• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Garbage Pail Kid

Mad Without Power
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Do you like bleach? do you like exercising evil ghosts with the coolest weapons? then this will be the RP for you! Me and LadyOfStars LadyOfStars are going to be running a bleach thread as a love letter and hype for the new arc coming out! We want to maintain a fun atmosphere and since there is quite alot of bleach lore, try and keep it as simple and spoiler free as possible. The current Canon characters still existing as they would, but having our own twist on everything in addition to our characters. We would be absolutely delighted for you to join, and to those whom may like the genre but not know this specific series. I am confident that this will be friendly to newbies and veterans alike since it will be primarily focused around our character's pursuits and goals. There is also a variety of customization with all the given abilities/races/classes bleach has to offer. I have even seen a hollow PC in the past that worked just make sure you leave plenty of room for growth!.

Here is the character creation template for the various classes/races, and if there are any further questions please feel free to PM or LadyofStars for inquiry!

Name: (First and last. Middle if they have one)

Birth Place: (Where were they born)

Age: (The characters real age and the age they appear to be.)

Race: (Only established races in Bleach)

Items: (Any items and equipment your character has on them)

Appearance: (Now, we'd like for your characters appearance to be detailed. One or two or three or four lines ain't going to cut it. We love detail. Things like hair color. Eye color. Height. Weight. Skin tone. Scars. Tattoo's, body type etc Think these thing when coming up with an appearance and you'll do great)

Personality: (Similar to appearance, you won't get away with half-assing it. These are supposed to be real people, not cardboard cut outs. They will have likes, dislikes, friends, enemies. The good side and the bad. I'll go a little easier on this one, but please put some effort into it)

Biography: (Now we've come to perhaps the most important one. The biography. The history of your character. We humans are shaped by our past. Those people close to us, interact with us, and the experiences we've had shape the person who we are. What experience has your characters had? Who are there important one's? What has happened to them so far in there lives?)
Races:
main-qimg-59c8f0a7f0268d492ed1568cf56ff7f5-lq

Divison/Squad: (What Division are they in?)

Seat: (What seat (Captain is technically Seat 1 and Lieutenant is technically seat 2. Though they are referred as Captain and Lieutenant( if any, do they have? Check the Position Index to make sure it's open)

Reiryoku: (Basic, Average, High, Great, Immense. Keep this in range. A third seat will not have Immense or Great)

Reiatsu: (Color)

Kido: (Does your character regularly practice and use kido? If so, are they skilled at it? List all the kido they know how to do)

Zanpakuto: (name of your Zanpakuto)

Type: (Meele, Kido or Elemental)

Zanpakuto Spirit: (What it looks like in your Inner World. What it's personality is. Also put it's appearance in Bankai, if your character has a Bankai)

Inner World: (Describe what ypur inner world looks like)

(This is for seated officers only. If your Shinigami is not a seated officer, and you want them to have a Shikai, you must Pm me for permission)

Sealed Appearance: (When it's sealed, what does it look like? They typically look like ordinary Kanatans)

Shikai Release Command: (What is the Command Phrase used to release this form?)

Shikai Appearance: (When the sword is released, what form does it take?)

Shikai Powers: (List the powers and abilities it gains when it's released into it's Shikai form)

(Normally only Captains and SOME Lieutenants will have Bankai. If you are not either, then you must pm me and ask for permission and explain why the lower seat would have it)

Bankai Name: (The name it gains when released into Bankai. Can just be it's Spirit name)

Bankai Appearance: (When the sword is released, what form does it take?)

Bankai Powers: (The powers and abilities it gains when it's released. Must be related to it's Shikai)
d812f73038a37fcdc04f7ffaa606e8c2.jpg

Mask: (Describe what your mask looks like. How long are they able to wear it)

Hollowfication: (Complete or Incomplete. Incomplete means they do not have full control over their hollow. In the future, Visored will be able to Hollowfy to higher levels (think Ichigo) but for now, you'll only be able to have control over your hollow)

Inner Hollow: (When your Shinigami hollowfied, they gained an Inner Hollow. This Hollow has effectively fused with your Zanpakuto's Spirit and has taken that role, so this will also serve as your Zanpakuto's Zanpakuto's spirit. What does it look like? What's it's personality? Is it agresssive, wanting complete domination or is it more docile? Also put what it looks like in Bankai, if your character has a Bankai)

Inner World: (Describe what ypur inner world looks like)

Kido: (Does your character regularly practice and use kido? If so, are they skilled at it? List all the kido they know how to do)

Zanpakuto: (name of your Zanpakuto)

Type: (Meele, Kido or Elemental)

Sealed Appearance: (When it's seal, what does it look like? They typically look like ordinary Kanatans)

Shikai Release Command: (What is the Command Phrase used to release this form?)

