• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sheena Vant

Sheena just looked at Kelly" okay I'll let you help me" she said as she just looked at the ginger" ew" she said" well I am hungry I eat anything" she said as she chews on the ginger she hated the way it tasted but at the same time it helped her to not feel hungry" thank you kelly for helping me your kind" she says she just looked at her. Sheena just looked at her scar as she sighed" it's okay it's no big deal you didn't know the dartin Alpha bit me for getting food I was hungry at the time I got caught and that was the punishment" she says tears falling down her face" A Rabbit that sounds good I can eat anything i don't know the last time I ate anything I don't know how long I been on the run" she say as she looked at kelly's human form" wow your your very pretty i wish i can be pretty like you but i'm always on the run and dirty" she say. Sheena just looked at Kelly when she sat in front of her she was nervous about that kelly was gonna check her injury on her hand" okay Kelly" she say as she smiled" thank you Kelly your nice" she say as she yawned a little bit BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Last edited:
[/comment]

Violet Harrington

PACK: Welbriar
RANK Elder
Violet's dark eyebrows were pulled together thought when she felt a hand on her back, the soft touch made the light hairs on her arms stand up, a reaction only intensified when she turned her head to see Astrid stooping into a crouch beside her. Busying herself with the bits of the plate that had managed to scuttle underneath the base of the cabinet, she almost didn't hear Astrid speak. "....aren't the maid, what would we do without you?" The last bit of her friend's comment filtered into her ears louder than the rest, bringing her wandering mind back to the kitchen. Violet looked over to meet Astrid's eyes, daring a small smile amid the tension hanging in the room. "I'm sure nobody wants the Alpha any more aggravated than he already is, I was just the one to move first," Violet's rebuttal was accompanied by a small shrug. Despite all effort to mask the worry, Violet could hear it tinging around the edges of Astrid's words.

Turning to empty the dustpan in the wastebasket, avoiding a collision while Astrid disposed of the larger pieces, she met the girl's eyes again as she spoke...softer this time. Having only heard a collective few words Violet fought with herself to disclose what little information she had. Pursing her lips slightly as her teeth tugged at her bottom lip, she decided not to start a rumoring frenzy. "I-I don't know," she began her answer as honestly as she could. "Something is definitely up, but...." she paused for a moment, choosing her next words carefully. "But I shut myself out too quick to get any real indication. I'm sure Seth'll tell us when he knows more, or maybe even know's what." Violet's amber eyes locked with Astrids, hoping that she accepted Vi's truth. As Violet's eyes searched hers, the quiet natured she-wolf couldn't help the magnetic pull she always felt around Astrid. Her warm eyes and soft features, not to confuse her attractiveness with her actions. While her features denoted beauty, Astrid was hardly a girl to be on the wrong side of.

It was that blend of soft aggression that pulled Violet so strongly. Astrid had always been kind to her, took care of her for a time even, but Vi had seen what Astrid was capable of. Capable of protecting Violet, protecting the pack. Vi caught herself as she began to trail away from reality again, getting lost in memories. She blinked a few times and regained her focus on the bridge of Astrid's nose in an attempt to avoid the labyrinth of memories that her eyes held.

code by low fidelity.

Anastasia yawns as the morning sun creeps in through the bedroom window. Her chest hurt and she began to have a coughing fit, but that was just standard at this point. She sits up and looks down at her swollen middle and frowns slightly. Guilt wracked her heart as always. She shouldn't have gone out that night. Seth told her not to go because it was dangerous, but she rebuffed him and left. It was that night that she ran into a Daretin pack member. Probably one of the most murderous ones. He had kidnapped her and beat her nearly to death before using her body for pleasure.

She doesn't remember how long she was in the Daretin pack camp, but she was rescued and taken home. Eventually finding out she was with child...that murderous Daretin pack wolf's child. How could Seth accept her after that? She was broken...barely able to breath anymore...and pregnant with another wolf's pup...how....why would he love her?

