Video Games Blizzard Gamers Unite!

Enigmatic

Just a dream away...
Hello all!

I am new to the site and just getting acclimated into the RP. I have over 10+ years experience as an RP'er and have been a gamer all my life. I still happen to play WoW and I absolutely LOVE Heroes of the Storm. I've been in the top 20% competitively but I love to play casually with friends. I'm looking for any gamers on here that play ANY Blizzard games. Lets connect!

I personally grew up with Blizzard games, been playing wow since I was 5, though I had to stop playing that game for the most part after I got to college.

I love world of warcraft, starcraft (II), and hearthstone. I also played diablo (III), but not as big a fan of that one. I'm (currently) a 100% free to play gamer, and don't really like playing things competitively. In the "Johny, Spike , Timmy" classification I fall more into a johny, so more than winning I'm looking to do things my own way, and with my own creativity, even at the cost of efficiency. That's just not viable for competitive play. I'm also not as competitive a person in general, hate the stress it would cause me and overall do a few too many things to put that kind of time into something that unrewarding.

At the moment I mostly play hearthstone and occasionally pop into a free account on wow (you know the 20 lvl cap, not even party forming kind), and I would play starcraft, but my internet has been so sh*t lately that is actually physically impossible (nothing loads).

I personally grew up with Blizzard games, been playing wow since I was 5, though I had to stop playing that game for the most part after I got to college.

I love world of warcraft, starcraft (II), and hearthstone. I also played diablo (III), but not as big a fan of that one. I'm (currently) a 100% free to play gamer, and don't really like playing things competitively. In the "Johny, Spike , Timmy" classification I fall more into a johny, so more than winning I'm looking to do things my own way, and with my own creativity, even at the cost of efficiency. That's just not viable for competitive play. I'm also not as competitive a person in general, hate the stress it would cause me and overall do a few too many things to put that kind of time into something that unrewarding.

At the moment I mostly play hearthstone and occasionally pop into a free account on wow (you know the 20 lvl cap, not even party forming kind), and I would play starcraft, but my internet has been so sh*t lately that is actually physically impossible (nothing loads).

Thanks for sharing Idea.

I can respect that. I play Hearthstone too just not that comptetively. What other games do you play outside of Blizzard?

Thanks for sharing Idea.

I can respect that. I play Hearthstone too just not that comptetively. What other games do you play outside of Blizzard?
Assuming we're talking about video games exclusively, that would be Shadowverse, MTG Arena, Crush Crush and a few others that I've played but really don't anymore.

I basically only play Heroes of the Storm, love it, pretty much play QP all the time because queues for comp or unranked are forever. If you wanna add me I can PM my bnet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back