Shikai Appearance: (When the sword is released, what form does it take?)

Shikai Powers: (List the powers and abilities it gains when it's released into it's Shikai form)

(Not every Visored will have their Bankai)

Bankai Name: (The name it gains when released into Bankai. Can just be it's Spirit name)

Bankai Appearance: (When the sword is released, what form does it take?)

Bankai Powers: (The powers and abilities it gains when it's released.)
dckpqlhjf7z71.jpg

Espada: (Yes or no. Check the Index topic to look for open members)

Fraccion: (Espard only. Do they have Fraccions that serve them? Yes or no)

Aspect of Death: (This is mandatory for Esparda only, but any Arrancar can take this. Example would be Stark and Loneliness. Or Ulquiora and Nihilism)

Number: (1-10 belong only to Esparda. 11-99 are the standard Números or Fracción. Three diget numbers are former Esparda)

Zanpakuto: (What does their Zanpakuto look like? Unlike Shinigami, whose most appear to be Kanatans, Arrancar tend to have a little more virity. Though they can be kanatans)

Resurreccion Release Command: (The phrase used to release the arrancars true power)

Resurreccion Appearance: (What do they look like when they activate this form)

Resurrección: (The Powers and abilities your Arrancar gets when they release their full powers. For now, you can only have a first stage. No second stage like Ulquiora)

Hollow Powers: (The hollow powers they have. Such as Cero. Or powers only Arrancars can do, such as the Bala)
bleachthousandyearbloodwararc_pv1screenshot.png

Position: (Heir (see Prince and Princess in Index topic. Only two slots available) Soldat, Sternritter, or Schutzstaffel)

Letter: (Only if an Heir (which will both receive A), Sternritter or Schutzstaffel. The last two can only be B through Z)

Quincy Powers: (Powers and Abilities your Quincy knows)

Spirit Weapons: (The spirit weapons that your Quincy posses. Include the cross to each weapon as well. Any other gear should be put in the item/gear part in the main section)
d49me1u-318ae3af-8208-4ba8-802f-1b7f235d8050.jpg

Reiatsu: (Color. Hell is a corrupting force and as the sinners due and are restored, their Reiatsu is corrupted, forever tinged with hell energy)

Weapons: (Weapons in hell are crafted from a special stone that can only be found in hell. The stone abosorbs Reiatsu that has been tainted by hell (normal Reiatsu will be rejected by hell weapons) and are used to increase the weapons power and durability, to the point where they battle weapons such ad Zanpakuto)

Powers: (Stated above, hell corrupts it's inhabitants. Those sinners souls and their power are forever corrupted by hell. This gives them unique powers and abilities that cannot otherwise be created or reproduced)
399ea723828e65dc750c90f4b043f048.jpg

Member of Xcution: (Yes or No)

Fullbring Catalyst: (The catalyst which your Fullbringer utilizes his or her power through)

Fullbring Power: (The powers and abilities your Fullbringer posses)
bleach_bount_arc_by_coolkat122_df68428-pre.jpg

Crest: (The crest the bount uses to summon their doll)

Doll: (What shape and form does your doll take?)

Power: (Powers and abilities your Dolls posses?)

Last edited:
Is there a plot?
We have a plot in mind, but we are open to ideas from those who join.

Without giving anything away, there will be a series of disappearances within the Soul Society. Leading to a lack of trust between the gotei 13 and a breakdown of infrastructure. This will make way for threats to grow more numerous and powerful.

I will be making a thread tonight and starting it very open ended with my character introduction and the setting of the soul setting. The first round of replies will be dedicated to establishing your character and their place among the society, and from there me you will be called for a meeting to discuss these disappearances, and with tensions high, it's bound to be good!

We have a plot in mind, but we are open to ideas from those who join.

Without giving anything away, there will be a series of disappearances within the Soul Society. Leading to a lack of trust between the gotei 13 and a breakdown of infrastructure. This will make way for threats to grow more numerous and powerful.
Ok. I'm interested. The only misstep is that that it's not One Piece the GOAT of the shounen trio.

So, this an au, whats our tag line here? Got life going on as normal in this society.

of soul?

We’ll have a few canon characters, but they can be replaced by originals characters as they are made. So it’s best to be sparse in details relating to canon characters

For the most part it’s business as usual.

so, slice of life/missions/slice of death?

sounds good to me.

send the character to you two via pms?

will we have a discord? :o

everyone should aim to create a character lower than the rank of captain. While captain characters will be permitted, they don’t allow for much character growth

Poking my head in for interest. A little busy but hey, worst comes to worst I don't end up having a chance to make a character and don't get in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back