• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blind Love CS Thread

Other
Here

Like-A-Moss

Little Lady
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• A soulmate AU

Blind Love!

Inside a reality show!

♡design by low fidelity, coded by uxie♡

In a world where soulmates exist, of course people are going to capitalize on it.

To understand our show, first you must know how soulmates work. Everyone sees in black and white until they meet their soulmate, at which point the world explodes in color. You also feel naturally drawn to them. Somehow, scientists have found a gene that predicts who someone's soulmate will be, which was then sold to MTV for one billion dollars. This created an idea for our show.

Basically, a group of people is sent into a house for a month. All of them have a soulmate within the house, and they have to see if the pair will last through the entire month. But there will be challenges along the way. For example, for the first night, all the characters will be wearing glasses that make them see in black and white. So they won't know who their soulmate is until the next day. We may include exes visiting, getting to know you challenges, and more!

As it is a reality show, some of our characters may be C list celebrities and all must be willing to find love on the show.

Please answer the following questions for your character sheet! You can include some new ones if you'd think it'd add more as well!!

"Hello and welcome to The Soulmate Sabotage. Let's get things started by telling us your name, age, and where you are from"

"Good to know! This may sound a bit self-absorbed, but what can you tell us about your appearance?"

"And let's get into the juicy stuff! What would you say are your strengths?"

"And of course, everyone has a dark side. Tell us about yours and please be honest. Only millions are judging you"

"On a lighter note, what are your hobbies?"

"And before we get to the good stuff, what are you doing for work now and what do you want to be doing?"

"Alright, now for the reason you are here. What is your sexuality and romantic orientation?"

"Why have your past relationships not worked out?"

"And finally, what are you looking for with your soulmate?"

"What's your dream date and what celebrity would it be with?"

"Who are the most important people in your life right now?"

"Is there anything else you think we should know?"

CHARACTERS
Vashti Yael Cohen - mood6 mood6
Kara Allen - Like-A-Moss Like-A-Moss
CHALLENGE IDEAS
-Competition to get to go on dates

-How well do you know your partner games

-Exes come visit

-Family members come visit

RULES
1. All the characters will be 18-30

2. Try to keep genders even

3. Mature topics may be discussed in this rp, so be prepared for that

4. Be prepared to write at least one or two good paragraphs per character

5. Yes, your characters can be overdramatic asses. Just don't bring drama ooc

6. Discord will be used for OOC and is required

7. You cannot play your own soul mate.

8. You must post at least 1-2 times per week, unless you need to wait for another rper.

9. We are using art fcs. If you need help finding one, let us know

10.All characters must be human.

11. Like-A-Moss Like-A-Moss and I are GMs. Respect us both equally

LINKS
Discord

Interest Check

RP

Vashti Cohen

Hold my head a little higher

Can't you tell I love a liar

basics

persona

misc

fun facts

• tab one contents

"Hello and welcome to The Soulmate Sabotage. Let's get things started by telling us your name, age, and where you are from"

"I'm Vashti Yael Cohen and I'm twenty two. I guess I go by V or Vash mostly. I was originally born in Egypt, but adopted and brought to Minnesota."

"Good to know! This may sound a bit self-absorbed, but what can you tell us about your appearance?"

"Well, I'm Egyptian, so I've got an olive skin tone. I'm rather slim, but do have some curves I guess. My agent used to describe my face as diamond shaped and I'm 5'4, so pretty average looking. Other than that, I've got curly hair that I dye often, as one of my dads is a hair stylist. As far as style goes, I've fallen in love with the cottagecore aesthetic lately and my entire life is trying to mimic that. I don't think there is really anything else interesting about me. Oh! I do want some tattoos, but I thought that would mess up modeling opportunities."

boys like you
    dodie

"so watch me fall for every damn stereotype"

coded by weldherwings.

• kara.png
    General

Hi! My name is Kara Allan, I'm 24, and I grew up in a small town in Iowa, but I've lived in Chicago for about 6 years now!

