• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bleach: Shattered World (AU)

C
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Hanarei

Rawr-ness
oLKL0cg.png

Brief Synapses

The Soul King is Dead.

It was that very event that lead to the very foundations of the world to start to shake and crumble. What was once separate worlds began to shift as chaos took hold forcing all planes of existence to violently clash together as one. What was once earth now thrown in disarray as the Spirit World and Hueco Mundo were forced into the same existence. The land was torn assunder as everything was scrambled together in a broken mess. What was once a city could be a desolate wasteland or a large lake the residence of what was once the 3rd division barracks. Souls, Humans, and Hallows were all forced into the same world now shattered and in isolated pockets. There was little rhyme or reason to where things were... only chaos.

The End was 8 years ago.

Humans and Souls now live together struggling to get by. With the world left isolated off from each other and so many people being tossed together it forced technology to in some part regress. Since the worlds merged more humans have started to gain the ability to see Souls. Hallows now freely stalk the world attempting to feed where they can no longer able to sustain themselves in their own world only furthering their desperation to consume. With the Soul King dead the cycle of rebirth is broken. Now only emptiness awaits those who perish... said to be trapped in an eternal empty limbo for the rest of existence. As chaos ensues and the threat of true entropy threatening to take over the world, will life even exist in the world in the next decade?

So what is it all about?

With a general establishment of the setting at hand its onto the general gist of what I am leaning for with this pitch! The idea of the roleplay is a focus on a particular section of the world of which civilization still in part exists with a mixture of both humans and souls living together. With everyone scattered things like the Gotei 13 and central are defunct as well as government in general with a new sort of government structure taking place in each location if not a complete state of anarchy in other areas. The constant threat of the Hallows starved for Reitsu living at the doorstep being a constant problem. Shinigami, Quincy, Fullbringer, or Enhanced Humans would likely be put to work together to try and protect the helpless Humans and Souls while trying to figure a way to fix an otherwise chaotic world after the worlds merged.

If interested feel free to say something or suggest anything you want or ask questions! I'm mostly wanting to gauge interest and see generally what people feel about the setting being one that can better allow say a Shinigami and a Quincy to work together with the typical groups thrown into disarray.

The king is dead?

Long live the king!

ayyyyy how's it goin man?

...Hana? admittedly stooping so low as to call myself her peer is a bit of a blow to my ego, but she's doing all the GM stuff this time so I'm trying to butter her up~
Still makin glue and tears.

And hahahahahahahahaha, peers, hahahahaha.

So what power level do you have in mind? Like would Shinigami characters be capable of using Shikai from the start?
I'm still not completely decided (open to input) but I'd say at the absolute highest I'd see maybe a 'new or promising captain' level of strength. Its probably going to lean around about that of a 4th seat to Lieutenant as far as strength goes would be probably the range I'd lean at. People who know how to use their abilities to good extent but with room to grow or further master their abilities. Given the setting it makes sense they wouldn't be novices having several years passed since everything happened.

So yes, Shikai for sure would be known and to some extent Mastered even if not completely.

I'm still not completely decided (open to input) but I'd say at the absolute highest I'd see maybe a 'new or promising captain' level of strength. Its probably going to lean around about that of a 4th seat to Lieutenant as far as strength goes would be probably the range I'd lean at. People who know how to use their abilities to good extent but with room to grow or further master their abilities. Given the setting it makes sense they wouldn't be novices having several years passed since everything happened.

So yes, Shikai for sure would be known and to some extent Mastered even if not completely.
Sounds pretty good, because honestly Shikais were generally more interesting than Bankais and I'm not of fan of RPs where everyone is the superest strongest ever.

Sounds pretty good, because honestly Shikais were generally more interesting than Bankais and I'm not of fan of RPs where everyone is the superest strongest ever.
I mean, it depends a lot on the Bankai. There are some very interesting though Niche Bankais though most people don't tend to use those. :P

But yes I do agree. I want characters that know how to fight and are skilled, though they do got that room to grow. Sure, maybe a typical basic hallow isn't a big deal for them, but if you got a swarm of hallows your going to start to struggle a bit and get worn down.

I'm pretty sure knowing Shikai was one of the requirements for becoming a Shinigami and only rare few exceptions leave without it.

I'm pretty sure knowing Shikai was one of the requirements for becoming a Shinigami and only rare few exceptions leave without it.
I don't believe that is true. Most Shinigami don't have Shikai, I believe the requirement you are thinking of is for being a seated member... though even then I don't think there is an actual requirement, granted most seated members tend to have their Shikai.

fools

Use the first form to bonk all things to death.

be big and mighty, bonk little no-bonks

ungga bunga

I’m pretty interested in trying this out.

Will be my first time though, so please go easy
WELCOME TO HELL NEWBIE!!!

You'll find it easy no doubt, Hana, if anything, is a nice nerd.

Also, Musashi is best big sis.

...Quetz is bestest tho.

I could be interested to join this game, what rules are there? Character creation? Can the owner send me a message, please?

Will be my first time though, so please go easy
EarlyBlaringEnglishsetter-max-1mb.gif

I could be interested to join this game, what rules are there? Character creation? Can the owner send me a message, please?
I don't have that information really at hand at the moment this was more to check if people were even interested to start with. I still got to figure out all the details of the CS I want to do. But sure I can send a message if you really want.

would be interested in trying this as well

Gooooood.

Oh, so are any races/power sets going to banned?
Its probably going to be case by case. As far as I guess 'races' go (I mean its more so different groups really and their abilities) the only real thing I'd say is limited is I'd be sticking to canon stuff so stuff like Hellverse or the bounts probably won't be a thing, though I'm always open to being asked about something or pitched it. Just expect me to probably be iffy about adding some new thing in.

Power wise creativity is always great. I am a stickler for balance so if you got something powerful I would expect something that counters or limits it to balance it out. Heck even if you have a very mundane power I'd still expect some sort of drawback even if its likely some matching mundane drawback. The world might be out of balance but your characters best be at least to some extent balanced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back