• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bleach: Hollowed Hearts

Ganryu

Your Lovable Jackass GM
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
An AU RP(No canon chars):

The war between shinigami and hollows seemed eternal as corrupter and balancer raged one against another. With the dangers of Hueco Mundo, and the constant creation of hollows, it seemed it would have no end. However, the balance was broken when a fight broke out between an Espada and the Kenpachi of the Gotei 13. Fearing for his life, the Espada fled to Hueco Mundo, and the fearless captain followed, tearing open the garganta as he chased him down and slew the Espada. With the garganta ripped open, others followed, invading the hole world of the Hollows, and toppling Los Noches. One by one, the Espada and Hollows fell, fleeing into the sands, and hunted down like game.

A group of hollows managed to make it deep into the sands, led by the former 10th Espada, Agustín Reyes. As the shinigami made it to their shelter, they found deep within in a jewel, container all the left over Reiryoku of the fallen. It changed them, transforming them into arrancar, and empowering them to fight back. Agustín was gravely injured in the fight, but the 5th division captain was killed, and the shinigami forced back.

Now this small group of Arrancar are rebuilding their home, calling the caves they live in Las Días.

The howl of the desert wind outside continued in the eternal night, even as arrancar around helped build houses in the caves, cloth draping over it as a shelter. Not nearly as grand as Las Noches had been, but for the many hollows taking refuge here, it was a start. Atop the large stone hill, hundreds of blades were stuck in the ground, reflecting the moonlight. Some of them shinigamis', some of them arrancars'. And, at this point, unless you knew the individual, it was nearly impossible to tell which was which. Above, the moon

Sitting atop a rock outcropping like a throne, an arrancar leaned against his zanpakuto, a uniquely shaped ax. Closing his eyes, he listened to the sound of Los Noches. The wind, the screams, the flaring reiatsu. Slowly, he sunk his hands into the rock, and focused.

Pesquisa

A small 'tong' sounded like sonar around him, pinging deep into the sounds. Concern plagued his brows.

"Maya, gather the stronger Arrancar. Seems we have some business."

A female arrancar next to him bowed politely, before 'fwoomp' echoed as she sonido'd away, gathering some of the known fighters before the former 10th Espada, Agustín Reyes. He looked tired as they gathered, and tried to stand, before collapsing as his knee flared with pain. He decided to sit instead.

"We're still gathering supplies as we're trying to build this into a proper town, Las Días. It makes us vulnerable though. There are a few missions I'd like taken care of.

One, we have a slight pest barreling through the sands. It's a massive Menos Grande, I believe an Adjuchas. Normally one of you would be enough, but it's a particularly gluttonous variety, packed with reiryoku from everything it has eaten. It seems to have a core to it near it's hollow hole that is denser than the rest. Bring it back, we might have use for it. I believe it felt slightly worm shaped, though the size of a skyscraper. It would be a pity if it ran into the town. I'd like to send a few of you out to kill it.

That, however, is a distraction. What I'm concerned about is the shinigami who attacked us, where did they come from, how are they entering our sands? I want a search team to try and figure out their access point. Their recently was a battle at the worn mountains to the south. I would start there. Once this is done, I've got a bit of a secret to announce. We've nearly got a few kitchens for the town up. It's not much, but it's a start. One of the arrancars doing the cooking is talented with ice powers, and is claiming they'll have shaved ice and sushi perfected soon. I'd ask where they got the fish, but if Hueco Mundo has one rule, it's don't question where the food comes from.

Egardo, would you lead the worm hunt?

Ulsa, would you lead search for the shinigami?

I'll be, uh, holding down the forte as it were. My knee is killing me today."

In the distance, a sound like glass could be heard, and a powerful Reiatsu shook the sands, two different directions. One had the outline of a coil. The other had what looked like a pillar into the sky beginning to emerge. Screams could be he ard below in the town, and several arrancar around the sides drew blades in anticipation, forming a defense around what they had left.

Agustín looked up behind him at the graveyard of swords. "My friends, we'll make this desert flourish again... It looks like we're about to get a lot busier."

Ulsa heard the command to Maya and rose smoothly from a patch of nearby sand as though stepping from a watery pool, graceful and silent. "You have need of us then? Good."
Ulsa pulled on the wires of his peculiar zanpakuto and began idly making cats cradles shapes and weaving little puppets in allkinds of shapes an sizes that trotted around the sand in some odd pantomine. Ulsa was the only one that knew the stories they acted out and it was a pastime he had yet to grow bored of.

