Blind Date (ft. T.K. and Holly)

SirBlazeALot

The Dank Knight
Scenario

Holly and T.K. are set up on a blind date by mutual friends of there's.

Time

A Saturday afternoon last semester

Kazehana Tea Garden and Cafe

@Danoram

T.K. didn't want to go on a blind date. The only reason he agreed to this was to get his friends to stop pestering him. They knew he was upset about his breakup, which at this point in time was a lot more recent. And because all T.K. ever talked about when it came to his ex was how hot she was, they assured him that this mystery girl was not only hot, but even hotter. Now did T.K. doubt she was an attractive girl? No, there was tons of attractive girls in their school. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So he decided to pretend to be an optimist and wait and see.

His lack of enthusiasm for the date was expressed in the fact that he didn't bother to show up on time, he was about 15 minutes late because he just had to get one more game in on Battlefield, and he didn't dress up for the occasion at all. He just kinda dressed as he normally did, didn't fix his hair up or anything. His slouch only added to his devil may care demeanor. He was also vaguely high.

He and his date's mutual friend texted them each other's names and basic visual descriptions so they could find each other easily. Looking around the café, he spotted a girl who matched the description, and took a seat at her table. "You must be Holly," he said casually, sinking into his chair and stretching a leg out. "If you're not Holly this is probably really weird for you." he added nonchalantly flipping his blue hair out of his face. He ran a hand through it as a piss poor last minute attempt to style it or something. 

Blind dates were of the norm for Holly. She takes whatever chance given to find a potential husband-to-be, but so far her high standards have led her to very rarely feel satisfied with someone. If their ego is bigger than hers, it doesn't work. If they don't look like a prince, it's a big no-no. If they can't pay their way into the movie theater (and offer her way in, as well), they're sent home. There's just no way around it. She's basically doomed herself from ever finding the right one. Unlike her blind other, Holly dressed up quite nicely, but not too fancy. She wore a simple pair of white capris, held up by a blue and white polka dotted belt, with a frilled, button-up, sleeveless shirt. The shirt was tucked into her pants, also blue, to avoid showing any skin, because secret low self-esteem. She sat at a table for two, previously one for three until she decided that wasn't going to be the case and moved what chair was once there to another table, and sipped on a small cup of coffee. 

When some scruffy-looking filth sat at her table, her face coiled in disgust, chin wrinkling as though she were holding back a gag. Holly glanced to the side at his words, then blinked very slowly, in which she was staring at him the next time they opened. "Excuse me?" she scoffed. Her head was suddenly shaken feverishly, causing her long, fluffy ponytail to smack her in the face. "Are you my date?" After asking this question, the girl paused and pondered something, then spoke up again with a smug expression on her face, "I don't know this Holly person you're talking about." That's a lie. "The Holly you're thinking of probably doesn't know the difference between a public toilet, and her reflection in the mirror..." She leaned forward on the table and pointed at the guy, her finger but an inch from touching his nose, "You've got the wrong girl, sweetie."

@SirBlazeALot

T.K. pressed his tongue against his cheek and narrowed his eyes a bit, studying the girl in front of him with a small smile in place. It wasn't like, a happy smile though. It was more of a, I can't believe they tried to set me up with someone like this, kind of smile. He pushed her finger away from his face. "Alright well, 'not Holly'," T.K. made airquotes with his fingers. "I find it really strange that someone fitting Holly's exact description would ask in complete disbelief if I'm really her date and then go on to make the ugliest expression of disgust I've ever seen... and then go on to trash talk someone she like... allegedly doesn't even know? So really, Not Holly, I'm wondering why you're sitting here alone. I doubt anyone else is coming for you, you don't seem like the type to have many friends...?" he looked away and casually, nonchalantly said, "...given that you seem like a total bitch?" T.K. had a rather matter of fact manner of speaking, yet calm and lazy, as if he'd just woken up. "Soooo... do you come here alone often, I feel like you would." 

When the blue-haired rat pushed Holly's finger away, she leaned back in her chair and hugged her arm with a wrinkled nose, eyes darting up and down what part of him she could see. With each given second that passed during his little speech, her jaw grew open. The arm she was hugging turned into a hand pressed to her chest in clear offense. You'd think this girl would be used to getting called out by now, considering it happens on a daily basis, but... she's not. Holly was annoyed - mainly because he'd called her ugly. When T.K. finished talking, she stood up and leaned on the table with both hands acting as support, and stared down at him with an angry glare, "I. Am. Not. Ugly." Her voice was laced with a low growl, shaky even, then she hung her head with a sigh to calm down a bit, because people were most definitely looking their way... but that's not always a bad thing.

