• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bleach: Hollowed Hearts

Ganryu

Your Lovable Jackass GM
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
Bleach: Hollow Hearts
------------------------------

_An AU Bleach RP {No canon chars}_

"It used to be the sands of Hueco Mundo were alive with terrors. Hollows tearing eachother apart, a strange order of strength, where those who had powers ruled over those who did not.
Those days were so much less confusing than walking across the sands, and finding only silence.

It almost seems like no one can progress anymore. Of the Menos Grande, the Gillians have been ground to dust; the Adjuchas, hunted; and the Vasto Lordes defeated. Ever since the war against the Seireitei, 13 years ago. Most of the captains fell in that conflict, but, end of the day, they won. Plain and simple. A portal left open, an angry Kenpachi {Not Zaraki}, and a ruined Los Noches.

Still, even after losing the war, hollows persist, even if low in number. Several managed to flee the destruction far into the sands, and regroup. A single Espada survived, leading the charge. Injured from the conflict, Agustรญn Reyes, the former 10th Espada, was now simply a cripple leading the charge. As they managed to enter a cave system, they found it not dark, but glowing with green energy. Reiatsu pulsed within the cave, and those within began to evolve. Their masks itched, and when they scratched, it began to fall. Those within became Arrancar, evolving beyond what they once were.

The gem, was the heart of Hueco Mundo itself, and when the Menos Grande had fallen, much of their reiatsu was returned to the sands, condensing within the heart of the realm. The gem themselves, they called 'Lo Que Persiste'.

As they marveled at their evolution, the Shinigami chasing them found their way inside the cave system. But Hueco Mundo belongs to the Hollows, and with their evolution, the group managed to defeat the Shinigami for the first time.

The group began to settle, and form a small village. With Los Noches having fallen, they called it 'Las Dias'. Humble, but a start. Much work is ahead of them. Beating back feral hollows, searching for strength against the Shinigami, and not allowing anyone to steal the very Heart of Hueco Mundo. An impossible task for even the former Espada, but this group of lowly Arrancar barely even compared to the crippled 10th Espada. Still, even in the empty desert, for the first time, hope flickers."

=================================================

Hey y'all! Gan's latest experiment, a Bleach RP focusing on the Arrancar! We'll be building back up the forces in Hueco Mundo, and later rebuilding the Espada. Yes, we're focusing on the bad guys here, but I'd prefer no edge lords to be honest.

Advanced RP, but just putting out feelers at the moment. Looking for help running it if anyone would like to Co-GM. Should be a weekly rotation with 2-3 paragraphs per post. I'll work on sheets once we have a bit of interest.

Power levelwise, we're starting pretty low, seated officer level, but eventually replacing the Espada, so everyone will be able to grow. Feel free to ask questions!

Sweet, I'll try getting more info up later today. Kinda just a bare bones check so far for measuring interest.

Considering that we're starting off at or around Seated Captain power level does that mean that we're starting off as rather weak Arrancar? If that is the case, is it possible to make a character who's of a lower hollow class? Figured I'd ask this before hand so I can have some clarification before I start mulling over ideas in my head.

Considering that we're starting off at or around Seated Captain power level does that mean that we're starting off as rather weak Arrancar? If that is the case, is it possible to make a character who's of a lower hollow class? Figured I'd ask this before hand so I can have some clarification before I start mulling over ideas in my head.
Yeah, that'd be fine.
We're starting seated officer level. Hollow can have been anything, we will get stronger

Considering we're playing hollows, if you hear "bankai", start running!

Do you need Shinigami characters as โ€œvillainsโ€ or โ€œOpponentsโ€?
A bit of both. They aren't absolutely evil, but they are our enemies for the most part, and reaction to seeing one is 'oh crap'.

As far as hollow evolution are we starting as Gillian or vasto lorde
Most would probably be Adjuchas judging by Grimmjow's fracciones. That said, there's a bit of an assumption the Heart of Hueco Mundo powered people up when they became arrancar. So, people can have been really anything. Current power level is around seated officer level in the Seireitei

A bit of both. They aren't absolutely evil, but they are our enemies for the most part, and reaction to seeing one is 'oh crap'.

Most would probably be Adjuchas judging by Grimmjow's fracciones. That said, there's a bit of an assumption the Heart of Hueco Mundo powered people up when they became arrancar. So, people can have been really anything. Current power level is around seated officer level in the Seireitei
so Adjuchas is max?

Been here for a few days and didn't tell the class? Shame gan, shame.

eww it's hana, good to see you.

I'll throw my hat into the ring for this! Sounds interesting. I've not really played as the 'bad guys' before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back