Oh, hmm, well I'm pretty fair toned, and I have really long brown hair that I've been growing out for quite a whille-oh and my eyes are green. Uuh, I have a pretty rectangular body shape, but there's still come curves also. I'm really not sure what my style is, but I really just like dresses, like flowy ones. Or I'll wear a nice blouse top or something, but I'm honestly usually in dresses. Uuuh, I think that's it!
    Personality

Well, I'd think that my strength are how I'm able to get along with anyone really. I try my best to be kind and polite to anyone. Oh, I also am a great person if you want a ton of random facts, specifically about murders and such-as it's kinda my job to know-but I believe that's a later question right? Anyway, I take plans changing fairly easily and am pretty go with the flow. The last thing I'd say is I'm very caring of others, but I also tend to get a little protective sometimes

"And of course, everyone has a dark side. Tell us about yours and please be honest. Only millions are judging you"

Oh wow, that's a lot of people! Well one thing that surprises people a lot is when my protective side comes out haha, I tend to do a complete 180 in terms of kindness and calmness. It doesn't happen often though. Otherwise I tend to rant sometimes, and I'm actually focusing really hard right now on not ranting hahaha.
    Misc

Well, as I've said, I'm very interested in true crime things. Especially unsolved ones, otherwise I really just enjoy being outside, especially hiking.

"And before we get to the good stuff, what are you doing for work now and what do you want to be doing?"

For the past 3 years now I've been running a true crime podcast with one of my great friends! I really enjoy it and others seem to also, so I think that's what I'll be doing for a long while.

"Alright, now for the reason you are here. What is your sexuality and romantic orientation?"

I'm heteromantic and demisexual.

I've only had one other relationship, which lasted almost 6 years, and he just didn't think the podcast would go through and was very negative and unsupportive of something I was very passionate about, so I broke up with him.

Obviously someone supportive, but also just funny and knows when to be serious at the same time. That's really it, I don't wanna seem picky or anything hahaha
    Fun Facts

Obviously Benedict Cumberbatch, I mean, have you seen him? He looks gorgeous in literally any movie or show he's been in! Dream date would probably just be a night in, watching whatever, eating snacks, lots of fluffy blankets. Just something simple like that.

Hands down it'd be my mom. She's supported me through anything and did her best to raise me all on her own. I think she did a great job, but I am only 24 hahaha.

Uuuh, not sure!! I'm really excited to meet everyone!

• tell me something nice ‘bout your favourite girl
    • basics
      "Hey, I'm Isadora Juliet Thorne and I'm twenty four. I was born and raised in California"

visage
      "Well, I have pink hair and that's what people tend to notice first. Other than that, I'm deathly pale and tend to wear black lipstick. I also tend to wear a bit more girly clothes, with more skirts and chic style. I prefer neutral colors though, which tends to surprise people, as many believe that I'd be drawing attention in all aspects of life. I tend to wear natural makeup as well. I do have a few tattoos as well. One matching with my brother and one on each arm."

When met with surprise due to her tattoos, Isadora just laughs
      "Yeah. When I was on the show that shall not be named, I would have to wear a ridiculous amount of makeup to cover it all up. What I wore and said was also really heavily monitored. But now, fuck that, am I right? I'm done with that. I mean, my style is still influenced by that part of my life, but that is something I'm working on. Ya know?"
    code by valen t.

• Miranda De Jong.jpg"Hello and welcome to The Soulmate Sabotage. Let's get things started by telling us your name, age, and where you are from"
    "Hello out there. My name is Miranda De Jong. I'm 24 and I'm from the Netherlands." Waves high to the camera playfully.

"Well, me and my twin sister Heather both have jet black hair. And NORMALLY, Heather keeps it short, but she recently got a wild urge and grew it out. So now we both have hair that reaches our waist. She's still getting used to straightening it out though." Miranda sticks out her tongue playfully at the camera as if teasing her sister. "As for our eyes we both have these deep emerald green eyes that we got from our mother. It's one of the few things to remind us of her." A moment of somberness falls over Miranda and the interviewer as that was a surprisingly dark turn for the conversation about appearance. "Oh right, for those of you that like shorter women, like below five five, sorry, but Heather and I are both 5'8" tall and happy to have it."

