• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Bleach] Burgeoning Souls; A Reaper's Call. OOC

Garbage Pail Kid

Mad Without Power
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to the OOC of our Bleach RP. Here is where all non in character discussion will be had and where character sheet's will be posted for me and LadyOfStars LadyOfStars to check over and fit you in proper! If you have any questions for either of us, post here or PM us and we will do our best! If you happen to find this out of order, then by all means, also check out our Interest check! Here!
Feel free to post your sheets here directly or a link that wont rick roll or wish me death in a business work week!

Last edited:
Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend Our Rp will be taking place in the fictional city of Kaiyo rather than Karakura town. it's not a big metropolis, but more of a tourist town on in the country somewhere.

BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji If you'd like to join us on discord, I can send you the link, but your character is approved as she is. You can of course add your personality when you have time.

Currently all characters are in the world of the living and you're welcome to throw your character in there as well. Right now the Shinigami are doing a simple patrol while other characters are undergoing training or having an encounter with some thugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back