• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Blindsided. (seeking male for this)

H8becomesyou

Hate burns like a raging fire
Hey there,

H8 here again. I came up with a great idea. And I would love to do this someone. It will have action,drama and romance. Makes the rp so much better I think. But before I get into my idea. I would like to tell you some of the rules. Well, the things that I prefer really. So, here they are.

1. I prefer to play female. I am more use to that. Being that I am woman, I have them down pretty good. Males I am just not good at. Not that I haven't tried, I have. Just didn't go every well.
  2. Please limit the one liners. I can't work with those hardly at all.
  3. Add to the rp. I like to hear your ideas to. But I don't want to carry the whole rp my self. That is just to much for one person.
  4. 2 plus para's per reply.
  5. Grammar and spelling. I am not very good at it my self. If I can understand you, then all good.
  6. Please don't just up and leave the rp. That is just rude. If you get bored just tell me. We can start a new one or whatever.
  7. Don't hound of replies. I will reply as much as I can. If you are wanting to bump that is fine. But not all the time.
  8. Fun OOC. I love to talk. After I am woman. I like to make new friends and have a good talk with them. So talk it up with me. :)
  9. Always fade to black.
  10. We can do pm's or thread to rp. Not a big deal really.

Now that is out of the way I can give you my idea. So here it is.

The King of the vampires, has lived a long life. And most of that life alone. He hated to be around others. And being King, just made that hate even worse for him. He was a cold and hard vampire. Having lost both of his parents in the great vampire was. He took up the throne at a young age. Well, young for a vampire. That made his heart cold and guarded. Not wanting to lose someone again. He vowed that he would never be close to anyone again. That only brought with it pain. And that pain lasted for as long as you were alive. That was forever.

That cabinet having called a meeting with the King. The King was never excited to go to these things at all. They were always do boring to him. With all the things that needed to be passed and worked out. Who was starting a war and with who,. But it was a thing he had to do. With him being the King.

The King would rather be out with his men. He call them The Brotherhood. Because all that were in The Brotherhood, were great warriors. And they were like brothers. There protected the race from all threats. The Brotherhood as always been. Since the vampires were brought into this world. The thing about the Kind no one knew. Was that he was blind. The Brotherhood knew that he was blind. But that never stopped him from fighting with them. Before he became king. He was not in pitch black. But he couldn't see fine detail. Always wearing wrap arounds to hide his eyes from others.

The meeting with the cabinet was dragging on and on. He wanted to be out and fighting with the Brotherhood. That is when the cabinet, told him that he was to marry. He wasn't happy at all about it. He blew up at the cabinet. Cussing up at all of them. They were use to him doing that. But this was a really bad blow up. There were making him marry. Telling him that it was in the laws. They went onto to tell him. That if he didn't marry, he would lose this throne. That he wouldn't mind. But the throne was his by birth. And he didn't want his younger more curl brother to take over rule. So, he had no choice in the matter. He would have to get married.

And so the task of finding him a wife was started a week later.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lady Anna-Beth, was the only daughter of the noble Jerth and his wife Ann. Anna-Beth was a sweet soul. As far as vampires go. But she did love to fight as well. Her father and mother always having to keep an eye on her. She would sneak out with her father men. And she would fight along side of them. Fighting made her feel free and alive. Not like being in the house and being all lady like. But she would do as she was told. As always, at least for now she would. Any other time, she was going to do what she wanted to do.

One day she might want to get married. But as of now, she didn't want that. Having the rest of her life to be married. Why settle down with some noble that was boring as hell to her? Hell no!! She didn't want that as all for her self. Her father and mother would be very happy about that. They would know that she was safe. And that is all that they wanted. Her happy and safe. But to her safe was so damn boring.

One day, there was a guard to The Great King Wrath. She was coming back from fighting. Not that anyone knew what she was doing. But she wouldn't let anyone know. Seeing the guard, she wondered what was going on. Sneaking back into her house and to her room. Just as she got into her room. One of the house workers came and got her. telling her that her father and mother wanted to talk to her. It had to be something big. If her parents wanted to talk to her.

Making her way to her father's office. He has her sit down. Both her parents had big smiles on their faces. It had to be something would make her unhappy. Her father started to tell her about Great King Wrath, having to find a wife. That she was to be the one that he marry.

She wasn't happy about this at all. Having not known the Great King as all. She had seen him in passing. And he was a very handsome vampire. But she didn't want to marry him. But alas she didn't have any say in it. She would have a meeting with the King and his cabinet. And then it would be told. Weather or not she was to be Queen. The King had to approve of her. No, telling he may not like her at all.

At the end of that. Is where the rp will pick up. If you would like to do this with me. Please comment below or pm me. And if you have any questions. Please just ask. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

H8

I'm interested, if you'll have me. Despite being a girl, I'm best at male roles honestly.... and I would love to try my hand at writing about a blind character. I can't always promise two or more paragraphs however, but I can try to write the most I possibly can.

Sure, I would like to do this with you. Hey as long as it isn't one liners all the time. then we are good :)

I tend to be long winded sometimes. So I hope that doesn't bother you to much. And 3 lines would be fine. I will make sure to give you enough to go on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back