"Both Heather and I have slim hourglass shape bodies. We do tend to take care of our figure as pop idols have to keep looking their best for their fans. Even if we are just an up and coming duo."
    She turns to the camera, again, and waves. "To all our fans out there, please pray for us that this whole soulmate thing works well." Finally getting back on topic, Miranda continues. "While our styles are fairly similar in that we like to wear skirts and dresses. However, we also tend to wear two pieces a lot. We're confident with our looks and yeah. It's mostly our color schemes that don't match up. For those that can see color, I wear white and Heather wears red. Or at least that's what our manager tells us."

"My upbeat and lively energy." She giggles a bit before finally continuing on. "I am far more optimistic than my sister and she often tells me that my head's in the clouds more often than not. But I just think we need to work hard and good things will come our way. I mean, that's how we got found to become a pair of pop idols in the first place." Now that she'd gotten started, Miranda's words were beginning to blend together as she rambled. "I'm also a fairly easy going girl, not letting too much get to me even if it seems like the sky is falling down around us. I'm also one to go out on spontaneous adventures and enjoy as much as life has to offer. If it's something that can get the blood pumping, odds are I'll go and do it." She looked to the interviewer that was motioning for her to slow down. "Oh, I'm sorry. Uh, lastly, I'm really friendly with everyone that I meet and am super compassionate."

De Jong twins 4.jpg"And of course, everyone has a dark side. Tell us about yours and please be honest. Only millions are judging you"
    "Millions? Oh how exciting." She waves again to the audience before remembering she has to answer the question. "My bad side? I'm kind of forgetful and clumsy. Like just last week I went to make a smoothie in our blender and forgot to put the lid back on it. Our ceiling still has this massive orange-pink stain on it." She pouts cutely as she remembers their manager being like How do you forget to put the lid on the blender? "As for other things, Heather says I'm too naive and live in the world of Disney movies where everything is sunshine and rainbows. I can't help it that I'm positive to the point of it seeming childish." A flash of mischief crossed across Miranda's face as she remembered something. "Oh and Heather and I love to cause drama for the other by switching places." She smirked coyly. "So, to our soulmates, I'm sorry but you'll have your work cut out for you."

"Well, I love to sing as a major hobby. However that's also my job, so can that count?" The interviewer nods like, 'yes hun. You can have something be work and a hobby.' "Then yeah, singing is a major hobby. However, I also like working out, going on hikes and dancing. I would love to just go slow dancing with someone sometime, but I don't really get the opportunity."

"As I've mentioned, my sister and I are up and coming pop idols. Our fans call us the Rose Queens. I'm the white rose, she's the red. And as far as what I want to be doing? I'd say anything as long as Heather and I stick together. Right now though we have a lot of good times thanks to the small number of fans we have and their endless support. We love you all!" Blows air kisses towards the camera and audience.

"Oh. I guess that would be kind of important. I guess I'd have to say that I'm a bisexual biromantic. I find both men and women attractive and wouldn't be against dating either."

De Jong twins 3.jpg"Why have your past relationships not worked out?"
    "Past relationships? Do you know how little time a pop idol gets?" Miranda realizes she's raising her voice and calms down. "Sorry about that. But I sadly haven't had any time to date until now. Heck, once this whole show is over, Heather and I are immediately going on another small tour. This is just our chance at finally getting to meet our soulmate and get to make experiences we might not get the chance to."

"Honestly, I want someone really fun loving. Like they just have to know how to have a good time and smile and laugh. Oh, but they need to be emotionally strong. I'm almost always doing something, whether it be a concert, or an appearance, or some crazy publi---" Catches herself and straightens up. "Or off pursuing my hobbies, I don't get a lot of time. So they'd need to be able to respect that." She looks at the interviewer who asks about physical qualities. "I'd prefer my partner to be in a shape, but I'm not really that picky."

"A dream date?" Miranda has the 'deer in the headlights' look as she never thought about it. "Ummm. I actually have no idea. Maybe just a quiet picnic for the two of us on a beach at sunset? That way when it's over we can lie together and stare up at the stars?" She blushes heavily as she realizes just how cheesy that sounds. "And as for celebrity? Hmmm. I'd say that there's nobody that really, oh! Emma Watson. Yeah, would totally not mind a date with her."

