• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Diaval

hi :)

Would anyone who is familiar with the anime, manga ( or game) bleach be interested in a rp?

i do not have many rules when it comes to rping, but there are some things i would like to mention:

-please be active! i normaly reply as soon as i see your message or at least once a day, if i was gone for a longer time i would tell you

-try to avoid god modding(=controlling the other persons characters or writing something that would be against the physical 'laws' pf the world the story is set in) / killing the other persons characters without permission.

-no one liners, please give me something to work with! i usualy try to match the lenght of my replies of those of the person im chatting with , but prefer to have at least 2-3 paragraphes...

-violence,swearing and darker themes are fine but not neccessary. I like both serious and more light hearted stories :')

-18+ only. sorry

Last edited:
I feel like we can exchange ideas and meet in the middle

sure:) so...what ideas do you have?

I already mentioned in the thread that i wouldlike to go with an original setting, possibly another region( another seireitei, another group of hollows/arrancars,...) , but otherwise i am open to almost anything XD I like action, an 'every day setting' taking place in the human world would not realy intrigue me for example...

This is my idea, now we just have to put our two ideas together

The current state of the world:

• Hell: At some point Hell stopped being a prison. It became a world like the other three realms after the King of Hell ascended. They say he took the Kushanada power for his own and now even they bow down to him. He has since shown the way of liberation to other Togabito who have followed suit taking the power of the Kushanada. He has brought reform to the tortuous realm that is still torturous to most. Yet for those Togabito who stole the power of its wardens, it’s no prison.
  • Hueco Mundo: All the Arrancar have been superseded by true Vasto Lorde who looked down upon their brethren who sought the power of Soul Reapers. They have killed every last Arrancar in Hueco Mundo. They are bitter and resentful for the disgraceful past hollow kind has endured since Aizen and the Vanderich.
  • Soul Society: The Soul Society has been expanding further outward through it’s dimensions. There are now other settlements, towns, and small cities away from the Seireitei and Rukongai. However the Gotei 13 have become increasingly spread thin trying to figure out how to cover the new area.
  • Living World: The world of the living has seen an increase in Fullbringers and Quincy. Those people find themselves increasingly filling in where Shinigami assigned to the world of the Living used to.
The world was already at a barely stable balance. Yet there’s one being who has now tipped the balance of the world. They do not know what he is only that he absorbed the spirit energy from the entire enriched spirit zone reducing Katakura to ruin and killing everyone there. Those who survived were spiritually aware humans who wished vengeance upon the world. They wished it upon the Shinigami for not protecting them and be upon Hollow, Quincy, Togabito, and Fullbringers for being the possible perpetrators, and upon all those in the world of the living who associate with Togabito, Hollow, Quincy, and Shinigami. They have started a faction known as the Yuusha lead by their mysterious leader Sol, they wield power the nature of which never seen before in any of the four worlds. They have grown their numbers to an army. They have launched a war on everyone and they are winning.

This is my idea, now we just have to put our two ideas together

The current state of the world:

• Hell: At some point Hell stopped being a prison. It became a world like the other three realms after the King of Hell ascended. They say he took the Kushanada power for his own and now even they bow down to him. He has since shown the way of liberation to other Togabito who have followed suit taking the power of the Kushanada. He has brought reform to the tortuous realm that is still torturous to most. Yet for those Togabito who stole the power of its wardens, it’s no prison.
  • Hueco Mundo: All the Arrancar have been superseded by true Vasto Lorde who looked down upon their brethren who sought the power of Soul Reapers. They have killed every last Arrancar in Hueco Mundo. They are bitter and resentful for the disgraceful past hollow kind has endured since Aizen and the Vanderich.
  • Soul Society: The Soul Society has been expanding further outward through it’s dimensions. There are now other settlements, towns, and small cities away from the Seireitei and Rukongai. However the Gotei 13 have become increasingly spread thin trying to figure out how to cover the new area.
  • Living World: The world of the living has seen an increase in Fullbringers and Quincy. Those people find themselves increasingly filling in where Shinigami assigned to the world of the Living used to.
The world was already at a barely stable balance. Yet there’s one being who has now tipped the balance of the world. They do not know what he is only that he absorbed the spirit energy from the entire enriched spirit zone reducing Katakura to ruin and killing everyone there. Those who survived were spiritually aware humans who wished vengeance upon the world. They wished it upon the Shinigami for not protecting them and be upon Hollow, Quincy, Togabito, and Fullbringers for being the possible perpetrators, and upon all those in the world of the living who associate with Togabito, Hollow, Quincy, and Shinigami. They have started a faction known as the Yuusha lead by their mysterious leader Sol, they wield power the nature of which never seen before in any of the four worlds. They have grown their numbers to an army. They have launched a war on everyone and they are winning.