The pregnant wolf slid slowly out of bed and began to slowly make her way to the door to head downstairs. In her groggy mental state, she opened the door and left in only her ill fitting white t-shirt and black panties. After closing the door and turning around, she was surprised to see Seth coming up with food. "S-Seth!?" she blushes and looks away quickly to try and hide her embarrassment. She ruined something else for him. He wanted to surprise her...why couldn't she just have stayed in there for a bit longer.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Kane Ryland

Rank Beta

Pack Daretin

Mentions/Interactions BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising (Kallen & Darren) Cosmos Cosmos (Jacob)

Kane couldn't stop the coy smirk that spread across his face as Kallen sauntered over to the omega and himself. "Glad to hear Kallen, we could use your experience. Plus, Darren here was just saying how you're one of our top hunters," the thought of having Kallen mentor Darren had passed through his mind in a flutter, seeing as Kallen mentioned he didn't want anyone botching the hunt. It would've been a clear show of force and rank, but that was hardly Kane's style. His rank was known, his force was known, he didn't need to pull some dumb stunt to prove it. Kallen was right in any case, having Darren actually hunt would more than likely put him in the way and ruin the pack's chance at a decent meal.

Turning to Darren he forced his eyes to darken, not that poor Darren needed any intimidation. "Omega, you'll come on this hunt. But I want you silent and observant, focused. If you want to survive here I suggest you learn quickly." Kane allowed himself a soft growl, nearly inaudible but he knew Darren undoubtedly understood. "Kallen," he addressed his amber-eyed packmate, "as much as I believe we can accomplish a decent hunt with the two...er...three of us, I'd be pleased to have Jacob join us. I'm sure he's been itching for a hunt. Any idea where we can find him?" Before the question was finished Kane's eyes, now settled back to a mild russet color, scanned the property. 'It should be Julia arranging this hunt, does she not realize we have no food. Useless Alpha...greedy, power hungry, useless, useless Alpha.' His strong jaw was set in aggravation as his thoughts ran more rampant than they should. With a mildly calming breath, not having spotted Jacob, he looked back to Kallen awaiting an indication as to their Lead Enforcers whereabouts.

coded by weldherwings.

Jacob Russel - 21 - Lead Enforcer // Daretin Pack

As if on cue the large wolf form of Jacob strolled out from a small break in the dense tree line, muzzle still freshly painted in blood from his breakfast post guard patrol, ears flickering slightly in attention to his name being spoken by the Beta. Shifting as he walked over the tall and pale young man gave a soft smirk as he stretched out his not overly large yet muscular human form, joints cracking in a satisfying release of tension before he stood next to them, one eyebrow raised. "I believe I was spoken about? what's it now?...." he mused, seeming incredibly casual about his attire- or rather lack there of. A small gleam lit up in his eyes, "Does someone need to be taught a lesson?~" The words rolled off his tongue in an eerily eager manner, a strange energy the man tended to only carry when bloodshed was involved.

Not to say he was half as out there as the alpha, for the most part he was well behaved within reason for his role and had a good ear to lend should a higher rank need a late night chat. Though his treatment towards the omega's was less than savory, he was born into the pack and although never outright stated, it was evident his half sister being in such a rank added to that affect. His attitude about her was unpredictable, cold and cruel in his own means but punishing others harshly if they were to do the same and under his ranking. Of course he'd never stray above his permissions though, that would be stupid.

As though coming back from a brief pause in thought his brows scowled as his ice cold stare reinforced by crimson red eyes landed on the small and beaten omega beside Kallen and Kane, as though dropping in an instant. "What's this pipsqueak doing? Isn't he that pussy of an glacier al- omega." It was unsure if it was completely intentional, but his flicker from almost stating the males previous high rank before dropping to a cruel smile at the new low position seemed to bring him some sense of joy.

The white haired male gave a final threatening glance to Darren before shifting back to the other pair, as though he was nothing more than a nuisance as he awaited either an explanation, or a command.
____

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Maskruelty Maskruelty

Ren - 18 - Daretin Pack // Omega

Ren cheerfully assisted in the sandwhich making process as quickly as possible, on the note of blankets she blinked and looked over shaking her head quickly, "Y-You really shouldn't- I mean what you already do is more than kind enough!" she let out in a clearly startled but well trained to be quiet voice. Though the small smile curving onto her lips as she finished up the final few slices of bread made even herself realize the thought of being warm under a blanket or two sounded wonderful. As Helen went on to talk about the omega's mistreatment she looked around nervously in case that someone could've heard before blushing.

