo, Iโ€™m have the bare minimum up for Temperannce for now but at least itโ€™s something ๐Ÿ˜ญ. I decided to switch it up and use a description instead of a face claim, I hope that I was able to describe her well enough.

bruh I am in love with them !! The vibes are immaculate

815100166d1921fc196dadffa2d4ba15.jpg

yeehaw โ™ก

hi everyone !! so doing some brainstorming and had a little question/request. was thinking of going for the traitor role and was wondering if she could in some way be related (e.g., maybe niece or somethin) to jim bell to add some more angst hehe.

hi everyone !! so doing some brainstorming and had a little question/request. was thinking of going for the traitor role and was wondering if she could in some way be related (e.g., maybe niece or somethin) to jim bell to add some more angst hehe.
i think thatโ€™s possible, but louis might catch onto it if heโ€™s seen her before

Am I dumb and just don't know how to work y'all's CS code, or are your CS's just not quite finished. (Just asking because I have 100% not realized there were places to click on CS sheets. Code is hard lol)

Most of them are placeholders lol so donโ€™t worry if you canโ€™t see any content! Thereโ€™s literally nothing written ๐Ÿ˜ญ

omg everybodys characters look so good im quaking. ๐Ÿ˜ญ im making a doctor or a doctors assistant,, and a horse girl that horses hate. somebody join their tea drinking group on sundays.

a horse girl that horses hate โ€ฆ I CANT THAT IS SO HILARIOUS AND AMAZING your brain!!!

she tries to do those scenes in horse movies where a girl gives out her hand to a wild feral horse nobody understands.... but instead of connecting the horse fokin bites her. ๐Ÿ˜”
alex is on the way... he's the son of rich boston ppl and went to uni to become a doctor but they kicked him out bcs he tried to give somebody a second head. smh he was just trying to make frankenstein let him be.

also everybody tell me about ur characters or else. ๐Ÿฆฃ they all look so good already omg.

A5B0CD36-3D87-4753-B706-A7C6BF818BF7 (1).jpg
my son and daughter are FINALLY on the roster good GOD.

If anyone has any questions or is in need of any assistance lmk!
Everyone looks amazing so far though AAAAA taku, morgy and i are v excited :3!!

she tries to do those scenes in horse movies where a girl gives out her hand to a wild feral horse nobody understands.... but instead of connecting the horse fokin bites her. ๐Ÿ˜”
alex is on the way... he's the son of rich boston ppl and went to uni to become a doctor but they kicked him out bcs he tried to give somebody a second head. smh he was just trying to make frankenstein let him be.

also everybody tell me about ur characters or else. ๐Ÿฆฃ they all look so good already omg.

that sounds hilarious I love herโ€ฆ and fr !! Leave my mans be ๐Ÿ˜ค. He was trying to see somethin !!!

as for my character, mercy is a the adopted son of a cult leader whoโ€™s gone into โ€˜businessโ€™ with Jim Bell and thatโ€™s how mercy got himself into this mess. heโ€™s also a bit narcissistic, has anger issues, is a mlm cowboy, and an idiot who does the 1891 version of jackass stunts/daresโ€ฆ big, lying angry himbo energy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back