• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bleach: Task Force Red OCC

Should this be in an Alternate universe?

• Yes an Alternate verse where the canon never happened.

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No, it should be the canon just in the far future

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
My apologies for beign so late in getting my character finished. Between things out of my control keeping me from writing and ideas changing, it took me a lot longer than I had originally intended to get my character finished. πŸ˜… With that being said, hopefully you guys enjoy my boy Jaakuna! :)

My apologies for beign so late in getting my character finished. Between things out of my control keeping me from writing and ideas changing, it took me a lot longer than I had originally intended to get my character finished. πŸ˜… With that being said, hopefully you guys enjoy my boy Jaakuna! :)
I love him. And his experience with Shunsui will be a huge boon as Shunsui and Bigoro go way back and as such your dude will be uniquely geared to deal with the big guy. Furthermore your Zanpakuto is unique and very awesome. 10/10

definitely a frontline human boomstick.

Sorry for being so late it’s been a very busy past 24 hours. I finally got to a slow point and will be starting the main page for this off. I will be typing for the next hour or so. Let me know if you all have any final questions before I kick this rodeo off.

I love him. And his experience with Shunsui will be a huge boon as Shunsui and Bigoro go way back and as such your dude will be uniquely geared to deal with the big guy. Furthermore your Zanpakuto is unique and very awesome. 10/10

definitely a frontline human boomstick.
Heh thanks man! I almost scrapped it entirely the other night, but found a groove for the Zanpakuto, so I went with it.

And yes, frontlines in the sense that if he pranks too much, ya can just punish him by putting him on the frontlines πŸ˜‚

Jaakuna matata~

What a wonderful phraaaase~!

Task Force Red Combat Effectiveness and Readiness Report

Reported and Assessed by Lieutenant Shihouin

Natsuko Jaakuna (Div 8, Seat 5th):

Jaakuna-san is moderately combat capable and is accepted with confidence into Task Force Red (TFR) by I, Lt. Shihouin. Jaakuna-san's personality is likely to improve team moral, however lack of discipline and carelessness should be managed and is likely to weaken overall Task Force discipline and cohesion. Solid overall seat-level Shingami abilities are noted. I recommend that Jaakuna-san be supervised by higher seated and trusted Task Force members and placed in mid-front range formation within view and range of leadership authority.

1) Natsuko Jaakuna should be allowed to improve team charisma, however must be well supervised and advised against lowering unit discipline and cohesion. I will monitor Jaakuna-san's dynamic within the Task Force and likely heavily discipline when insubordination lines are crossed and heavily rewards acts of discipline and responsibility initiative. Additionally I will require that Jaakuna-san's be partnered with or mentored by a responsible Task Force member.

Ok it took me forever to get around to it but finally I have got us ready.

Get those amazing Shinigami tails to the rendezvous point and let’s get going into the great unknown shall we?

MocaPoka MocaPoka natsukashii natsukashii Orikanyo Orikanyo AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy Mythral Mythral VermilionBird VermilionBird

Whoop, Hide is in, and having a lovely time.

Jaakuna's "never knowing when to stop with the wit" habit is in full bloom~

At least we don't have a whole cast of stiff as boards folks.

I love that everyone has their own distinctive personality. Definitely reminds me of the characters from the anime in how they all stood out on their own. Ngl though, I'm channeling my inner-Ikkaku for Jaakuna πŸ˜‚

Sorry for keeping it short, currently dealing with a bit of a wrist injury so I can only type with 1 hand :P But at least I got something up.

Is anyone planning on posting in the next few hours? If not I can post to respond to the people that showed up to the formation.

Is anyone planning on posting in the next few hours? If not I can post to respond to the people that showed up to the formation.
If you want you can steer us forward. Players who don’t get a post up can be autopilots after all there are five members of our team who don’t even have a name yet. They can take the back flank positions. And the others can be assumed to be in the proper position after all with Yamamoto there it doesn’t make much sense for someone to be openly confrontational. I’ll send you information on the portal process and such if you want or you can just guide us through and I’ll have the very next post be me dropping us in the new world.

Ehhh. I don't want to progress the plot forward or anything like that. It would just be responding to people and flavor text.

But I'll want till morning for me. (Coughdrinkingrightnowcough)

oh so it's free time? thought we show up and get scooped up, aight, who wants some god damn tea?

Oh that sounds like fun! Don't think I've heard of Kingdom Death, though. What's that like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back