"W-We're fine really, those of us before the new pack joined are used to this sort of things, I'd be worried for the newcomers more than anything... T-Though please promise me you won't talk like that anywhere near the a-alpha? She'd- It'd be bad...." You could see the girl visibly shaking a little at the thought, she'd seen punishments around here enough, and experienced more than a handful herself. She didn't want to imagine someone as nice as Helen going through that type of thing.

Focusing back with a small nod on the instructions to take the sandwhiches back and keep two for herself along with one stashed for Amelia she gave a determined expression somewhat like that of a young child given a task before smiling eagerly, "Take care, okay? I hope we can meet up again later!" she let out as optimistically as possible before sneaking back down the hall to their room, making sure to be extra careful as to not alert any higher ups that she was carrying food. Once back in the room she let out a loud sigh of relief and placed down the small platter of sandwiches behind one of the storage boxes kept in the room, a place most of the low ranks had learnt the food was put out of sight for safety, and so they could snack on it gradually.

Quickly stuffing her own two into her mouth more out of reflex than anything else, "Smo Gwuud~" she let out muffled by the mouthfuls before taking a moment to regain composure, slowly standing before going over to the doorway once more, sitting just outside to keep watch for the others until they woke up, Amelia's sandwhich tucked away in the breads plastic bag in her pocket.
_____

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising & (Open)

Kelly Den - 25 - Healer - Welbriar Pack
She laughed softly, "Sometimes the best medicine is the most bitter, you'll fill a bit of effect sooner than most because you are hungry. I will want you to eat some here and there later again to help with the pain. There are pain pills back at the packhouse but I doubt you will follow me there. So this will have to do for now." She moved closer to the girl and gently touched her hurt wrist, feeling along the skin and bones to see if something was broken. There were certainly a lot of tender muscles and the bones felt a little off. "Perhaps...a fracture? I don't think it is fully broken but it's too close to being broken for my liking." She frowned a tad, "I don't have any wraps on hand..." She glanced down to her shirt, before sighing slightly and taking it off and ripping it into a makeshift wrap. "This will work while we are on the move and until I can get my hands on something better." She didn't mind the fact she was now in her bra, it was a sports bra and well it was like wearing a swim top so there was nothing wrong with that. There was a decent-sized scar just below the left side of her ribcage, it was the mark that had changed her life. At one point she had hated it and refused to let anyone see it but now she didn't care. After all, scars were proof of how much stronger you had gotten in the journey called life. Perhaps she could get Sheena to think the same way one day. She pushed the thought aside before focusing on wrapping Sheena's wrist, "This will feel uncomfortable but please bear with it. Also, let me know if this is too tight, I'm usually fairly good at a how tight to wrap things but your wrist is pretty swollen."
Texangamer Texangamer

Helen Vant - 30 - Pack Mother - Daretin Pack
Helen sighed, "It shouldn't be this way...there is so much wrong within this pack that it's hard to believe this pack has managed to survive like this..." She whispered softly her eyes growing dull at the mention of what could happen to her if the alpha or any other high ranking werewolf heard her. "Also as someone who came from the Glacier pack I find it hard to leave you guys alone." She whispered as she finished making the last few sandwiches. If the Alpha's ever heard her say such a thing she would face very severe punishment if not death, for slandering the way the alpha ruled. "My offer will still stand as winter inches closer, I don't want you guys freezing to death in here." She said as Janet darted down the hall to the room where the omega's were. She sighed softly before turning around and heading for the front porch to get some fresh air. She really didn't feel like dealing with anyone else in the pack right now, she was rather exhausted due to lack of sleep.
Cosmos Cosmos & Open

