• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Blink. (near future/ action adventure) OOC

ReverseTex

Old Timer
chat all y'all want here! I'll be adding some details to this so there's a good rock foundation to a few things.

naomi_watts1.jpg

Her fame and fortune began at the early age of 20! Opening up a small startup tech company, she slowly became successful, then opting to sell the company for more than its worth. With that, Carla began to invest her money, generating more than ever due to her tactical choices. And at age 25, her net worth was in the billions. But like all billionaires, she became bored, restless to say. Going off on random trips, hooking up with men from who knows where, she became child-like. But, her ingenious was still there, and she began to invest her other hours helping the world. Known for stopping the North Korea Missle Crisis with the help of her associates, her fame only grew. But recently her mysterious death at the age of 47 at a Vegas hotel has led to some unfortunate events...

hetlBMt.jpg

Rapture is the city of sin in America. Founded in 2019, it abides by no laws, has no government, and a haven for crime across the world. But with these downsides make for many more good things. Advertisement and marketing is litered across the city, any buisness, any chain restaurant you can imagine exists in Rapture. But the crime, the drugs, the dirty money floods the city, making it a playground for the worlds billionaires such as Carla Rhys, who helped build the city from the ground up. But it does have its districts. The Coast is where the money is, home of many billionaires and their toys. The North and East is the main city, making it the largest city on the world. And the South, next to Mexico is home to the burrows and construction workers of Rapture. Less crime and less money exist there.

Blink. (near future/ action adventure rp)
CS SHEETS

Blink. (near future rp/ action adventure)
INTREST THREAD

Last edited:
Hey guys so i'm thinking of starting this bad boy up, the other Suits can simply join in, and the killers are also a wild-card. So expect me to post the main thread on all three pages

Users who are viewing this thread

Back