Once everyone was together and Augustin began to speak he stopped playing with his wires and focused his attention on thier leader ands listened attentively. The Menos interested him very little but seeking out shinigami could benefit his research. he heard his name called and blinked lazily to mask his surprise but wasted no time in answering.
"It would be my pleasure. Let us find this shinigami rat hole. Do you want us to engage or attempt a capture?" A bemused smirk split his lips at the thought of a captive shinigami to experiemnt on but it was not his decision to make. "or perhaps you would prefer just to know its location for now?"

As the scream began and the reaitsu spikes were felt Ulsa sank up to his eyes into the sand at his feet as though falling through air. Ulsa released a pesquisa Brisa that drifted over the surrounds,stretching a thin veil of reiatsu that would allow him to detect potential threats at a great distance. This done he turned once more to Augustin "your orders?"

A short distance away from the haphazard buildings lay one of the last things anyone would expect to see in Hueco Mundo, a once bare patch of sand now dotted with patches of reed-like grasses that eerily swayed as one in a nonexistent breeze. Pausing for a moment at the edge of the area Maya picked her way through the space giving the plants as wide a berth as she could, as she passed them the grasses began to sway in her direction marking her passage.

Approaching the centre of the area the patchy grass grew thicker until it formed an unbroken bed surrounding a bush bristling with thorns and studded with flowers, stopping at the edge the messenger shivered a little as the reeds brushed at her shins. "You can come closer you know, those ones are quite safe." A man called from middle of the field, with a careful, tender motion he swept an arm wrapped in the sharp whip tails of his own zanpakuto over the bush showering the bush in blood, with a shudder a flower bud opened and reached out towards him on it's stem. "Welcome, have you come to contribute to our 'botanical garden'?" Shaking her head firmly Maya delivered her summons and quickly left.

With a sigh Espina tugged his zanpakuto free of his arm without a care for the deep gouges it left, striding smoothly away his self-maimed arm nourished a trail of new grass in his wake until the wounds healed over before joining the others at the foot of the mount. "My such a large adjuchas could bring forth a lovely field all on it's own if I laid it low."

Verriel Koufant
Mentions: Ganryu Ganryu

Verriel Had waited around the little makeshift base that had been chosen by the leader of their group for them to stay at. She didn't really have any complaints or compliments about it. Some others seemed to think it needed more, while others were completely happy to have somewhere other than the endless sands to rest. Verriel herself couldn't really come up with any strong feelings about it, she simply was. It was just like with the reapers so many burned with a hatred and yet Verriel could not find it in herself to truly hate them. Hollows , at least the lesser ones were an issue for the balance of the worlds, to hunt them was what the reapers were made for. They were a tool fulfilling it's function, at least that was the way verriel saw it. Besides why should she be made at them for killing hollows when she had done the same and would have been doing the same if not for the gem. The reapers were annoying, and vile in their personality but why should she be mad at them? They were tools of a greater being, she could not hate those that had no choice.

Still the lack of hate, the lack of reason did not mean Verriel would not fight and kill the reapers. She had chosen one to set her path and thus would follow him. Verriel if not for deciding that would not even likely be here she would likely be in the world of the living. Her kind were in some way a slave to their own passions, each had a desire they followed even to the detriment of themselves and others. Verriel was no exception and she desired to figure out just who she had been before she became a hollow and what she had done to end up as one. Verriel want to something so few even cared about. She had no desire to build a future, just to uncover the past.

Verriel had been gazing out upon the sands and to the ever present moon when Maya had come to her " The lord calls?" She asked though she did not expect an answer her voice almost a whisper hollow and lacking the passion that animated others. Maya just had to nod and Verriel vanished with Sonido. She might lack passion but she was always quick to respond when their leader called.

Reaching their leader Verriell knelt mimicking the treatment the espada of old had given to the first lord of los noches. " If it is just to scout then I could do that myself my lord" Verriel said as well she could simply make any reaper that saw her forget she was there, she could walk into soul society and likely go un noticed.

Sitting crisscrossed on his cloud, Hermanito, Rey carefully held up a pile of sand in his left palm, ever so slightly inching with his right hand to pick up the tippy top grain on the pile. His eyes were focused in so much, he missed Maya appearing near him. When she spoke her message, the initial sound startled Rey off his cloud with am ape-like screech, causing him to fall off his cloud and dropping the five foot drop at which the cloud levitated at. Scrambling back up and sitting more “dignified”, Rey cleared his throat. “You may resume the report, my trusted Citizen.” He proclaimed highly, pretending to examine his nails and acting aloof.

His ears perked at the following report, a grin broke through his facade, “Oh? That sounds… Fun!”