Julia Shaw - 29 - Alpha - Daretin Pack
Julia growled a tad when she heard the noise but the smell of blood made her wake up, her eyes landed on Rowen and she licked her lips slightly. Standing to moved over to where he stood at the door before pulling him the room, "Don't you smell delicious..." She smirked, "Tangling with a wildcat so early in the morning." She stepped closer licking at some of the blood on his face before frowning a tad, "You got hurt...I wonder if it'll scar?" She pulled away from him to look him over in excitement. Yes, she didn't care if he was okay, knowing he would be fine after resting and eating. She simply hoped it would scar because she found scars to be rather attractive. After all, if you are going to mate with someone you should at least be attracted to them somehow. "Go wash up, as much as I don't usually mind blood on our bed I did just get some fresh sheets so I would prefer not to dirty them just yet."
@ACasualBrit

Kallen Hunter - 29 - Enforcer - Daretin Pack
Kallen shrugged slightly not knowing where Jacob had run off too. But he didn't have to worry about it for long as Jacob came out of the woods, and headed straight for them. Kallen nodded to Jacob when he approached but didn't bother speaking to greet him. If he actually felt anything he probably would have smirked or laughed at Jacob's jab at the omega. But at this point, he didn't truly care, if the food was the mission at hand he simply wished to get the hunt on the way. His eyes turned to Darren, "Get in our way, or mess up and you won't have to worry about either of these two reprimanding you. Because I'll get to you first..." His golden eyes turned to Kane once again, "I'm ready whenever Beta."

Darren Tridale - 29 - Omega - Daretin Pack
Darren was already nervous about Kallen joining and now that Jacob had popped out of nowhere his nerves were about fried. The only reason he had let himself fall to omega was as punishment for letting his pack down. He bit his lip as Jacob made jabs at him but he didn't dare fight the lead enforcer's words. At the time handing over the pack had been what he thought best, but now he wondered if it would've better fighting even if it meant death. When he had faced the alpha this morning had been more than stupid on his part and he was lucky to still be breathing. He shivered at Kallen's threat, shrinking back further from the three males, "I will stay out of the way..."
Maskruelty Maskruelty Cosmos Cosmos

Seth Gavrin - 28 - Alpha - Welbriar Pack
When she seemed to look a sad he smiled, "Good morning beautiful, I guess this is still technically a surprise! I thought you might like to eat in here just the two of us." He slid passed her walking over to the nightstand by the bed. "The rest of the pack are busy eating other than those who have gone out." He smiled at her and patted the bed, "Come sit and let me serve you! We can go for a walk afterwards and get some fresh air, even go to the lake for a bit and pack a lunch." He waited for Ana to come back to the bed looking at his hand that was wrapped and a sigh escaped his lips, "Later tonight though I'll be going out to find Kelly...she found a pup and refuses to bring it back here against its will. While I can understand her hesitation the pup is from the Daretin Pack and that doesn't sit right with me because I could tell she was hiding something from me."
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Sheena Vant - Loner

Sheena just looked at Kelly as she was sitting on the ground as she just smiled she felt safe she didn't understand her feelings as she just listen to what she was saying" yeah they taste nasty yuck but if it makes me feel better I take it" she say she looked at Kelly while she was messing with her hand she just moaned a little it did hurt" how long does it take for it heal so I can go back on the run" she asked. Sheena just looked at Kelly taking of the shirt to wrap her hand" your not embarrassed about your scar" she asked as she just looked at it" sorry I don't mean to look at it" she say looking down she was trusting Kelly little by little she felt safe with her for some reason" i.... think I trust you" she told her. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Lilac

f66f37f8c29d378ad8c9c00ace326623.jpg

I'm wandering through the familiar woods in search of a nice juice rabbit, my belly growling slightly. I've know about this woods for a bit. I had avoided humans for as long as I could. I mean it's not my fault that my pelt stands out. My invisibility has helped me greatly throughout my journey in finding a decent pack. I sniff, smelling rabbit. I get closer to the rabbit seeing a brown lump in the brush. My mouth waters as I pounce barely making a sound.
After eating my meal I keep wandering. Ive heard that there's a pack out here that's pretty nice maybe I'll find a place there. No I tell myself I've done plenty fine as a loner. I lay down and rest now that I'm fully fed. Hopefully I'll find a nice den I can move into away from humans.

