• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Blitz Street: A WWII Roleplay

i'm very interested!! I'm jewish so this is.... rad. I love ww2 history, verrryy much, and take a jewish studies class (alot of it is based around ww2 and I know very much about the Blitz) This looks like SO much fun to me LMAO My oc would most likely be a firemen!

Wonderful!! Thank you everyone, I'll be sure to get off my ass and make a CS!!

Also! How many OC's can join? I'm thinking about adding another one of mine, so it'd just be two!
Two is good! I'll keep it at that just so everyone can focus, but otherwise go for it :)

Discord! Way easier..
Sounds good to me! I've also linked an ooc w/ the Character Sheets however, just in case. I'll start setting up a server after a couple more responses!

Sounds good to me! I've also linked an ooc w/ the Character Sheets however, just in case. I'll start setting up a server after a couple more responses!
Also, the ccs information is pretty short, so could we add our own details into it just to flesh out the oc more?

Also, the ccs information is pretty short, so could we add our own details into it just to flesh out the oc more?
Depends if its relevant! I dont want to clog it up, what were you thinking?

Well if you want to split that from background, feel free!

Well if you want to split that from background, feel free!
Okay, awesome!! Also.. I hate to be that guy, but I suck at BBC codes so by any chance do you have the code for the one you used on your ccs example? Or can we just go about not using one at all?

Okay, awesome!! Also.. I hate to be that guy, but I suck at BBC codes so by any chance do you have the code for the one you used on your ccs example? Or can we just go about not using one at all?
Oh dude, I suck at coding too. The CS one is purely for saving space, but if you want it I'll be glad to share!
However coding isnt needed at all x

Oh dude, I suck at coding too. The CS one is purely for saving space, but if you want it I'll be glad to share!
However coding isnt needed at all x
LMAO SAME people have some insane coding templates on here and I'm always like.... valid and a flex but also, can't do that. Okay, thank you! I'll get to posting them, hopefully it'll be done by tonight for both of them!!

LMAO SAME people have some insane coding templates on here and I'm always like.... valid and a flex but also, can't do that. Okay, thank you! I'll get to posting them, hopefully it'll be done by tonight for both of them!!
What a mood, but I'll be happy to see what you turn out!! Looking forward to it!

In addition we have our resources n' ooc!

Oh my lord this is brilliant.
I slept during high school history but this RP calls to me.
Would love to take a messenger role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back