Blah, Blah, Blah.

also please ignore all the hits on agates' cs. ninety percent of them are from me staring at him and considering whether or not i like him enough to keep him tbh :/

Last edited by a moderator:
YEAH BC THE COOKIES WERENT G L U T E N FREE MOM

WHITE PEOPLE DONT EAT GLUTEN ANYMORE DONT U KNOW JEEZ

okay look after my doctors forced me onto a gluten free diet for a year i avoid that sort of thing, pls forgive me i'll make you whatever cookies you want just love me

think of our ships

okay look after my doctors forced me onto a gluten free diet for a year i avoid that sort of thing, pls forgive me i'll make you whatever cookies you want just love me

think of our ships

ur doctors clearly wanted to kill u bc gluten is 10000000%

okay ill love u i guess

so um... yeah not feeling too confident with agate. everybody elses' characters are insanely good and he just feels really lackluster tbh

i don't know if i have the muse to start over again with a different character if i do tho...

Last edited by a moderator:

so um... yeah not feeling too confident with agate. everybody elses' characters are insanely good and he just feels really lackluster tbh

i don't know if i have the muse to start over again with a different character if i do tho...

nevermind i think i have the muse for him.

have an idea for a female character in mind, also. since we're kind of swamped when it comes to men.

women can be demigods too dammit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back