Anime & Manga BLEACH: Thousand-Year Blood War

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

I can't be the only one excited about the fact that the anime finally returns next month in October. I think I've been waiting since High school, lol.

Also, Crunchyroll put up all the openings a while back on YouTube:

Even if you didn't like bleach, their theme songs and those of Naruto and One Piece were above the rest in the 2000s in my opinion.

Never been a huge Bleach guy, but I'm glad it's finally getting a proper ending! Shonen Jump really screwed the author over in regards to the ending. Sad to see someone's life's work abruptly ended for no reason

Never been a huge Bleach guy, but I'm glad it's finally getting a proper ending! Shonen Jump really screwed the author over in regards to the ending. Sad to see someone's life's work abruptly ended for no reason
I am not familiar with the reason why it ended in the last to begin with. Could you explain more or send some links over so I can read on it?

I am not familiar with the reason why it ended in the last to begin with. Could you explain more or send some links over so I can read on it?
I'll try and find the exact reasoning, but from what I remember Bleach wasn't doing as well as it used to, essentially it wasn't competing with Naruto and One Piece, and Shonen Jump gave the creator a few chapters to wrap things up. And I believe the anime wasn't far behind.

I'm one of those who thinks that Bleach could've ended with the Soul Society Arc and everything else felt like it just dragged it on. But the art remained superb and the character designs for the Quincies are <3.

I'm one of those who thinks that Bleach could've ended with the Soul Society Arc and everything else felt like it just dragged it on. But the art remained superb and the character designs for the Quincies are <3.

Right!?!

I've always had a love-hate relationship with the show myself, but despite my gripes with it, I was still always drawn to it. Even tho the TYBW was trash imo, I'm excited to see Bleach again and perhaps it'll get the resurgence it needs.

I've always had a love-hate relationship with the show myself, but despite my gripes with it, I was still always drawn to it. Even tho the TYBW was trash imo, I'm excited to see Bleach again and perhaps it'll get the resurgence it needs.

I'm hoping it turns out good :O!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back