• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bleach: Task Force Red OCC

Should this be in an Alternate universe?

• Yes an Alternate verse where the canon never happened.

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No, it should be the canon just in the far future

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Mythral Mythral epic character I love the researchers cool collected demeanor. The only critique I really have is that he would’ve been recommended or outright chosen for the task forces. It’s not really something one volunteers for but I do have a loophole to that. He could be one of the researchers who helped design the portal to the strange dimension the attacking creatures came from. That would basically make the team need you to be able to return later which means Mayuri would definitely send you. :D

TheForce TheForce

I've got a work in progress CS up, the history and picture are missing but I thought it was worth getting what I had up for you to see cause the zanpakuto is maybe a little... extra. I wanted to know sooner if I need to make some modifications or look at other ideas which I'm happy to do if necessary.

Mythral Mythral epic character I love the researchers cool collected demeanor. The only critique I really have is that he would’ve been recommended or outright chosen for the task forces. It’s not really something one volunteers for but I do have a loophole to that. He could be one of the researchers who helped design the portal to the strange dimension the attacking creatures came from. That would basically make the team need you to be able to return later which means Mayuri would definitely send you. :D
Huh, I was sure I had written that he had been chosen, but my bird brain has done stranger things before.

Smol boi is being made, soon done backsyory.

Huh, I was sure I had written that he had been chosen, but my bird brain has done stranger things before.
No problems it wasn’t the biggest issue just a continuity thing. We could even have Captain Mayuri recommend you if you’d like.

Wonderful. I think the tiny one could be a fun contrast to the Big Boi Bigoro.
My brain went many ways when making smol boi.

I decided on being a possibly very litteral ray of sunshine.

It started with:

Yep, big ol ball of smiles and happy, he will go great amongst the supportive fo-

Brain: Squad eleven.

Why?

Brain: Sun is a ever present demanding force that cuts the darkness and burns the weak equally.

And now we are here.

My brain went many ways when making smol boi.

I decided on being a possibly very litteral ray of sunshine.

It started with:

Yep, big ol ball of smiles and happy, he will go great amongst the supportive fo-

Brain: Squad eleven.

Why?

Brain: Sun is a ever present demanding force that cuts the darkness and burns the weak equally.

And now we are here.
I love the sound of it. Strong Yachiru vibes.

So I've been giving my character some more thought and I might be leaning in the "loveable idiot" major Armstrong from fma route. 🤔 Not sure about which squad he might fit into, though.

So I've been giving my character some more thought and I might be leaning in the "loveable idiot" major Armstrong from fma route. 🤔 Not sure about which squad he might fit into, though.
My tummy says Eight. I’d listen to it my entire life has been following its direction and I’m a fairly successful man.

My tummy says Eight. I’d listen to it my entire life has been following its direction and I’m a fairly successful man.
After doing some additional research, I have deduced that The Eighth Division is a perfect fit for my unnamed himbo-like shinigami! 😁

So long as we don't have any more of those FILTHY DEATH WIZARDS

Hidetaka Shimonomura Orikanyo Orikanyo
Akairo Bokao Mythral Mythral
Ito Hirai VermilionBird VermilionBird

you guys are all accepted welcome aboard.

AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy a few questions about your WIP. Did you need any help? By unranked I assume that means they are just an “average” Shinigami

MocaPoka MocaPoka Will be our squad leader, her Lieutenant character will be done soonish and will be leading us into this mysterious new world.

Akairo & Ito, You two are old enough that the 6 year Shinigami program could have been completed and you could’ve been a soul reapers for up to 20 years prior to the Vasto Lordes attack. If that is indeed the case then you would likely have known of Bigoro in his days as a captain. More important than that however is the assault in general how did your characters handle that? Akairo in particular would have known Bigoro’s late Wife Karin who was the second seat at the time and was killed in the conflict with a research team.

Hidetaka on the other hand likely would have a bit more of a personal knowledge of Bigoro as in his captain day he was a frequent sparring partner for Kenpachi. It’s entirely likely that he could’ve also helped Hidetaka test some of his moves as he was always and is still known for being a total brick of a man who kinda likes getting knocked around so the two can have some friendly interactions in their past if you want.

if nothing else all of our characters have at least spent the last week training together and getting to know one another. I strongly encourage you all to think about how your characters might know one another and how they have interacted together.

a few questions about your WIP. Did you need any help? By unranked I assume that means they are just an “average” Shinigami

Yeah more or less, my thinking was that Ren was assigned to squad 6 under Byakuya in the hopes that the disciplined environment would teach her some restraint and discipline, this hasn't happened at all and so she clashes frequently with her superior and the overall atmosphere of the division: as a sresullt she's been held back from any kind of promotion despite being relatively strong: a state of affairs she resents greatky. I don't think I need any help, I just need to sit down and write it mostly, though any input is always appreciated.

Yeah more or less, my thinking was that Ren was assigned to squad 6 under Byakuya in the hopes that the disciplined environment would teach her some restraint and discipline, this hasn't happened at all and so she clashes frequently with her superior and the overall atmosphere of the division: as a sresullt she's been held back from any kind of promotion despite being relatively strong: a state of affairs she resents greatky. I don't think I need any help, I just need to sit down and write it mostly, though any input is always appreciated.
Nope that seems perfectly fine to me nothing to add. Just a heads up we will be starting soon so try and be ready by tomorrow afternoon

Akairo & Ito, You two are old enough that the 6 year Shinigami program could have been completed and you could’ve been a soul reapers for up to 20 years prior to the Vasto Lordes attack. If that is indeed the case then you would likely have known of Bigoro in his days as a captain. More important than that however is the assault in general how did your characters handle that? Akairo in particular would have known Bigoro’s late Wife Karin who was the second seat at the time and was killed in the conflict with a research team.
TheForce TheForce Yes, Ito will have known that Bigoro was once a captain. She's very hung up on following convention, so a captain losing their rank for any reason would have been shocking enough to stick in her mind.

As for the Vasto Lordes attack, Ito was an unseated weakling without even a Shikai at a time, but her adoptive brother Jinsuke was a seated Shinigami (I haven't decided what seat or division) who was one of the first to respond to the attack but died in the fight. Maybe Jinsuke was one of Bigoro's officers in the 5th but didn't survive the fight?

if nothing else all of our characters have at least spent the last week training together and getting to know one another. I strongly encourage you all to think about how your characters might know one another and how they have interacted together.
Mythral Mythral Ito would appreciate Akairo's professionalism if nothing else. I don't know that anything would've come up in their week-long training that clues her in to his flexible morals, lol.

AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy Ito values politeness, so she wouldn't like Ren for her personality, but would also be worried about an unseated Shinigami joining the task force. Not in a dismissive "weaklings shouldn't come along" sort of way but more like "this mission could be extremely dangerous and earning a rank is proof of your ability to navigate mortal peril", but maybe Ito doesn't state that properly at their first meeting.

Orikanyo Orikanyo His sunny personality would be refreshing to Ito, but she'd be disappointed and saddened by any bad-mouthing of Kidō since that's one of her best areas. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back