"Heather. She and I besties for life. And we'd do anything for one another.

"Both Heather and I are trained in four different martial arts. Seeing as how bodyguards cost a lot of money."

Last edited:
dakzmyr-02ebb6e1-2db9-40f3-8666-8e9c82d0bcd5.jpg
paladin_danse_by_gerryarthur_d9tkl6u-fullview.jpg
Hello and welcome to The Soulmate Sabotage. We have a first in our show, we have a brother and sister entering as contestants. Here they are. Let's get things started by telling us your name, age, and where you are from"
Hi, I am Alexander Chrisostomos, I am twenty-five.

And i am Xenia Chrisostomos and I am twenty-three. We both were born in Greece but we both grew up in Chicago. Greek loud and proud! Wooo!

Yeah, opa... Now settle down let the good host finish the questioning before you go on to do an ikariotiko.

Would tall, dark and handsome do? No... FIne, i am tall 6ft 2in and build quite strongly, i am a cop after all. I cant be a big tub of lard. I have the classic greek brown eyes which i am told there are quite striking.... Mostly from my mother and aunts. I have curly hair I have to have a lot of gel to make look straight like this....What else... Oh the scar in my right eye, occupational hazard.

Oh please lets not mention that incident... I don't like the memory...

Yeah... Yeah, not exactly a pleasant memory for me.... Anyways, as for style... I dont have any particular style, I like to keep things simple. I usually wear jeans, tshirts, shirts, the odd suit for work and special occasions.

Oh now, i am the lucky one in the gene pool, got all the good Greek genes, olive skin, brown hair, dark brown eyes that are actually piercing. I stand at somewhat tiny, 5ft 6in and have a nice lithe build i worked hard for and to maintain. I don't have a particular style I suppose, i find whatever looks good and put it on, dresses, jeans, bikinis. it is rare i find something i don't like wearing.

Well, I am the smart one....

Hey!

Ow... Mind those nails digging into my arm.... Fine, fine... Though I am just being honest you know... Well, i am the logical planner. The calm, kind and polite with I guess my own short of charm. I am a cop to, a detective. So you know I am the strong protective type though I might not look it at first. She is the social one of the pair with more friends than i can ever have and the big ball of energy that i can hope to match and envy to this day.

Oh you... He is definitely a charmer when he wants to be if only he knew how to use it He would not be here. Anyways yeah that is pretty much right. I am also the kind and loving part as well, and we are both funny, he is more of the deadpan comment and sarcastic type i am more the bad puns, pranks and general wackiness. This is actually me being calm.

Indeed, it is... Enjoy it while you can, folks. Any minute we wont see it again. I am surprised you got this much as it is.

"And of course, everyone has a dark side. Tell us about yours, and please be honest. Only millions are judging you"
Well like i said, she is pretty calm know but i will admit... With love.... She can get too much at times. Might be obnoxious and she has a temper get into fights i have to bail her out from. Jumps into things without thinking, no risk management and acceptable risk level limit.

Tough but fair. Back to you, bro... You can be brutelly honest at times like you say something might not realise how it effects a person. Strange trait for a cop. Also in a socially setting, he can get lost a bit in a crowd of people. Gets quiet if you know what I mean. Oh with small group like this he is fine, you can see what a great guy he is but hard when you need to meet people and parties. You can also stand to be more open, you dont talk about yourself. I have a tough time trying to get you to answer: "How was your day?"

You see i am trying to hold back a bit but she... She just lets it rip rght there...

Oh please, I am being nice....

Wow... What does that say about me?

Oh shut up. And you call me the sensitive type.

Well, i am singer and dancer type, get me karaoke set and am happy as a bird.

She is really good you know. Particularly singing, she should get headhunted.

Oh shut up, i am not. Well.... Maybe little.

I like the usual boys things... Sports, exercise...

He is a big old nerd. Video games, comic books... I think i saw him with a manga once. Can you imagine a guy, a hard-boiled cop, like this interested in all of that.

Thanks, Xenia... You like some of those stuff as well you know. Also I am a good cook, i love cooking. Anything, greek, french, italian, i like to learn, i like to cook and eat.

