• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern → Blessed be the mystery of love - 1x1 romance

aurorakoo

• → 21 years old
    → Literate, 3rd pov in past tense
    → I've roleplayed for about 10 years
    → English is not my native language but the level you should except is the same as this text. Still, I will most likely have some grammar mistakes
    → A bit more info on my profile

Warning: great amount of angsty and corny romance
Inspiration: dark academia, mystery of love - sufjan stevens, kill your darlings, roleplay I once had
Themes: love, dark academia, old money, holding grudges, heart break, star-cross lovers, blackmail
Pairing: preferably m/m, maybe f/f (at the moment not feeling it)

"Allen Ginsberg once said that the weight of the world and the weight we carry is love. I have now decided to get
rid of that burden since it doesn't serve me anymore. F--- love. I'm never doing this again."

They pretty much grew up together. Rich kids with families that were lifelong friends. Other was a diplomat's and another famous author's son. What a pair. They would run
around gallery openings or be making faces at each other at those expensive restaurants where the meals are the size of a fly and cost more than someone's rent. As
they grew up they attended the same private school and had same friends. In their teenage years they made all the mistakes and rebelled
together; first time drunk on dad's expensive whiskey, first blunts at the school dumpsters and first kiss - of course - together. In
addition learning together, seeking together and sharking their love for literature. Love story that seemed to have no end. But the end was near in
a form of an unfortunate situation and teenage drama.

Teenage years are the most confusing time of one's life. And so some teenagers themselves are vile and confusing creatures. Muse A started to hang around
questionable people. These people didn't care for muse A even a bit. But he could be manipulated easily and quite frankly, he had a lot to offer to a friendship;
more money and good weed. But something about his dear friend (or more that that) muse B didn't please them and neither did muse A and muse B's relationship. It
was a night of a party when these so called friends gave muse A two options; ditch muse B or they would make muse B regret his life. Now what did that
mean? Who knows. Violence, something else or maybe those words were completely empty. But these were kids with influence and money and as we know,
you can do anything with that. And so muse A fearing for muse B and himself was left with no choice. Muse A didn't explain anything to muse B - just left him behind.

You see, in addition muse A did some regrettable things, illegal things, with these people and of course they had pictures. Something to blackmail with.
Muse A ended up with them being able to control him as they wanted. Muse B knew nothing of this or the threat that he himself faced. And that's how 16 years
together ended. Muse A was left miserable and with people who didn't care for him and muse B angry and heart broken.

Now four years later they are both in university. And since there is only so many expensive and pretentious schools
they both attend the same one. Muse A has fortunately naturally fallen out with those "friends" of his. Still, the blackmail has stayed clear
in his mind, haunting him to this day. Muse B still remembers the betrayal and still thinks that muse A left him for other, horrible, people.
The semester is starting and both muse A and muse B had decided to give a shot to student dormitory. Having a roommate could be rather fun, right?
Consequence or faith, they find each other to fill that role after not talking for all those years.

Blessed be the mystery of love..jpg

anyway... and they were roommates!!?!?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back