• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Genshin, Bleach and other Fandoms - Oc-friendly

Diaval

Hello and thank you for clicking this post!

As the title already suggests i am currently looking for some partners in crime ;)

I have tons of ideas and characters i would love to use, but am also always open for new ideas! The fandom you are interested in isnt listed but you have an cool idea for it ? Just send me a message, maybe i, familiar with it!

i dont have many 'rules' when it comes to rps as i belive restrictions just kill the fun , but there are a few things i would still like to mention:

- be at least 18+ . I am 25 and just dont feel comfortable writing with someone who is much younger, sorry.

-Very Oc friendly. I love creating new and unique characters and hearing about yours! If you prefer writing canon characters only, thats of course also fine and compleately up to you but i will stick to ocs for the most part

- I dont ghost ; should i be absent for longer or cant reply as frequently i would tell you in advance. Should i ever not respond for a few days , just send me another message ! i wont bite ....maybe XD

-I can write anything from 2-3 paragraphes to a whole page, depending on my rp partner

Fandoms I am currently interested in :

-Genshin Impact ( yes plz )

-Bleach ( always looking )

Fandoms I know and willing to give a try , if you have a plot in mind :

-my hero academia

-One piece

-so im a spider so what ( maaaaaaybe ; or any iseaki-esque setting )

-Black Butler

leave a comment or send me a pm if you are interested!

Last edited:
I’d be interested in a bleach rp though I might be a bit rusty, since it’s been a while since I’ve seen it

I’d be interested in a bleach rp though I might be a bit rusty, since it’s been a while since I’ve seen it

Hi :'D

and awesome ~ don't worry about it, as long as you are familiar with the basics of the world its fine ^^
Just send me a pm !

Yo, I'd be up for somethin' Bleach. I usually stick to OCs too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back