As i said am a detective. Tough, dark job but I love it... Locking up the bad guys and making them look like idiot when they think the are so smart.

My big hero. I am a bartender in a local club, I like it fine, good for someone social as me not something i want to do for the rest of my life. I am not sure though...

I aim able to have.... "Fun" with both genders, but romantically I find myself more interested in other women. I think the call it bisexual homoromantic.

Well, all these titles nowadays about sexuality... It has become so complicated. I like to keep it simple. Just a pure blooded straight guy.

I think Xenia touched on this already. I just find it hard to meet people that is. Haven't had many people and the attempts of dating varied in success and length but dont last long. Maybe it is the oneness thing, i dont really know.

I am a similar way. I had a few partners but nothing long term, i think i lose interest to soon.

We discussed this a little as we were coming here. We have our different likes in terms of appearance, i like red heads, she prefers blonds and so on. But we both agreed thought, that we seem to want something like what we have with each other. Our opposites to help balance out our negative qualities. Push me to be more open and spontaneous and for her to reel her in and stop her from getting over her head.

Oh celebrity...I... I don't know I want to mention that. However dream date, I am traditional guy, cook you up a dinner, eat chat, maybe catch a film or series.

Coward! He said date not evening with the misses. Oh what I am I going to do with you... Oh well, Who doesn't like a Scarlet Johansson or Anne Hathaway. So may dream dates... Date, I like a night out date, drinks, dancing, karaoke and to wake up hangover with her in the morning. Not remembering a thing... Ah heaven..

Right now its mostly each other. Family first after all especially when you dont have a girl to distract you. We also have family back in Greece we support and such.

Last edited:
"Hello and welcome to The Soulmate Sabotage. Let's get things started by telling us your name, age, and where you are from"1620679935447.png
"Hello my name is Aron Pan and I am 23 year's old and I am from LA long beach city.
When I say it was rough I mean ROUGH to live out there.
There was a lot of violence where I can from and alot of poor people lived there.
And so you can say that this was a city of crime. "
"Well I have jet black hair, blue eye's and I like wearing grey T-shirts.
I also like wearing hat's I even got my own collection.
But for some reason i'm not fond of wearing jacket's cause they never keep me warm most of the time.
And well im 6'4" "

"I say my strength is I have a lot of patience and my puns are un-BEAR-able.
But I also can break up fight's.Yeah its a strange thing to have but I was always able to do that.

And well this is sorta embarrassing I also sing a little bit but I think im good at it."
"Well when I get mad I tend to start fight's and start breaking thing's.
I also have a criminal history where I stole a lot of things from where I from.
But I had to do what I had to so I can survive.

" I was always good at drawing ever since I was 5 I think so that would be my 1st hobby.
I also collect hat's for some reason but I just cant help it sometime's and It makes me happy.
And my last hobby would be that I box for a living. Yes I know I send people to the hospital sometimes
but I do send them gift's to say sorry.

"I am a boxer right now and I really want to be an animator.
Some people ask me if you want to be an animator why dont you just be one right now?

Well the reason for that is because I dont have all the necessary tool's to be an animator.
But for now I stay as a boxer but it's what payed the bill's.

"Well im here cause I have been feeling empty lately and well I want somebody to love.
And my sexuality is im straight I dont know why this generation is obsessed with gay's though so im sorry to disappoint all of you.
And i am most likely to fall in love with a girl or something like that."
I never had any past relationships to be honest I never thought of having one up until now.
And well my parents wont stop calling my phone to see if I have a girl friend right now."

"Im looking to have a happy life where I can come home to a loving girl friend who cares about me and my family.
And well It's hard to find people like that these day's.
I also want a girl friend who can deal with my pun's and help take care of my dog's."

"Well my dream date would probably be a nice night watching a movie or making jokes with each other.
And I never thought of dating a celebrity cause im way out of their league ya know?
I dont really think that im THAT pretty."

"I'd say my family because they were there for me my whole life so why not?
And my two dog's Howard and Jerry.Now my 2 dogs helped me get out of depression.
So of course there important to me.
"Well I blush easily to people sometimes it's a thing that I was born with I think and I dont know if people want to know that
about me so yeah.I also hate people saying there life is hard even though they have it good so when I hear that I might have to tell my whole life story.