Once she was sitting again, legs crossed, she cleared her throat and took a sip of her coffee, "I'm not a bitch either. I have friends- Clearly I wouldn't be sitting here right now if I didn't!" Holly was stumped on what to say. "And no. I do not come here alone often. I come for blind dates... b-because I do those, and if you have a problem with it, then just leave now!" Her voice began to grow louder as she spoke. "Of all the men I've been set up with in the past, you, kid, are by faaaar... the worst.... I-I mean, look at you!" A spurt of laughter fell from the girl's lips as she pointed at her "date". "You show no interest! If you didn't want to come, you shouldn't have. You were already late. Any longer, and I would have left." That's a lie. Holly, most definitely, would not have left... In fact, she'd probably have waited until closing time. "Can you even afford to eat here, right now?"

@SirBlazeALot

All throughout Holly's outburst, T.K. made minimal expressions, really he only raised his eyebrows when she stood up. For the rest of it, he just kind of studied her halfway with his eyes, even yawned a bit. He took her verbal abuse as if he'd barely even heard it. When she finished he piped up after a short moment of silence. "Oh! So, now you are Holly." He straightened up a little bit and introduced himself nonchalantly. "Hi Holly, I'm T.K., but the Dragons call me 1000, either works for me. And of course I can pay, I'm a gangster." He looked over at the menu squinting and clicking his tongue to see what he wanted, but still speaking to Holly. "So you say you go on a lot of these things? I can't possibly imagine why...none of them have...panned out for you into...ya know something a little more serious? Why do you think that is?"

T.K. piping up after a brief moment of silence had Holly wrinkling her nose again, glancing to the side with a cocked brow. He introduced himself, sounding like something of a smart-ass, which pissed her off even more so, then went on to say that he was a gangster, known as 1000 by the Dragons. You could see the girl's expression go from 'This guy's an idiot' to just straight-up dumbfounded as she slowly sat her coffee back down on the table and remained quiet, waiting for him to finish speaking. Of all people to be set up with, she was set up with a fellow gang member!? Now how is she supposed to pretend she's never met him before after this? Well, she still can, but even then she's just going to end up getting to know him one way or the other. 

Holly closed her eyes and took in a deep breath through her nose. 

"O-Okay... wa-...wait." She started out ready to address the whole Dragon member subject, but then the guy's question as to why none of her previous dates have panned out for her into something a little more serious, in which she put up an 'oh no he didn't' kind of expression - jaw hanging open just a tad, eyes blinking slowly as she brought a hand to the bridge of her nose and pinched. "I'm sorry. Excuse me? They don't... pan out for me because they know I would never give them the time of day, obviously. And... I don't care who you are, T.K.. What kind of name is that even? Is it your real name? Isn't that internet slang for, like... Team Killer? Do you think that's cool, or something?"

@SirBlazeALot

"Mm..." T.K. nodded sarcastically, pretending to understand her elitist ego. This girl gave him tigery vibes. How gross. She was wearing white... but she was also wearing blue. "If you don't care who I am, why are you asking me about my name?" He asked, helping himself to a sip of her coffee. His fingers drummed against the table and he answered, "They're just my initials. Team killing's definitely not cool." Leaning back in his seat again, a small smile grew on his lips. "So I know I'm not like, good enough for you and whatever. But our friends got one thing right, you are pretty hot." His smile disappeared and stared off into the distance for a moment and mumbled, "I don't know about hotter than my ex..." He was silent for a moment as he looked off into space, his eyes becoming quite sullen before he snapped back into reality. "Sorry. Uh...look. I like... made time for this today... you got all dressed up. The least we could do is hang out for a while." T.K. helped himself to another sip of her coffee and then casually added, "And fuck."

"Be-... Because..." Holly mumbled awkwardly, voice cracking a little halfway through at the guy's question about her concern for his name. It was like everything she said was turned around and used against her. This guy was good.... and now he's drinking something. Holly asked herself the small question on when he even ordered something to drink, then found herself unconsciously glancing down at where her own cup should be, only for her eyes to gape wide in shock. This fucker was drinking her coffee! Oh, how gross! The look of disgust portrayed on Holly's face when she realized this was comical. She even let out a tiny squeal, lifting a fist to bite down on her knuckle as the guy continued to speak. He mentioned something about their friends getting one thing right; that she was pretty hot, and her expression just barely softened. Of course, she's hot. No one in their right mind would think otherwise. I guess this T.K. isn't as sick as she'd assumed - He just looks it. At the comparison to his ex, however... At the comparison... to his ex... Holly went limp. Her shoulders slumped and she sucked on her upper lip with a pair of eyes that said she was done. There's absolutely no way. No possible way... that someone willing to go out with him is better-looking than Holly-Fucking-Radcliffe. She didn't say anything, though, and instead took into consideration the emotion displayed in his distant gaze. 

