• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Yeah pretty much several American countries are getting Snow/Ice where they never had before, and so they don't have the infrastructure to deal with it, unlike other places where its a regular occurrence. Things like Snow Plows, Gritters etc are not exacly common place there i hear.

Yeah pretty much several American countries are getting Snow/Ice where they never had before, and so they don't have the infrastructure to deal with it, unlike other places where its a regular occurrence. Things like Snow Plows, Gritters etc are not exacly common place there i hear.
indeed chicago is where its the scariest honestly. all those hills and a lack of preparedness can turn a few centimetres into a deadly multi ton slipinslide. im lucky in the sense that ive spent some summers and early fall in alaska so i know how to handle it but man...texas drivers are not ready.

I mean we have some people who havent made CS's. Might be better to have it small scale than drag it out if there isnt widesprad interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back