Last edited:
ASTRID

MOOD
CONCERNED

MENTIONS
VI

INTERACTIONS
VI/bg]
OUTFIT

Astrid felt her expression softening as soon as Violet's eyes met her own. Her eyes followed the curve of the woman's lips as she spoke, paying careful attention to her words, and the way that she delivered them to gather any information she could-- spoken, or inferred. Doing her best not to give any reaction until she had finished, Astrid weaved around the counter to be rid of the shards, and found herself once again leaning on the counter. Rubbing the back of her neck with her hand for a moment as she thought about it as she tossed her other hand up as a sign that she didn't intent her inquiry to be confrontational.

She hated to put Violet on the spot. Hated it. It certainly wasn't her style-- using the pack's abilities to a more personal advantage, or making anyone uncomfortable. This particular member especially. She was an equal-opportunity flirt - and while no one was really safe - it wasn't any secret that she had a soft spot for women. Astrid could usually be found where ever the closest pretty girl happened to be; but this time had been different, and she planned to keep the self-control ball rolling. Befriending Violet and helping her settle in without any of her usual playful flirtation had been one of her best decisions to date. She had proved to be an incredible addition to the pack; with a calmer, softer energy that they certainly needed more of. That was the sort of thing O'Malley had caught onto, before she had come to admire the way that her brain worked. While her personality made her a good addition to their home, her smarts and this quiet sense of strength that Astrid couldn't quite put her finger on, made Violet a great addition to their little army. Putting Vi's decision to join the pack at stake over own her own silly antics would've been hard to bounce back from.

"Oh, no, don't even worry about it. I was just curious. He'll let us in on it soon enough. You know I just like a head-start to the chaos." The woman flashed a grin, leaning back on the counter to stretch her back out a little. "Do you have any big plans for the day? Monsters to hunt, governments to overthrow," She asked coolly with the raise of her eyebrows as she began gathering the other dished from the meal and went to work organizing them in the sink as she let the water rise around them.

coded by weldherwings.

[/comment]

Kane Ryland

PACK: Daretin
RANK Beta
At the "slip" of his father's lost title Kane narrowed his eyes at the enforcer, a snarl present in his words, "Darren needs to earn his keep, along with the other omegas. He was just the one in my sight this morning." His fierce eyes flitting among the trio. As his eyes fell on Darren, if one were to look closely enough they might just detect the slightest hint of empathy. The glance only lasted for a fraction of a second before his focus was again divided evenly among his packmates. "Don't die, the Alpha would have my head if I lost any members," his voice emanating his dominance as beta, Kane laid out rules for the hunt.
"We have packs for a reason, need help, ask for it. Let's go." With a last sweeping glance he turned toward the forest and trudged his way toward the crowded tree line. Kane shifted fluidly between strides and reveled in the feel of the earth on his paws as he entered the brush. Kane paused momentarily as he let his senses attune to the flood of stimuli. The sound of every leaf rustling, the smell of the bark from the trees, the presence of his packmates. He briefly remembered his first shift, the kinesthesia overload and all the sensations he reveled in as the wolf.

code by low fidelity.

Last edited:
I can't read yours either.and No sadly I don't have a computer I could just use instead
At the "slip" of his father's lost title Kane narrowed his eyes at the enforcer, a snarl present in his words, "Darren needs to earn his keep, along with the other omegas. He was just the one in my sight this morning." His fierce eyes flitting among the trio. As his eyes fell on Darren, if one were to look closely enough they might just detect the slightest hint of empathy. The glance only lasted for a fraction of a second before his focus was again divided evenly among his packmates. "Don't die, the Alpha would have my head if I lost any members," his voice emanating his dominance as beta, Kane laid out rules for the hunt.

"We have packs for a reason, need help, ask for it. Let's go." With a last sweeping glance he turned toward the forest and trudged his way toward the crowded tree line. Kane shifted fluidly between strides and reveled in the feel of the earth on his paws as he entered the brush. Kane paused momentarily as he let his senses attune to the flood of stimuli. The sound of every leaf rustling, the smell of the bark from the trees, the presence of his packmates. He briefly remembered his first shift, the kinesthesia overload and all the sensations he reveled in as the wolf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back