oh wow, you realy havebuild a and interesting complex world :'D
We sure can use some of your ideas for the rp, but i would rather go with a setting we did build together ; my characters might not realyfit in your setting and the other way around, so making a compleately new /combined one is probablythe way to go ^^

i will just give a brief summary of 'my' current world:

-There are organisations of shinigamis like the gotei 13 ( some with different names, other rules,... some might dont even have rules at all, are just the strongest shinigamis around who teamed up ) scattered all over the globe. one team of 13 captains alone would never be enough to take care of billions of humans.. Just like shinigamis exist on every continent hollows ( and their higher forms, including arrancars ; it was stated that there are some natural arrancars, who were not made by aizen and there might exist even more ways an arrancar can be created...) , quincies, fullbringers,... do as well.

-the events of the manga all took place, but were not realy affecting every other region, so even while they were fighting aizen or the wandenreich life went on normaly in other parts of the world ...

- an exeption to this would be hell. no matter where someone dies and goes to hell, they will end up in the same place

- while humans speak different languages their souls ( after they died, became plus,shinigamis,hollows/arrancars or Togabitos) will understand eachother. I figureed there might be some common language all souls initially speak ( like the 'all-tounge' in the marvel universe, in case you are familiar with it )

about my characters/the current state of them:

- as i mentioned there are countless organisations of shinigamis similiar to the gotei 13. My story takes place in europe ( as i am most familiar with the culture xD ). the organisation of shinigamis there has a somewhat similiar structure to the gotei 13 ( with captains, lieutnants and lower ranking shinigamis under them) but there are 15 different divisions instead of 13 . This 'branch' of the soul society is currently in an era of peace, with no mayor threats

- unknown to the soul society someone in the hollow world ( in this part of the world) has found a way to turn normal hollows to arrancars and slowly is building an army of them .... They are preparing to whipe out the shinigamis and other spiritual beings that could possibly endanger them , but within the arrancars there also exists a group that wants to avoid the conflict

Time to do some mix and matching

• I feel like we can definitely make my bullet point about Hell stick. Everyone still goes to the same Hell.
  • As for Hueco Mundo to blend our ideas on that one. The True Vasto Lorde basically ousted the Arrancar from their seat and place of power whatever the Euro-equivalent to Las Noches is going to be. The ousted Arrancar were found by someone who’s role the power of a shinigami and then Visored themselves. That Visored enticed the ousted Arrancar to serve him and began making more Arrancar. His goal is to build an army and wipe out all his opposition. Yet there’s a faction of Arrancar who don’t want to follow the Visored individual.
That gives us a lot of story to play through because there’s a the King of Hell, true Vasto Lorde, and Visored building an Arrancar army.

i compleately agree to the hell part! I never realy thought much about it and currently dont have many 'sinners' down there XD ; the few characters i have can definitely blend in with your idea

about the arrancars... what if both of our ideas happened/took place at the same time , just different areas? In one part of the world the vasto lordes took over, while in another one this new army keeps growing. the two groups could easily join forced and unite against the shinigamis! ( also forcing the surviving shinigamis from diffeent parts of the world to be forced to work togther? this way we could combine the different events in one story- they dont contradict eachother after all- :'D )

my 'main antagonist' is a woman called Khalida. Blaming the shinigamis for all the misery in her life she went compleately insane, swearing revenge on every living ( and spiritual) being. her 'endgame' /goal is to prevent anyone from feeling the same pain as she did- which means she wants to just whipe out everything. She is highly intelligent and an expert at manipulating people ( her zanpakutos power helps her to get into someones mind and even alter their thoughts/personality over time, but even without she knows exactly how to manipulate others for her own goals... ) . After her first attempt to whipe out the soul society failed she had to retreat , many belive her to be dead. she fled to where no other shinigami would look for her, the dessert of the hollow world. there she found an interesting individual who later would play an important role in her plans.
Syrus is an natural arrancar, though his creation differs drastically from how they normaly are formed. With the unique ability to alter the very structure of spiritual particles of his own body ( this ability later extends to his close surroundings and even other spiritual beings as well, once his power grows) the snake-like adjuchas was able to just alter his physical form and turn himselfe into an arrancar. He never was a vasto lorde or realy fought anyone, so his physical strenght in combat is quite low.
Syrus was a scientist when he was a human and still is even after death. He is not interested in a war, in fighting or killing others but only cares for his research and gathering new knowledge- so for a long time he didnt even attempt to create other arrancars beside himselfe. He already suspected his ability could allow him to figure out a way to do so, but he also was well aware of the fact that -considering him being rather weak- any other arrancar would probably overpower him and become a potentional threat.
Khalida later forced him into obedience. Syrus knew he had no chance to resist her so he never even tried- but also doesnt care too much as long as she protects him and lets him continue his research

