• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bleach RP

TheGrimOne

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing."
Looking for people interested in a Bleach-based RP. Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincies, Hollows, Adjuchas, Bounts, Fullbringers, etc. all characters will be permitted, including created characters; so long as they are within reason to the capabilities of their respected factions within the Bleach Universe.

If interested and you either wish for a specific character or want to create one drop a brief introduction below. I am still new to this site and so I am unsure if sub-threads may be created for the specific factions' base of operations. I.E. Los Noches would be located in Hueco Mundo, the Seireitei would be within the Soul Society, and Kura Kura town etc. located in the world of the living.

This could potentially be a fairly sizeable RP and thus if anyone with experience within the community has suggestions or tips on how to go about navigating and properly setting up this RP it would be greatly appreciated. I apologize for my lack of knowledge here but I hope this thing can work out

P.S. there are no skill requirements, this is meant to be casual although I do encourage battling and disputes as there is constant conflict in the Bleach Universe. Also, the character Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez will be taken by yours truly. Feel free to ask questions if you have them.

Unfortunately it's looking like there's not really many Bleach fans on this site and I'm unsure of there are multi-threads to create each faction's headquarters even if there were enough people. RIP 😥

Users who are viewing this thread

Back