Last edited:
— itliveswithin
Hello and welcome to The Soulmate Sabotage. Let's get things started by telling us your name, age, and where you are from—
Heyo— Marshall Kang. 21. Born and raised in Brooklyn, New York.

Good to know! This may sound a bit self-absorbed, but what can you tell us about your appearance?
I hate thirsty tweets— Korean American. 5’8”. 147 lbs. Lean frame. Athletic physique. Black hair, red streaks. Dark brown eyes. Calloused hands. No scars. Multiple piercings. Multiple tattoos. Favors alternative fashion. Obsessed with leather jackets and plaid.

And let's get into the juicy stuff! What would you say are your strengths?
I possess a lot of strengths, sweetheart— Witty tongue. Above average intellect. Exceptionally creative. Gifted musician. Talented singer. Great mechanic.

And of course, everyone has a dark side. Tell us about yours and please be honest. Only millions are judging you—
I’m famous, sweetheart. Everyone already knows— Temperamental. Always blamed when things go wrong. Known alcoholic. Broken family. Lonely. The type to kill to protect his friends. Low self-worth. Doesn’t care anymore.

On a lighter note, what are your hobbies?
I dabble here and there— Baking. Camping. Reading. Spray Painting. Tinkering On Cars.

And before we get to the good stuff, what are you doing for work now and what do you want to be doing?
Some fans call me Marshall Lee— Musician. Originally part of a band, but became a solo artist. Famous rockstar. Goal achieved.

Alright, now for the reason you are here. What is your sexuality and romantic orientation?
At least buy me a drink first— Pansexual-Homoromantic.

Why have your past relationships not worked out?
I’m not answering this sober— Never had a serious relationship until he was 18. He became a victim of domestic abuse. After breaking up with the bastard, Marshall resorted to alcohol.

And finally, what are you looking for with your soulmate?
I don’t know anymore— Someone with patience. Someone who won’t abandon him when things get tough. Someone willing to protect him for once. Someone who makes him feel loved, cherished, and alive. On a final note, someone who loves him for him.

What's your dream date and what celebrity would it be with?
How can I choose one?— Jensen Ackles. End of story.

Who are the most important people in your life right now?
Does my cat count?— Grimm, male, black British Shorthair.

Is there anything else you think we should know?
Bippity boppity fuck you— Marshall owns a ‘69 maroon Ford Mustang Boss. He restored it with his late father.

1620692894494.png

Hello. Thanks for having me here on the show.
My name is Cassiopeia, but I prefer Cas or Cassie. I'm 20 years old and from America, but my mother is from Spain.

Well, I don't know exactly what to say- I don't think about it much. I have shoulder-length dark hair, brown eyes, and freckles.
I'm maybe 5'4 and I have glasses, but use contacts occasionally.

Er- I rode in the jumpers for my college's equestrian team, and I majored in zoology- if that counts. I am also pretty good at sewing- I mean, I made this jacket I'm wearing now. I enjoy reading as well.

Oh- only millions? Small number, right? Heh- mm.
I have some minor very prominent abandonment issues. I- I'd rather not elaborate too much, but I do have a bit of trouble with latching to anyone who gives me the slightest bit of positive attention. Can we move on?

Well, as stated before I'm an equestrian who enjoys sewing and reading. I've dabbled in writing and scrapbooking as well, but I'm not very good at it. I can't play team sports to save my life, though.

I don't exactly have a job now- I quit my retail job when I graduated college and I've been sooorta living off of competition fees and odd jobs since. I do have an Etsy where I make and sell clothes, so that's a good bit of a boost on rent there.

Well, I'm not sure of my sexuality, but I am heteroromantic.

Abandonment issues. Next question.

Really? Well, I suppose a friend to show me unconditional love- one who is patient with me, mind you.

A day at the stables with.. mmm... some singer?

My horse, Junebug. She's a 3 year old, 16 hand warmblood-thoroughbred mix. I call her Junie, and her seller said she's a dapple gray.

I apologize in advance. For y'know, anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back