I would love to include those two ( and others?) as villains, if thats possible :'D

i compleately agree to the hell part! I never realy thought much about it and currently dont have many 'sinners' down there XD ; the few characters i have can definitely blend in with your idea

about the arrancars... what if both of our ideas happened/took place at the same time , just different areas? In one part of the world the vasto lordes took over, while in another one this new army keeps growing. the two groups could easily join forced and unite against the shinigamis! ( also forcing the surviving shinigamis from diffeent parts of the world to be forced to work togther? this way we could combine the different events in one story- they dont contradict eachother after all- :'D )

my 'main antagonist' is a woman called Khalida. Blaming the shinigamis for all the misery in her life she went compleately insane, swearing revenge on every living ( and spiritual) being. her 'endgame' /goal is to prevent anyone from feeling the same pain as she did- which means she wants to just whipe out everything. She is highly intelligent and an expert at manipulating people ( her zanpakutos power helps her to get into someones mind and even alter their thoughts/personality over time, but even without she knows exactly how to manipulate others for her own goals... ) . After her first attempt to whipe out the soul society failed she had to retreat , many belive her to be dead. she fled to where no other shinigami would look for her, the dessert of the hollow world. there she found an interesting individual who later would play an important role in her plans.
Syrus is an natural arrancar, though his creation differs drastically from how they normaly are formed. With the unique ability to alter the very structure of spiritual particles of his own body ( this ability later extends to his close surroundings and even other spiritual beings as well, once his power grows) the snake-like adjuchas was able to just alter his physical form and turn himselfe into an arrancar. He never was a vasto lorde or realy fought anyone, so his physical strenght in combat is quite low.
Syrus was a scientist when he was a human and still is even after death. He is not interested in a war, in fighting or killing others but only cares for his research and gathering new knowledge- so for a long time he didnt even attempt to create other arrancars beside himselfe. He already suspected his ability could allow him to figure out a way to do so, but he also was well aware of the fact that -considering him being rather weak- any other arrancar would probably overpower him and become a potentional threat.
Khalida later forced him into obedience. Syrus knew he had no chance to resist her so he never even tried- but also doesnt care too much as long as she protects him and lets him continue his research

I would love to include those two ( and others?) as villains, if thats possible :'D
First how big are these regions that each Seireitei is responsible for?

hm, what would you prefer? i thought about something like every country/nation has at least one group of shinigamis, maybe several ? but for the rp there could be more or less , i dont mind . maybe on on every continent?

hm, what would you prefer? i thought about something like every country/nation has at least one group of shinigamis, maybe several ? but for the rp there could be more or less , i dont mind . maybe on on every continent?
Perhaps like one per region. For example West Europe, East Europe, The Orient where the canon Seireitei is, Middle East, and so on

sure, thats works, mine would be west or middle europe than XD

what characters were you planning to use? while i have no problem using countless different characters in a rp, i might suggest we start with a lower number each, untill we both are familiar with the others ocs? I have made the experience that starting with too many characters ( who the other person isnt familiar with) usualy leads to chaos..

My antagonist

The King of Hell, nothing is really known about except he was the first to conquer and take the power of the Kushrenada for himself. His army is the most diverse being even Arrancar get sent to Hell. His aim is to consume the other two dimensions into Hell so that everyone can suffer like Hell’s inhabitants has.

(( there was another message appearently, but it didnt let me respond to it. when i tried to refresh the page the message was gone o.o ))

My antagonist

The King of Hell, nothing is really known about except he was the first to conquer and take the power of the Kushrenada for himself. His army is the most diverse being even Arrancar get sent to Hell. His aim is to consume the other two dimensions into Hell so that everyone can suffer like Hell’s inhabitants has.

alright:)

I think khalida could attempt to collaborate with him. her true motives would of course still be destruction of everything, but she would hope a war between hell ( + the arrancars working under her) and the soul society could be a good start to weaken the whole world and cost the lifes of countless...
should we start with the villains only or add some 'good guys' from the start? both works ; the villains and them praparing their plans in the shadows could just be established before the actual plot starts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back