• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bleach AU RP

darkfang

Hit Me!
.I have no idea how to start these. I just want to do a Bleach RP.

Lost Souls.png
~Bleach Lost Souls~

For thousands of years since their formation, the Shinigami had looked over the world of the living, protecting its people and shepherding souls of the dead into the Soul Society.

In this alternate universe, a different man founded the Seireitei and formed the 13 Divisions. Since its foundation, he had gone uninterrupted as their leader and the Captain Commander with his personal squad being the First Division. That is, until very recently. At first, things were handled well. However, during the captains' meeting discussing the cause of death, the captain of the 11th Division came forward, declaring himself as the murderer of the Captain Commander.

Stating his reasoning, the 11th Division Captain persuaded others to his cause. With his allies, they moved forward with their plans, first killing every single member of Central 46. This was not, however, without resistance. As Shinigami fought against Shinigami, the Seireitei laid in ruins.
Basically, the idea I had in mind is that the Shinigami are having a civil war. I'll probably only let people play as Captain/Lieutenant level shinigami at the beginning, which might seem restrictive but I personally think those are the roles people like playing as anyways. Then if the RP progresses, I'll slowly allow people to do other races.

You'll be able to play on either side of the conflict, though I'll likely play as the 11th Captain. I will post the character sheet as soon as we get 4 people interested.

Even though the RP is currently restricted to Shinigami only, the following races do exist and may play a part later on: Arrancar, Quincy, Fullbring, foreign Soul Reapers.

What likely will not exist would be the non-canon filler/movie races being: Bount, togabito, Dark Ones, Bakkoto.

Tell me if I missed anything.

Last edited:
Great! I'll work on putting up an actual realized plot which will hopefully attract more people. In the mean time, what sort of character were you thinking of playing? Like, personality-wise. I also wouldn't mind people reserving captain slots here if you want to do that or discussing zanpakuto powers.

I was thinking of a captain with a zanpakuto created with the Egyptian goddess Sekhmet in mind. So lots of destructive AOEs.

Neat. Glad to have you on board. I just updated the starter with a short synopsis. Please let me know what you think and if you had any questions.

Could I reserve a captain or lieutenant spot maybe? And I have an idea for the sort of character I’d like to play as, here is the prompt.

•A young prodigy who started as a lieutenant for a separate division. Able to release his bankai early on, he easily excelled through the ranks. At first, he was mostly skilled in Hakuda and Kidō due to his unusually high spiritual pressure. After an incident, he soon started to feel more in tune with the healing side of the Soul Society. After this, he moved divisions with permission from the higher ups and became the captain/lieutenant of the 4th or ‘relief’ division.•

This is my idea for my character, but if you’re unsure about it I can always think up something new! Sorry if the personality thing is sort of long- I just wanted to go a little more into depth.

Well, the only slots I'm opening to start with are Captain/Lieutenant. So yes.

Your character idea seems perfectly fine to me. I actually do want to focus on a "new generation" of captains for this type of thing.

I’m glad to hear! I’d rather my character be a captain, but if there’s too much captain places filled out I’m not opposed to being a lieutenant.

Ah, this civil war idea sounds so interesting I’m excited to see what comes of it.

Id be up for giving it a shot. Bouncing around concepts for a Captain at the moment, Are the Divisions Roles/Themes the same in this AU? ie 11th was the fighting one etc?

Sweet! I'll post character sheets tonight.

Id be up for giving it a shot. Bouncing around concepts for a Captain at the moment, Are the Divisions Roles/Themes the same in this AU? ie 11th was the fighting one etc?

Since we'll be creating captains, I'm thinking I'll allow the creator of the captain to decide what their division's role is.

If possible i think ill take a 3rd Division Captain for the idea i have, Kochou Yaiba. Pretty much Combat Relief/Backup Division (ie Fights going bad, they get sent there fast to support). If that works. Can start a CS when that thread is up.

Key information missing for picking a side. What was the Captains reasoning.

I'm really sorry for all of you people who were still interested. I don't feel like running a Bleach RP anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back