• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bleach rp ?

Diaval

As the title suggests I am looking for someone to write a story based on the manga/anime Bleach with! :')
I have been a huge fan of it for years, and recently got back into the fandom XD

i do not have many rules when it comes to rping, but there are some things i would like to mention:

- i usualy reply as soon as i see your message or at least once a day, if i was gone for a longer time i would tell you.

-no one liners, please give me something to work with! i try to match the lenght of my replies of those of the person im chatting with which can range from several paragraphes to just one or two

-violence,swearing and darker themes are fine. I like both serious and more random/ light hearted stories

-please be at least 18+ i just dont feel comfortable rping with people who are much younger in general, i am sorry...

- feel free to send me a pm! :')

Users who are viewing this thread

Back