With a swoosh, Rey zipped over to Reyes and the other Arrancar gathered, coming to a halt and standing atop his cloud at attention with a fist over his chest. Gently he dropped through his cloud, still standing at attention, and Hermanito floating up and over to be behind him.

Upon sensing the Reiatsu, excitement began to overtake his seemingly temporary composure, “I volunteer for the Fun mission!” He blurted out happily, obviously holding in more than he let slip.

Diosa

Las Dias was a sorrowful sight. The survivors here thought themselves fortunate. But in the eyes of this arrancar, they had been damned. Now their cursed existence would be filled with nothing but conflict for the foreseeable future. While their fallen brethren had been killed by the soul reapers, they were damned to struggle on in their memories. Diosa often asked herself if there was any chance that this village could truly grow into a safe haven, or if these hopes were misplaced.

The effort of every hollow in the villsge was enough to convince Diosa that there was hope. And because of that, she knew she’d do anything she could to to protect Las Dias. Even if it meant standing guard outside one of the village entrances for hours… and hours… and hours…

Diosa slowly drifted off to sleep, leaning against a wooden barricade.

The voice of another jolted her out of her slumber, causing her to let out a high-pitched yelp. “O-oh… it’s just you Maya. Yea I’ll get there in a fla- and you’re already gone…” A quiet grumble emerge from between her lips as she started towards the leader of Las Dias.

Despite arriving a bit late, Diosa was quick to state her opinion on one of the urgent tasks at hand. “I’d never turn down a chance to bring the fight to the soul reapers. We’re done letting them push us around! It’s about damn time we take back our sa-“. The sound of crashing glass shook Diosa out of her rant. Her attention was quickly enveloped by the two huge masses of energy. “Proves I should just keep my mouth shut…” Diosa grumbled to herself. Giving the gathered arrancar a brief look-over, she yelled out to them and any other hollows who could hear her.

“For Las Dias!”

e5xtSo2.png
Ainara de Herrera
Ainara kept a gentle smile upon her face. A seeming calm filling the the arrancar even in the dishevel they called home. Her long dark red hair kept tied in a double pony tail. Her reddish brown eyes glancing about giving an almost reassuring nod where she went walking past many of the lesser hollows she wandered past. Her slim form being in some strange way teasing exposing her midriff while able to walk with a more dignified posture. An arrancar that seemed to almost possess a gentle nature about the very way she went about her business. A woman who wouldn't harm a fly.

A rather poor judgement to make about her, and one that in some part she would be more then content with someone thinking such of her.

While she cared for others she had always learned to survive by putting herself first. Kindness was something that was a luxury and nothing more. You had to be ready to exploit others in order to survive as cruel as it might be. Weakness was a trait that would only lead to your downfall. It was also a trait that a would be predator might so foolishly be lured to believe exists only to make themselves such easy fodder. Honor was a trait after all lacking in Hueco Mundo and one should be more then willing to forgo for your own benefit. Las Dias stood as a beacon seeking to change this notion, but as nice of an idea it was she wasn't one who took much stock in it lasting. Like a loan pillar holding up the building above it could so easily nudged out of place and the entire structure fall and crush all those under it. Should that happen she was more then prepared to leave those she might treat kindly behind without much hesitation. After all, wouldn't you do the same to survive in a world that has all but taught you the importance of self preservation?

Ainara had kept quiet during the meeting giving a simple nod as she acted as the passive observer she preferred when it came to such meetings. She felt far more at ease allowing others to take charge after all and giving her a chance to know them better should things change and go south. She still had her reservations in regards to the 10th Espada. As weak as he appeared as one who was often deceptive to others, she knew not to underestimate him. It didn't change the fact she had doubts though about his ability to lead. It was something at the moment she had no immediate need to worry about. Only time would tell what her opion on him would eventually fall upon and if his 'usefulness' ever might run out.

The sudden ripple of pressure quickly alerted her as the screams filled her ears. Despite it, her expression remained calm almost unconcerned with this new development. Her eyes glancing back looking over at the others seeing that many of the lesser were more panicked and on guard. The others seem a bit more focused not so jumpy despite the clear threat. Her eyes shifting over to Diosa as she seemed to take a bit of charge attempting to rally those fearful as to not falter as they stood. Something that she took some mental note of. At the very least much more of a note then those seeming overly eager to get into danger.

"It is better to fight and die to make your dream come true then to cower and die ensuring it might never see fruition... for yourself or your comrades." She spoke her voice warm and soothing as if to help emphasize Biosa as well as validating the more hasty of the groups desire to fight... even if it's words she would more then likely never follow herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back