• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bleach Anime 1x1 RP

Murasakina

I’ll make this quick and simple, first of all, I’m looking for a anime rp called bleach.

Second, I have an oc and she’s a fullbringer.

Third, I have a simple plot.

Fourth, I need anyone who can rp any canon character from the series.

Fifth, I may not have full knowledge on the series the same as you, Only seen certain arcs here and there, some people I met and known have said that I know a lot but I really don’t think so... So feel free to correct any mistake I possibly do in the future on the knowledge of bleach

Sixth, it won’t be a romantic rp unless you feel like it’s needed to be added or both the oc and the Canon Character have some chemistry to it. As long as it’s not the... rated 18 kind of rp.

Lastly, I have 8 years of experience in rp, semi-literate and I will give you more details on the plot and oc if you are interested and DM me. Also when I made my oc, I did some research on fullbrings in order to make her. I had fun making her bio and she still hasn’t been tried out for a rp since last year

Users who are viewing this thread

Back