• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bleach Partner Search [Briefed Version]

Xillia

zєηιтн νιχєη
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Meh, whatever. I'm not gonna bore you with details or go over any rules other than this little bit here.

I only accept literate writers between multi-para to novella level. I write a lot (I am well aware this opening post doesn't show it), so I expect my partner to be able to give me quality and quantity. I am looking for OCs or people who like to play canon characters, it doesn't matter to me as adapting to the situation present is always more fun than just preplanning everything out. We need to live on the primitive charge of instinct sometimes. So shoot me a message or not, doesn't really matter to me, just don't keep me waiting if you're interested.

+ I will always double up and I am LGBT friendly.

original.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back