It's not like she was feeling bad for him, but she can relate to the lonely feeling of a break-up... Ugly people can love too. Holly just knew this guy's former girlfriend wasn't prettier than her. Or... if she didn't tell herself that, she'd become very frustrated and have to find out who this sexy ex is. Once T.K. finished speaking, stating they could at least hang out for a bit, the girl forced a smile and straightened her posture. Clearing her throat, she started, "W-Well, I don't know about the whole... your 'Ex' being ho-hotter than me, but-" then came the sudden 'And fuck', causing her to cut short what she was about to say and just stare. Slowly, and awkwardly, she licked her lips while averting her gaze elsewhere. "To think she would allow someone like you into the gang." Holly stood up, kicking into her state of heightened presence so to better hold his attention, and pointed at the guy, her free hand planted firmly on her hip, "If you think I would ever hand down my innocence to someone like you, you're very wrong. Not just that, but mental- Seriously ill." She crossed her arms. "I will grant your wish to hang out with me, however... but you best buy me another drink."

@SirBlazeALot

T.K. leaned back, unable to avert his gaze from Holly, which was strange because he often looked away from people when he was talking to them or they to him. And again, it's not like she was as hot as his ex, it's not like she was so hot he couldn't look away from her. This was weird. But kinda funny because she was totally freaking out about the whole casual sex offer.

"I was totally joking about fucking. Really though, you're a virgin?" He asked, tilting his head, looking Holly dead in the eye as he said in his sleepy tone, "You seem like the type to have sex a lot. But not because you're like, a hoe or anything, you seem like you have sex with guys hoping that they'll call you back but then they never do and you just never learn your lesson. But see, I was wrong, this is why you shouldn't judge people so quickly." 

T.K. took another sip of her drink and nodded, "Oh and yeah I got you on the drink this one's almost empty anyway." That was thanks to him. "Can you do me a favor first though? Can you like...turn around 360° but like...slowly? Then I'll buy you another drink." He asked as if that were an ordinary, totally not perverted request in any way, shape, or form. 

Holly grit her teeth and raised a brow at T.K.'s questioning her virginity. She glanced to the side with an 'is he serious' kind of expression, "Uhh... Yeah. I am," she replied, arms still folded across her chest, hip cocked like she thinks she's something. The guy then went on to talk about how she seemed the type to sleep with a lot of guys, waiting for a call that'll never come, then repeat the same mistake without ever learning, and Holly only hung her head with a sigh. "I know what I want. Any man I decide to give myself up to will most definitely call... if he even leaves my side, that is." A scoff-like laugh was given as she flipped her ponytail back with sass, then her 'picture-perfect' smile broke when the guy continued to sip on what was supposed to be her coffee.

If he seriously wanted a kiss, or something, he could just ask... then again, would she really give him one? No. When T.K. asked a favor of Holly, she furrowed her brow and narrowed her eyes at him. Did he seriously think she would do as he said? The only reason she wanted him to buy her another drink was because... well, she assumed he didn't have money and would have to ask her to pay instead, making him look like a total bum. Now... now what? If she turns around, she'll only be granting him some sick satisfaction... With a click of the tongue, she dropped her heightened presence and plopped down into her seat, "I'll get it myself." Holly waved a menu in the air to attract the attention of a waiter, then ordered herself a small doughnut, as well as a large coffee - black coffee. Once it was brought over, she scooted in and leaned on the table with a look of disinterest. "So, how do you plan to keep me company?"

@SirBlazeALot

Once he was unknowingly released from Holly's ability, T.K. looked away. "Suit yourself." He was trying to figure out why he'd been unable to look away. He thought maybe his sixth sense for nice booties was kicking in, but Holly refused his favor and sat back down. So now he would never know unless he could get her to bend over somehow. However, he stopped caring once Holly's doughnut arrived. He helped himself to it, taking a bite out of it as if he had ordered it. "I dunno," he responded with a shrug of his shoulders. "How would you like to be entertained? I can give you a lapdance if you want." 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back